Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your religion??

+31
moonchild_amarah
LightThruDarkness
PhoenixLlewellyn
Forace
catloafwithpotato
Winter
JaneLove
Quincy
ChicaLuna
butterflycryx3
Natt
TheLastSongbird
guinella
Krissy
EetuJaKeijut
kurokai
Lilee
Little Phoenix
Gretta
joseph325625
IvanSpirit7
mimi
Claudia
Siim
pixiedust19
MoonChildLuis
Iridescent_Revival_<3
loonylovegood
Poetic
dreamsdontsleep
Spekt
35 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What's your religion?? Empty What's your religion??

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:34 pm

Mine is Christianity - I occasionally go to a Lutheran church near our home, though my mom and I don't really like the pastor. But I'm also very superstitious - I believe in luck and fate, and I believe that everything is structured, beautiful, and meaningful.

I believe in God and that Jesus was his son, and while I believe we're all separate individuals, I also think we're also little pieces of God, and that when we die, we will all return to a vast reservoir of shared knowledge and love.

What do you believe? =)

Back to top Go down

What's your religion?? Empty Re: What's your religion??

Post by Spekt Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:37 pm

I believe this topic could get out of hand and ugly. Please keep it peaceful Moonchildren.

Last edited by Spekt on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spekt
Spekt

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsdontsleep Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:39 pm

I believe in a handful of all sorts of stuff, I figure things out and I can't really label it.
dreamsdontsleep
dreamsdontsleep

http://dreamsdontsleep.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:40 pm

My family is Christianity too,Don't follow it tho

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:40 pm

I don't know if there is a name for my religion. I believe mainly like a Christian. But I don't believe in Hell. I don't think God would put someone through a torture as Hell unless they sinned every second of their life, which is impossible, so I don't believe in it. I also don't think you are punished for not believing in the right religion, or not believing the right way. I believe God just accepts you for who you are and allows you to be yourself in Heaven.
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by loonylovegood Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:41 pm

I'm a catholic and I believe in bits and pieces of the religion, and I'm sure bits and pieces of many others, but I don't really go to church. I live by love and happiness, and mainly try to avoid fear and regret.
loonylovegood
loonylovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:41 pm

hmmm well i think part of being a moonchild is accepting others as they are, regardless of belief or character, so i trust that people will keep this peaceful and be considerate of other religions. i actually like hearing about what others believe.

well, i'm KIND OF christian. the reason i say KIND OF is that it would depend on your definition of christianity. for example, i don't agree with all parts of the bible.... i mainly focus on the love xD
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by loonylovegood Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Poetic wrote: But I don't believe in Hell. I don't think God would put someone through a torture as Hell unless they sinned every second of their life, which is impossible, so I don't believe in it.

Wow, that really made me think. I feel like God would give anyone a chance, no matter how their life on our imperfect world was. it's never too late for redemption. and now i sound overly religious, but this is just what i thought of when i saw what you said.
loonylovegood
loonylovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildLuis Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:47 pm

I used to be a christian-catholic, but I drop it because Kerli opened me into spirituality. I dropped it because there were somethings I didn't agree with. The base of my belief are from christianity, but I take different things from everywhere but mostly its off of guidance from Kerli.
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

http://www.myspace.com/siberian777

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:49 pm

gawsh everyone's beliefs are so beautiful!!! xD
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:49 pm

loonylovegood wrote:
Poetic wrote: But I don't believe in Hell. I don't think God would put someone through a torture as Hell unless they sinned every second of their life, which is impossible, so I don't believe in it.

Wow, that really made me think. I feel like God would give anyone a chance, no matter how their life on our imperfect world was. it's never too late for redemption. and now i sound overly religious, but this is just what i thought of when i saw what you said.

Glad I made you think. Smile :
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:58 pm

my family i know would want me to become a "christian"..not sure if i want to or not..If i do i feel like i have to follow rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:03 pm

beautiful_inside09 wrote:my family i know would want me to become a &quot;christian&quot;..not sure if i want to or not..If i do i feel like i have to follow rules.

the trick is not to let the religion define you. YOU define the religion. Believe in what you feel is right!
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:
beautiful_inside09 wrote:my family i know would want me to become a "christian"..not sure if i want to or not..If i do i feel like i have to follow rules.

the trick is not to let the religion define you. YOU define the religion. Believe in what you feel is right!

that's true!

