Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you thinking?

+33
ShadowViolin
EetuJaKeijut
lyndseyjoy
Midnight
Liisu
zeeke starz
phantom1701
DarkMoon
turkeylegs5
LadyMimic
moonchild_amarah
robotbox_x
Aduhm
mile
TanyaMinxy
TheLastSongbird
Amarine2008
Quincy
KuuLaps
AennilLinnEa
BrowniesBeffy
moonchildmaybelline
Poetic
out of the hollow
stargirlstrike
mimi
MoonChildEve
kenkreeker
Krissy
NocturnDrops
Natt
jayson526
Forace
37 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

What are you thinking? - Page 13 Empty Re: What are you thinking?

Post by NocturnDrops Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:44 am

it is like losing family. but at least I got nice presents this christmas. at home it sucked because none of us were in the mood to be christmassy but when I went to my dad and saw the dinnertable I was like "christmas has been restored for Bob"
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:19 am

Oh @NocturnDrops..
I send you love and that u'll have a great start into the new year!
I am sure ur dog is watching u from above and tells u to go on ..
I know that dogs just belong to the family just as everyone else,so..
I am sorry and send u all the posititivity i have <3
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:41 am

NocturnDrop I know how it's like to lose a pet you love so dearly. My rabbit passed away in June, even though we'd only had him for about 2 years, we still loved him no matter what and he would always brighten up our mood. It's really tough. I hope you'll feel better soon, and that it was the best for him. Your dog miss you just as much as you miss him. Sending you tons of love and positive energy ^_^

____
My new moisturizer is like magic.. I swear to God, my face has never felt as soft as now.. hahaha

Last edited by BrowniesBeffy on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SORRY MY ENGLISH IS TERRIBLE ATM)
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:06 am

i know how it feels too..

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:17 am

I still miss all the pets we've had. Especially my guinea pig Nöpö, and our Doberman Caro... I remember I carried her around when I was about 13-14. Yes, I carried a 40-50kg dog when I was little xD

Yesterday me, JP, my sister, my dad and his wife went to see the Hobbit in 3D and in 48 FPS. It looked pretty cool! But since I already wear glasses, I had to hold the 3D-glasses with my hand all the time; they wouldn't fit comfortably at all. The movie was great, it didn't feel too long and it didn't drag on, I was afraid it would be like that. So I was pleasantly surprised :)

After the movie we went to a Chinese restaurant, and we got the best table there ^^

And when we got back home, the mailman had brought my Carach Angren shirt! I was afraid it wouldn't arrive because of the f*ck up I had with the address xD

<3
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:30 am

i miss my dog at times

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:48 am

I'm pretty scared right now... Last night at 8 a man had died... He had jumped off the roof of a 6-story building. I'm afraid it might be J... The age,the location and the timing matches. I'm just waiting for him to come online on Skype...
But at the same time it can't be him, he has no reason to kill himself...
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:44 am

oh dear.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:39 am

In my home town there has been two suicides lately.
One man who lived with his wife, cat and dog shot himself, first he shot his cat, then the dog and at last himself. It has been told that the body was completely gone from the chest and up... silent
And then there is the last one, a man hung himself in the stairs to his apartment and it was this old poor lady who found him.
The town I live in and the ''neigbour'' village is kind of famous for suicides. Mostly men tough.

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:40 am

Forace wrote:I'm pretty scared right now... Last night at 8 a man had died... He had jumped off the roof of a 6-story building. I'm afraid it might be J... The age,the location and the timing matches. I'm just waiting for him to come online on Skype...
But at the same time it can't be him, he has no reason to kill himself...
*hugs*

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:43 am

NocturnDrops wrote:my christmas was alright. heard today that my dog was put to sleep. I thought it was weird that he didn;t come to greet me the moment I walked into my dad's apartment today..
He'll be missed dearly..

