Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you thinking?

+33
ShadowViolin
EetuJaKeijut
lyndseyjoy
Midnight
Liisu
zeeke starz
phantom1701
DarkMoon
turkeylegs5
LadyMimic
moonchild_amarah
robotbox_x
Aduhm
mile
TanyaMinxy
TheLastSongbird
Amarine2008
Quincy
KuuLaps
AennilLinnEa
BrowniesBeffy
moonchildmaybelline
Poetic
out of the hollow
stargirlstrike
mimi
MoonChildEve
kenkreeker
Krissy
NocturnDrops
Natt
jayson526
Forace
37 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

What are you thinking? - Page 19 Empty Re: What are you thinking?

Post by EetuJaKeijut Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:22 am

That's the thing when artists get more popular, more people jump on board and the rude people on fanbase increase and suddenly there's drama everywhere. That's like my only complaint about artists popularity XD (Sigh Epica sigh). Well luckily we still have ToL and if someone is nasty they end up banned so it's all good.

I'm so excited, i might be able to do my three months internship of school in a game/manga/anime/fandom store. My interview is today in three hours and i have no idea what to wear or how to deal with this ahh : DD I'm usually very good at job interviews but i've never been this nervous so i hope i don't fuck up.
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:36 am

God luck and ya that's true

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:15 am

I got the job <3
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:39 am

happy 4 u

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:50 am

Krissy, please... I love groups on Facebook, there are fantastic people...

Ene, happy for you!!!

for me everything is crazy and bad
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:10 am

I'M sorry i was just expressing my feelings.I just said some people not all are rude. Wasn't trying to be mean.

Anways,i'm sick of winter.

I like this kerli group, https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=tn_tnmn#!/MoonChildrenKerli

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:07 am

Well done, Eetu ^_^

My boys are playing again <3 J came back online yesterday for the first time in ~two months.

I broke a teacup last week. It's neatly in two pieces, so I can fix it.

JP has a medication now. Morning medicine for anxiety and such, evening medicine for sleeping (melatonin). So it's nothing radical :)

I'm making a weird shirt, sewing it by hand (too lazy to set up the machine). I hope the result will be OK :3

Coffee <3

So yeah, I'm doing good.
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:11 am

Have a nice day everyone

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:05 am

EetuJaKeijut wrote:I got the job <3
Congrats! ^^
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:09 am

don't say sorry Krissy,... I thought that you said about group but it was a page, love u!!!

Silja, can;t wait to see a result

whoop, whoop soon nice about me
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:45 am

It's okay.Ya i meant FB pages not the forum.

It's very mild today here! Not very cold outside.I went to shlove some snow but this snow is very hard and hard to shlove.I did most of it.

I don't understand what the big deal is about Kerli's EP Album cover being out now.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:34 pm

^ It's not that cold here anymore, either. Around 0'C, I haven't been wearing my thick coat for a few days. It will get colder next week, though. It's so nice when the weather warms up and the snow melts a bit, and then it's freezing again and the ground is super slippery... Jk, it's horrible.

Natt wrote:Silja, can;t wait to see a result
Me neither, it's going rather well ^^ I will post pictures of it when it's done, of course. I also have another shirt I haven't shown you guys yet, I made it last year for the Emilie Autumn concert.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:00 pm

It gets colder at night time tho.Some person i saw today was wearing shorts.I mean it was mild but not that warm.LOL crazy ppl.

Ya that always happneds when the snow melts we end up getting more.LOL I must be thankful tho we didn't get like other places did.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:26 pm

Haha, you reminded me of a boy in high school, who always wore shorts. ALWAYS. No matter what the weather was! Everyone called him "Kesämies" (summer man).
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:39 pm

LOL... How funny!!! I couldn't weare shorts now i'd be freeezing my butt off.I often think are they not cold?. I'Ve also see ppl not waring any jacket.Just a short-Shirt. LOL

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Forace wrote:Haha, you reminded me of a boy in high school, who always wore shorts. ALWAYS. No matter what the weather was! Everyone called him "Kesämies" (summer man).
i would always wear snow boots in school
you could always tell where i was by the clomping XD
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:42 am

jayson526 wrote:
Forace wrote:Haha, you reminded me of a boy in high school, who always wore shorts. ALWAYS. No matter what the weather was! Everyone called him "Kesämies" (summer man).
i would always wear snow boots in school
you could always tell where i was by the clomping XD
You'd probably be called "Vilukissa", then xD (cold cat)

Krissy, I also think that they're simply not feeling cold. It only happens to me during period; sometimes I'm so hot I can stay in -20'C (-4'F) in a T-shirt :D
Today it's -10'C.

