Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you thinking?

+24
moonchild_amarah
Emmott
Claudia
kiran
Liisu
SilverSwirl
AlannaBubblegoth
moonchildmaybelline
Midnight
Street Halo
lunachild
Iridescent_Revival_<3
EetuJaKeijut
MoonChildEve
NocturnDrops
phantom1701
Up♥Up♥Up
Lilee
Natt
mimi
KuuLaps
TanyaMinxy
Forace
Krissy
28 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

What are you thinking? - Page 10 Empty Re: What are you thinking?

Post by Little Phoenix Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:24 am

Congrats!!!!!! We would love to see the dress tho, pics!!!!! Smile
My sister got married kind of the same, close family and her best friend. Smile
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:31 am

Thank you everyone! <3
I'm so happy ^_^ JP is as well, he keeps telling everyone, and almost didn't want to give the ring back when we tested them xD

Natt, it is quiet here :( But I still hope people will come back/join as Kerli gets her next album out. Love you <3

stargirlstrike, yeah, for almost nine years! I'd like to have a big wedding, but we can't afford it and we can't handle people, so a small one it is ^^ Besides, I think that since we've been together for so long, this isn't really a big deal or a big surprise... But that's just my opinion, my mom was really surprised when I told her; I've never heard such a high-pitched sound from her :3

Little Phoenix, well, here's the dress, if the link works :D (Black Premium by EMP, and the dress is called Mullet xD) I love it, it flows beautifully and is light. I think I'll wear it more in the summer. And since it's simple, I can easily modify it with accessories. The back is too open, though, and I have back acne. I'm thinking about sewing some lace fabric to it for more coverage.
I think I'll have pictures of ME wearing it later :D

What are you thinking? - Page 10 271097wa-emp
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:55 am

I like it! Simple&beautiful! I love how it's longer on the back side.
I have acne on my back too, and upper parts of my hands. And I tend to make it worse when I'm nervous, exams and stuff, which is basically always. I don't really have acne on my hands, but I just destroy my hands by touching non-existetnt acne, I regret it afterwards, but I just can't stop. It calms me down, and I can't find a substitute. It's fucking grosse. -.- Don't know what to do. When I was a kid, I used to bite my nails and I menaged to stop. I'm hoping I'll stop doing this too. :/
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:22 pm

I know exactly how you feel :S I have acne on my back and upper arms, and face of course. Sometimes on my thighs/legs as well. I also touch the zits, and dry skin and sort of rip or "dig" them when I'm bored, nervous or watching something. I don't always notice that I do it :/ And it's hard to stop since it doesn't even hurt. Luckily I've never been a nail-biter D: I guess it just takes a lot of concentration to stop doing it.

I have to tell people about my find! JP's birthday is next month, and he turns 30. I've been trying to think of a good present for him, and today I happened to stumble upon it! I had the thought of searching and "liking" the FB page of Zdzisław Beksiński, since I'm a fan of his work, and I found one that's run by a fan and I was browsing the pictures as there were some I had never seen before... And there was a picture of a book; a collection of his works. And a link to the official shop! I thought I'd just buy the book since it was only $20, but I looked more closely... The bundle of 10 posters was CHEAP. I mean, original price is $270! Now it's $135. BUT, there's a code for EVEN MORE discount! So all in all, a book and 10 posters costs $124 (postage included in the price), translating to 122€ through PayPal. So I ordered them for JP! He's even a bigger fan than me, so it's perfect D:
Now I just gotta patiently wait for them to arrive... äääää

And I can't like the page just yet, I don't wanna make him suspicious :P

http://www.shopbeksinski.com/store/posters/

Beksiński was a Polish artist, he died in 2005... His works are disturbing and full of little details. Just magnificent. Read more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zdzisław_Beksiński
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:13 pm

Whee, tomorrow's the election day for the Parliament, and I'm gonna vote for the first time :o Yeah, I'm 28 and I've never voted before! I just found the candidate I'm gonna give my vote to via one of the many websites where you answer a bunch of questions and the result shows who has the same views as you. Gonna vote for a woman in the Social Democratic Party of Finland.
I did browse the other candidates a bit, but they're not as... charismatic as she is.

Yesterday I had a meeting with the school advisor, and we went over (again) what is missing from my studies... Just my graduation project O.o The courses I haven't done can be included into it, so I really only have that one project to do. Then I graduate. Omg. I'm not sure I can do it, I have a month to do a 3d animation ;_;
But fuck it, I'll try. This has dragged on for too many years. At least I have a pretty solid idea for it. Finally.

