Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheLastSongbird's Blog

+21
Riley
Forace
Siim
Quincy
Krissy
ladyxcabaret
Poetic
Liisu
Loveisalwaysthere!
Gretta
ghost_flower
sweet_serenity
butterflycryx3
Claudia
pixiedust19
Natt
Iridescent_Revival_<3
EetuJaKeijut
mimi
out of the hollow
TheLastSongbird
25 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

TheLastSongbird's Blog Empty TheLastSongbird's Blog

Post by TheLastSongbird Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:27 am

Hey everyone Smile

So, I recently went on holiday to Ireland in true tourist fashion Smile Apart from complaining about the rain, going gift shopping, complaining about the rain and then doing a bit more complaining, I kissed the Blarney stone. You do this by climbing a steep spiral staircase to the very top of Blarney Castle, then leaning back over an enclosed part of the castle wall in order to get close enough to kiss a black stone on the opposite wall. This is said to grant you the gift of eloquence, although I haven't noticed any definite signs of that yet xD

But before that, we visited a part of the castle grounds called The Fairy Grove. The light rain and breeze rustled the canopy of leaves overhead, but other than that there was complete silence. I was the only one who ventured into the grove; I felt drawn in, as if somebody was tugging me by the heart and pulling me towards them. I arrived at a corridor of trees and bushes. Leaves obscured an entity I knew was there, but seemed too shy to show itself. I stayed silent and still for a few seconds, hoping it would make it's presence known to me. I heard a rustle of leaves, louder than before. Then nothing...until a blackbird hopped out from the bushes into the path and glanced at me with beady eyes that definitely acknowledged me. I was called back by my parents at that point. I took one look back at the bird which was still looking at me with interest, then made my way out of the grove, knowing I had just seen a fairy in animal form.

There is so much magic in that country: in the countryside, where you're surrounded by castle ruins rumoured to be built on fairy forts and hills that climb into the clouds. Or on the coast, where the sea crashes aginst the land that suddenly makes a vertical drop into the water below and the ghostly forms of islands can be seen through the mist. Wherever you are, you wonder what mystical creatures may be right under your nose, dashing away before you can catch a glimpse.

Just to top it all off, when I was looking in craft shops in a little harbour town called Dingle, my fairy guardian spoke to me for the first time. I didn't realise that at the time. All I knew was that a strong involuntary thought with the tiniest hint of an unknown voice came into my head: "Look for some jewellery that looks like Moon Marks!" At first I told myself not to be silly, but in the next jewellery shop I looked in, I found this:

TheLastSongbird's Blog Dsci0312
My Moon Marks ring, my left hand and my flowery quilt. Booyah! Razz

Some may say it was intuition or coincidence, but I am convinced that my fairy guardian helped me find this ring Smile I hope she will talk to me again soon! Hehe, sorry the pic's a bit blurry, my hands are a bit jittery today O_o I must have tried to get that photo right about 10 times, turned out the first was the best xD

On the last day of the holiday, I met my Irish family for the first time. They were all amazingly lovely and I have some of the cutest little cousins ever! =')

I had the best time and experienced true magic first-hand. That holiday will always hold wonderful memories for me ^^

*Woah, I go on a bit don't I xD
*Also, another thing, the rain in Ireland isn't that bad. It's different to English rain...it seems purer somehow...but that's just me xD You should go there and experience it for yourself. Trust me, you won't regret it Smile

TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

TheLastSongbird's Blog Empty Re: TheLastSongbird's Blog

Post by out of the hollow Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:13 am

Oh, wow! What amazing experiences. You are so lucky Smile

Now I want to visit Ireland!
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:53 pm

I WANT THAT RING! Very Happy
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:21 pm

mimi wrote:I WANT THAT RING! Very Happy

Hehe, I do love it ^^ You can't see it so well in the photo unless you tip the screen back a bit if you're on a laptop, but the stones have an iridescent blue glow. Sometimes they look either pink or purple too. I really want to know what gemstone it is...
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:26 pm

Aww glad you had fun Very Happy that ring is super pretty.
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:33 pm

Ene wrote:Aww glad you had fun Very Happy that ring is super pretty.

