Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you thinking?

+32
SilverSwirl
Up♥Up♥Up
Iridescent_Revival_<3
kurokai
MoonChildEve
Midnight
Little Phoenix
OwlWing
phantom1701
ShadowViolin
lunachild
Natt
EetuJaKeijut
mile
KuuLaps
DarkMoon
TheLastSongbird
TanyaMinxy
NocturnDrops
moonchildmaybelline
KJ
BrowniesBeffy
Poetic
Street Halo
kenkreeker
mimi
jayson526
stargirlstrike
Forace
Amarine2008
AennilLinnEa
Krissy
36 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

What are you thinking? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you thinking?

Post by Street Halo Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:02 am

I think the saddest part about this all is that it was happening 50 years ago and it will still be happening 50 years from now..

Love to all affected by this catastrophy Sad
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:32 am

What happend in Boston guys? Another shooting? :-(

BTW KERLI IS PERFORMING AT DANCING WITH THE STARS???? WTF !!MAYBE SHE'LL BLOW UP AND BECOME MORE FAMOUS NOW???

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:25 pm

There was a marathon in Boston, and two bombs exploded near the finish line. As far as I know, 140 are injured and 3 dead :/
People think it might have been a terrorist attack, or just some random loony.
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:54 pm

Forace wrote:There was a marathon in Boston, and two bombs exploded near the finish line. As far as I know, 140 are injured and 3 dead :/
People think it might have been a terrorist attack, or just some random loony.
Nooooo!!!! Thats so fucked up.......:'(

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:14 pm

The whole bostin theng has made me fell so sad today. Sad

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:51 pm

AennilLinnEa wrote:Nooooo!!!! Thats so fucked up.......:'(
I know :/

I modified a pair of shoes I bought from the recycling center ^^
I also has a Pinterest account nao.

Last edited by Forace on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:12 pm

Krissy wrote:The whole bostin theng has made me fell so sad today. Sad

I saw the pictures before I went to bed, I cried.... How can people be so cruel... :'(

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:21 am

meanwhile in the middle east plenty of people die.
ofcourse it;s a shock because Boston isn't a warzone but in the meantime here in Holland a little baby was beaten to death by her dad because she wouldn't stop crying.
shit and doom and death and sad things everywhere.
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchildmaybelline Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:26 am

NocturnDrops wrote:meanwhile in the middle east plenty of people die.
ofcourse it;s a shock because Boston isn't a warzone but in the meantime here in Holland a little baby was beaten to death by her dad because she wouldn't stop crying.

i agree. its tragic, but stuff like this gets a little too much attention everytime. especially when the media jumps in too soon and they keep trying to make conclusions and know every bit of informaton, when they know nothing.
moonchildmaybelline
moonchildmaybelline

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:18 am

oh wow,how cruel.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:18 am

moonchildmaybelline wrote:
NocturnDrops wrote:meanwhile in the middle east plenty of people die.
i agree. its tragic, but stuff like this gets a little too much attention everytime. especially when the media jumps in too soon and they keep trying to make conclusions and know every bit of informaton, when they know nothing.
Yeah, everyone's "PRAY FOR AMERICUHH!" so tragic and horrible and wahhhh!
Of course it IS tragic, but come on... More people die elsewhere. There's more violence happening under the radar.
It's OK to go bombing and shooting people in the Middle-East, but not in America? (personally, not OK to do it ANYWHERE, but you get my point, right?) Perspective.
Enough praying or well-wishing. I demand action.
Sorry if someone doesn't like what I say, but I'm just tired of people's stupidity and... why they bother with the violence. It's pointless.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:43 am

the worst part is that barely anyone knows the victims names, only the bombers. once again the criminals are treates as celebrities.

on a happier note, I got a kigurumi(or onesy), just because. its still on its way here but YAAAY. its a skeleton one, like Kerli had on one of her photos c:
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:13 pm

I'M getting sick about hereing about it on the news daily. That other American killer that was in jail in europe for i think 4 years has a book out.Amanda Knox.Like im gonna read that.

