Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you thinking?

+33
ShadowViolin
EetuJaKeijut
lyndseyjoy
Midnight
Liisu
zeeke starz
phantom1701
DarkMoon
turkeylegs5
LadyMimic
moonchild_amarah
robotbox_x
Aduhm
mile
TanyaMinxy
TheLastSongbird
Amarine2008
Quincy
KuuLaps
AennilLinnEa
BrowniesBeffy
moonchildmaybelline
Poetic
out of the hollow
stargirlstrike
mimi
MoonChildEve
kenkreeker
Krissy
NocturnDrops
Natt
jayson526
Forace
37 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

What are you thinking? - Page 10 Empty Re: What are you thinking?

Post by moonchildmaybelline Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:47 pm

i thought it was actually a scarf at first o_O how interesting......not sure how you work with that! seems hard! good luck!
moonchildmaybelline
moonchildmaybelline

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Heh, the thread is almost actual size in that picture when I compare my thread to it, so it's not a scarf. Yet :D I was completely lost with it, but I found this very thorough tutorial on YouTube! This'll be the easiest scarf ever :B I won't make it this narrow, though.

Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:02 pm

i cant knit to save my life...i usually end up mad and start stabbing the thread with the big sticks ^_^ its more fun
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by mile Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:15 am

12.12.12 and it's my fucking birthday.. it's the best day eveeeeeeeeeer <3
mile
mile

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:23 am

^Happy birthday!

____
It has been snowing like crazy all day... I wonder how I'll get to school tomorrow with the buses being late and barely being able to walk because of all the snow.
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:04 am

you cold roll through the snow. Very Happy

Happy birthday Lena <3
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:52 am

happy birthday lena! Smile
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:59 am

NocturnDrops wrote:you cold roll through the snow. Very Happy

Happy birthday Lena <3

Hahaha, I could, but it'll way too cold for Beffy :/
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:50 am

jayson526 wrote:i cant knit to save my life...i usually end up mad and start stabbing the thread with the big sticks ^_^ its more fun
I do that when I get bored :D

I ordered a girlie T-shirt from Carach Angren, and as I was paying it with Paypal, I noticed my shipping address was our oldddd address but I had already accepted the transaction so I couldn't fix it! >_< I sent a message to them explaining my screw up and telling my current address... I hope I'll get my shirt, I'd be ever so happy ;_;
Stupid Paypal for saving 5+ addresses on my account and giving me the wrong one... HNG.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Forace wrote:
jayson526 wrote:i cant knit to save my life...i usually end up mad and start stabbing the thread with the big sticks ^_^ its more fun
I do that when I get bored Very Happy

I ordered a girlie T-shirt from Carach Angren, and as I was paying it with Paypal, I noticed my shipping address was our oldddd address but I had already accepted the transaction so I couldn't fix it! >_< I sent a message to them explaining my screw up and telling my current address... I hope I'll get my shirt, I'd be ever so happy ;_;
Stupid Paypal for saving 5+ addresses on my account and giving me the wrong one... HNG.
my paypal does the same damn thing and it pissed me off one time because even when i put it the right one and had it ship to the right one it changed it so it shipped to the wrong one
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:50 pm

jayson526 wrote:my paypal does the same damn thing and it pissed me off one time because even when i put it the right one and had it ship to the right one it changed it so it shipped to the wrong one
So confusing :S Btw, I checked my profile and removed all the addresses that weren't used, so I hope this won't happen again... There were like, 4 old addresses, 2 current addresses and 2 current addresses in my fiancé's name O_o
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Holy crap I got scared... I was doing two-arm kettlebell swings when Roope, our cat, ran under the kettlebell as it was coming down and I hit him on the side ;_; He looked rather gobsmacked when he ran out of the bedroom (where we were). I tried to pet him, but he walked away and kept himself low, if you know what I mean. He went into the kitchen, meowed a couple of times and threw up :< Roope weighs a bit over 5kg, and the kettlebell is 7,5kg.
I cleaned up the floor and tried to pet him again, and he let me do it. I tested his sides if they were sore, but there was no reaction, so I guess he's OK. I pet him for a long time, and he got mad at me and bit me. That means he was back to himself ^_^ And yeah, he bites me, no one else. I'm his mommy <3
He's been eating and drinking and stretching, so I think his insides are fine as well. He's talking to me again, too. Demanding food xD
I saw him lurking near the bedroom door, being low again. I guess he's still afraid of the kettlebell. I'm sure he'll come to sleep with us, though.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:32 am

cats get scared shitless too. he will never look at your bedroom the same way again. Razz nah he'll get over it xD
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:50 am

It has snowed around 40-50 centimeter! I could barely go outside, the snow was almost at my knee! Crazy! I waited for the bus for a really long time today, it was so cold >_< Even though it's beautiful looking at the snow and it's really cozy, it's too cold and Beffy doesn't like snow in her shoes -.-
I saw several ambulances, and just now I read that over 40 people around 1PM went to the doctor after they fell, and many of them has broken bones...
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:38 am

Listening to pianomusic,being totally melancholic...

GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE at 12/12/12 yesterday.. ♥

Celebrating life,we are the lucky ones !
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:58 am

NocturnDrops wrote:cats get scared shitless too. he will never look at your bedroom the same way again. :P nah he'll get over it xD
They do, I remember when he was sitting on the windowsill in the kitchen when a bird flew past the window... He jumped down so fast he knocked over one of the chairs and it split his food bowl! And the fur on his back was up and his tail so puffy xD I always laugh hard when his tail is like that :D
And just a few days ago one of the neighbors probably fell in the stairs (that's what it sounded like :D) and made an awful racket, Roope was really scared. I picked him up and he was shaking. He calmed down after a while ^^

He's fine now. When we went to bed, he didn't come with us, so I carried him into the bedroom. It seemed he was a little nervous, but I placed him on the bed and pet him, he calmed down and rested himself against my legs and purrrr purrr purrr ^_^

BrowniesBeffy wrote:I saw several ambulances, and just now I read that over 40 people around 1PM went to the doctor after they fell, and many of them has broken bones...
People should be careful, especially the elderly :< They are more likely to break bones.

moonchild_amarah wrote:GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE at 12/12/12 yesterday.. ♥
Congratulations! An awesome date to get something special ^^
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:18 pm

green tea helps with cramps.Good idea or thing to drink during monthly time

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:30 pm

I want to be Kenan and go "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

I dont ask for alot in life, I wanted this little get together with my friends and just have a nice evening. I put so much energy into organizing this and now one of the key people has the worst flu in history and I dont want to do it without him ): I cant do it without him because its at his place.
every good thing I put my energy into this.. invisable.. force is preventing me from doing what I want for a change.
I needed this. I really needed this.
I don't blame him. people dont plan getting sick and if it didnt make him so miserable he would have gone through with this..

its always the little things that are important to me.
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:18 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Sad you can't change it to be at someone else's house?
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:05 am

no. I can't. nobody counted on that and he's the one person I want to have there.
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:37 am

laassttt day in uniiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am soooooo excited for tonight and IM GOING HOME ON MONDAY. this week has been way too long ^^
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:29 am

that's great.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:33 am

since I dont have anyone to share my swika with now I mixed some of it with organic apple and strawberryh juice and drank it all.... it was delish.
-happylonesomedrunkmoodwoooo-
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:09 am

My heart goes out to all the families andfriends who may have lots a loved one in yesterdays shooting in the usa Crying or Very sad .

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:53 am

I'm about to go see Marina and the Diamonds live with some of my friends, i'm so exited, it's my first concert. i'll make sure to take a lot of pictures!
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:06 pm

^You're so lucky! I wish I could see her live..
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchildmaybelline Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:22 pm

OMGGG she came to a city 3 hours away from here on like tuesday i wanted to go SOOOOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAAAD :C
moonchildmaybelline
moonchildmaybelline

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:22 pm

hey.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Have fun, Adam! It's so nice to see one of your favorite bands live as your first concert. Mine was Metallica ^^

I bought more of that weird thread. Another black roll, since one wasn't enough for my scarf, and one purple roll. I intend to make a scarf for my mom, since she loves purple ^^

Started a new game in Castlevania: Circle of the Moon :3

Roope is fine, he probably doesn't even remember the incident with the kettlebell, heh.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:17 pm

im thinking i need to be on anti depressants again
im not in the christmas mood right now...no snow and its not that cold ((i wore shorts one time this month)) i dont like this im half ready to buy a big bag of ice and use a blender and make my own damn snow
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:55 pm

I can understand how it can be hard getting into the christmas sprit at times.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:09 pm

Krissy wrote:I can understand how it can be hard getting into the christmas sprit at times.
i am actually like not into the spirit at all. it feels like october or something not the middle of december
oh btw 6 (5 if your ahead of me)) more days to live
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:16 am

I'm sorry but wanting to be on anti depressants because of lack of snow and christmas spirit sounds like bullshit to me.
I'm not sure if you've been on antidepressants before but if you do you should know that they're not miracle pills and it takes a while to kick in.
I'm on that shit a while now and right now they fail to work for me because of actual problems that makes me feel like I'm falling back into a depression again. I'm not sure if theres more behind your comment saying you j ust feel like shit but please I get a little huffy when people go "I feel kinda down maybe I need medication" when the whole reason I went to go and got myself some is because I was about to kill myself and realized it before I actually did something stupid.

now, on another note, that shooting. someone posted a picture of Morgan Freeman and what appears to be his explanation of why these shootings keep happening:
TURN OFF THE NEWS.......

