Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you thinking?

+33
ShadowViolin
EetuJaKeijut
lyndseyjoy
Midnight
Liisu
zeeke starz
phantom1701
DarkMoon
turkeylegs5
LadyMimic
moonchild_amarah
robotbox_x
Aduhm
mile
TanyaMinxy
TheLastSongbird
Amarine2008
Quincy
KuuLaps
AennilLinnEa
BrowniesBeffy
moonchildmaybelline
Poetic
out of the hollow
stargirlstrike
mimi
MoonChildEve
kenkreeker
Krissy
NocturnDrops
Natt
jayson526
Forace
37 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

What are you thinking? - Page 20 Empty Re: What are you thinking?

Post by Forace Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:13 am

jayson526 wrote:i was on that diet for along time. and yes it was completly nasty but i had to drink it because of me shaking so badly needing both XD probably could have just had two drinks but nope i mixed them.
It's a good diet ^^ ... Unless you're prone to eating candy and hamburgers most of the time instead of vegetables and other healthy stuff xD Can't forget exercising either!

stargirlstrike wrote:Yay! We're on the same diet XD
Yay! :D

I've been thinking about different diets, and they all seem stupid to me. Especially those "don't eat -this- or -that-" ones. I don't believe in forbidding food, just eat whatever you want, as long as you choose healthy most of the time, and don't overeat candy. Allergies are a different story! Don't eat anything you're allergic to xD

stargirlstrike wrote:You should probably try only giving up one at a time. Otherwise, the caffeine withdrawal will be too overwhelming and you'll keep using soda as coffee creamer which can't possibly be too tasty haha
I'd say drop the soda first; because of the sugar, mostly. Or worse, the aspartame. Coffee is healthier, believe me or not D:

DarkMoon wrote:IM BACK *Drops on floor due to low battery* waaaaaahh T_T
*inserts a new battery*

Krissy wrote:I miss my friend.she hasn't been online forever
I guess she's just taking a break, or is busy with something. One of my friends made an announcement today on FB, that she'll be gone for a while to "mend things and take care of herself".
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:01 pm

Forace wrote:It's a good diet ^^ ... Unless you're prone to eating candy and hamburgers most of the time instead of vegetables and other healthy stuff xD Can't forget exercising either!

I've been thinking about different diets, and they all seem stupid to me. Especially those "don't eat -this- or -that-" ones. I don't believe in forbidding food, just eat whatever you want, as long as you choose healthy most of the time, and don't overeat candy. Allergies are a different story! Don't eat anything you're allergic to xD

stargirlstrike wrote:You should probably try only giving up one at a time. Otherwise, the caffeine withdrawal will be too overwhelming and you'll keep using soda as coffee creamer which can't possibly be too tasty haha
I'd say drop the soda first; because of the sugar, mostly. Or worse, the aspartame. Coffee is healthier, believe me or not D:".
i am going to give up pop first XD mostly because i dont drink that much anyway and because thinking of giving up coffee makes me sad XD and i just try to eat better i mean i dont really have that bad of a diet to begin with but i did have a problem with eating when sad so im going to start maybe switching out some bad things for good. i love many vegis so im just going to like when wanting a snack go with some carrots and dipping sauce ((ranch and vinager mixed together XD i am like in perma prego mode when it comes to my food pairings XD))
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Yeah,I'm sure that is it.and i can understand that.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:48 pm

jayson526 wrote:i am going to give up pop first XD mostly because i dont drink that much anyway and because thinking of giving up coffee makes me sad XD and i just try to eat better i mean i dont really have that bad of a diet to begin with but i did have a problem with eating when sad so im going to start maybe switching out some bad things for good. i love many vegis so im just going to like when wanting a snack go with some carrots and dipping sauce ((ranch and vinager mixed together XD i am like in perma prego mode when it comes to my food pairings XD))
I think you don't have to give up coffee, just have 4 cups a day (at most). I drink 4-6 cups, depending on how long we're up. And mind you, I fill the cup a bit over half-way with coffee, and the rest is milk, so they're not full cups. So I basically drink 2-3 cups a day :D
And I'm the same, I tend to eat for emotions. Or sometimes no amount of food is enough, I just eat and still feel hungry. Or sometimes I'm not hungry, but love the taste of food so I eat until I feel sick enough to stop xD Orrr I just eat a sandwich and feel all ughh for the next few hours (full). Very complicated at times :D
It's great that you like vegetables (I love them :B), so it's easy for you to eat them more. Some people say even the smell of them makes them sick so they don't eat them at all or very little O_o Poppycock, I say! It takes 10-20 tries to get used to new flavors.
I love dipping vegetables, and so does JP! I taught him to eat cauliflower like that, he didn't like it before. Raw cauliflower is awesome <3

I think I found my next haircolor! What do you think?
http://www.deviant.fi/pillarbox-red-hiusvari-p-37.html

You can see examples of this color here: http://www.hairdyegallery.co.uk/dir-pillarboxred.html
I guess mine will be quite dark, since I don't intend to bleach first.