It's so nice to hear J's voice again... <3
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:52 am

Oh yeah,That's true.Fogot about that

Happy friday!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:38 am

Silja, we have more warm here... today was 1'C but in new week will be about 7'C....

and I'm worried about Dark Mooon, he posted on facebook group:

"Guys I have bad news there's a war going on in my country and state. There's also some innocent bystanders I think got shot during the war. Hopefully I will be safe and others as well but dam why the malaysian government bring them in ugh really hate the malaysian government."
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:00 pm

Poor guy!!! That's not cool!!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:56 am

My back hurts.

I must've slept in a funny position.

Just thought you'd like to know O_o

Hmm, the shirt is almost done, I just have to sew some edges, and finish the hem. It doesn't really "fall" as I had imagined, but it's still nice looking :)
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:17 pm

i might be going to a funeral this weekend oh yay -_-
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:52 pm

Oh dear Jayson, funerals are never nice things to be involved in. Sending you Love and Light.

I was at my Nanna's funeral last week, it was difficult to retain my composure but I did manage to. I wrote a poem for the service and read it out, it made me very proud to contribute something, and it seemed to bring my family a lot of loving energy. I'm quite surprised at how well I've coped, but it's not like I'm worried about her. I know she's happy and well, and that she's keeping an eye on us in spirit. Besides, she got to return to my Grandad on Valentine's Day <3 We had a passing over ceremony at the Wiccan group I go to as well, and the main message Nanna sent to me was to follow my passions, do what I want and not be afraid of what other people think. It's made me feel more confident about the future, knowing she'll be guiding me. She always has done, she was the person who discovered my talent for singing, and I decided on a pseudonym with her for "when I become a famous writer". Here's hoping!

For some happier news though, I'm having a mentoring session with an editor on the 12th, I sent off a short story for him to look at today. There were only six of us doing Creative Writing who were chosen for the opportunity, including my boyfriend. Feels good to be top of the class ^^ I'm getting nervous about it now, I'm worried he's going to tear it to shreds even though I got a really good grade for it. I'm sure he'll let me know exactly how to get it up to publishing standard though, which is an exciting thought. The rest of my coursework is going well too so far, I'm determined to get that first class degree!
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:37 pm

TheLastSongbird wrote:Oh dear Jayson, funerals are never nice things to be involved in. Sending you Love and Light.

I was at my Nanna's funeral last week, it was difficult to retain my composure but I did manage to. I wrote a poem for the service and read it out, it made me very proud to contribute something, and it seemed to bring my family a lot of loving energy. I'm quite surprised at how well I've coped, but it's not like I'm worried about her. I know she's happy and well, and that she's keeping an eye on us in spirit. Besides, she got to return to my Grandad on Valentine's Day <3 We had a passing over ceremony at the Wiccan group I go to as well, and the main message Nanna sent to me was to follow my passions, do what I want and not be afraid of what other people think. It's made me feel more confident about the future, knowing she'll be guiding me. She always has done, she was the person who discovered my talent for singing, and I decided on a pseudonym with her for "when I become a famous writer". Here's hoping!

For some happier news though, I'm having a mentoring session with an editor on the 12th, I sent off a short story for him to look at today. There were only six of us doing Creative Writing who were chosen for the opportunity, including my boyfriend. Feels good to be top of the class ^^ I'm getting nervous about it now, I'm worried he's going to tear it to shreds even though I got a really good grade for it. I'm sure he'll let me know exactly how to get it up to publishing standard though, which is an exciting thought. The rest of my coursework is going well too so far, I'm determined to get that first class degree!
thank you and i dont cope well at all. last time i had to go to a funeral that was someone i deeply cared about ((my grandmother and great grandmother while i love them where kinda not apart of my life so i didnt really know them)) i shut down for a long time. this is my dads side of my family so i dont know the person very well i mean i think i only saw her once or twice at most. i just dont like funerals because they make me think about the funerals i have tried to block out for so long ((the ones that made me shut down...i am both sad and happy that i cant remember the funerals at all....sad because i loved them both and it hurts to know that i cant remember something like that but happy because i know they where both open caskets and i know i cant handle remembering that sight. i know i helped carry the casket in one but thats about it.)) the only reason i could do anything for a long time after their deaths was i had "dreams" of the one that hurt the most ((i never got to say goodbye so that kinda killed me inside and well i would see her in dreams and the last time i had a dream of her it was one where we said goodbye and that she would be looking out for me)) I know that kinda sounds selfish that im not looking forward to it ((not that you can look foward to a funeral but well.. you understand)) but i know im still at a very frail part in my life that i cant handle having to deal with even remembering part of them.)) plus my mother cant do a long travel like that so i will be going with just my dad and not having my mom kinda worries me ((she is the one i would vent to. i could my dad but i would get a asshole responce and i just dont like him to see me cry or panic))

