Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nylon Magazine and True Religion Celebrate Their Summer Music Issue

+15
Tsukiko
lunachild
DarkMoon
out of the hollow
Forace
Lilee
LadyMimic
Krissy
PinkBarrierLou
joseph325625
stargirlstrike
RomaZzzRoma
TanyaMinxy
Aduhm
Natt
19 posters

Go down

Nylon Magazine and True Religion Celebrate Their Summer Music Issue  Empty Nylon Magazine and True Religion Celebrate Their Summer Music Issue

Post by Natt Thu May 31, 2012 1:18 pm

Nylon Magazine and True Religion Celebrate Their Summer Music Issue  Tumblr_m4wljrpzfW1r267aeo1_500

Kerli attends Nylon Magazine and True Religion Celebrate Their Summer Music Issue on May 30, 2012, Los Angeles, California, USA. Photo Credit Brian Lindensmith. Copyright All Access Photo Agency.
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Nylon Magazine and True Religion Celebrate Their Summer Music Issue  Empty Re: Nylon Magazine and True Religion Celebrate Their Summer Music Issue

Post by Aduhm Thu May 31, 2012 1:25 pm

awesome! she looks really pretty here 0.0
was this a party?
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Nylon Magazine and True Religion Celebrate Their Summer Music Issue  Empty Re: Nylon Magazine and True Religion Celebrate Their Summer Music Issue

Post by TanyaMinxy Thu May 31, 2012 1:26 pm

I love the whole look *.*
Finally Very Happy
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu May 31, 2012 1:29 pm

Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by RomaZzzRoma Thu May 31, 2012 1:36 pm

finally she return to her old gothic style!!!!!!! Very Happy love it!! she doesn't look like a stupid doll anymore!! Very Happy
RomaZzzRoma
RomaZzzRoma

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Thu May 31, 2012 1:37 pm

if she wore something like this to the red carpet EVERYONE would love it!
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by RomaZzzRoma Thu May 31, 2012 1:40 pm

kerli + black = perfect! Very Happy
RomaZzzRoma
RomaZzzRoma

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Thu May 31, 2012 1:41 pm

Her hair's getting a bit faded, but I love this look. Her goth-y outfits just end up looking so cute!
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph325625 Thu May 31, 2012 1:41 pm

I love this style but If shes going to dye her hair every week she should re-dye her hair when the blonde shows
joseph325625
joseph325625

http://www.myspace.com/400641326

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkBarrierLou Thu May 31, 2012 1:52 pm

This is perfect Very Happy
PinkBarrierLou
PinkBarrierLou

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu May 31, 2012 1:52 pm

Nylon Magazine and True Religion Celebrate Their Summer Music Issue  145474455-recording-artist-kerli-attends-the-nylon-gettyimages
 Nylon Magazine and True Religion Celebrate Their Summer Music Issue  145474444-recording-artist-kerli-attends-the-nylon-gettyimages
 Nylon Magazine and True Religion Celebrate Their Summer Music Issue  145474438-recording-artist-kerli-attends-the-nylon-gettyimages
 Nylon Magazine and True Religion Celebrate Their Summer Music Issue  145474457-recording-artist-kerli-attends-the-nylon-gettyimages
 Nylon Magazine and True Religion Celebrate Their Summer Music Issue  145474448-recording-artist-kerli-attends-the-nylon-gettyimages
 Nylon Magazine and True Religion Celebrate Their Summer Music Issue  145474433-recording-artist-kerli-attends-the-nylon-gettyimages
 Nylon Magazine and True Religion Celebrate Their Summer Music Issue  145474432-recording-artist-kerli-attends-the-nylon-gettyimages
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Thu May 31, 2012 3:03 pm

Amazing *.*
Kerli and Hannah Beth
 Nylon Magazine and True Religion Celebrate Their Summer Music Issue  Tumblr_m4wq1jl32h1qzi4aso1_500
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkBarrierLou Thu May 31, 2012 4:02 pm

very very pretty Very Happy
PinkBarrierLou
PinkBarrierLou

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu May 31, 2012 5:12 pm

I think the goth style suites her the "Best".She looks so natural and pretty.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:22 am

I think that I'm only person which isn't fan of this outfit.... this dress is too big...
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:48 am

I don't think the dress is too big, it might just be the material that makes it look like it is ^^
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:31 am

LadyMimic wrote:I don't think the dress is too big, it might just be the material that makes it look like it is ^^

True.clothes do that sometimes.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:29 am

I LOVE this look. I wish she'd dress like this more often.

I don't think it's too big, I think it's just the way she's holding her arms that make it look that way.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:26 am

maybe I think in this way because I prefer her bubble outfits
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:37 am

It looks a bit big, but I guess it's the material's fault, and the way it's worn. It's pretty high, and her waist is hidden. And the ruffly skirt part hides her hips :) But I still like this outfit, and I absolutely love that hair thing. Want it <3 ... I should try making it, hihi...
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:09 am

Yeah, Im definetaly gonna steal that hair style Very Happy
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:34 pm

Yeah.I'M Very pleased with her last few outfits. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:37 pm

Natt wrote:maybe I think in this way because I prefer her bubble outfits

I actually do too. I still like the goth but I guess I'm just all about sparkles and platforms and pink right now Razz Minus all the hotpants.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:05 pm

More pics from the Nylon Party:
http://kerli-nylonparty.buzznet.com/user/photos/list/

I think her hair and make-up look really nice in all of them.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMoon Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:05 am

Natt I also don't really like the dress it seems like its been rush or something(Her shoes is amazing by the way). I can see her bra lol. My opinion maybe wrong but really the dress is something wrong somewhere :/ sorry by the way
DarkMoon
DarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:24 am

That's okay.We all have our taste.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:35 pm

I am in love with that dress! I wonder where she got it? Or how she made it?
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukiko Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:54 pm

joseph325625 wrote:I love this style but If shes going to dye her hair every week she should re-dye her hair when the blonde shows

maybe she's going for an ombre look?
Tsukiko
Tsukiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukiko Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:56 pm

RomaZzzRoma wrote:finally she return to her old gothic style!!!!!!! Very Happy love it!! she doesn't look like a stupid doll anymore!! Very Happy

I think stupid doll is a little harsh. She's bubble and goth so that means looking more fem and doll like sometimes. If you wanted all goth then maybe someone else would be better suited for you.
Tsukiko
Tsukiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexe Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:15 pm

she looks like a doll(:
a gothic lolita!

Hexe

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1258204190

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:34 am

I like this outfit! Very Happy finally goth <3
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by KuuLaps Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:09 am

now that outfit is TOPS!
KuuLaps
KuuLaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:09 am

Nylon Magazine and True Religion Celebrate Their Summer Music Issue  Tumblr13
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkBarrierLou Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:16 am

she looks wonderful :3
PinkBarrierLou
PinkBarrierLou

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:48 pm

cool Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down