Ene! You're actually online when I am! Very Happy It's been ages since we've been online at the same time, I've missed you! I did have heaps of fun, thanks Razz

@out of the hollow You should go to Ireland if you get the chance, I've never seen anywhere so naturally beautiful Smile But then, I do plan to see a lot more of the world yet xD
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:47 pm

Heyy amazing Very Happy i missed you too! I think i need to start blog aswell..
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:23 pm

Ene wrote:Heyy amazing Very Happy i missed you too! I think i need to start blog aswell..

cyclops EnE, yOu WiLl StArT a BlOg, ThE gOoGlY eYeD cYcLoPs CoMmAnDs It cyclops

Laughing
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:49 am

I've heard a lot of good things about Ireland. Everyone who goes there seems to have fallen in love with it. Hmmm...now I want to go there too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:15 am

Last night/this morning at about 4am, I had the most terrifying paranormal experience I've had so far and possibly the most magical at the same time.

I was just falling asleep after a long session on MSN with my boyfriend, when I looked up and saw the almost invisible purple glow which tells me my fairy guardian wants me to know her presence. This has happened twice so far, including last night, but this time she was a lot closer and sometimes I could almost make out her face. I reached out to let her know I could see her and felt a pulling sensation on my hand, as though she'd grabbed hold of it.

All of a sudden, I felt nauseous and when I looked to my side I saw a shimmering black silhouette standing by my bed. I felt a negative force coming from it, which physically pushed me back towards the wall against the other side of my bed. Then I felt something heavy on my waist...something told me the presence had it's hand there.

I huddled under the covers and asked my fairy guardian to protect me from the spirit and make it go away. The nausea subsided and when I looked again, the silhouette had gone and instead I could feel something on my shoulder. When I looked to see what it was, I realised it was my fairy. I could see purple sparkles dancing above my shoulder and the faint shape of fluttering wings. To be certain, I reached my hand towards her, and as I did so, I felt a tingling in my fingers - the magical power emanating from her glow. She truly was there. I whispered a "Thankyou", then closed my eyes. I fell asleep instantly and slept peacefully till the morning. I felt she must have watched over me while I slept.

I come to know more and more about my fairy's power as the days go on. To me, it seemed as though she knew the spirit was going to appear and that's why she appeared before and held my hand... I feel so lucky to have such a beautiful force of good watching over me. The fact that she touched my hand was just overwhelming...I can finally be completely certain that she is really there. I am so humbled by that knowledge. I am so thankful for my fairy guardian.

I'm glad I can tell you about these things, Moon Children. If there is anything as wonderful as having an experience like this, it's being able to share it with people and be believed without question.

Honestly, I love you all <3
May the powers of Light be with you too!
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:27 am

Oh god, that's scary and amazing at the same time, i'm so glad your okay!
May the good spirits keep going with you haha Smile

TheLastSongbird wrote:
Ene wrote:Heyy amazing Very Happy i missed you too! I think i need to start blog aswell..

cyclops EnE, yOu WiLl StArT a BlOg, ThE gOoGlY eYeD cYcLoPs CoMmAnDs It cyclops

Laughing

OMG my resistance cant hold against the cyclops xD i'm gonna write something soon Very Happy
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:36 am

ohmigosh you're so lucky to be able to see your fairy guardian and sense their presence!

I don't think I can see mine because I keep my mind too narrow or something. But I do try to open myself up and become aware of everything around me, but maybe I'm trying too hard.

Ahhh idk...
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:16 pm

love u too!!
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:13 pm

WOW. This is a very wonderful and amazing. ILU Smile
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:35 pm

Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:ohmigosh you're so lucky to be able to see your fairy guardian and sense their presence!

I don't think I can see mine because I keep my mind too narrow or something. But I do try to open myself up and become aware of everything around me, but maybe I'm trying too hard.

Ahhh idk...

Just believe, that's all you need to do. If you believe your fairy guardian is there, eventually they will show themself to you. Maybe they are just shy and need to get used to you. Maybe try talking to your guardian and letting them know you accept them and want them to show themself Smile It needs patience too. I only knew I had a fairy guardian once I started using my fairy cards and she showed herself to me through very tiny things at first. If anything happens to you that feels in the slightest bit magical, believe in it without question. That may draw your fairy guardian closer to you, to the point where they feel they can show themself Smile

Hope this helps, good luck ^^
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:38 pm

thank you!!!! Smile Very Happy
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:06 pm

I'm just realising how many things are getting to me at the moment. Well, I say things, I mean people. I just posted in a topic about what annoys people, and I came up with 8 major things, all of them to do with how some people behave. I probably could have come up with quite a few more if I'd really thought about it.

The worst thing is, reeling off lists about how people annoy me makes me paranoid about whether I'm a bad Moon Child. I try so hard to live by Integrity, Love and Unity, but when there are all these people surrounding me judging and hating others, I can't help being affected by it. It makes me hate, even though I don't want to feel that way. I don't want to hate this world we live in, but at the moment it's so screwed up that I can hardly believe it sometimes. People are constantly complaining about not having things, objects that have no meaning, material things that they think will make them significant, happy...but really, deep down, they want others to be jealous. To hate them for what they have. People are driven to breed hate, and sometimes I feel it swallow me up, until I feel that hate too.

