Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you thinking?

+32
SilverSwirl
Up♥Up♥Up
Iridescent_Revival_<3
kurokai
MoonChildEve
Midnight
Little Phoenix
OwlWing
phantom1701
ShadowViolin
lunachild
Natt
EetuJaKeijut
mile
KuuLaps
DarkMoon
TheLastSongbird
TanyaMinxy
NocturnDrops
moonchildmaybelline
KJ
BrowniesBeffy
Poetic
Street Halo
kenkreeker
mimi
jayson526
stargirlstrike
Forace
Amarine2008
AennilLinnEa
Krissy
36 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

What are you thinking? Empty What are you thinking?

Post by Krissy Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:09 pm

good luck.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

What are you thinking? Empty Re: What are you thinking?

Post by AennilLinnEa Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:44 pm

Wooooh I did! I made it into the second part Very Happy

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:58 pm

that's awesome.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarine2008 Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:25 pm

Well I'm doing an Easter Basket exchange on one website so that's excited n.n

My bf stopped talking to me and blocked me on everything so....that's depressing.... No more boyfriend.

It snowed here last night. In March WHEN IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE WARM

I miss you guys <3
Amarine2008
Amarine2008

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Amarine2008 wrote:Well I'm doing an Easter Basket exchange on one website so that's excited n.n

My bf stopped talking to me and blocked me on everything so....that's depressing.... No more boyfriend.

It snowed here last night. In March WHEN IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE WARM

I miss you guys <3
Oh... I'm sorry about your boyfriend<3

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:53 pm

So.. now I need to start working out again so I can fit into my clothes lol... It's sad to think about that but I have to wake up and get going. I need it for my mental health as well, It makes me happier.
People usually just stare at me when I tell them I work out at the gym... Haha I guess I don't look like a gym person after all Wink

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:38 am

so sorry about your bf.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:10 am

I'm back ^^ *noonenoticediwasgonelol*
I've eaten so much cake I don't have to eat any more for the rest of the year :x We had a fun trip ^^

Amarine, what happened between you two? If I may ask. It just seems weird that he would just stop talking to you :< I'm sorry.

AennilLinnEa wrote:So.. now I need to start working out again so I can fit into my clothes lol... It's sad to think about that but I have to wake up and get going. I need it for my mental health as well, It makes me happier.
People usually just stare at me when I tell them I work out at the gym... Haha I guess I don't look like a gym person after all
I don't even go to the gym xD No money for it. I'd love to go, though. Keep at it and people will get used to the idea that you work out :)
But yeah, I'm doing the same. Actually, I'm at a point where my clothes start to hang on me! Some shirts are way too big for me now, when they used to fit. Incredible.
Working out physically makes your mental health better as well ^^

Oh yeah, I got the 10kg kettlebell! My dad paid for it. Pappa betalar xD
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:04 pm

I've never worked out at a gym. I lots weight before buy walking a lot.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:09 pm

I like walking as well!!!
I like to dance too but I don't have time or the money to get those classes. >.< (and It's not even in My town)
Forace, haha pappa betalar My gym card. I got it as a christmas gift. XD

And by the way Forace, I noticed you where gone XD

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:55 pm

I hate when u sign up for E-mails they ask for your cell number.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:10 am

AennilLinnEa wrote:I like walking as well!!!
I like to dance too but I don't have time or the money to get those classes. >.< (and It's not even in My town)
Forace, haha pappa betalar My gym card. I got it as a christmas gift. XD
I walk, too ^^ Well, not lately, since it's either too cold or too slippery. I'm waiting for the most of the snow to melt.
Hihi ^^ That's a great Christmas gift!

AennilLinnEa wrote:And by the way Forace, I noticed you where gone XD
Yay! :3

Krissy wrote:I hate when u sign up for E-mails they ask for your cell number.
I hate it as well, I'm not comfortable with giving my number anywhere, to anyone. Hotmail asked me to put it, but I always skipped it :P
But if I can't skip, I won't use the service.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:16 am

I don't feel comfortable either.I think they should give you the option if you want to give or not.What happends to people who don't have a cell number!?