It's very scary that Canada was almost gonna get hit.Very evil men were gonna kill ppl on the train in torontro to america..Thank god are police cought the 2 guys before anything happened. Mad Shocked

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:36 pm

As you probably know I am crazy about animals. I didnt have a pet for 3 years and I missed having one so bad. My mom got me a rabbit, but some small species that doesnt grow too much. :3 It is only one month old :3 I gave her name Luna since that means "MOON" and we are moonchildren, and I like how Luna sounds Very Happy She is so small that she fits in my hand. I have her only 2 hours but I already love her so much. She is all white except one ear which is grey. Isnt she adorable?

What are you thinking? - Page 3 24cfv61
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:14 pm

very nice. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:26 am

Your rabbit is adorable Tanja. When we are able to, my mum wants to get a kitten and a baby rabbit to train as a house rabbit together ^^

Ugh, I haven't been here for so long, it feels like life has been very busy lately, even though it hasn't really. It's strange. Time's just flown by, and now I'm nearly at the end of my third year of uni. Anyway, sorry if any of you were wondering where I'd gone.

And Silja, I apologise for my other half. He's very extroverted with his thoughts, and likes to win arguments, or at least have the last word. It probably wouldn't have done anything if I'd cut in. He'd most likely just go all "Whose side are you on?" with me. I love him to bits, but he does embarrass me sometimes, because I don't know what to do when he gets like that.

EDIT: Still, I decided to cut in anyway. He said I should go back to my flat today, because he needs to do a lot of work. So much for that, eh? xD

TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:22 am

it's my first day off in agess so i'm doing all the beauty stuff ive wanted to do for a long time, like my hair and nails and proper make up Smile

waiting for my housemates to text me and say where to go to celebrate the end of their exams!
can't wait to test out my new extensions - ill look like rapunzel woot!
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMoon Wed May 01, 2013 2:25 am

doing a biography project on kerli and im tired looking through all the interviews lol. Thats a cute bunny. oooh interesting mimi
I as well haven't been here like ages lol
btw does kerli mention her parents name by any chance
DarkMoon
DarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by KuuLaps Wed May 01, 2013 6:21 am

lots of LOVE to everyone! I love you
KuuLaps
KuuLaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed May 01, 2013 7:38 am

I love you Very Happy This place is too quite

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed May 01, 2013 5:16 pm

Tanja, the cutest bunny ever! ^____________^

mimi, I got the package over a week ago, I just forgot to let you know ^_^; I love everything <3

TheLastSongbird wrote:And Silja, I apologise for my other half. He's very extroverted with his thoughts, and likes to win arguments, or at least have the last word. It probably wouldn't have done anything if I'd cut in. He'd most likely just go all "Whose side are you on?" with me. I love him to bits, but he does embarrass me sometimes, because I don't know what to do when he gets like that.
Haha, that's quite alright, I figured him out in two minutes xD I didn't take it too seriously. Besides, he can't win an argument against me :) Like now, it's like he gave up.

Do any of you get stomach pains after eating a banana? I do, and I did a little research... Either I'm allergic, or I have some gallbladder related problem... It hurts in the diaphragm area, so it would suggest gall... I also feel sick after eating it :/ The pain goes away in a couple of hours. I don't think I'm allergic, since I don't get any other allergic reactions. And on the other hand, I don't think it's gall either, since I don't get pains from any other food. At least, I haven't noticed. Just from banana.
Oh well, at least I know what my symptoms are, and if they get any worse, people will know what it is...
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu May 02, 2013 6:07 am

Nope i don't.That's werid you get stomach pains from eating banana's.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Thu May 02, 2013 6:08 am

yay! I'm glad it arrived safely Smile

im off to see a butterfly exhibition to cheer myself up - hopefully i can get some nice pictures Smile

-- by butterfly exhibition i mean this huge tent where thousands of exotic butterflies fly around free! i love london sometimes haha! --
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu May 02, 2013 12:25 pm

sounds lovely

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMoon Fri May 03, 2013 8:49 am