It's so hard to know who I am and how I truly feel sometimes. I want what every Moon Child wants: for Love to overcome in the world. But if even I, as a Moon Child, find it impossible to love sometimes, then what hope is there? I know that only makes me human...but right now I find myself repulsed by that word. So full of rage, the human race... I don't want to be a part of it right now. I feel like a tiny droplet of Love in an ocean of hatred. Alone. Insignificant. Unrecognised. I'm losing hope for the world.

But, if Love is the only weapon I have to fight with, I feel I must go on with what I have; what we have, as Moon Children. We were all put on Earth for a reason, and I aim to fulfil my purpose.

I am a warrior for Love, Beauty, Truth and Hope.

I am a Moon Child!
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:24 pm

i understand where ur coming from. its hard to think love when the world is full of hatred at the moment. people make others feel bad, to make themselves feel better. i dont understand that. it can be tough sometimes.
I.L.U.
GO MOONCHILDREN

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:22 pm

Don't worry dear, even as moonchild you feel frustration because your human.
Maybe at some point we can ignore all the hate..
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:43 am

Omg that made me cry, in a good way.
-sniffles-

We are human after all like what Ene said, the hatred in the world can be very fustrating but a lot of people are blind.

They should open their eyes and see the world as we see it, change their way of thinking and maybe it would help solved the problems we are all suffering from.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:52 am

Thanks, everyone Smile I felt really alone yesterday, but I even find that really confusing; I appreciate being alone, because that's often when I'm most in tune with the world and it's beauty, when I don't have to focus on the people in it...being human is so complicated -_-

Still, you have reassured me loads ^^ Thankyou. I think we are going to keep evolving, until we can ignore all the hate. Maybe by then, others will be above hate too.

I.L.U.
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:26 am

I've just had something amazing happen to me Shocked My fairy guardian has just been talking to me. I was downstairs on my own, and as I was typing a comment on Claudia's blog describing what my fairy was like, I found myself typing things I didn't know about at all. I suddenly knew that her favourite colour is purple, and that she has blonde, curly hair, pointed facial feautures and turquoise eyes. I now know that she was actually telling me all these things as I was typing them Very Happy

Then my sister came downstairs, and I felt that my fairy was frightened. I opened a Word document to see if she would make me type what she wanted to say again. I let her manipulate my hands and I found myself slowly typing the words "In Jake's room." (Jake is my nephew, and he has his own room for when he sleeps over.)

I brought the laptop up to my nephew's room. I felt she was leading me on some sort of trail, playing a game with me. When I asked her for the next clue, I typed "Roses in bookcase". I looked in the bookcase that is kept in my nephew's room, and my eye was drawn to a book of poetry. The book's title didn't include the word "Roses", but all the letters in the word were somewhere in the title. I noticed that there was a piece of paper marking one of it's pages, and found the poem that had been recited at my uncle's funeral last year. (I couldn't attend the funeral because I was away in Malaysia at the time, it was the paper that marked the page that told me that the poem was recited at the funeral.) I looked inside the book's front cover and it was marked "To Vivi" (Short for Vivienne, my mum's name).

I went back to the laptop and typed "Vivi" then felt I should also type a different spelling of the name, "Vyvi". I asked if either name was my fairy's, and she told me that her name was Vyvi.

I put the poetry book back on the shelf, and my eyes were drawn to a copy of "The Secret Garden" (I think some of you will know that story Smile) I picked it up, and the picture on the front cover had roses in it. When I went back to the laptop, Vyvi told me "I love roses".

Then I decided to play a game with her. I asked her questions, and told her to choose the number 1 on the keyboard for yes, or 2 for no. I asked her if purple was her favourite colour, if her wings were purple, if she wore purple, if she had blonde hair and if she had turquoise eyes, to confirm that she really did tell me those things. She answered yes to every question.

She then made me type something that made no sense to me - "On the book hid I like a fairy dyfiluhn". I understood that she'd probably gone and hidden in the bookcase when she had been frightened before and that she'd seen "The Secret Garden" and decided to hide there because she liked the roses on the cover. But the word "dyfiluhn" seemed like a word from a fairy language to me. I asked her to tell me what it meant in English and she seemed to struggle to tell me, but eventually I typed "Voices". I asked her whose voice she meant and I typed "Sister". When I asked her if she was frightened by my sister talking when she came downstairs, she answered 1 for yes.