Less than a week till the wedding! ^_^
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:33 am

The Estonian parliament was chosen about a month ago. I also support the Social Democratic party. Unfortunately, I'm not of voting age yet. Then again, I don't think I'll be here for the next elections.

Congratulations on your wedding by the way! I'm so glad for both of you! Wish you happiness
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:47 pm

Voting for the first time is exciting! I don't know much about government in other countries. What is the Social Democratic Party? I'll look on Google, but I wanted to know from you guys as well XP
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:36 am

Today's the day! ^_^ Just did my hair, and I'll do my makeup next. I guess I'm gonna have to leave my nails undone, I don't have the time to wait for them to dry ;_;

I'll try to explain the SDP later :) Or you could just check the Wikipedia page, hehe.

I have something else to tell you, but that'll have to wait, too. It's about my studies; I have one month to finish @_@
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:07 pm

I saw the pictures. Sooooooooo cool. You guys really look great together, I wish you all the best! Smile Lots and lots of love and happiness. <3

And if I were to pick my nationality, I'd pick Finnish. Hahaha Very Happy

I have somethnig to share. Today is my name day and my boyfriend gave me this:
What are you thinking? - Page 10 510
I was so happy, I almost started to cry. It's very hard to get freaking alcohol out of EU, but he did it somehow. And yeah, Imaginaerum Nightwish wine. I died. Fangirl-ed all over the place. <3
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:50 pm

Yay! Congrats and best wishes, forace! What a special day Smile

I looked at the SDP Wikipedia page and I think I get the gist of it, at least XD

Whoa that's awesome, Little Phoenix!
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:27 am

Social democratic parties support progressive taxation (yeah we don't have that here ._.), social aid and tend to be socially progressive.
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:09 am

Street Halo wrote:Social democratic parties support progressive taxation (yeah we don't have that here ._.), social aid and tend to be socially progressive.
I had to google this hahahah Very Happy
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:46 am

It's done! Now I'm stuck with that idiot xD

JK, we're very happy ^_^ JP is especially head over heels in love, lol. I think this was a good thing after all ^^ (JP's always been against marriage, and we've been unsure about a lot of things, but still... can't live without each other :3)

I wrote something in my blog and posted some pictures: http://www.tableoflove.net/t3536p120-forace-s-blog

Yeah, SDP is like the name suggests, actually xD Their goals are most reasonable; none of the parties are exactly what I think how we should do things. The greens are too immigrant-friendly, the Finns Party is full of conservative rednecks, the Christian Democrats are unneeded, the other parties are corrupted and give way too much pay for themselves, sell our companies abroad and complain that too many Finns are unemployed... dumbasses >_> And the new parties are just... hm, inexperienced. Their candidates couldn't even handle a simple interview; stuttering and skipping questions. They were fun to watch, though :D

So happy for you Little Phoenix, that's amazing he managed to do that for you! <3 And thank you! People seem to think we look good together. "Cute couple" :3

Now, that thing about my studies... I went to get aid from the social services, and the lady there thought I shouldn't quit school just yet, because I have so little to do... I had given up long ago about finishing my school :/ I was too depressed to continue. So, she called the school curator and I was supposed to meet her and make a deal of some sort. Well, she couldn't make it that day, but I met the school counselor instead and discussed what we could do, and I learned I only have to finish my final project :o I do have some unfinished courses, but they can be integrated to the project. We made a schedule and now I have one month to make a 3D animation. Well, less than a month now :P I actually have a feeling I might be able to pull this off.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon May 04, 2015 6:13 am

Lol, it feels weird to realize every now and then that I'm an actual WIFE, and I have an actual HUSBAND. Like, we don't feel any different and nothing's changed, so I need to actively think about it to remember... I also have trouble remembering my new last name :P

Yesterday was JP's 30th birthday! Sadly, the stuff I had ordered hasn't arrived yet... But I told him what I've bought, and now he's as excited as I am :D I'm hoping they'll come this week, then it's still within the "10-20 day delivery time" the shop promised. If not... dunno, I guess I'll start sending emails O_o

The animation is progressing slowly; I had some troubles with new features I hadn't been able to get to work before :€ But now I got it! Some discoveries were happy accidents :D I'm guessing I won't be having similar slow-downs with the other characters.
Yeah, just one character is finished so far ;_;
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Tue May 05, 2015 6:01 pm

Forace wrote:Lol, it feels weird to realize every now and then that I'm an actual WIFE, and I have an actual HUSBAND. Like, we don't feel any different and nothing's changed, so I need to actively think about it to remember... I also have trouble remembering my new last name Razz
hahahah I bet!!! Very Happy hahahahahah lol!
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSwirl Thu May 28, 2015 4:41 pm

Wow it's been such a long time since I've logged in here! Kinda already forgotten about Kerli, even though I follow her instagram. I'm pretty excited about her new album though. And how could I ever forget about you guys <3

I'm moving this Saturday and it's almost 3am and I can't sleep and I'm so stressed and anxious oh dog... I hate moving so much... But I hope it'll be for the better, this whole winter has been pretty bad. What have you guys been up to?