This manga Gakuen Alice made me cry today it was sooo sad damn. I wish I can change the story to be more happy but sadly I'm not the person who do this things T_T
DarkMoon
DarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Fri May 03, 2013 8:56 am

Forace wrote:
TheLastSongbird wrote:And Silja, I apologise for my other half. He's very extroverted with his thoughts, and likes to win arguments, or at least have the last word. It probably wouldn't have done anything if I'd cut in. He'd most likely just go all "Whose side are you on?" with me. I love him to bits, but he does embarrass me sometimes, because I don't know what to do when he gets like that.
Haha, that's quite alright, I figured him out in two minutes xD I didn't take it too seriously. Besides, he can't win an argument against me Smile Like now, it's like he gave up.
Hehe, I know you would never feel unduly upset or insulted over such a silly argument Razz

Jayson, I know he was being the same with you too, I hope you weren't hurt at all by it. I just couldn't believe he started up again, so I was too embarrassed to say anything at the time :/ I'm sorry. He told me he just got defensive of me because you said "I want to see you" or something like that.

Anyway, I talked to him about it and how much he upset and embarrassed me, and he apologised. He said if he'd realised it would affect me so much, he wouldn't have said any of those things, so he won't do it again. I told him that several people on this forum have been a significant part of my life, so an insult to any of you is going to be upsetting to me, and he would never set out to do that.

In other news, I had my last ever undergraduate lecture today. The past three years ended on a good note, I have such high hopes for the future, and I'm feeling so motivated to get even better with my writing. I'm just hoping for that 1st degree now, that would round the whole experience off perfectly. If my dreams are to be believed (and I had a prophetic grade dream for last semester), my other half and I are apparently going to get A's for our dissertations, and that would send us well on the way to getting firsts. I have to wait till June to find out, but I'm feeling quite confident.
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Sat May 04, 2013 3:00 am

the bunny is so cute! *-*

I'm feeling really sad today.. was going to go to the shelter because I havent been in a while but now I'm reminded on how I still havent found my place in the world and how I hate my life because I'm not good enough to work there.
blah I hate myself..
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat May 04, 2013 5:46 am

i'm sorry to here that.hope you feel better

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Fri May 10, 2013 5:59 am

There is a little giveaway at my blog, so you can check it out if you want ^.^
http://tanyaminxy.blogspot.com/2013/05/giveaway-firmoo.html
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri May 10, 2013 1:44 pm

Have a nice weekend guy's!!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sun May 12, 2013 1:07 pm

TheLastSongbird wrote:Hehe, I know you would never feel unduly upset or insulted over such a silly argument :P
No one can insult me :) I can take constructive criticism, but otherwise stupid and/or pointless arguments I ignore.
But it's awesome he acknowledges what he has done, and is willing to do better from now on ^_^

How's everyone? ToL has been so silent for the past few months. I'm sure it'll get busier once the album is released. Shouldn't be too long now, eh? xD

I've been doing everything and not really anything. Meaning, playing games, making handcrafts, sleeping, being pissed off because we're poor... The usual :/

There's no more snow on the ground here, but the weather is still rather cold; only 5-9'C. I really do like the sun, even though it makes it easier to see how dirty our apartment is... xD We have a new vacuum cleaner! JP got it from his parents for his birthday ^^ I planted the thought into his mother's mind, and I got what I wanted xD

I've been really tired today, we didn't sleep for that long. We had to wake up early, because my sister visited us with her new boyfriend. He seemed like a nice guy :)

Tomorrow we'll probably meet a friend and go to a Chinese restaurant... Another early morning ;_;
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun May 12, 2013 2:55 pm

The power was out for like 3 hours.Always takes long to fix.It's bloody cold outside today.BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mile Mon May 13, 2013 8:37 am

aw things are going really nice.. missed you guys.. but my life was crazy the past two months..

my grandma is really old and sick, and we are going to the hospital really often..
two of my best friends stopped talking to me.. after 20 years of friendship they decided i'm a really strong personality, and they hate the fact i laugh a lot, and make fun of things.. i really can't understand it, but it's their choice..i'm not gonna cry.. i got plenty of people that love me for who i am..
i also have an old friend... that became a best friend.. that i think i have a crush on... ohhh we say a few kinky things...hahhaha we adore each other.. so we'll see..
Now my life seems better, i also lost 7kg, and i want 10 more... i excercise and eat more healthy..