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am

^ I guess they can't use the service, then :/

GUESS WHAT

Arnold goddamn Schwarzenegger has joined Fitocracy! https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Arnold/?feed
... It's a site where you log your workouts and stuff. I've been using it for half a year.

I'M SO FOLLOWING HIM NOW

Teehee, he's on level 1... I'm on 21 :B
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:54 pm

I guess not then.I'M glad ontairo didn't get all that damn snow like parts of usa did.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:27 pm

^that's lucky. Seems everyone in the U.S. is super disappointed because most people are on spring break now but it's either been super cold or super snowy so far. All of the flowers I decided to plant are indoors now because it's too cold to put them outside XD
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:41 pm

stargirlstrike wrote:^that's lucky. Seems everyone in the U.S. is super disappointed because most people are on spring break now but it's either been super cold or super snowy so far. All of the flowers I decided to plant are indoors now because it's too cold to put them outside XD
here where i am its got so much snow that its even hard to go out -_-
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:33 am

That really stinks, Sad

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:09 am

What

the hell

are MEGGINGS?!

D:

Just... no.

It's bad enough women are running around in long johns, but now men as well? Ehhhwwwprlt
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:45 am

I just did a Google image search on meggings because I didn't know what they were.

Whyyyyy did I do that? Aughhhh. That's so.... not for me XD
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:29 pm

Yeah, sorry xD Man-leggings. Ridiculous xD
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:39 pm

EWWWWW, That's gross.I've seen women around here wearing leggings and it's like see threw.I'M like nobody wants to see your boney butt. Some ppl can't tell the differences between pants..Yikes not men now too.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:10 pm

Forace wrote:Yeah, sorry xD Man-leggings. Ridiculous xD
i wont wear man leggings but i do think stockings can be cute XD a pair of shorts with some bright stockings are awesome XD but im strange ((yeah not going to look up meggings LOL i will just picture man in slutty leggings and thats it..))
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:33 pm

hey guys!!!
im in estonia Smile i desperately needed to take a break from working so i just forced myself to take some time (a week) off. i shouldnt have but i was beginning to burn out so had to.
it is incredible to be back, i love it <3 its amazing to take a break from life!

how have u all beeen???
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kenkreeker Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:50 pm

I have been good. With life ups and downs. Feeling strange and normal at the same time.

kenkreeker

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:03 pm

mimi wrote:hey guys!!!
im in estonia Smile i desperately needed to take a break from working so i just forced myself to take some time (a week) off. i shouldnt have but i was beginning to burn out so had to.
it is incredible to be back, i love it <3 its amazing to take a break from life!

how have u all beeen???
HI MIMI its good you noticed yourself burning out and took time to give yourself a break ((most people dont notice it till they break...like me XD))
i would love to see pictures from estonia ((its rather hard to look up nature pictures when google is being evil to me))
hope you enjoy your time ^_^
i have been alright i guess i have been taking my alergy shots and living in a hell from them XD but beyond that im fine ^+^
btw loves i need your help could someone help me by telling me what kerli says about each of her songs on utopia ((about what each ones means and such)) im writing a review of utopia and really would like to use that info
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:09 am

Hey!.Enjoy your vaction and your time off.

I'M tired and my feet still hurt from last night.From all the walking around i did.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by kenkreeker Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:35 am

jayson526 wrote:
mimi wrote:hey guys!!!

how have u all beeen???
HI MIMI its good you noticed yourself burning out and took time to give yourself a break ((most people dont notice it till they break...like me XD))
i would love to see pictures from estonia ((its rather hard to look up nature pictures when google is being evil to me))
hope you enjoy your time ^_^
i have been alright i guess i have been taking my alergy shots and living in a hell from them XD but beyond that im fine ^+^
btw loves i need your help could someone help me by telling me what kerli says about each of her songs on utopia ((about what each ones means and such)) im writing a review of utopia and really would like to use that info

Lucky ones is a very personal song. It was inspired from my best friend's disease and when he came out alive we all felt like we had just witnessed a miracle and we got a second chance and our whole group of friends, we just felt so grateful of our lives. Lucky ones is capturing that vibe of being happy that you had actually all these people to go through the hardest time of your life and just a celebration of life.