I'm sorry dear.
My cat was run over by a car this fall, I can relate to you <3

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:35 am

ohmygod, Silja, have you found out if it's J or not??? I hope not!!

i love being at home but it is sooo strenuous. honestly, my mum and her partner are being SO grumpy and mean that its making being home extremely uncomfortable :/ i think they're sick of us being here as they're used to living just the 2 of them but come on.. im leaving in 3 days and not going to come back til September probably.. make a fucking effort not to have your panties in a constant twist!
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:57 am

No, I still don't know who it was :/ J hasn't been online all day, either... Heh, I actually hope he's with some new girl or something, just not dead. Not knowing where he is is really nerve wrecking, even though it's not my business... No one has the name of the dead person, so there's still hope. We'll see for sure tomorrow, he's supposed to come here for New Year's...

//Also, there are no sad messages on his FB wall, people nowadays write there after a person dies :)
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:47 am

Oh goodness I hope it isn't him!

@NocturnDrops sorry to hear about your dog, sending love your way.

I hope everyone has a nice new year Smile

LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Silja: Maybe you should try to call him or something?
I really hope it isn't him. This is terrible...
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:13 pm

I have thought about that, Beffy, but I wouldn't dare... I mean, I can't. I don't want to make JP angry or worry that I still have feelings for J. I can't suggest him to call J for the same reason. And what if he is with someone? Having previous crush calling him, or even sending messages... I don't want to intrude/interrupt anything... I thought about sending him a message on FB, but if he's not home, he can't answer and it would do no good anyways... This is difficult :D I'm going to have to wait, no matter how horrible I feel.
//Also (heh), J's the kind of person who seldom answers his phone. He likes to be left alone sometimes. I really hope it's one of those times...
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:22 pm

Silja, I hope thats he ok... sending hope and love to you <3
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Maybe you could ask some (close) friends of him then? If not, I really hope nothing bad has happened... Sending tons of hope ^.^
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:19 pm

I'M SO RELIEVED and happy, he's online now ;_; What a great time to go AWOL, bastard, I've never been this scared... I still don't know who died, it still could be someone we know, but at least it's not J... so happy... I get to see him tomorrow <3
Thank you all for the well-wishes, I appreciate it greatly <3 If it had been him, I would've needed tons of support...
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:56 pm

Forace wrote:I'M SO RELIEVED and happy, he's online now ;_; What a great time to go AWOL, bastard, I've never been this scared... I still don't know who died, it still could be someone we know, but at least it's not J... so happy... I get to see him tomorrow <3
Thank you all for the well-wishes, I appreciate it greatly <3 If it had been him, I would've needed tons of support...

So glad to hear that it wasn't him, still it's a shame what happened to the other guy Sad
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:35 am

Glad he's okay.My new comptures is not working..Have to get it fixed.Using my old annoying one for the time being, Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:17 am

It's new years Eve and here I am lying super sick in My bed with massive headace and fever. Neutral
But i feel thankful because I'm not sick all the time, like some very poor people

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:29 am

Hope you feel better!!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:07 am

wow. whole new year starting tomorrow.
i went to a brilliant shop today and spent ages there, i felt so lucky to have visited! i bought a frankenweenie poster and a 70's movie book, it's brilliant. i'm so pleased Smile
happy new year everyone <3
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:37 pm

Happy new year everyone! 2012 was a crappy year, let's hope for an awesome new year with new possibilities, more hope, more love and of course Kerli's new album (: New years "started" in Norway for about 37 minutes ago, and there were crazy fireworks and everything. A bit unusual for my city.. In Norway we don't have those big firework thingies, like they have in Tokyo and cities like that. But it's always fun ^_^
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:53 pm

happy new year to you

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Happy New Year beautiful moonchildren Very Happy Much love! ILU
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:21 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR
may this year be the year of the moonchild
I.L.U will the this years motto
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:30 am

Happy New Year my moon brothers and sister =^.^=
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:11 am

Happy new year!