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:12 pm

i dont really have a religion. if u could call being a moonchild a religion, then, i guess thats mine(:

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Siim Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:38 pm

I also don't believe in God. I guess it is because I'm from Estonia. It is one of the most atheistic countrys. I think I have almost no friends who believe in god. But people believe here more like in souls and ghosts and this kind of stuff Smile
Siim
Siim

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:04 pm

I am Buddhist, we believe in new life after death and peace :] very much like moonchildren's belief. I have a lot of Buddha statues in my house :]
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:34 am

Ive always tried to keep myself open for anything and everything but i think there isn't a single religion i agree with 100%.
i dont mind other people believeving but i hate when some start forcing it on you.
i think that u have to find religion yourself - when you're old enough to understand it. thats the reason i dont agree with growing your child INTO a religion.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:39 am

mimi wrote:i think that u have to find religion yourself - when you're old enough to understand it. thats the reason i dont agree with growing your child INTO a religion.

i want my kids to have choices. my dad's a priest so i didn't really get much of a choice. so i want to give my kids the chance to experience other beliefs and lifestyles so that they can choose for themselves, rather than me force christianity on them.
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsdontsleep Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:51 am

Siim wrote:I also don't believe in God. I guess it is because I'm from Estonia. It is one of the most atheistic countrys. I think I have almost no friends who believe in god. But people believe here more like in souls and ghosts and this kind of stuff Smile

I believe in all that too.
My mum brought me up with that sort of stuff, but I was never really believing any of it, but now I do Smile
dreamsdontsleep
dreamsdontsleep

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:59 am

Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:i want my kids to have choices. my dad's a priest so i didn't really get much of a choice. so i want to give my kids the chance to experience other beliefs and lifestyles so that they can choose for themselves, rather than me force christianity on them.

i admire that.. and i also think its the right thing to do Smile
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:03 am

thank you Smile

oh and i go to a christian boarding school, but most of my peers agree that it isn't very "supportive" of each individual's faith, so i don't want to send my children to a religious SCHOOL either. i just think it might put them off believing in anything.
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsdontsleep Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:01 am

Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:thank you Smile

oh and i go to a christian boarding school, but most of my peers agree that it isn't very &quot;supportive&quot; of each individual's faith, so i don't want to send my children to a religious SCHOOL either. i just think it might put them off believing in anything.
Same here!
Even though I don''t board there, everyone is so close minded. They don't even believe in love
dreamsdontsleep
dreamsdontsleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:07 am

dreamsdontsleep wrote:
Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:thank you Smile

oh and i go to a christian boarding school, but most of my peers agree that it isn't very &quot;supportive&quot; of each individual's faith, so i don't want to send my children to a religious SCHOOL either. i just think it might put them off believing in anything.
Same here!
Even though I don''t board there, everyone is so close minded. They don't even believe in love

Our chaplain doesn't let us say the word "sin" because he doesn't want students to feel bad or get depressed. And yet he keeps saying that God forgives us. But in my opinion, forgiveness can't exist without repentence. And how can you feel sorry for something if you don't acknowledge it as a negative action?

Lol I'm beginning to get worried that the things I say sound like I'm forcing my beliefs on others so sorry if that's how people take it. I really don't mean for it to sound like that.
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanSpirit7 Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:42 am

Spekt wrote:I believe this topic could get out of hand and ugly. Please keep it peaceful Moonchildren.

Haha,I am here... Rolling Eyes

Damn indoctrinated ppl ... Neutral

But I like Luis and Mimis opinion, well done guys. Wink

Buddhist girl...still better that christianity ofc!

Other...omg...I mean...

Indoctrination!
Indoctrination!
Indoctrination!
No-critical-thinking!
No-critical-thinking!
No-critical-thinking!
Why would you <LEARN,KNOW, BE AWARE> when you can belive in the stupidest thing on Earth?

Many of you dont have a clue what is even Kerli talking about...

Christian God dictator....puh...

But its free will ofc! Free will! Hey humanity,here you have few religions, you are free to pick up the worst one to destroy your spirituality (for this life)!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh people turn on your minds pls...

Its all One,Oness so it doesnt matter...

But we could be in a better place...

And some people...I mean...on what drugs are you guys?

Beautiful America? Wonderful world?
hahahahahahahaahahahahah

Ask what thinks ppl in Iraq (civils), beautiful america seems to killing them right now (and for past few years)...
What thinks all people of WW1,WW2? Wonderful world? Children dont have enought food in Africa, medicines for some diseases...they are dying...What a wonderful world!

They want to make us different...when we are different we fight...
Hey now you are Moonchildren! You are different!

Oh but...