BUT anyway
congrats thats amazing i love to write but i know with my grammer and stuff i wouldnt even be let near a writing class without being laughed at or used as a example "dont be him" LOL keep us up on how the session is going that sounds like fun
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:38 am

gah, I don't like funerals. my family and I don't see eye to eye atall so I hope the rest of my family is immortal lol.
but I hope you pull through okay Jayson, can't you chose not to go so you can stay with your mom?

loooots of people with sticks up their butts. sticks representing my opinions(JUST OPINIONS) and the butts representing people's feeling.
I'm a terror. lol
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:29 am

One of my favorite artists besides Kerli, Kate Nash, released her third album today. I'm trying to find my iTunes gift card so I can listen to more than just the 90 second previews! So far I don't know what to think, there's some great songs on there, but it's pretty different from her old stuff. It's very heavy bass and electric guitar, whereas before it was mainly piano and acoustic guitar. I'm sure I'll like it more when I listen to it more and get used to the change. Smile But the last two songs on the album are closer to her old style, and from the 90 seconds of them I heard they're incredible.
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:10 am

My last blog post about stop wearing fur got published on Serbian fashion website Smile Im so excited Very Happy
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:37 am

TanyaMinxy wrote:My last blog post about stop wearing fur got published on Serbian fashion website Smile Im so excited Very Happy

SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:07 am

TanyaMinxy wrote:My last blog post about stop wearing fur got published on Serbian fashion website Smile Im so excited Very Happy
wow! well done!! x

gah, i feel pretty bad that i haven't been on here for a while. it's just a pretty stressful time at school right now and i'm getting hours of homework, it just seems i don't have all the time in the world now i'm in high school Sad
and it kinda doesn't help that one of my friends has been *apparently* been saying quite rude things about me behind my back...although i'm glad that high school is now showing me who my real friends are <3

after about 2 weeks i should be on here more often though. i miss you!!
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:17 pm

Fiddled with polymer clay again ^^ It's been a long time since I last did something with it. I just had a sudden inspiration when I saw this picture: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/339/d/2/black_cat_clinging_earrings_by_kittyazura-d5fx20x.jpg
So I did a pair of those. I haven't assembled them yet, since the pieces are in the oven xd

I also made two Jack Skellington-faces. Don't know what I'm gonna do with them, but at least they exist ^^ Maybe hairpins.

Lastly I made four black spikes, just so I can make the headband Kerli made: http://kerli.buzznet.com/photos/bubblegothheadbandtu/?id=68194937
I have a headband, and now I have the spikes. Then I have to make the flowers ^^ Everything will be black, since I'm... into it. Heh.
It's my favorite color...
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:07 am

Those cats earrings are super cute *.*
And I also made spikes headband, but I dont have flowers on it Smile
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:59 am

I've never wore fur before only fake fur. but i have had leather purses and shoes.The weathers been pretty nice.mild type weather!!!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:33 am

Forace wrote:Fiddled with polymer clay again ^^ It's been a long time since I last did something with it. I just had a sudden inspiration when I saw this picture: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/339/d/2/black_cat_clinging_earrings_by_kittyazura-d5fx20x.jpg
So I did a pair of those. I haven't assembled them yet, since the pieces are in the oven xd

I also made two Jack Skellington-faces. Don't know what I'm gonna do with them, but at least they exist ^^ Maybe hairpins.

Lastly I made four black spikes, just so I can make the headband Kerli made: http://kerli.buzznet.com/photos/bubblegothheadbandtu/?id=68194937
I have a headband, and now I have the spikes. Then I have to make the flowers ^^ Everything will be black, since I'm... into it. Heh.
It's my favorite color...
all black would be cool but i think you could maybe do like a really deep red and make everything better.
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:18 am

I hope you all have a nic Razz e weekend!!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:42 am

<3 Happy International Women's Day! <3

TanyaMinxy wrote:Those cats earrings are super cute *.*
They are! =^.^= You can also make different animals, I saw the same person had clinging bunny earrings as well :)

jayson526 wrote:all black would be cool but i think you could maybe do like a really deep red and make everything better.
I could put something red in it. I'm gonna have to check and see if I have anything suitable. Or paint the tips of the spikes red xD
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:10 pm