thank you for the supportive words and that you can relate to me, I feel better about it now and I'm helping my dad and stepmom look around for a new dog because that household just isn't complete without a dog. we'll never forget our Beethoven <3 but we just cant do without a dog.

and Silja I'm so happy for you that it wasn't him. I can imagine how scary it can be when someone you care about might be dead because the news describes him in a certain way.
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:09 am

Happy new year moonchildren!
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:13 am

Happy New Year!!!! 2013!! ♥️ ♥️
Like a Star @ heaven

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:26 am

FFFFFFFfffff... >_>
What a new year... We were all at our place, drinking and having fun, then some went to a bar and we were supposed to follow... I go change my shirt and when I get back in the kitchen, J and JP are looking at each other all serious and stuff... I don't remember what they were talking about, but J suddenly punches JP in the face! Of course, he punches back. And I guess J punched him second time, and then started saying "sorry, sorry, hit me again" and such... I tried to keep them apart. Then at some point JP puts J on the floor and punches him in the face 3 or 4 times... There's blood on the floor, the both start crying, and after some time J manages to leave... He looked SO desperate, I've never seen anyone so... It was pure desperation, I don't know how else to describe it. JP followed him outside, I stayed to clean up the floor. JP came back inside, J apparently went to his place. I hope, at least.

We joined our friends at the bar, and after that I came back home with one friend, and we talked for hours. He's such a good friend, always supportive in his quirky way <3 JP went to another bar, he was so angry.
He was so angry he was talking about leaving me again. We're fine now, though. It's always the alcohol talking :)

But WTF man. Why did this happen? There was no reason... Alcohol, heh. Makes people funny.

I sent a message to J asking how's he feeling, no answer yet. I hope I don't insult him by asking that :/ He was again talking how he wants me, and I guess he said he loves me. Even tried to kiss, but I rejected, of course.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:44 am

Forace wrote:FFFFFFFfffff... >_>
What a new year... We were all at our place, drinking and having fun, then some went to a bar and we were supposed to follow... I go change my shirt and when I get back in the kitchen, J and JP are looking at each other all serious and stuff... I don't remember what they were talking about, but J suddenly punches JP in the face! Of course, he punches back. And I guess J punched him second time, and then started saying "sorry, sorry, hit me again" and such... I tried to keep them apart. Then at some point JP puts J on the floor and punches him in the face 3 or 4 times... There's blood on the floor, the both start crying, and after some time J manages to leave... He looked SO desperate, I've never seen anyone so... It was pure desperation, I don't know how else to describe it. JP followed him outside, I stayed to clean up the floor. JP came back inside, J apparently went to his place. I hope, at least.

We joined our friends at the bar, and after that I came back home with one friend, and we talked for hours. He's such a good friend, always supportive in his quirky way <3 JP went to another bar, he was so angry.
He was so angry he was talking about leaving me again. We're fine now, though. It's always the alcohol talking Smile

But WTF man. Why did this happen? There was no reason... Alcohol, heh. Makes people funny.

I sent a message to J asking how's he feeling, no answer yet. I hope I don't insult him by asking that :/ He was again talking how he wants me, and I guess he said he loves me. Even tried to kiss, but I rejected, of course.

Oh gosh thats terrible! I am guessing after what happened, the alcohol brought up hidden feelings that had built up over the time and they just needed to let it out.
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:49 am

hope eeryone is having a fab day Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:19 am

LadyMimic, yeah, I feel this was inevitable :/ I also feel there's more to it than just me and jealousy. There has to be, I can't believe I'd be worth a fight. I hope they can talk this through; even I'm not angry at either of them, since it was all because of alcohol. J drank too much too fast.