Sugar is just a really fun sexy song. This one is just for having fun.

The story of Here And Now is pretty funny. I was in the studio with Seventy-Eight, they pretty much produce all my stuff.
I like to go in the songbooth. And I just like the producer to play the track. Jamming, whatever comes up naturally, no judgement, go with it.
I was about to jam to this track. One of the producer, Svante, stopped me and said to the microphone:
Before you start, I want to say this one thing, I don't want to be anywhere, but here and now.
I was like this is brilliant. It kind of captures the hole vibe of Utopia where I want to channel the very uplifting emotions.

Chemical is kind of a very serious love song inspired by a friend who was madly in love with this girl. He said Kerli you have no idea, this love is more than Chemical. I went home, couldn't wait to get home. I couldn't wait to go to home and record it.
What is really cool about Chemical, it is entirely made in my bedroom. The message of this song is also that everybody who has a laptop and a microphone these days really can be an artist. I hope that hearing this out in the world also inspires you to make music.

The inspiration behind CCTK is the real kids in real world. 'Cause as an artist, I struggle with leaks. I always used to say, whatever, there is nothing I can really do about it. You CCTK. It was kind of stuck with me. I tried forever to write this song. But everything felt just really trite. But in the studio with Seventy-Eight it came out really naturally. I wanted the song to carry this rebellious punk rock vibe, but still be very electronic.

The story about LMOLM is really funny, because everybody is like oh, you feel so much, you feel so honest, when they hear this song. But actually the song is not written about my experience. I wrote it from my friend's perspective who was going through something pretty hard. Everyone, who has gone through a bad relationship, knows. My girlfriend was with this guy, who didn't want to commit to her, but also didn't want to let her go. Our hole group of friends was living that, so I channeled that emotion. With LMOLM it was one of these moments, songwriters show up every day and they work, but the muse or the inspiration doesn't show up every day, that's why you have to show up a lot to kind of be there when it does show up. When I was in the studio and heard the first chords of these piano loop I instantly told my boys Seventy-Eight to just loop it and the whole song just came, so that was one of these moments that I live for.

Last edited by kenkreeker on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:22 am; edited 4 times in total

kenkreeker

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:49 am

Yeah, I'm totally in love with my life and its amazing to see how hard work pays off but i noticed that i wasnt sleeping that much nor that well anymore and because i had super long days, i was so cranky by the end of it and i dont want to be a person like that!
i know that when i get back ill have to get back to working really hard but i am going to thoroughly enjoy my time here.

and ill try to take some pics for u! Smile
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:17 am

That's good i'm glad to here that.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:14 am

Went to the recycling center today. I found a pair of jeans and a couple of tops, two red velvet pillowcases, some tablecloths and buttons. And a pair of really cute shoes! 3€ in total. I haven't tested the clothes yet, I hope they'll fit... The shoes are great, I intend to modify them a bit.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:14 am

That's cool. I finally got a pair of flats from the second hand store yesterday. Size 10 would hurt my feet. Size 11 fits better.Nothing worse then having shoes that are tooo small. Hope the clothes fit.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:03 am

The clothes fit! \o/ The jeans are perfect, I don't even need to make them shorter ^^ The tops I have to make a bit smaller/shorten the strap.
My shoe size is 36 (European), so I guess it's 6 in American/Canadian sizes? I'm not sure.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:02 pm

That's good. Very Happy I forgot you guy's have different shoes sizes. Ya that could be size 6/7in our sizes.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:05 pm