SilverSwirl
SilverSwirl

http://itsen-olemus.blogspot.fi/

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:02 pm

SilverSwirl wrote:What have you guys been up to?
Playing games, doing art, got married, working on my graduation project, doing some handcrafts, gaining weight, making notes and plans... Nothing too interesting, in other words :D
The winter was a nightmare for me, too. I'm feeling much, much better now, though.
How did the moving go? Do you like your new place? ^^

I didn't finish my graduation project in time, but we made a deal (me, the teacher and the school councilor) that I can hand it over this/next week, and I'll get a grade and I'll finally graduate! ... Unless the teacher thinks my animation is horrible and I fail :p I don't think I will, it looks pretty good even if I say so myself. It just kills me that I know I could do MUCH better, but I don't have the time to work on it more!

But yesss, it's almost done... I just gotta animate a few scenes and render those. Then I gotta edit the pieces together and add sounds. My husband (lolololo) will make the music ^^

I have two tattoo appointments booked! The first one is in October, and I'll be getting a red watercolor style koi on the left side of my chest. The second appointment is in January! D: That tattoo will be a forest silhouette around my forearm. A really sinister, dark, black metal style forest :D I might try and design that one myself, I didn't really get to describe my idea to the tattoo artist when I called him...
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:28 pm

How are you liking your new place, SilverSwirl? Hopefully things are more settled now.

Forace, those tattoos sound so awesome! I can't wait to see the forest; it sounds really unique. Good luck on your grad project, as well. How exciting! I hope married life is treating you well too :3
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:00 am

I DIIIID EEET, I finished the animation just in time and I graduated ^_^ I'm now a media assistant! The teacher, who gave me the grades, seemed to really like my animation. We talked how it could be better, and he mentioned the same things I already know, but because of the deadline, I couldn't put more effort to those. So, I'll make an updated version one day.
The grades are from 1 to 3, 1 being just barely OK, 3 being the best... I got a 3 :3

Watch it here :3

So uhh... what do I do now? xD

stargirlstrike wrote:Forace, those tattoos sound so awesome! I can't wait to see the forest; it sounds really unique. Good luck on your grad project, as well. How exciting! I hope married life is treating you well too :3
Ikr ^^ Even if I do say so myself, hehe. The forest will look kinda like the tattoo in this picture, just more... black metal, I don't know how to explain it better :D And married life is no different from what we had before, though maybe we're more in love... Like, we belong to each other and it's somehow more special, you know? And people seem to take us more seriously O.o

What are you thinking? - Page 10 63e51465b3b11b054aff5ebfe525f4ab
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:56 am

I guess I just "realised" that the old Kerli is gone.
I'm really not much in this whole electronic stuff...
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:13 am

Midnight wrote:I guess I just "realised" that the old Kerli is gone.

yeah, me neither... I still want to hear this new stuff....

I saw my dearest fabulous Nightwish two days ago in Slovakia. I was in front row, lost my voice and my neck hurts like hell from haedbanging but it was all worth it <3 I love them so much, though I must admit their connection with the audience was not that good, but what the hell. The setlist was awesome. Miss Jansen was great, Emppu was so sweet, love that little guy. <3 Marco was a bit off, not joking like he usually does, I guess he was tired because they played the day before in Austria, Nova Rock festival. I think they all were. Kai was awesome. Troy seemd like he was having a great time. And Tuomas... I love you love that guy and what he does.
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:12 am

Hehe, me neither. But, Utopia was a disappointment for Kerli as well, in a way. Even though it has a few good songs, something's not right. I am hoping this next album will have something for the old fans, like she has said. I'm also hoping that since she's working on it pretty much alone, in the woods, it'll have a completely different, ethereal, vibe to it.
THAT'S A LOT OF HOPING.

So cool, Little Phoenix! I'm happy you had so much fun ^^ I've never seen them live D:

Hmm, it's Midsummer eve; husband's out drinking, and I'm at home eating chocolate and trying to create a jellyfish in 3D... So all's good ^^
... Except the jellyfish, I'm not getting it right... Eh, I did learn something new, so it's still good.

