Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerli on religion & spirituality

+2
Krissy
out of the hollow
6 posters

Go down

Kerli on religion & spirituality Empty Kerli on religion & spirituality

Post by out of the hollow Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Have you ever heard about Gnosticism? If so, what do you think of it? I'm a Christian Gnostic, but with a very open mind :]
As long as it doesn't affect anyone elses life, whatever one chooses to believe in, is fine. Someone asked me once if I'd be friends with someone who doesn't support gay marriage, saying it was just a different political view. My answer was : supporting or not supporting gay marriage is not a matter of political views, it's a matter of human rights. All humans need to have equal rights, straight or gay. As long as one likes to go to church and believe in god and that makes them a better, nicer person, that's great. Once hatred and superiority comes to play, I'm against religion.

what are your thoughts on religion? You used to write great blogs on spirituality but you stopped. Why?
I just felt like I kinda grew out of the phase of discussing and talking about spiritual matters. Everything I talked about has over time become such a natural part of who I am that I guess I don't find it to be some breakthough information the world needs to hear.
I used to belong to a few groups and study different healing techniques and just live fully in that world until I realized that everyone involved in these things seems to be completely unhappy with their lives and full of shit. Of course there are a lot of legitimate people out there but I have a feeling that a true teacher would never act like one. People with wisdom and powers very often have a lot of ego involved in the process, which I didn't feel like dealing with. I don't need anyone to connect me to the source for 300 bucks, you know? And I don't need to buy a crystal lotus or a buddha statue to feel at peace. I am god, just like everything else is.
I also have gotten much more comfortable with myself and understand now that all the wisdom is inside me and with complete faith in my angels I'm cool with relying on me and the universe.
I still study spirituality but now I feel like I don't wanna discuss it, I just wanna live it.
My concepts and visuals are heavily inspired by a lot of spiritual material and ethereal beings, so I will always be me...talking about these things so whoever is interested, can sure find it.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Kerli on religion & spirituality Empty Re: Kerli on religion & spirituality

Post by out of the hollow Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:38 pm

How would you define "LOVE" In your own words?
God

How can you believe in angels?... It is superstitious thinking.
We all used to believe in angels and many other magical and powerful things but then we were forced to forget.

How do I have a greater relationship with the angels? I don't know where to start? Sad
Just believe they're there by your side and talk to them. It's actually not difficult at all.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:24 pm

like her on what she said..She repects EVERYONE'S belive's..That's pure awesome!! Very Happy She is write. belive in whatever makes u happy.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:26 pm

This is very nice!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Kerli on religion & spirituality Empty Kerli Answers My Question! THANK YOU, KERLI!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:31 am

First, I'd like to thank Kerli for being very detailed and spending time on answering!

Q: well, how do i interact with my angel ? i`d love to see my angel ! also, what does your angel look like ? (if you`ve seen yours)
A: I haven't seen an angel. I'm not clairvoyant so I hardly ever see things. The healthier my lifestyle is, the more I see actually. Taking care of yourself is very very important. I have many bad habits so I struggle with that quite a lot:)
But Angels are really nothing otherworldly or special or weird.
You just have to talk to them. Out loud or in your head.
At first u might not feel their presence but the more u do it you will sure feel and witness things u didn't think were possible.
Depending on how sensitive you are, you might see one, or see little lights from the corner of your eye. If u see a dark blue light, it's Archangel Michael. He is my favorite:) U might smell something special or u might feel warmth, tingle or tickles.
Angels wanna help you with everything u do. Making your life easier really makes them happy. Don't forget to thank them either.
They like different vibrations...colors, music, scent.
I, for example, burn a lot of candles, lot of incense.
.I always have fresh flowers around and my house is full of colorful lights.
I also have little sacred places all over my house where I put "offerings" for them.
Like cool stones, little figurines, pictures that matter to me. I used to put honey and wine but I haven't for a while...
maybe it's because they feel too "tense" as angels energy is very subtle.
Fairies like cake and sweet things...so..there's a different approach if u wanna attract them.
But fairies are way less cooperative...they are not here for humans and are generally bothered if u mess with them.
There really is no real advice on what to do.
You just have to feel it out and not be afraid of what u think is the right thing to do.
If you're not really feeling like talking to your angels, don't worry. You don't need to pressure yourself into anything.
Only a thought, a need that comes from deep within and is born from love is worth anything and can truly change your life.
Even if u don't feel like communicating with angels, they're still with you and would never leave you as they are here on this planet just for you.
At least your Guardian Angel is a pretty exclusive character...
other angels are not bound by the constraints of time and space so they can be everywhere at the same time and with many different people.
If u wanna learn more about angels, Doreen Virtue is someone who has a lot of cool material out.
Sometimes I order books from amazon and I get the used ones so I only pay like 2 bucks for a book.