MoonChildLuis wrote:

The reason why Kerli doesn't believe in a certain religion is because she is spiritual. She opened that door to me, because of her I am spiritual. But spirituality can come in different forms, Kerli does not ask that those who call themselves moonchildren to follow each and everything she believes in because she would be doing exactly what religion does. She believes that our lives are chosen by us, and that life was chosen because it contains important lessons for our souls. The concept of moonchild is not her version of a religion , Ivanspirit7, making a religion is not her goal. Whenever Kerli discusses moonchildren she calls it her street team. Its not a gang where we attack others for whatever reason, she wants other people, who felt as she did, to have a haven to spread love and meet others like her. I've been in more conversations with her to get a better idea of what her street team Moonchild is really is.

Okay,fair enough...

Luis, bloody well said!Bloody well! cheers
Thanks for clearing that up,respect. Wink

So seek the Truth! My honest advice!

Its still doesnt matter,because we live forever! But why having a nightmare(which you call beautiful) when we can have TRUTH,LOVE and PEACE for every1?

Guess what? Spirituality > religion Wink
IvanSpirit7
IvanSpirit7

https://www.youtube.com/user/IvanSpirit7

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:45 am

IvanSpirit7: please don't put people down. seriously. this should be a place of moral support, no matter what people believe in.
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:25 am

Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:IvanSpirit7: please don't put people down. seriously. this should be a place of moral support, no matter what people believe in.

I agree with ya. People should repect you,like u repect you....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:26 am

It rather annoy's me when people try forcing what they belive on me too..

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph325625 Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:05 am

well my family is catholic but i dont agree with some of the stuff so im going to stick with Integrity. Love. Unity. i mean i think god is real i just dont think that god hates gay ppl because hes supposed to love everyone Smile
joseph325625
joseph325625

http://www.myspace.com/400641326

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:08 am

joseph325625 wrote:well my family is catholic but i dont agree with some of the stuff so im going to stick with Integrity. Love. Unity. i mean i think god is real i just dont think that god hates gay ppl because hes supposed to love everyone Smile

oh i hate when people use that one! i really don't see why people say that god hates gay people. i mean, i don't see how that lifestyle choice affects anyone else but you. you should be able to make that decision on your own without having to ask for their permission! the whole concept just seems ridiculous to me.
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:11 am

oops sorry if i offended anyone by saying that D:
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph325625 Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:17 am

joseph325625 wrote:well my family is catholic but i dont agree with some of the stuff so im going to stick with Integrity. Love. Unity. i mean i think god is real i just dont think that god hates gay ppl because hes supposed to love everyone Smile

oh i hate when people use that one! i really don't see why people say that god hates gay people. i mean, i don't see how that lifestyle choice affects anyone else but you. you should be able to make that decision on your own without having to ask for their permission! the whole concept just seems ridiculous to me.

YES! this is what i mean! i shouldnt have to ask for something like that they should care.
joseph325625
joseph325625

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:25 am

joseph325625 wrote:
Iridescent_Revival_&lt;3 wrote:

YES! this is what i mean! i shouldnt have to ask for something like that they should care.

and it's so sad to imagine how many people are hurt everyday because of that critical way of thinking Sad whatever happened to having an open mind??
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanSpirit7 Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:02 pm

Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:IvanSpirit7: please don't put people down. seriously. this should be a place of moral support, no matter what people believe in.

Sorry but I am depressed. Seriously.

I just said my opinion,its critical, that is why you guys dont like it... but guess what, you can too think critical! cheers

I am not putting people down, their god is doing that job. Twisted Evil (<-your "god")

Oh...its kinda useless...all this....people....just think, reexamine... study

My opinion.

Rolling Eyes
IvanSpirit7
IvanSpirit7

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Christian - Catholic Smile
and yes, I do follow it... kinda Very Happy I mean, I gotta admit, sometimes I do forget about God but sometimes I feel really happy to be Christian. I think that all those small bad things that happened in your life were made to remind you that God is with you Smile I almost died in a car accident a few years ago when I was with some kids from my school riding a bus to Poland. When ambulance came, they thought that everyone was already dead because the bus looked horrible. But luckily, everyone was alive, only about 10 people were a little bit hurt Very Happy ( I was one of those people of course xD gosh, im so clumsy xD) you cannot believe how happy I was to stay alive Very Happy ... although I did feel emotionally drained and I was scared to ride a bus for a few weeks, sometimes I have panic attacks and I often have nightmares about car accidents, but I'm VERY happy that I stayed alive Very Happy
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanSpirit7 Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:24 pm

Anyway, people, dont forget to follow 10 GODS RULES! Or you ll never see Heaven! Thats why we are here! To follow his commands!