Today is such a beautiful day! Sunshine just like spring.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Forace wrote:
jayson526 wrote:all black would be cool but i think you could maybe do like a really deep red and make everything better.
I could put something red in it. I'm gonna have to check and see if I have anything suitable. Or paint the tips of the spikes red xD
that would be cool XD
and i feel bad because today was where we where to meet for the funeral but since they didnt have a real funeral it was just a dinner and then drinks and we couldnt go just for that
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:00 am

i don't feel too wonderful :/
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:06 am

Natt wrote:i don't feel too wonderful :/

Oh I'm sorry Natt <3

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:11 am

I am super excited for tomorrow because I'll leave candyland for 6 months.
haha yeah that means that I won't eat any candy, cookies, chips or anything like that until September. I'll try to eat as ''clean'' as I can which means a lot of vegetables <3

And when I make it to September mom will let me pierce my lip as I've wanted since forever Very Happy Very Happy

I have had these kind of things before, I had it when I was little for 4 years so 6 months isn't really that big of a deal xD

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:46 am

AennilLinnEa wrote:I am super excited for tomorrow because I'll leave candyland for 6 months.
haha yeah that means that I won't eat any candy, cookies, chips or anything like that until September. I'll try to eat as ''clean'' as I can which means a lot of vegetables <3

And when I make it to September mom will let me pierce my lip as I've wanted since forever Very Happy Very Happy

I have had these kind of things before, I had it when I was little for 4 years so 6 months isn't really that big of a deal xD

Well, good luck :]

I am also on a diet currently, to lose weight. So far I'm optimistic but I'm an extremely lazy person by nature
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by kailen Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:20 am

Will the Discretomy effect my chances of getting to heaven
As I can't even roll over lol
kailen
kailen

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:32 am

Today is a beautiful sunday.Sun shine!!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:20 pm

Street Halo wrote:
AennilLinnEa wrote:I am super excited for tomorrow because I'll leave candyland for 6 months.

Well, good luck :]

I am also on a diet currently, to lose weight. So far I'm optimistic but I'm an extremely lazy person by nature
lazy people unite...later ^_^
i am on a diet also but mine is kinda just trying to give up both coffee and pop at the same time -_- i messed up last night and has such bad withdrawls that i made myself a coffee and poured cokacola in it XD i might need to give up one then the other
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:04 pm

I don't drink pop much anymore. I drink more milk and Tea and things like that.Once in a while i'll drink pop. Driking to much pop can put weight on you. Pluse it has tons of surgar in it.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:39 pm

jayson526 wrote:i am on a diet also but mine is kinda just trying to give up both coffee and pop at the same time -_- i messed up last night and has such bad withdrawls that i made myself a coffee and poured cokacola in it XD i might need to give up one then the other
That sounds... horrible O_o I just put sugar and milk in my coffee xD

I'm on a diet as well! It's called "I eat whatever the heck I want". Hehe. I r so clevr :B

I'm painting with watercolors now ^^ I'm painting a colorful fairie-type creature. On one forum there's a woman who has a silhouette of a rose in a vase as her profile picture. That silhouette inspired me to paint. I'll post a picture once it's finished and I can get a decent photo of it :3
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Forace wrote:
jayson526 wrote:i am on a diet also but mine is kinda just trying to give up both coffee and pop at the same time -_- i messed up last night and has such bad withdrawls that i made myself a coffee and poured cokacola in it XD i might need to give up one then the other
That sounds... horrible O_o I just put sugar and milk in my coffee xD

I'm on a diet as well! It's called "I eat whatever the heck I want". Hehe. I r so clevr :B

I'm painting with watercolors now ^^ I'm painting a colorful fairie-type creature. On one forum there's a woman who has a silhouette of a rose in a vase as her profile picture. That silhouette inspired me to paint. I'll post a picture once it's finished and I can get a decent photo of it :3
i was on that diet for along time. and yes it was completly nasty but i had to drink it because of me shaking so badly needing both XD probably could have just had two drinks but nope i mixed them.
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMoon Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:55 am

IM BACK *Drops on floor due to low battery* waaaaaahh T_T
DarkMoon
DarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:20 am

I miss my friend.she hasn't been online forever

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 am

jayson526 wrote:
lazy people unite...later ^_^
i am on a diet also but mine is kinda just trying to give up both coffee and pop at the same time -_- i messed up last night and has such bad withdrawls that i made myself a coffee and poured cokacola in it XD i might need to give up one then the other
You should probably try only giving up one at a time. Otherwise, the caffeine withdrawal will be too overwhelming and you'll keep using soda as coffee creamer which can't possibly be too tasty haha

Forace wrote:I'm on a diet as well! It's called "I eat whatever the heck I want". Hehe. I r so clevr :B
Yay! We're on the same diet XD
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next