Morgan Freeman's brilliant take on what happened yesterday :

"You want to know why. This may sound cynical, but here's why.

It's because of the way the media reports it. Flip on the news and watch how we treat the Batman theater shooter and the Oregon mall shooter like celebrities. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris are household names, but do you know the name of a single *victim* of Columbine? Disturbed
people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he'll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody.

CNN's article says that if the body count "holds up", this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer's face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer's identity? None that I've seen yet. Because they don't sell. So congratulations, sensationalist media, you've just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next.

You can help by forgetting you ever read this man's name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem. You can help by turning off the news."

Morgan Freeman just earned another freckle.
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:43 am

the two things are not connected it sounded like they where in the way i wrote them but i meant them as two different things
A.) i have only been off of my old ones since march i have been on SOMEthing a total of 13 years
B.) i hate to admit it but i actually had to lock myself in my room because i knew if i was around ANYTHING that could hurt me i would have used it
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:08 pm

News channels always post the killers face so many times. They will keep talking about this for a while. A persons really gotta be messed up in the head to do such a curel and bad thing like this.no one in the normal mind set would do such a thing.The states needs to change the guns laws.How many more times must things like this happend before they do something?Today they showed pictures of the children and adults.The thing is just so sad and depressing. Crying or Very sad

For me im not depressed in the matter where i need pills.I mean if your really depressed and your been trying to end your life then you should take them.I mean nothing wrong in taking them if you really need them

I think sometimes news channels over talk about them too much. When Famouse ppl pass away the news channels i feel over do it at times by talking about.Your at the point about sick of hearing about it. I mean of course you feel sad about the ppl deaths.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchildmaybelline Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:03 pm

The news really shouldn't have been asking the children what happened in there. They were in no way in the mindset to be retelling what happened to them, they should have been left alone by the news and allowed to sit aside and breathe. Its traumatizing for adults nevermind children who hardly understand the situation. They will be affected by this for life. Tons will be terrified of guns, and definitely will have some serious nightmares. No one will understand what drove him to do it, but it needs to stop being publicized. He deserves the same done to him as he did to these people, not have his face plastered across every tv and channel, and the internet. There should be no list ranking shootings based on their extremity, as if one is worse than the other.
The news should really stop talking so much.
moonchildmaybelline
moonchildmaybelline

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Heh, there's a high score list for mass murderers, I can't find it now :D This guy is #3 on the Wikipedia school massacres list. Pathetic.
... I mean, the guy and what he did are (were?) pathetic, not his ranking O_O;

We ordered some new parts for our main computer. 428.40€. The old computer (the one I use) will get the old parts from that, making it way more powerful. I'll be able to play games without a serious lag! ^_^
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchildmaybelline Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:15 pm

Not the place for this but i made a new Kerli Walking on Air charm, and i would love to sell it. I could really use money to get my friends christmas gifts lol. I can list it on etsy or smth if someone wants it, heres one pic, Ill make a post in the handcrafts section too with more pics
[img]What are you thinking? - Page 10 2012-110[/img]
moonchildmaybelline
moonchildmaybelline

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:23 pm

My local news are just awful about it. They named it "The Elementary School MASSACRE" and have a logo that goes with it. It's a black and white brick wall with red blood splattered on it with the title plastered on in black and white, except for "MASSACRE" which is in red. They have it everywhere. Commercials, that backdrop, the desk, tv's behind them. They're selling it like it's a high-budget horror film, not real people with real losses. It's sick. On facebook I'm reading horrible things too- people saying that this was directly Obama's fault, or complaining because they cut out of a football game to put his speech on. I think that's part of what is flawed with society. Instead of feeling for our losses, we point fingers. We use it as an excuse to blame those who disagree with us. We can't just agree how terrible this is and work to fix it. We instead get angry that they aren't playing a football game. Sickening.