Did this help anyone else? It sure helped me! Because I'm almost sure more people were asking themselves the same Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:43 am

i belive in angels and how they watch over you.

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:59 pm

MoonChildJennifer wrote:First, I'd like to thank Kerli for being very detailed and spending time on answering!

Q: well, how do i interact with my angel ? i`d love to see my angel ! also, what does your angel look like ? (if you`ve seen yours)
A: I haven't seen an angel. I'm not clairvoyant so I hardly ever see things. The healthier my lifestyle is, the more I see actually. Taking care of yourself is very very important. I have many bad habits so I struggle with that quite a lot:)
But Angels are really nothing otherworldly or special or weird.
You just have to talk to them. Out loud or in your head.
At first u might not feel their presence but the more u do it you will sure feel and witness things u didn't think were possible.
Depending on how sensitive you are, you might see one, or see little lights from the corner of your eye. If u see a dark blue light, it's Archangel Michael. He is my favorite:) U might smell something special or u might feel warmth, tingle or tickles.
Angels wanna help you with everything u do. Making your life easier really makes them happy. Don't forget to thank them either.
They like different vibrations...colors, music, scent.
I, for example, burn a lot of candles, lot of incense.
.I always have fresh flowers around and my house is full of colorful lights.
I also have little sacred places all over my house where I put "offerings" for them.
Like cool stones, little figurines, pictures that matter to me. I used to put honey and wine but I haven't for a while...
maybe it's because they feel too "tense" as angels energy is very subtle.
Fairies like cake and sweet things...so..there's a different approach if u wanna attract them.
But fairies are way less cooperative...they are not here for humans and are generally bothered if u mess with them.
There really is no real advice on what to do.
You just have to feel it out and not be afraid of what u think is the right thing to do.
If you're not really feeling like talking to your angels, don't worry. You don't need to pressure yourself into anything.
Only a thought, a need that comes from deep within and is born from love is worth anything and can truly change your life.
Even if u don't feel like communicating with angels, they're still with you and would never leave you as they are here on this planet just for you.
At least your Guardian Angel is a pretty exclusive character...
other angels are not bound by the constraints of time and space so they can be everywhere at the same time and with many different people.
If u wanna learn more about angels, Doreen Virtue is someone who has a lot of cool material out.
Sometimes I order books from amazon and I get the used ones so I only pay like 2 bucks for a book.

Did this help anyone else? It sure helped me! Because I'm almost sure more people were asking themselves the same Smile

It helped me a ton too. Smile It's so awesome that she answered you so thoroughly!

Also, hope you don't mind but I'm going to move this to the 'Kerli on Religion/Spirituality' thread, just to try to keep things organized in the formspring section. Smile
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:11 am

It helped me a ton too. Smile It's so awesome that she answered you so thoroughly!

Also, hope you don't mind but I'm going to move this to the 'Kerli on Religion/Spirituality' thread, just to try to keep things organized in the formspring section. Smile
glad it helped! & Yes, please do so Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Let's get deep again ... what is YOUR purpose on this Earth
to replace black spots with light ones. That's what I do as a spirit in different dimensions. It's like there's a net and I replace the dark spots and clean the net.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:40 pm

Have u ever read anything about the Kabbalah? For some reason when i read a book on Kabbalah, u come to mind, probably cuz u talk about angels and God and mythical things. Smile sorry if that question was random lol. Smile

I have never really studied it but when I have, there's lots of similarities with what I believe in. I think I wanna learn more about it
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:18 am

How does the command to FEAR God,repeated throughout the Bible,mesh withHis description as a LOVINGGod? :Proper, mature fear of God means having a healthy respect for themost powerful Being in the universe the laws He has set in place for ur benefit.

I don't put God outside my body so I can not fear it. Arguing about God is really pointless actually. I don't agree with anything Christianity stands for. It's a business that killed people to spread its beliefs and there's so much documented material about how it was spread and who has been running it and the awful things going on in religion that religious people choose to ignore. I understand that people need to hold on to something because it's scary to humans that we really just don't fucking know about anything we can't see. No one knows what God is, there are interpretations. No one knows what comes after death. It's nice that there is some book that gives u all the answers but for real - we are supposed to find our own because there isn't just one truth. There is different truth for different people and that truth even changes throughout their life.
Fuck Fear.
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by aline4away Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:53 pm

I am god, just like everything else is.
I belonged to a religion for two years, and then I walked away exactly for this discovery. When I reached the conclusion that everything is God.