//HUHUHU, I showed that color to my sister and she said it's awesome. Then she gave me money to buy it! ^_^
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:58 pm

ooooh i love the color
and well i dont like cauliflower only because i first tried it thinking it was a albino broccoli LOL
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:32 pm

It's not at all like broccoli :D I don't recommend eating broccoli raw, for starters. Cauliflower tastes a bit bitter raw, at least for me. When I eat it a lot, my mouth starts to sting a little. Boiled cauliflower doesn't really taste like much, but it's still delicious O_o

It's -29'C now, seriously?! So cold! (that's -20.2 for you Fahrenheit people)
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:10 am

see i guess we are the opposite i love raw broccoli with some ranch dressing. and O.o
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:59 am

I'M always getting asked to follow people on twitter. Of bands/singers or random things.Just so they can get tons of followers/likes.It's not that i don't wanna help people out it's just i don't think people should like things on FB or follow things they don't like. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:14 am

Ah well, as long as we eat SOME vegetables!

I agree, Krissy, I wouldn't follow or subscribe to anything I didn't like :D I also think it's kinda sad to hoard those kinds of likes.

I just ordered the haircolor @_@ It should arrive next week, just in time for me to splash it on my head before my dad's wife's birthday on Saturday.

... Any gift ideas? ;_; I don't really know her that well, either.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:25 am

Yeah,it sure is. Some people just really over do it with the spaming on twitter too.

hmm.It's hard to buy gifts sometimes.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:12 am

Haha, that narrows it down... I can't BUY her anything since we have no money xD And I could never buy something she'd like, and I couldn't find anything she didn't have or would want... They travel a lot, I couldn't possibly top that even with a gift card to a spa or something.
The only thing I could buy is art supplies; I know she's an artist like me. But no money :B

You guys reckon she'd like a painting from me? At least I like to get pictures people have me for me, as I appreciate art. Though a painting is rather obvious...

I'm gonna have to talk with my sister about this. Or dad.

//Yay, I got an e-mail saying that they've sent the haircolor! Wow, they handle orders fast.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:43 pm

That sounds like a nice idea to make her a painting. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:37 pm

so much weak
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:45 pm

I feel like I'M Getting a cold.Yuck!!!....

i'm sorry to here that natt

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:59 pm

Fff, I spent probably 4 hours making a flower for the headband... Cutting, sewing, burning the petal edges, sewing, bending... I've used a box of matches already. But the result is fabulous if I do say so myself ^_^ A nice-looking rose that's a bit shiny, and the edges are the shiniest parts (weird sentence).
I'm making them from these ugly pair of pants, that are made of some sort of plastic fabric O_o Bought them from the recycling center some time ago. And now I'm cutting and melting them, hehe.
And now I gotta make at least 2 more TT_TT Maybe even 4...
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:03 am

TGIF!! Have a good weekend!!Oh wow sounds nice

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchildmaybelline Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:05 am

Forace wrote:Fff, I spent probably 4 hours making a flower for the headband... Cutting, sewing, burning the petal edges, sewing, bending... I've used a box of matches already. But the result is fabulous if I do say so myself ^_^ A nice-looking rose that's a bit shiny, and the edges are the shiniest parts (weird sentence).
I'm making them from these ugly pair of pants, that are made of some sort of plastic fabric O_o Bought them from the recycling center some time ago. And now I'm cutting and melting them, hehe.
And now I gotta make at least 2 more TT_TT Maybe even 4...

I wanna see the headband when you're done Very Happy
moonchildmaybelline
moonchildmaybelline

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:32 am

moonchildmaybelline wrote:I wanna see the headband when you're done :D
I'll post pictures of it, of course ^_^

Me and my sister decided we won't get a birthday present. We think it will be enough that we go visit; we only see dad and his wife 2-3 times a year on special occasions. They live so far away it's not possible to see more often.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:55 pm

ohok!!!Have a good time

I seem to be tired with all this cold weather.The time change hasn't helped me.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:07 am

Silja I want to see too!!!

Krissy thanks and hugs to you!!!