awww my best friend and her brother made a summer song that i adore.. check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px-sfyRgf-o
mile
mile

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Mon May 13, 2013 2:19 pm

Im really surprised that even after Utopia the forum is so quiet..
I think it's kind of nice but at the same time i hope it doesn't die out completely!

might have to do a new mission and give Utopia's CD away Smile
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Mon May 13, 2013 2:37 pm

Sounds like you've been through some hard things Lena, but I'm glad to see that there's been some positives too!

I'm kinda surprised about the quietness here too... I really thought the activeness would pick up once the EP came out, but hopefully more will happen when the actual album comes out. A new mission would be awesome!

This is my last week of school before summer. I've only got 2 exams left and then I am finally freeeee! I cannot wait.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Tue May 14, 2013 1:37 am

I'm sad to see the forum is so quiet these days since it used to be totally active : s But yeah maybe we need a new mission and remind people of the place. I haven't been much here either but i need to start keeping up Very Happy

I'm graduating in about two weeks! Totally exciting and two weeks from that i'm going to see Lana Del Rey live and couple of days from that i'm going to London for a week. I'm so happy : 3 I'm going to be totally broke after all of this but hell who cares XD
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue May 14, 2013 2:01 am

You're coming to London!!!!!!! When? Smile
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue May 14, 2013 2:05 am

Rehearsals for my show start today!! excited but a little bit nervous. So much has to be done by next week it's crazy.. but we'll manage, we always do Smile
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Tue May 14, 2013 3:21 am

I can't be too much on forum because I writing all time my stuffs... I want to change my life.. I think that forum now went to groups on Facebook, there I see people from TOL.....

I'm scared because tomorrow I'll met surgeon!!!

GOOOOOD LUCK MIMI!!!
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed May 15, 2013 7:18 am

I'M just not really into the forum anymore. Wink I'M more into FB/Twitter and youtube and this other forum i spent more time on now.

Well,That's good you want to change your life! I love you

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Wed May 15, 2013 1:44 pm

I never really cared much for Facebook groups, but I guess that's just me XD

Good luck with the surgeon, Natt! I hope everything is all right. <3
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed May 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Either did i or do i still. But this place is just not that much fun anymore. Wink I don't really feel like anyone on the forum is a friend.But it's just a place to chat and get Kerli information.

Oh,Good luck Natt.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Wed May 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Yeah, I feel that way sometimes too =/ but I did really like it when I first joined, even though I joined later than most people here probably.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed May 15, 2013 2:10 pm

Yeah, I don't feel like i know people well enough to call them friends too. A forums isn't really fun when you don't feel like you have friends.I joined a forum in weeks i had like 4 new friends.And being on this forum for more then a few years i feel like not close to anyone. Just being honest. Same goes to the FB groups. Tho some actreal talk. I think that's why i feel the why i do about this forum.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Wed May 15, 2013 2:20 pm

That's okay, I'm sure everyone feels that way about one thing or another. For a lot of people it might be here, or Facebook groups, or it might be other forums. I think it's just hard for some people to "click" with certain other people. Like, sometimes people's personalities just don't go together so there's no chemistry of friendship there. It happens in real life too.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed May 15, 2013 2:51 pm

You know i think that's true.That just be the reason for me. My personitly may not click well with other moonchildren

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu May 16, 2013 4:22 am

thank you everyone.. and surgeon said that i don't have hernia just "extreme anorexia" :/
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu May 16, 2013 6:37 am

That's good,but that's not good that you are extreme anorexia

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Thu May 16, 2013 9:13 am

Oh Natt honey, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he helps get you healthy and I hope you know how beautiful you are!
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Thu May 16, 2013 11:54 am

Oh Natt! My heart goes out to you. I hope you get better soon! You're so beautiful and strong I know you can do it ♥
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next