Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you thinking?

+32
SilverSwirl
Up♥Up♥Up
Iridescent_Revival_<3
kurokai
MoonChildEve
Midnight
Little Phoenix
OwlWing
phantom1701
ShadowViolin
lunachild
Natt
EetuJaKeijut
mile
KuuLaps
DarkMoon
TheLastSongbird
TanyaMinxy
NocturnDrops
moonchildmaybelline
KJ
BrowniesBeffy
Poetic
Street Halo
kenkreeker
mimi
jayson526
stargirlstrike
Forace
Amarine2008
AennilLinnEa
Krissy
36 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

What are you thinking? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you thinking?

Post by Street Halo Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:49 am

Helloo
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:07 am

I know what you mean. I'M disappointed to with the summer weather. It really hasn't been that hot. We had some hot days. Then it rains or it's chilly. It's still only june so maybe it will warm up sooner.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:36 am

does anybody else absolutely H A T E making phonecalls??
fuck fear and all that but i just hate it so much arrgghhh
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:40 am

Yes! I hate making phone calls.Not a phone fan lol

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 am

Now that school is over, I might actually miss it.
During school time, at least people pretend to be my friends so that I don't feel so alone... but during the summer vacation none of them even try to contact me... they don't care during the summer.
I mean I know people have plans and that is okay. But it is kind of shitty to go on facebook and see them posting pictures with your other friends and statuses with them as well but they never thought to invite you to go to the mall with them or whatever it was. Like... they don't care.
I hate summer vacation!
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Enjoy your summer vaction!

the first 2 days were sunny but a little chilly.Stil nice tho. Today was a bit cooler.Tommorry may rain ugh!!! June sucks so far.Shitty weather.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:43 am

lunachild wrote:Now that school is over, I might actually miss it.
During school time, at least people pretend to be my friends so that I don't feel so alone... but during the summer vacation none of them even try to contact me... they don't care during the summer.
I mean I know people have plans and that is okay. But it is kind of shitty to go on facebook and see them posting pictures with your other friends and statuses with them as well but they never thought to invite you to go to the mall with them or whatever it was. Like... they don't care.
I hate summer vacation!

That is a really shitty feeling. Maybe you can contact them instead of them contacting you? Or maybe you can try to make new friends, even though it's a bit hard. You can try to discover new places where you live if you can't go traveling, or maybe you can read some books? (:
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:03 pm

Today been a real shitty day. Boring rain. Ugh!! Where is the nice warm weather.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:44 pm

BrowniesBeffy wrote:
lunachild wrote:Now that school is over, I might actually miss it.
I hate summer vacation!

That is a really shitty feeling. Maybe you can contact them instead of them contacting you? Or maybe you can try to make new friends, even though it's a bit hard. You can try to discover new places where you live if you can't go traveling, or maybe you can read some books? (:

I have tried to contact them... one of them was pissed when I did, although she denies it being my fault, and the other wont respond.
I think I will try to make new friends at the Writers Workshop I'm going to... but I'm still sad that no one seems to care about me when I care about them.
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:42 am

I'm sure you'll make some great friends at the Writers Workshop Smile
And please don't worry about your "friends", you'll find some better friends than them ^^
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:52 am

Lunachild, I'm sort of in the same boat as you :/
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:41 am

another rainy day.Blaah

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:59 am

so today is my last day in London for about 12 weeks. Leaving for Ireland tomorrow and only yesterday I bought tickets to fly home straight after Dublin.

I am excited beyond belief and even though I'll miss my room and my cup (haha!) I am so excited for this summer. And I am excited to finally stay in Dublin for more than a week.

I <3 life!
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:21 am

@Lunachild I know the feeling! I used to care too much about others when they didn't care about me aswell. at some point I stopped caring and found ways to entertain myself and I made new friends later.
just think that you're too good for them, if they don't want to hang out with you then it's their loss. (:

oh! I had a haircut!! <3 the lady who did my hair had never done a hairstyle before that I requested. despite that I think she did really well. I love love love my hair <3
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:49 pm

I feel back into my depressed mood.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:02 pm

Huuuuh, the heatwave seems to be over for the time being. It's only 10'C-17'C now. Might be 5'C at night.

Right now it's RAININGGG! <3

Also very, very windy. It makes the roof clank.
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:25 am

I can't stand the new neighbour's that move in last year. They had a party last night way into the night. They were so loud talking and blasting music. I so wan't to tell them to shut up. Of course they have a right to be outside. They should enough respect for ppl too.