All the time, I could feel her presence nearby. She must have followed me back downstairs too, because I can still feel that she's here. She's hovering over my right shoulder; my neck on that side feels warm and tingly ^^ Now I can picture her in my mind and I know her name Very Happy I can still feel magic in the air, lingering around me...

What else can I say? Wow...what an experience to have I love you
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflycryx3 Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:49 am

Wow.. that's so amazing :O - I wish I can have an experience like that. I'm aiming to become more closer to my guardian angel at the moment.. It's hard. D:

I
butterflycryx3
butterflycryx3

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:38 am

thats amazing. :O i probably would have freaked out though... lol. amazingggg.

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by sweet_serenity Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:59 pm

that is incredible. I get scared easily but i wish i could be more accepting to things like you.
sweet_serenity
sweet_serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:30 am

what a beautiful experience! lol now i just feel more determined to open myself up to magical things like fairies and angels.

i'm not sure whether to believe that i have a fairy guardian or an angel guardian, but i'm sure there is someone beside me a lot of the time, there to remind me to be careful with my actions and to offer courage whenever i feel hesitant.

i just i wish i knew and understood more about the people helping me!!

you're so lucky! <3
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:53 am

heh, now you found out ^_^
I wonder if Vyvi knows Tunder? Hmmm... I guess not :]
It's wonderful that you finally was able to communicate with your fairy guardian.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:07 am

Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:what a beautiful experience! lol now i just feel more determined to open myself up to magical things like fairies and angels.

i'm not sure whether to believe that i have a fairy guardian or an angel guardian, but i'm sure there is someone beside me a lot of the time, there to remind me to be careful with my actions and to offer courage whenever i feel hesitant.

i just i wish i knew and understood more about the people helping me!!

you're so lucky! <3

Whenever you want to know something from your guardian, just ask. I'm sure they'll let you know if they're an angel or a fairy. I didn't even try to contact or talk to my fairy to begin with, I just believed and eventually she showed herself. You don't need to try and open yourself up. Like I said, just ask them questions and see what happens Smile
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:51 am

What a wonderful and magical experience! I don't know if I believe in fairies or angels but sometimes I feel like there's someone near me. I look at a place in my room and feel like someone's there and feel so much love coming from there..like it's my guardian angel sending me vibrations of love. I love you

And I so badly want to see a fairy or angel or for them to contac me but honestly, I'm scared. Terrified. I get scared easily. :/ Maybe that's why they won't contact me, cause they don't want to scare me and I'm not ready...idk.

But I'm so happy for you Smile That you got to meet your fairy guardian I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost_flower Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:14 am

What a wonderful experience!Thank you for sharing,it made me more determinated Very Happy we can make so many things if we really want them!
ghost_flower
ghost_flower

http://ghost-flower.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:35 am

^ It's no problem Very Happy Everyone can make contact with angels or fairies if they try and truly believe that they exist. It's a wonderful gift that all humans have, but few make use of it now. At least the ones who believe can have magical experiences Smile

Armastaja wrote:What a wonderful and magical experience! I don't know if I believe in fairies or angels but sometimes I feel like there's someone near me. I look at a place in my room and feel like someone's there and feel so much love coming from there..like it's my guardian angel sending me vibrations of love. I love you

And I so badly want to see a fairy or angel or for them to contac me but honestly, I'm scared. Terrified. I get scared easily. :/ Maybe that's why they won't contact me, cause they don't want to scare me and I'm not ready...idk.

But I'm so happy for you Smile That you got to meet your fairy guardian I love you

From the sounds of it, it seems like you've already made contact with your angel Smile Your guardian angel will contact you in the way my fairy contacted me when the time is right and you won't feel scared, so don't worry about it Smile
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:27 pm

i think we should meet up when i come back to the uk Smile
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:34 pm

That's so amazing, i would love to have experience like that Very Happy
Your lucky <3
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:12 pm

mimi wrote:i think we should meet up when i come back to the uk Smile

Awww! <3 I would love to meet you! Would you be coming back to London? It would be relatively easy for me to get there. Wow, I feel so loved, thankyou I love you

Ene wrote:That's so amazing, i would love to have experience like that Very Happy
Your lucky <3

Hehe, like I said, anyone can make contact with their guardian angel/fairy. Just ask for them to make themself known and they will Smile Oh, and of course, you should remember to say thankyou. Good manners are important Razz

TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:16 pm

i live in hastings actually Smile its like 1.5 h from london
where do u live?
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:19 pm