YEAH

Wink
IvanSpirit7
IvanSpirit7

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:30 pm

IvanSpirit7 wrote:Anyway, people, dont forget to follow 10 GODS RULES! Or you ll never see Heaven! Thats why we are here! To follow his commands!

YEAH

Wink

I don't believe that. If you read what I said you'd know that I believe God judges how good of a person you are, not as Christianity. You're stereotypical assumptions are incredibly out of place.
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanSpirit7 Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:41 pm

Poetic wrote:
IvanSpirit7 wrote:Anyway, people, dont forget to follow 10 GODS RULES! Or you ll never see Heaven! Thats why we are here! To follow his commands!

YEAH

Wink

I don't believe that. If you read what I said you'd know that I believe God judges how good of a person you are, not as Christianity. You're stereotypical assumptions are incredibly out of place.

Huh, you are not belive in Hell!? You must be out of your mind! God created Hell for bad people who doesnt follow his rules! Burn in Hell! Twisted Evil

But now, seriously, you did well... you are not belive in all crap,but why in some you still do? Explain that please! I mean...christians...you are 50% christian I mean wtf... in something you belive in something you dont belive...

I need someone to expain that to me...I was never religiuos, thanks to God!

lol!

Wink
IvanSpirit7
IvanSpirit7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:53 pm

We only have one god! But we have different religiuons! I don't really follow any religon. I do go to church sometimes.. I do belive in god. I belive in heaven & hell.. I mean u either go to one place or another. I belive you don't need to really go to church at all if u belive in "God". I just don't think people should push reglion on anyone.I mean they should't be preachy. Awesome if the person want's to here about it then by all means tell them.

I remember once my friend was being very preachy with me about geting "Saved" & being a christien.She told me if i don't be saved id won't go to heaven.

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanSpirit7 Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Anyway guys, why are you belive that God is some old grandpa?

I know that you are part of me and I am part of you because we are all aspects of the same infinite consciousness that we call God and Creation.
David Icke (Kerli thinks the same)

If you think that God saved you, that God killed them, that God...

That means that he have power over people...
That he can control you because he created you (so typical for 3rd density).

That means that you are not free and you ll never be!

Anyway, your "God" is 1 more manipulator... we have enough of em... we ll never be free here - in 3rd density.
(...)
Omfg if you are "moonchildren" at least you can hear what Kerli thinks about that and you can think about it criticaly... but is seems that indoctrination is stronger.

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by IvanSpirit7 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fucking miss)
IvanSpirit7
IvanSpirit7

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:04 pm

IvanSpirit7 wrote:

I just said my opinion,its critical, that is why you guys dont like it... but guess what, you can too think critical! cheers

I am not putting people down, their god is doing that job. Twisted Evil (<-your "god")

My opinion.

Rolling Eyes

Don't get me wrong, we all appreciate your opinions. The only problem (to me, anyway) is the way you convey your opinions as the only truth, ultimately treating other religions and beliefs as inferior and fake. Examples are:

IvanSpirit7 wrote:Huh, you are not belive in Hell!? You must be out of your mind! God created Hell for bad people who doesnt follow his rules! Burn in Hell!

But now, seriously, you did well... you are not belive in all crap,but why in some you still do? Explain that please! I mean...christians...you are 50% christian I mean wtf... in something you belive in something you dont belive...

And here you are contradicting yourself in the sense that you may not be putting someone down personally, but you are putting down their beliefs and opinions:

IvanSpirit7 wrote:I am not putting people down, their god is doing that job. Twisted Evil (<-your "god")

Now, I admit that I do not know a lot about what you and Kerli believe in. And I would actually like to learn more about that. And yes, I may just be a "blind fan", but I interpret Kerli's songs in my own way (as I'm sure is the same with a lot of other people) and that works for me. I don't expect you to see things from my point of view, but I think it is fair of me to expect some respect for what I do believe in.

Please do not prosecute me for seeing the world differently to you.
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph325625 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:13 pm

IvanSpirit7 wrote:Anyway guys, why are you belive that God is some old grandpa?

I know that you are part of me and I am part of you because we are all aspects of the same infinite consciousness that we call God and Creation.
David Icke (Kerli thinks the same)

If you think that God saved you, that God killed them, that God...

That means that he have power over people...
That he can control you because he created you (so typical for 3rd density).

That means that you are not free and you ll never be!