The last neighbour was very dirty and messy person. (Glad she moved) Least she wasn't loud and annoying.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowViolin Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:19 pm

Am I the only one who is upset about the super dramaqueen on facebook who's posting all the time on her wall?
ShadowViolin
ShadowViolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:41 am

ShadowViolin wrote:Am I the only one who is upset about the super dramaqueen on facebook who's posting all the time on her wall?

I have no idea who you are talking about. Yes,Drama queens can be annoying

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:03 am

ShadowViolin wrote:Am I the only one who is upset about the super dramaqueen on facebook who's posting all the time on her wall?
I'm probably not a friend of hers, so I don't know either... But I know how it is, I have a few people on my friends list who post something all the time, complaining how everything is wrong and how they're in pain (for yeeeaaars) and posting sad(bad) songs etc... Not much drama, per se, just complaining :D

Huh, having some trouble with the new reply system... I think I'll manage, though.

And Krissy, your neighbor should respect other people's sleep, so call the cops when they're being noisy. Especially if they do it often. Or take your kitty litter and put it in their mailbox ^_^
Just kidding.

I bought Gothic II yesterday from GoodOldGames, I'm gonna try it now...
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:29 am

If someones posting stuff that upsets you. Maybe unfriend them, It would get annoying if people are complaing all the time,

Yeah, they really should be more respectful.they seem to have only done it once this summer.  but if they keep it up im sure people will complain about them,

This other young people of 2 families on my street shared this house. They used to have loud parties too. The dog in the other yard used to bark at them. LOL

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowViolin Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:53 am

ohhhh sorry with 'her' i meant Kerli! Embarassed

There's a user who's posting some weird stuff on her wall and it gets deleted a while later... stuff like why doesn't Kerli care about him and it doesn't matter if he dies etc....
ShadowViolin
ShadowViolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:03 am

Ahhh, now I  understand! He sounds very troubled, trying to get noticed by a celebrity :< I hope he can get help. I don't follow Kerli's wall, so I haven't seen his messages.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:58 pm

Oh my.I have a friend on twitter is beyond obessed (Thing I spelled that wrong) with New kids on the block. She gets upset that one of them doesn't twit her back. I follow the backstreet boys and the members don't follow me back but I don't complain and cry over it. Sure it be nice if he did. I'M more upset if my friends ignore them. Same it be awesome if Kerli followed be back to. But it's not the end of the world.

That dude sounds werid. Some Kerli fans are a little creepy.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:39 am

Went to the recycling center today ^_^ I found 8 tops/shirts and Hudson Hawk-book, 1,50€ in total. Though I counted the prices at home, the real sum should have been around 2,60€... Fine by me, it's nice they're not that exact there :D
Then at the flea market I found an Agatha Christie book, 2€. That place is more expensive than the recycling center :p
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:07 am

Sounds like you done well. I got some new stuff to. Expect one pair of long shorts I got was one size to big and when I ware them they make me look fat. LOL so I don't think i'll ware them in public. maybe i'll give them to good will.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:49 pm

he was angry at kerli because in message she wrote to him that he should to talk with someone about his problems. she wrote good but he started attacked her... you know video, and posts on facebook... she removed him from friends...

i'm so sorry that i'm so off but i don't have time to stuffs... i had a little accident with my head but now is better... just i have go to psychiatrist... i had a choice psychiatrist or hospital... by anorexia :/

and in monday i'll start practice in travel agency. free practice 12 weeks
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowViolin Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:41 am

Ok, but i think she told the truth. I don't know him, but seeing stuff like this on facebook says a lot and he really needs professional help. He's like a stalker and has serious problems.

Sorry to hear that, i hope you get well soon!
What do you think? Do you think you really have anorexia or does other people say you have it and force you to go to a psychiatrist?

I went to one as well because of some problems, but voluntarily. It really helped and was a reason why i got out of these problems (but there were also other things that helped me). So i hope you don't see it as a bad thing, it may help you. And sometimes it's good to have someone to talk with all the problems.

Travel agency sounds amazing! I wish you a good start next week Very Happy
ShadowViolin
ShadowViolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:00 am

Krissy, it would be for the best to always try clothes on before buying, so you'll avoid getting unfit clothes :D Though I don't test them either, I just pick the ones I like and see if the size is approximately close to mine xD But most of the time everything I buy fits perfectly!

