Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK:)

Go down

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK:) Empty NEW YORK FASHION WEEK:)

Post by Natt Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:21 am

February 17th, 2011

It’s been crazy here! I love it!
The clothes are beautiful and the vibe is intense.
I have met some incredible people and gone to the craziest parties. Although I thought LA had a lot going on, I’ve never seen parties like this…ever!
There was this one that had real midgets and bellydancers with real snakes around their necks and dancers in brazilian samba carnival outfits.
And last night I went to one that had facepaint and moonbounce. It was like a party for big kids. After that we went to Le Souk which is like a hookah place but every tuesday night it transforms into this madness – a completely free zone. There was all kinds of people there last night – From drag queens to lolitas to dudes with long hair who sit in the corner the whole night cause they’re too metal to dance to swedish house mafia, nerds, people that appear to be nerds but get naked in the middle of the night. Yes. Naked.
Needless to say I felt very at home at both places. Bubble and Goth:)

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK:) Pictur10

The parties and stuff is all fantastic but something happened tonight that trumps every party experience – I met some true soulmates.

Have u ever met someone and I just knew that you guys were gonna be for life? When it’s a real connection it’s always instant.
I was just standing there and suddenly there was two more people who had never met each other either and it was just 3 of us and there was this incredible energy around and we knew that we all knew each other already. We held each others hands and shared energy and decided we will never talk about what anyone does for a living or any of that stuff.
Our whole conversation was about what we had learned about life.
Incredible!
That, very fashion week unrelated moment was probably my favorite moment during the fashion week so far.

Clothes are rad but there’s SO much art in all life:)

It’s like your own movie that you star in and direct.

Here’s a pic from the other day. I carried I-Loo with me that whole day!Smile She even got a little G-Star scarf all to himself:)

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK:) Kerli-12

I.L.U
k

ps:I’ll post a longer post with more pics in a couple of days. I need to go to bed.
xxx

http://iamamoonchild.net/?p=874
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down