It's simple: whether or not it was a being who created the universe, what matters is that we can create anything, just as nature itself creates. There is no only one commanding as running things, and there is an exact pattern; we make our own rules. Everything revolves around it, is something that I bring with me some time and firmly believe. Is as a guide. It makes me able to believe in myself and in people. Everything is God.

P.S. Of course I respect all life forms in which the person feels happy and not to mistreat anyone or anything. Wars happen for lack of respect for the opinion of others.
aline4away
aline4away

http://everevolution.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:10 am

how do you find out your element?

every astrology sign has its element. very easy to find on google. Sometimes u may connect with a different element which might mean that u have some other really strong influences in your chart or maybe you just connect with something else.

Yes believe in that Smile I believe the same for me. When I do things how I do, great things come from it. The creator/angels/spirits will bless you when the time comes Smile Don't try to force it or their help will be evaded. Very Happy That's my insight. lol

Yes:) The more u push or block energy, the more u mess up the divine flow of things. I still do believe in hard work if u wanna achieve something but I also believe in just enjoying being a human and experiencing the world at this very speical time:)
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by KJ Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:14 am

KerliPoland wrote:
Yes believe in that Smile I believe the same for me. When I do things how I do, great things come from it. The creator/angels/spirits will bless you when the time comes Smile Don't try to force it or their help will be evaded. Very Happy That's my insight. lol

Yes:) The more u push or block energy, the more u mess up the divine flow of things. I still do believe in hard work if u wanna achieve something but I also believe in just enjoying being a human and experiencing the world at this very speical time:)

Hey! That's my statement I wrote. Razz I wrote it as soon as I saw she said things will come when she does things her way.
KJ
KJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:37 pm

Hey Kerli, I need advice... D: I really want to believe in angels and stuff, but there's always part of me that doesn't believe it, and tries to like prove they don't exist and stuff... it's really bothering me :S any idea what I should do ? D:

Haha:) it's fine not to believe in angels, sweety.
Whatever works for you..as long as you're happy - that's the only important thing. There are different lessons that different people are supposed to learn and different things we all need to experience so just go with what your heart tells you. <3

do you believe in God?

yes.
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by MemoriesOfEden Tue May 24, 2011 4:56 pm

I didn't know she liked doreen virtue! I'll be damned...
I believe in both angels and the fae. <3
Now I want to read the Kabbalah though..

P.S. I was the 1st question on this thread, the gnostic christian. I'm not that anymore, I follow no religion.
MemoriesOfEden
MemoriesOfEden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 11:15 pm

I just checked out Doreen Virtue. Enlightening stuff! Definitely bookmarking her website for future reference.

P.S. I was the 1st question on this thread, the gnostic christian. I'm not that anymore, I follow no religion.

Interesting! What caused you to convert? I'm a Christian mystic, myself -- used to be a conservative Christian until I realized how much damage fundamentalists had done to the world, physically, spiritually, and mentally.

Back to top Go down

Post by MemoriesOfEden Thu May 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Convert to gnosticism, or to not be gnostic? Well, I initially was Christian, but it was the concept of hell, the poor image of many christians, my disdain of the past and modern church, etc etc...that made me rethink things.
MemoriesOfEden
MemoriesOfEden

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:59 am

Not, all christians are like that. Every religion has people like that who are pushy. You shouldn't not want to become one just cause you don't want people too "see" you like that.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:44 am

butterflycry2010 wrote:Not, all christians are like that. Every religion has people like that who are pushy. You shouldn't not want to become one just cause you don't want people too "see" you like that.

While I can't speak for MemoriesofEden but I can certainly give my take on this. I know many good Christians who keep to the word and they always volunteer, but then I know many bad Christians, people who use Jesus as an excuse to hate and to discriminate. For instance, the KKK think that they are being very good Christians. Christianity has a very dark past, darker than most religions.
For the longest time I thought I needed a religion to define me and I identified myself with the Baha'i Faith. I found flaws in their creed as you can with all organized relgions, but the fact that they didn't accept gays really bothered me. The faith was supposed to promote unity of all people but gays didn't count? And I didn't like the concept they had that one day EVERYBODY on this planet will be a Baha'i. I didn't like how they often threw out the message and told everybody that they must teach and convert people as much as possible. And it had a rather pretentious air about it. In the faith, ALL religions were equal but you could tell that everyone thought that the Baha'i Faith was superior.

Now that I left the faith and no longer want to be apart of an organized relgion I feel so much more free and content now that I can choose what I believe. For instance, I threw out the idea of an after life because reincarnation makes so much more sense. I mean, heaven/hell is suspposed to reward/punish a person for all eternity. Eternity is a LONG time and God is going to punish a person for all eternity for the decisions they make in 70 odd years time? I just don't agree with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down