EAGERLY waiting to get more money, so I can buy a Tubble :P IT'S AN INFLATABLE BATHTUB http://tubble.com
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:38 am

I'm not sure how I feel with her music. I feel such a connection with what she posts about her spiritual journey. She makes a lot of promises for darker music, but then what's been released are some catchy (but overall meh) dance songs. I really hope recording in the woods will indeed lead to magical sounds and lyrics.

Forace wrote:EAGERLY waiting to get more money, so I can buy a Tubble Razz IT'S AN INFLATABLE BATHTUB http://tubble.com

I now realize I need one of these. XD

I just finished my first week of grad school for counseling. I'm loving it but still feeling nervous. I hope I'm good at it haha. I signed up to take ballet classes and a scuba diving class in July, so I'm also super excited for that! I am in need of an adventurous summer.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:05 am

I love how "northerners" celebrate midsummer eve... I swear, I'm Finnish. Just born in the wrong place. xD
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:28 am

stargirlstrike wrote:
Forace wrote:EAGERLY waiting to get more money, so I can buy a Tubble :P IT'S AN INFLATABLE BATHTUB http://tubble.com

I now realize I need one of these. XD
I think everyone thinks so when they see it :DD At first I was skeptic, how can an inflatable tub work... But after reading the texts and watching the video... I just need it D: I've been dying to try out LUSH bath bombs and such!

stargirlstrike wrote:I just finished my first week of grad school for counseling. I'm loving it but still feeling nervous. I hope I'm good at it haha. I signed up to take ballet classes and a scuba diving class in July, so I'm also super excited for that! I am in need of an adventurous summer.
Of course you're good at it ^^ I believe in you! And sounds super exciting, I'd love to go diving as well! But uhh... I have agoraphobia :S Even browsing the Google "street view" of the bottoms of the oceans made me anxious.

Little Phoenix wrote:I love how "northerners" celebrate midsummer eve... I swear, I'm Finnish. Just born in the wrong place. xD
Yesterday was Midsummer day, so last night was the Nightless Night... The sky was sunset pink all night as the sun didn't go down ^^ Midsummer has deep roots in our culture, but nowadays it seems like it's just another excuse to get drunk :/

Today we went to visit my husband's (kekek... yes, it still makes me laugh) parents, since they were barbecuing some noms... :p My sister-in-law's two sons were there as well. The simple one wanted me to tickle him, he loves that :D The small one was having some tantrums, I guess. He didn't really do as he was told. He was adorable, though :D
I'm pretty tired now.

Oh yeah, the jellyfish scene I was working on turned out really good! My next project will most likely be a tree dryad. Or a hamadryad; a specific dryad linked to a specific type of tree: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamadryad
Balanos, maybe? It will have a dark twist.

We might have some summer plans now ^^ Nothing too grand; maybe go out a bit more, go to a restaurant, go swimming if the sea warms up (it's been a really cold summer so far, I only yesterday took off my woolly socks :/)... We live right next to the Gulf of Bothnia. If that plan fails, I'll have my Tubble! xD
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:52 am

I'm glad there are some of us who still come here. It's stupid that everything is on social media now. Forums are cool. Very Happy

And Forace, I saw you jellyfish on FB but I didn't quite get what's that all about. It does look cool tho! Smile
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:05 pm

Little Phoenix wrote:I'm glad there are some of us who still come here. It's stupid that everything is on social media now. Forums are cool. Very Happy

Agreed! It's nice to see a few posts here again lately Very Happy

I know so little about Finland XD I didn't realize that there was a nightless night there, only that Alaska has it. I also didn't know that you could swim there. I imagine it's quite cold. I did see a documentary once on how it is one of the "happiest" countries in the world.

I saw your jellyfish as well, they look great! I like the pic that showed the different stages.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:40 am

I know how to count all the way to 10 on Finnish Very Happy hahaha <3
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:04 am

Forace wrote:
Hehe, me neither. But, Utopia was a disappointment for Kerli as well, in a way. Even though it has a few good songs, something's not right. I am hoping this next album will have something for the old fans, like she has said. I'm also hoping that since she's working on it pretty much alone, in the woods, it'll have a completely different, ethereal, vibe to it.
THAT'S A LOT OF HOPING.

stargirlstrike wrote:
I'm not sure how I feel with her music. I feel such a connection with what she posts about her spiritual journey. She makes a lot of promises for darker music, but then what's been released are some catchy (but overall meh) dance songs. I really hope recording in the woods will indeed lead to magical sounds and lyrics.

I hope so too Smile

-----------------------------------

Does anyone has experiences and advices on concerts? (Like how early should I be there, where is the best place to stand, ...)