Some people around Minnesota have been saying we need to give teachers guns so that they can protect people in a situation like this. I think that is the most awful thing I've heard. What happens if a student uses it to kill? What if a teacher goes crazy? It's not like teachers are immune to going crazy enough to do that to people. Plus teachers are people that students look up to. Like an extra parent. You become close with them. I can't imagine any of my teachers I had from kindergarten to senior year killing someone- let alone witnessing it. It's traumatic. If a student is in that situation, they don't need to see someone they idolize shoot and kill another human being. I thought when I moved to Minnesota I would be escaping that mindset they had in Texas.
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:26 pm

moonchildmaybelline wrote:The news really shouldn't have been asking the children what happened in there. They were in no way in the mindset to be retelling what happened to them, they should have been left alone by the news and allowed to sit aside and breathe. Its traumatizing for adults nevermind children who hardly understand the situation. They will be affected by this for life. Tons will be terrified of guns, and definitely will have some serious nightmares. No one will understand what drove him to do it, but it needs to stop being publicized. He deserves the same done to him as he did to these people, not have his face plastered across every tv and channel, and the internet. There should be no list ranking shootings based on their extremity, as if one is worse than the other.

agree

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:32 pm

^^ People are stupid O_o A football game isn't even remotely as important as a child's life! Let alone the lives of many... They say it's Obama's fault? HA. Look in the mirror; it's the common people who won't give up their guns. From what I've heard, he's trying to do something about it.
The media is twisting everything into a macabre circus, as usual. Just to get people to watch and have higher ratings.

George Takei shared this article on FB: http://gawker.com/5968818/i-am-adam-lanzas-mother
It's written by a woman who has a rather explosive son, but he's extremely smart and can be very sweet. But still he's a threat to everyone, because he might snap and kill at any moment, for any reason. The point of the text is to point out that mentally ill children should get better treatment, to possibly prevent these killings from happening.
It would also help if people stopped bullying, name calling, discrimination etc... Why can't we be friends? :/
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:11 am

Ya,why can't we all just get along
I hate how the society has changed.It makes me feel so sad at times.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:51 am

moonchildmaybelline wrote:The news really shouldn't have been asking the children what happened in there. They were in no way in the mindset to be retelling what happened to them, they should have been left alone by the news and allowed to sit aside and breathe. Its traumatizing for adults nevermind children who hardly understand the situation. They will be affected by this for life. Tons will be terrified of guns, and definitely will have some serious nightmares. No one will understand what drove him to do it, but it needs to stop being publicized. He deserves the same done to him as he did to these people, not have his face plastered across every tv and channel, and the internet. There should be no list ranking shootings based on their extremity, as if one is worse than the other.

I heard on the radio news about them asking the children what happened. it also remined me of this kid being the sole survivor in a plane crash here on holland. paparazi visited him in the hospital and asked him how he felt about his parents being dead and being the only survivor in a planecrash.
it pissed me off soooooo much.
kids like that will grow up having survivors guilt.
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Sorry to change the topic but I just had to show this. My friend made me an Iloo for christmas! I know the beads are different but she didn't have time to make it exactly like the original due to uni. So I will have to change them when I get the chance Smile

What are you thinking? - Page 10 Iloo11
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:56 pm

LadyMimic wrote:Sorry to change the topic but I just had to show this. My friend made me an Iloo for christmas! I know the beads are different but she didn't have time to make it exactly like the original due to uni. So I will have to change them when I get the chance Smile

What are you thinking? - Page 10 Iloo11
dont change them your friend made that just for you
he doesnt need to be a perfect iloo HE is him you should give him a name
i figured all our "iloos" are in the same family iloo is the daddy ours are the babies ^_^
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:07 pm

Well thinking about it now I might just leave it as it is. Hmm not sure what to call the bear, my friend made it from build a bear and just called it Iloo.

Yeah thats a good idea about our Iloos being the babies ^^

I do feel happy that she would even consider doing this for me, it means alot. In return I am going to try and make Suffer the bear for her bday as she loves Emilie Autumn ^^
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:24 pm

if you need help on how do make suffer i have been wanting to do him for awhile and i know how im just lazy XD

i want a iloo so bad i just cant find a gas mask that i can afford XD
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Yeah I think I would need some no idea where to find a good bear for it. Looked on ebay so far but couldn't find anything. I'll have to ask my friend where she got the mask from Smile
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:34 pm

LadyMimic wrote:Yeah I think I would need some no idea where to find a good bear for it. Looked on ebay so far but couldn't find anything. I'll have to ask my friend where she got the mask from Smile
get a white bear from build a bear
get the fabric to sew onto the bear ((after you destroy by cutting out a eye patch looking hole))
get red paint and water that down
then splash the red paint on the spots you want red
let that dry
then sew on the fabric and tada ^_^

YES please ask your friend because i really want one but the ones i want are always like 50$ ((mostly because i find the cyber goth ones that light up))
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:35 pm

LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next