I live near Nottingham, so not too far away Smile
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:30 pm

WOOT!
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:24 am

That's cool 4 you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:47 am

Whats is the most beautiful place in Nottingham ? I first one heard about Nottingham ;(
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:36 am

Nottingham Castle's grounds are very beautiful Smile

TheLastSongbird's Blog Article-1278042-098E7B9D000005DC-803_468x286

There's Newstead Abbey as well, which is near the city. I love it because it's significant to my childhood Smile

TheLastSongbird's Blog 0176_newstead

I mention these stepping stones in The Japanese Garden in Newstead Abbey in my poem Ode to a Dragonfly:
TheLastSongbird's Blog 3848668930_7c809cc903

And you see some of my favourite birds in the grounds too. Peacocks I love you

TheLastSongbird's Blog 2370822859_9638321542TheLastSongbird's Blog 2920231426_95ef8df538
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflycryx3 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:20 am

Omg.. that's such a beautiful place. Nottingham is such a beautiful place.. it's like 3 hours away from me though. I think I might go with my sister to see this place this summer!!! Very Happy
butterflycryx3
butterflycryx3

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:58 am

Awwww Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!
Nottingham is very beautiful!!!
I hope that I will be in Nottingham I love you
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:00 pm

TheLastSongbird wrote:Nottingham Castle's grounds are very beautiful Smile

TheLastSongbird's Blog Article-1278042-098E7B9D000005DC-803_468x286

There's Newstead Abbey as well, which is near the city. I love it because it's significant to my childhood Smile

TheLastSongbird's Blog 0176_newstead

I mention these stepping stones in The Japanese Garden in Newstead Abbey in my poem Ode to a Dragonfly:
TheLastSongbird's Blog 3848668930_7c809cc903

And you see some of my favourite birds in the grounds too. Peacocks I love you

TheLastSongbird's Blog 2370822859_9638321542TheLastSongbird's Blog 2920231426_95ef8df538

wooooooow :O :O :O its SOOO awesome :O
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:31 pm

Gah, it's so weird to have people say what you guys have about Nottingham xD Not all of it is that beautiful. It's just like any other city really, nothing special. But I suppose, compared to some places in England, the city centre is great, and as you can see there are several beauty spots that you can go and visit Very Happy
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:45 pm

But I now think that in Nottingham is a beautifully Wink
I think that in the center of the city is very loud.
In ur photos is very nice Smile
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:39 am

... waiting 4 ur blog about the singing competition... Very Happy
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:49 am

I know, I'm being so lazy, sorry xD I will get round to it! I just have to be in a blogging mood Rolling Eyes
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveisalwaysthere! Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:04 pm

awsome Very Happy
Loveisalwaysthere!
Loveisalwaysthere!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:25 pm

I just had a bad fright; my mum rang from the airport in Spain where she and my dad were supposed to be catching a flight home after a week's holiday. I was so worried, I could hardly tell what she was saying over the phone because the line was so bad.

She texted me explaining that their flight was cancelled because the plane broke down and that they're fine, but now I'm worrying about them. I hope they can get home alright tomorrow. Thank heavens the plane broke down before they could board it. It makes me wonder what kind of powers are at work in these situations. Hopefully they won't have any problems catching their flight tomorrow. I'll be thankful to have them come home safely.

It will never matter how old I am, I will always be scared of losing my mum. She's the best friend I could ever ask for and I love her so much. I feel guilty now, because I take her for granted. I hope she knows how much she means to me and how hard it would be to live without her at this point in my life, when so much is changing. She understands me more than a lot of people do, and that's because she's willing to. Not many people have accepted me for who I am the way she has. I would be lost without her; I will always be able to turn to her for help and comfort, even if nobody else is there for me. I am so thankful for that and for her.

Sad I can't wait to see her, I've missed her so much <3
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:36 pm

Ahhh! I'm so happy! Very Happy I love you

I've moved into my flat at halls of residence, I'm settled and I've made friends with my flatmates Smile I felt so homesick earlier, but I've just been talking to everyone, particularly one girl who's into the same music as me (She's going to listen to Kerli and see what she thinks! cheers) and they're all so lovely. One day has completely changed my outlook on living here. I felt so alone earlier, but my new friends have turned it all around ^^

So, that's why I haven't been on here for the past couple of days. What with packing, moving in yesterday and going out partying the same night, it's been busy, tiring and emotional, but totally worth it.

We might have a new Moon Child soon! Fingers crossed! I have a good feeling about her though. She made me feel welcome and accepted straight away...in that aspect, she seems like a Moon Child to me ^^
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next