Very Happy
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:48 am

oh crap people, do not dissapear from here please Sad
Midnight, how was the concert, who's concert anyway? Very Happy
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:33 pm

This summer has been crazy, but I made it! Very Happy

I actually passed my first semester of grad school. My professor mentioned wanting me to be less quiet, which is going to be tough for me to work on. I finished my ballet classes and loved it. I've still got a few more scuba classes to take before I'm certified, but that's been fun too.

I'm trying to learn how to be more social. I'm super introverted and I like it, but I also want to make a few more friends. So that's my next challenge, I suppose.

How are all of you??
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:01 pm

Little Phoenix wrote:oh crap people, do not dissapear from here please Sad
Midnight, how was the concert, who's concert anyway? Very Happy

The concert was just awesome Very Happy
It was from Sunrise Avenue.
The support acts - Niila and Carpark North - were also great.

I really can't stand people who come late and just go in the front. Especially when they tell you that they will go immediately and than stay there.
In this case two mothers did this... They said they need to go to their teenage-children and will leave immediately ... and they stayed.

But the concert was great anyways. Seems like there always have to be some idiots Rolling Eyes

Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:10 am

that's why I always bring my big friend with me, so no one bothers me hahahaha Very Happy
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:45 am

haha Smile
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSwirl Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:52 pm

I've been living in my new apartment for two and a half months now (cos I was basically homeless for a month in between, living at my dad's) and still CAN NOT SLEEP in here and it's driving me crazy! I don't know what's wrong but well, maybe this whole building has a bit of a bad vibe to it. Or something. Cos actually this is a place for mental health patients to recover and we have like people who work here to help us with our daily lives and such. It's a bit weird. But I've been in such dark place again for the last month or so, ah what ever, don't even know what to write. This apartment is very nice though.

It's 4am again. Often in nights like these I think about Kerli and you guys. This is the most positive place on the internet I've ever encountered so maybe that's why Very Happy Oh and also the Youtube channel of Princess Peachie <3 I like to read about what you guys are up to, if I just could remember to log in more often!
SilverSwirl
SilverSwirl

http://itsen-olemus.blogspot.fi/

Back to top Go down

Post by KuuLaps Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:31 am

tjaa, Kerli has broken up with Vespertine and has a new young 22 y o Estonian fashion photographer boyfriend now...uhm, I wonder if she has no plans to move back to LA?
KuuLaps
KuuLaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:20 pm

I forgot all about Vespertine. She has been away from him for a long time. Personally I think Kerli should do what makes her happy. If she's happy in Estonia I see no reason for her to go back to LA.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:31 am

KuuLaps wrote:tjaa, Kerli has broken up with Vespertine and has a new young 22 y o Estonian fashion photographer boyfriend now...uhm, I wonder if she has no plans to move back to LA?

Is he cute? The photographer? Very Happy
I always loved Vespertines photos of Kerli, I hope this new guy can match up to that.
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by KuuLaps Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:57 am

Little Phoenix wrote:

Is he cute? The photographer? Very Happy
I always loved Vespertines photos of Kerli, I hope this new guy can match up to that.

Cute?? Uhm....I dunno, guess not for me Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200758642325375&set=a.1186507319805.23982.1741977522&type=3&theater
KuuLaps
KuuLaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:12 pm

how old is he? looks very young.
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:23 pm

If I remember right he is 22
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:16 pm

Liisu, you are damn beautiful I must say.
He's my age hahah. Very Happy
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:54 am

thank you Smile
I wonder do people ever visit this forum anymore?
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:45 am

Only a few unfortunately... people seem to prefer social media. Too bad, I like forums, they seem more private in a way... I don't know. xD
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:03 pm

Yes, the forum has been pretty dead for a long time ): But I prefer forums over social media also. I can't stand all the stupid "Follow me moon mommy queen!!11!!" posts :/
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:07 pm

I can't stand all the stupid "Follow me moon mommy queen!!11!!" posts :/

ahahahahahaha Very Happy THIS
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:14 pm

I check on here pretty frequently still. I don't think anyone cares what I post so I mostly stick with lurking now haha. I prefer this over social media too though.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:47 pm

^Aw, I care about what you post D: I'm kind of the same though. I lurk more than I post. I don't really have anything interesting to say xD I usually just post when there is news about Kerli.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:00 pm

Let's try to stay together here then. You know. Post something once a week or so. I'd like to keep in contact with you guys Smile
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:01 am

I read your posts, so keep posting Smile
I'm just a bit surprised that even Mimi has gone...She, the owner of the forum, most active one and everything else incl...

I saw the pics that Kerli is back in LA...and reunited with V? Uhh...
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next