Forace wrote:The clothes fit! \o/ The jeans are perfect, I don't even need to make them shorter ^^ The tops I have to make a bit smaller/shorten the strap.
My shoe size is 36 (European), so I guess it's 6 in American/Canadian sizes? I'm not sure.
i was about to say
DAMN thats huge LOL then i remember different sizes lol
and thanks i sent it in so i hope it gets added soon YAY
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:18 pm

jayson526 wrote:
Forace wrote:The clothes fit! \o/ The jeans are perfect, I don't even need to make them shorter ^^ The tops I have to make a bit smaller/shorten the strap.
i was about to say
Haha :D Yeah, size 36 is like the second smallest shoe size you see in stores. I guess there might be 34 as well, but I've never seen those xD Sometimes 35 and 37 fit me as well, it depends on the manufacturer.
Hmm, maybe 34 is in the children's department...?

I just had my first workout with my new kettlebell <3 And I feel like a noob for not being able to do as many reps as before xD I have to remember there's more weight involved. But I did pretty good!
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:17 pm

Forace wrote:
jayson526 wrote:
i was about to say
Haha Very Happy Yeah, size 36 is like the second smallest shoe size you see in stores. I guess there might be 34 as well, but I've never seen those xD Sometimes 35 and 37 fit me as well, it depends on the manufacturer.
Hmm, maybe 34 is in the children's department...?

I just had my first workout with my new kettlebell <3 And I feel like a noob for not being able to do as many reps as before xD I have to remember there's more weight involved. But I did pretty good!
wow you must have like baby feet or something ((omg can you wear the shoes that have lights or wheels LUCKY they dont fit me))
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:55 am

jayson526 wrote:wow you must have like baby feet or something ((omg can you wear the shoes that have lights or wheels LUCKY they dont fit me))
Yeah, they are really small xD And no, I can't. Because they're not my style xD I'm sure they'd fit if I were interested in wearing them.

Wow, only had one drink and I feel tipsy. Cranberry vodka. At least my throat doesn't hurt anymore xD

//The effects were temporary! No more tipsy and throat hurts again D:
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:36 pm

jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:25 pm

Wishing everyone a happy easter weekend!!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:19 am

I feel so awkward.. My shoe size (European) is 44.. heh
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:06 am

What a spring day!!! Very Happy flower My kind of day!!!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:46 am

Street Halo wrote:I feel so awkward.. My shoe size (European) is 44.. heh
Wow, that's... you must be really tall :D I'm only 154cm (5'1"), so my shoe size is OK compared to that.

JP was out drinking last night. He brought me a "flower". A blue cocktail stick in the shape of a palm tree xD
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:59 am

uggghhh sitting at my sisters flat with my 2 small cases packed, waiting to walk to the airport. depressing.

im so not looking forward to the next 2 days because im doing this show and the director is pissing me off beyond belief. shes a very nice woman but she just has no common sense when it comes to making demands on people. definitely never working with her again and gosh i hope i find the strenght to do this show and not completely snap. the business, eh.
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:28 am

Hope next week goes well for you

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:34 am

I had a dream that this thread mysteriously vanished and we had no idea why. lol!
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:31 am

Gahhhh I just got back from my spring break and I'm already stressed beyond belief! I feel so behind in school already and on top of that, I have to schedule dentist appointments to get my wisdom teeth out (which I reeeaaally don't have the money for) and I just cannot wait until summer break. This next month is going to kill me. >_<
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Wow, I've been exceptionally prolific for the past few days. Modeling, doing laundry, washing dishes, vacuuming, cooking, baking bread, and today I went grocery shopping alone (JP has now broken his OTHER leg as well, so he couldn't come with me >_<). I intend to work out today as well. And maybe bake another bread.

The weather was nice, though it was a bit cold. The computer said it's -3'C outside when I left, but in reality it was -9'C... It was OK, didn't feel that cold, even though I was only wearing my cotton jacket. Warmer gloves would've been nice :V
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:53 pm

It's pretty cold for spring

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:42 pm

NOT MUCH GOING ON HERE, EH? xD

That's OK, I'm not doing anything special either. Modeling a skull. Chatting with people. Drinking coffee. Eating chocolate.
Maybe I should work out today... Well, I'll go now!
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next