Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerli's SXSW Giveaway: Enter to Win Custom Shades Made by Kerli!

+6
Twink*
out of the hollow
Sunnech
Quincy
mimi
Hexe
10 posters

Go down

Kerli's SXSW Giveaway: Enter to Win Custom Shades Made by Kerli! Empty Kerli's SXSW Giveaway: Enter to Win Custom Shades Made by Kerli!

Post by Hexe Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:09 pm

Buzznet recently hung out with Kerli in her Hollywood apartment while she created her costume for Buzznet's 'Kiss Me Deadly' SXSW Party. Check out the video of Kerli making her SXSW costume and a custom pair of shades to give away to one lucky winner!

Here's how to enter:

- Follow Kerli on Buzznet
- Tweet the following: Kiss Me Deadly! http://bit.ly/fEmvzK @Buzznet @KerliMusic #SXSW
- Post a link to your tweet in the comments on this post.

Contest ends at 11:59pm PST on March 22nd, 2011. You must be 13 years of age and a US citizen to enter.

Keep up with Kerli on Buzznet to get updates and photos from SXSW.

If you'll be in austin for SXSW, rsvp for the 3/18 show here. Kerli is also giving 100 fans the chance to be VIP and cut the line.

If you can't make it to Austin for the show, you can watch the live stream of her performance at 6pm on 3/18 here.

Hexe

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1258204190

Back to top Go down

Kerli's SXSW Giveaway: Enter to Win Custom Shades Made by Kerli! Empty Re: Kerli's SXSW Giveaway: Enter to Win Custom Shades Made by Kerli!

Post by mimi Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:17 pm

i just noticed that there's gonna be a live stream!!!! that is so freaking cool. and also sad because i think im gonna be out! i cant figure out what time it is in england..

its typical isnt it - im in almost every evening and then ONCE when im going out she's on live stream!
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Kerli's SXSW Giveaway: Enter to Win Custom Shades Made by Kerli! Empty Re: Kerli's SXSW Giveaway: Enter to Win Custom Shades Made by Kerli!

Post by Quincy Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:03 pm

I'm going to have to find somewhere to watch it, I'm at home (my parent's) and the internet here is horrible
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:14 pm

=O
I cant take part..? ahh damn..!! well..
I'll see her..!! Very Happy

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Is there some way to rip that so even if some of us can't be there to watch the stream, we could see the video later?
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Twink* Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:28 am

mimi wrote:i just noticed that there's gonna be a live stream!!!! that is so freaking cool. and also sad because i think im gonna be out! i cant figure out what time it is in england..

its typical isnt it - im in almost every evening and then ONCE when im going out she's on live stream!

It's going to be at 9 am in Belgium, so that's 8 am in England Smile. I'll be sleeping, so I'll probably miss it Sad
Twink*
Twink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:26 am

Twink* wrote:
mimi wrote:i just noticed that there's gonna be a live stream!!!! that is so freaking cool. and also sad because i think im gonna be out! i cant figure out what time it is in england..

It's going to be at 9 am in Belgium, so that's 8 am in England Smile. I'll be sleeping, so I'll probably miss it Sad

Than it's 9 am here (Germany) too, right?
Then is it friday 9am or saturday 9am?

I'm confused xD

Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:49 pm

Is texas in the central time zone, I always forget
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by Twink* Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:50 am

Midnight wrote:
Twink* wrote:

Than it's 9 am here (Germany) too, right?
Then is it friday 9am or saturday 9am?

I'm confused xD

Yeah, it's 9 am for Germany too Smile.

This came up:
01:00:00 a.m. Friday March 18, 2011 in America/Los_Angeles converts to
09:00:00 a.m. Friday March 18, 2011 in Europe/Brussels

Friday morning, aka tomorrow!
Twink*
Twink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:05 am

Twink* wrote:

This came up:
01:00:00 a.m. Friday March 18, 2011 in America/Los_Angeles converts to
09:00:00 a.m. Friday March 18, 2011 in Europe/Brussels

Friday morning, aka tomorrow!

But isn't it the 6pm show that will on livestream?
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:51 am

Twink* wrote:

Well, that's definitely going to give me some motivation to get out of bed tomorrow Very Happy I can't wait!
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Quincy wrote:Is texas in the central time zone, I always forget

Yes, it is Smile
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Ok so is it the 6pm show being livestreamed or the 1am show? I thought it was the SXSW one so that'd be the 6pm one right? All the times people are talking about don't make sense to me (and Austin isn't on LA time for one so all those converted times would be wrong)... or have I just really confused myself?
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:46 am

Some band is on air atm, great picture quality but all i can hear is KRHHHHHHH Very Happy I wonder if Kerli already performed or is going to perform today? I got totally messed up with the times, and it doesn't help the site's own schedule is showing stuff from tuesday haha.
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Twink* Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:26 am

I got up earlier than I normally do, and now the livestream says
Kerli will be there at

6:00pm CST / 7:00pm EST

which totally sucks, cause that's 1 am for me. Got up for nothing, I gues?? I'm not a morning person, so they better tell who's next.
Twink*
Twink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:46 am

so its 7 my time.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down