Krissy, thank you, I wish the same to you ^_^

I'm starting to feel better myself (no hangover, just a general feeling of ughhh)
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:45 am

YW and thank you.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Heh, J just woke up and came online. He's feeling OK, but has no memory of what happened. I thought so ^^ JP just chatted with him, and both are sorry and confused :D I think it'll be fine...
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:06 pm

Gosh i think i like windows 7 better then XP.This compture is louad and nosiey...IE keeps freezing.Be happy when 2 comptures finally be fixed.Ready to threw them out the damn wondow

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:08 am

Silja, I'm so sorry... send love

My New Year Eve, was weird... at the first I did a little session, who has me in friends on Facebook know Smile next my dad was drunk..not nice... and I wrote a moment on chat with Kellee Maize..

I want to please you about "LIKE" my page.... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Forbidden/230210560408626 feel so ashamed :/
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by mile Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:44 am

happy new year everybody.. i hope light and love will be the main theme in our lives from now on.. i love you all so much.. in a few days my semester exams are starting so i will be off for about a months...

love you
xxx
mile
mile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:06 am

Good luck with your exams, mile.

-----------------------------------

Happy new year to all the Moonchildren I love you
I hope we will have a great year Smile
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:03 am

nothing but a fresh batch of drama to start the new year >.> reaally though I'm sorry that all that happened Silja, newyears is supposed to be celebrated not punch eachothers faces in. I don't concider alcohol an excuse, ever.

slept till 2. I needed all this sleep soooo bad. but now I feel groggy anyway. lol
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:17 am

NocturnDrops wrote:nothing but a fresh batch of drama to start the new year >.> reaally though I'm sorry that all that happened Silja, newyears is supposed to be celebrated not punch eachothers faces in. I don't concider alcohol an excuse, ever.
I think it cleared the air a bit ^^ I just hope they both can see how silly this all was, and can be friends still. I'm tired of this shit, so it makes me laugh. Heh, today I took J's stuff he left here to him, and saw his black eye... Maybe I shouldn't have giggled at him, but really... So funny :D
He was rather silent, I guess he's ashamed of what happened. And so he should be, the dork.
I don't consider alcohol an excuse, either. It just makes people's feelings come to surface a lot easier. J and JP would never start a fistfight when sober :D And, J would never try to hit on me when sober. At least, not as heavily. He hardly has the balls to talk to me xD
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:48 am

Barely slept at night, hopefully I'll sleep better tonight 'cause I have school tomorrow.. ugh.

Just made some Ukrainian bean-thingy. It was really difficult because I had people around me, forget to buy some ingredients and I'm generally a really bad cook. One of my resolutions is to become a better cook, I'll try to make something new every week or something that I really love.. Won't happen though, but I'll try..
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:31 pm

i have a cold.so i don't really feel very well today/

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:13 am

im back in london now.. feel so alone and tired right now Sad

and i need to feng shui my room, it feels totally wrong!
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:56 am

Mimi, be strong!! I'm so sorry that I can;t be there and give you have hug!!! Sending you many love!! If you need, always you can write to me Smile

Awww I died, this is from Kerli's facebook..some post by fan:
It's nice to show us beautiful scenery of your vacations ,but we demand more ,we would like to see some of your daily activities ,..like you walking around in your tiny bikini on the seashore ,take a sunbath topless ( you know afterall controversy is always good for viewers rating and internet traffics and besides I want a sexy pic of you to hang in my room ,since your my favorite diva ) ,exotic things you ate ,sexy dresses you wear , and so forth
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:07 am

Wow! Kerli has them kind of fans too huh?.I couldn't sleep at all last night.Stupid cold.UGH!!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:41 am

Natt wrote:
Awww I died, this is from Kerli's facebook..some post by fan:
It's nice to show us beautiful scenery of your vacations ,but we demand more ,we would like to see some of your daily activities ,..like you walking around in your tiny bikini on the seashore ,take a sunbath topless ( you know afterall controversy is always good for viewers rating and internet traffics and besides I want a sexy pic of you to hang in my room ,since your my favorite diva ) ,exotic things you ate ,sexy dresses you wear , and so forth

Ehh.... What the hell?

BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next