And about me, last time I'm going by hard time so I'm depressed etc
Yesterday I wrote new blog and put also here, so if someone wants to read it;s link: http://www.tableoflove.net/t1287p780-natt-sends-you-love#122969 I thinking about go to my own blogs too because my situation at home isn't too wonderful.
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:48 am

I'M sorry about your problems at home

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMoon Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:42 pm

So sorry for you natt.
I hope everyone's ok and happy
DarkMoon
DarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:34 am

I'm good.Can't complain.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:05 pm

I'm OK ^^ Just having a hard time seeing the monitor, since I'm not wearing my glasses right now. I just put on that hair dye I mentioned earlier, can't wear glasses because of it ^^ It was kinda gross, it's so red it was like spreading blood in my hair. But I like the color so far; easy to use and doesn't smell like store-bought hair dyes. It's like finger paint xD

Itching to play Tomb Raider. Not the newest one, maybe Legend or Anniversary. Tried playing Underworld yesterday, but that one jumping place... ARGH. Why put a fixed a camera there so I can't see the angle I'm supposed to jump in?! Serious design flaw, everybody hates that part. The game is extremely easy otherwise. And ugly, it was such a disappointment ;_;

//Alright, dyeing done! It didn't attach to my roots AT ALL. But I sort of expected that, since this color stick best if your hair has been handled before, for example bleaching/softening etc. My roots weren't like that. I guess it stuck well everywhere else because of my previous dyeing. So now my roots are grey and the rest is dark purpleish red or red-red/black-red depending on the light. It looks really good, I love it ^____^
I'm gonna have to bleach the next time I use it, so I can get rid of the grey. I suppose it'll be bright red then!
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:22 am

i'Ve only dyed my hair once. I didn't like the smell from the dye. . I've got a headach.Hate when you weake up with them.They suck!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Yeah, they have a really sharp smell; I guess it's the peroxide. In this color I used there is no peroxide, so it doesn't smell at all, and it's really gentle on your hair. You can leave it on all night if you want! :D It's very conditioning.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:35 pm

Yeah,That's true they sure do.That's good you found one that doesn't smells bad.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by kailen Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:21 am

I look rough today lol bounce
Dragged through a hedge backwards Suspect
World peace would be nice Sad
Got a head ache to many babies tip only have one baby at a time Mad Neutral
kailen
kailen

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:45 am

happy first day of spring.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by KuuLaps Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:23 am

huuuuh, no trace of spring here in Tallinn. -20 degrees and colder than in the midwinter, brrrrr.....
KuuLaps
KuuLaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:48 am

Yeah,I don't think spring has really come yet.Still cold here with the sunshine

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:14 pm

KuuLaps wrote:huuuuh, no trace of spring here in Tallinn. -20 degrees and colder than in the midwinter, brrrrr.....

Yeah, it's spring break for me and I haven't gone out for the whole week simply cause of the weather! The climate sucks here
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:54 pm

So today was a big day for me because today I did the tests I need to do to get into a art school I want to go to this autumn.
I drew pictures and got interviewed by the art teacher and I feel like I had a bit of a deeper connection with him for some reason.
He understood me and I understood him.

It's amazing over there. All these years of waiting.... and all these thoughts of how I will manage to leave this current mess behind disapeared, I didn't think one bit of the things that happends to me in my current school. Very Happy
Suddenly I feel all human and happy! I got nice compliments on my looks as well and that's very rare XD
The only thing I might feel a litte bit in the middle about is that I didn't explain too much about the drawings I had with me... and I had written a whole novel in my head but when I sat there I had nothing to say XD

I am not used to get attention for my art beacause in my hometown creativity is more marked like a disease than a gift so I didn't know how to handle the situation... Embarassed

I can't wait to get out of my school... I can't wait <3...

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:56 pm

It's a snow storm outside X____x

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:44 pm

I wish you the best of luck Aenni Very Happy
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:37 am

That's great

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:39 pm

My dad will come get us tomorrow, so I'll be gone for a few days.

I saw an ad of a 10kg kettlebell CHEAP! Only 17€, when they're usually 30-40€! I hope my dad will buy it for me tomorrow x) If the store has them anymore... *fingers crossed*

Baking bread~

~playing Tomb Raider Anniversary <3
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:12 pm

Thanks! Very Happy

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Your welcome.hope you get it

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:59 pm

So today I had my (forgot the number) art exhibition Very Happy
It was great and everyone was really nice and complimented my art.
Tomorrow I get to know if I made it to the second part of this thing where my art exhibition is being held "UKM" ung kultur möts= young culture meets.
I Hope I make it!!

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:56 pm

^that's great! Good luck on getting into that second part Smile

-------

http://www.tableoflove.net/viewtopic.forum?t=3888
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20