Anyway, your "God" is 1 more manipulator... we have enough of em... we ll never be free here - in 3rd density.
(...)
Omfg if you are "moonchildren" at least you can hear what Kerli thinks about that and you can think about it criticaly... but is seems that indoctrination is stronger.

Rolling Eyes

God is not a manipulator its the people who twisted his message of love who are manipulating people.
joseph325625
joseph325625

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildLuis Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:14 pm

IvanSpirit7 wrote:

Awww... did you already forget what I said about moonchildren, shame on you albino you even quoted it yourself pig. Kerli doesn't ask that those who call themselves moonchildren to follow each and ever detail she believes in. They can be moonchildren because they are her fans.
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:22 pm

I agree, was just gonna say that..Just cuz kerli belives in this stuff.Doesn't mean we have to follow and belive everything she does. For reglion there is no wrong or right why. Like she said in a chat. If what u belive makes you happy then awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanSpirit7 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:29 pm

IvanSpirit7 wrote:

My opinion.

Rolling Eyes

Don't get me wrong, we all appreciate your opinions. The only problem (to me, anyway) is the way you convey your opinions as the only truth, ultimately treating other religions and beliefs as inferior and fake. Examples are:

IvanSpirit7 wrote:Huh, you are not belive in Hell!? You must be out of your mind! God created Hell for bad people who doesnt follow his rules! Burn in Hell!

And here you are contradicting yourself in the sense that you may not be putting someone down personally, but you are putting down their beliefs and opinions:

IvanSpirit7 wrote:I am not putting people down, their god is doing that job. Twisted Evil (<-your "god")

Now, I admit that I do not know a lot about what you and Kerli believe in. And I would actually like to learn more about that. And yes, I may just be a "blind fan", but I interpret Kerli's songs in my own way (as I'm sure is the same with a lot of other people) and that works for me. I don't expect you to see things from my point of view, but I think it is fair of me to expect some respect for what I do believe in.

Please do not prosecute me for seeing the world differently to you.

That was...rubbish Rolling Eyes
But,ok,fair enough

Don't get me wrong, we all appreciate your opinions. The only problem (to me, anyway) is the way you convey your opinions as the only truth, ultimately treating other religions and beliefs as inferior and fake. Examples are:[/

I only want people to START THINK! To seek the truth! You got me wrong, obviously...

"And here you are contradicting yourself in the sense that you may not be putting someone down personally, but you are putting down their beliefs and opinions"

Yep,do you now see how its so full of crap?
Or you dont?

Look, Im here to give you guys 2nd opinion which you probably never heard, so dont get me wrong...stay,think....dont jump on me "you are rude","I dont like him"... because I dont care what you are thinking about me...I just want that you guys...nevermind... Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I posted some long post before(here,this topic). You can read it, there are all the answers that I can give to you, if you have some questions,read it again... you ll find my answer... Wink

For godsake why,why,why, WHY are some people blindly belive when they can search for the proofs,answers (religion < spirituality)... yeah its kinda easier to be blind,lame and lazy...

But...again...it doesnt matter because...we are all One...

KNOWLEDGE
AWARENESS
LOVE
PEACE

So...give me a break... study

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill -- the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill -- you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

Wink
IvanSpirit7
IvanSpirit7

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanSpirit7 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:31 pm

beautiful_inside09 wrote:I agree, was just gonna say that..Just cuz kerli belives in this stuff.Doesn't mean we have to follow and belive everything she does. For reglion there is no wrong or right why. Like she said in a chat. If what u belive makes you happy then awesome.

If makes you feel Love,not happy...I think

Wink
IvanSpirit7
IvanSpirit7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:41 pm

I mean, if what u belive in feels right to you.& makes u happy i think that should be the only thing that matters..I don't really know how to word what i was gonna say right...

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanSpirit7 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:42 pm

beautiful_inside09 wrote:I mean, if what u belive in feels right to you.&amp; makes u happy i think that should be the only thing that matters..I don't really know how to word what i was gonna say right...

Oh,then,sry ...

Wink
IvanSpirit7
IvanSpirit7

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildLuis Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:45 pm

beautiful_inside09 wrote:I mean, if what u belive in feels right to you.&amp; makes u happy i think that should be the only thing that matters..I don't really know how to word what i was gonna say right...

That is exactly what Kerli said, "If it feels right to you and makes you happy then awesome"
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanSpirit7 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Yeah, sry guys if I was a lame bastard Wink
IvanSpirit7
IvanSpirit7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next