I'm washing my new clothes right now. I'll test them tomorrow ^^

Natt, my fiancé is also seeing a psychiatrist; they're doing some tests and she thinks he has mild ADD and maybe bipolar. We'll know more in a few months when she sends us the results :) Heh, she should see me, all the symptoms are even more apparent in me!
I hope the psychiatrist can help you, I think it's better than going to a hospital. I feel you're doing better than that :) I was worried about your head, I'm happy it's getting better! And the travel agency practice sounds exciting! Good luck with that ^^

ShadowViolin, I agree, he needs help. Kerli was right to say it, even though he might feel hurt for a while.
I'm happy therapy helped you ^^

Midsummer celebrations next Saturday... Just another excuse for Finns to get drunk :/ On Friday it's the summer solstice. The nightless night. When the sun won't set all night.
And to balance that, during winter, there are days when the sun won't rise xD Darkness, for a week or two. Well, not complete darkness. We have... streetlights xD

We'll probably have some friends over tomorrow. Maybe even J. Haven't seen him in ages :)
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:40 am

I have to understand Kerli on this one. She did the right thing by deleting him off of his friends list.He does seem like he needs help. Hope he does get it.

Yes, I do try on the clothing.Just sometimes when I do at the store they look fine on me. When I bring them home they don't.

Going to a wedding on Saturday!! Hopeful it's a nice day out.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:24 am

sooooo ive been in dublin a little over a week now and im not sure how im feeling.. Like, i feel a bit lonely as I haven't made any friends yet but at the same time, i kind of like being just with myself because i never have the chance to do that anymore. i love working at the theatre and i love dublin but i have to say i miss london a little bit - its so quiet here!
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:15 pm

aww, maybe things will get better and u will make some friends!!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:27 pm

I feel terrible :/
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:26 am

How come?..... I'M enjoying the beautiful sunshine. I looooooooooove summer time.Very Happy 

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:50 am

I am going to enjoy the end of the summer with my family in Estonia. I literally can't wait.

How is everyone? I would have thought come summer this place would get more active.. Really don't want to say this but I'm not giving out the mission prizes if there's less than 15 people entering :/
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:46 am

I do still plan on entering! To be honest, it's just been a busy summer. I'm taking a summer class, working part time, and I've been trying to really explore my city with my friends.

And really... there hasn't been much Kerli news lately. We had Utopia (and all of those songs were already heard anyway due to the leak) and she doesn't really do much in the way of blogs or youtube vlogs anymore. I know she's busy, but it's a little hard to be motivated to post or reply to something when there isn't much to post about or reply to...
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:51 pm

This place used to be packed with lots of people. Not so much anymore...Which is kind of sad. I understand people are busy.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by OwlWing Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:36 am

I'm going to the mall for the second time this week, it's a personal record. Razz
I've got a bunch to do today, should be fun!
Do any of you shop at the store Lush, by any chance?
OwlWing
OwlWing

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:35 am

That's nice have fun!!!

It's beautiful day today. Sunshine and all.Very Happy Very Happy 

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:23 am

Lush is awesome!
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:39 am

Another beautiful Sunday!!Very Happy Very Happy 

Sorry don't really have anything to say.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by OwlWing Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:13 am

I hope we get a thunderstorm today. It's expected, but lately the weather hasn't been going how the weatherman predicts.
OwlWing
OwlWing

Back to top Go down

Post by KJ Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:16 am

It's been raining pretty heavy here in South Dakota lately.
KJ
KJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:08 pm

Rained last night over here.I'Ve been enjoying the hot weather!! Loving this sunny weather. Oh yeaaaaaaaaaah!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by KJ Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:20 am

Wish I could enjoy the heat. I have Eczema and Psoriasis so this rain is doing wonders for me!
KJ
KJ

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:10 pm

I'm loving the rain here too! It almost always rains right when I'm ready to walk home. When I've got my umbrella, it's absolutely gorgeous to walk in the rain. Even if I don't have it... I love it! It feels so magical somehow...
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:22 pm

Sunshine again. Rained during the night.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:14 am

it has been so hot in Ireland the past week, it has really been awesome although i didn't prepare myself at all for an actual summer so yesterday i actually came to work in my pajama top LOL
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:38 pm

LOL I love summer clothing. Very Happy I wish summer was longer and winter shorter. I can deal with being hot. Can't deal with being cold.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:37 am

i have a new mission in mind that will hopefully bring some people back here!
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next