Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BubbleGoth fashion rule no 2 : DIY - We don't wear fashion. We create fashion

+29
Tsukiko
prettybarf
foreverwaiting_moonchild
JaneLove
ViiiickKaulitz
mimi
Michael.Stephen
xXxsilentxsorrowxXx09
SUPERGIRL
Prince Kim
cg360
Sabarae
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
Natt
MoonChildEve
Little Phoenix
jennicakes
DaianaTH
Ragdoll*Bunny
Snow White Skeleton
catloafwithpotato
Hexe
Midnight
lyndseyjoy
TheLastSongbird
Krissy
Quincy
PirateDolly13
Liisu
33 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BubbleGoth fashion rule no 2 : DIY - We don't wear fashion. We create fashion Empty BubbleGoth fashion rule no 2 : DIY - We don't wear fashion. We create fashion

Post by Liisu Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:45 am

BubbleGoth fashion rule no 2 : DIY - We don't wear fashion. We create fashion 259508399
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

BubbleGoth fashion rule no 2 : DIY - We don't wear fashion. We create fashion Empty Re: BubbleGoth fashion rule no 2 : DIY - We don't wear fashion. We create fashion

Post by PirateDolly13 Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:48 am

Oooh, pretty colors! Fuuuuunky. Love the shoes.
PirateDolly13
PirateDolly13

Back to top Go down

BubbleGoth fashion rule no 2 : DIY - We don't wear fashion. We create fashion Empty Re: BubbleGoth fashion rule no 2 : DIY - We don't wear fashion. We create fashion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:48 am

uhhhh........

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:20 am

I don't like it Very Happy
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:57 am

I don't hate it but uhhh yeah

Last edited by Quincy on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:59 am

Liisu wrote:I don't like it Very Happy

Same with me!!..Just not a thing id where in public! Very Happy

It's fine for being on stage. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:42 am

I love love love her hair, not sure about the rest of the outfit xD No matter what she wears though, she always looks cute :3
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndseyjoy Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:00 am

I love it so much ><;
i love cyber fashion.
it's totally rave.
lyndseyjoy
lyndseyjoy

https://www.facebook.com/lyndseyjoypederson

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:00 am

I don't like it very much ^^
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:02 am

I just think she use to be so pretty with not all of this extra things. what happen to just normal look? Oh well, I am not try to judge. Just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexe Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:42 am

so thiiiin!
but always pretty (:

Hexe

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1258204190

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Liisu wrote:I don't like it Very Happy

+1 :/

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:23 pm

Hm. I don't particularly like the neck piece and the top she's wearing, but i like the rest.
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow White Skeleton Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:49 pm

I think it's cute.
Snow White Skeleton
Snow White Skeleton

http://kawaii-kill.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll*Bunny Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Love the hair, especially when it glowed.

Ragdoll*Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by DaianaTH Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:13 pm

Wow! she is sooo cool, but i think that thers too much colors! not what she used to wear. she changed her style a lot from 2010 to 2011 she wears Super Happy Outifts now.
DaianaTH
DaianaTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:48 am

I love it... <3 Kerli pulls off the CyberGoth Look so well.

Back to top Go down

Post by jennicakes Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:18 am

it'd be better if she didn't expose to much I think. it's usually better to wear more on top when you wear less on bottom and vice versa.

but I still prefer what she used to wear.
jennicakes
jennicakes

http://www.sweetvoices.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:50 am

I like it in a way, but how the hell can this be goth when it completely denies gothic fashion (which is supposed to be dark, right xD?)
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:55 am

Goth is an athestatic, not a color based fashion. Also, CyberGoth is completely different then the traditional types of goth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:15 am

yeah cyber goth is different, but it's still dark in a way...
I don't know... xD
but this doesn't seem 'gothish'
not that I don't like it, I'm just saying...
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:19 am

Most cyber goths I know look "the same". :/ just different colors is all. I guess you have to be there for a while to see it? :/ iunno.

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:30 am

Ragdoll*Bunny wrote:Love the hair, especially when it glowed.
Yes, just saw the picture, it's really pretty x
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:50 pm

I love her new clothes <3
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by eMAYPsIlOnEeR Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:19 pm

Yes, the hair ♥.♥
I love that color!
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabarae Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:35 pm

I have to say, it's much less cybergoth and closer to raver gear (add kandi, glowsticks, and lights on strings). I like her show outfit more than the earlier one. But I may have liked the earlier one a bit more if she had added something to the top. It's really just a bustier...

All in all, I like the look and style from the AOL video as a representation of Bubblegoth.
Sabarae
Sabarae

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Sabarae wrote:I have to say, it's much less cybergoth and closer to raver gear (add kandi, glowsticks, and lights on strings).
^^Well, cyber-goth circa early 2000s looked more like ravers, like tons of glowy-stuff. It was very popular at goth/industrial clubs, but not as much now. There is still loads of synthetic hair, but not as much cyberlox. I think all of it is fun and clothing should be fun.
Sabarae wrote:All in all, I like the look and style from the AOL video as a representation of Bubblegoth.
I like that, too. I think part of it is the monochromatic whiteness of it all.
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:52 pm

Sabarae wrote:All in all, I like the look and style from the AOL video as a representation of Bubblegoth.
I like that, too. I think part of it is the monochromatic whiteness of it all.[/quote] me too. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by cg360 Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:21 am

BlackLight BubbleGoth Very Happy

cg360

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:47 am

DaianaTH wrote:Wow! she is sooo cool, but i think that thers too much colors! not what she used to wear. she changed her style a lot from 2010 to 2011 she wears Super Happy Outifts now.

the look goes with her "New music"

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Kim Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:04 am

WoW !!! Colorful !!! It's Pretty !!! Smile
Prince Kim
Prince Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:10 pm

catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERGIRL Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:57 pm

thi rule is sooooo right! Agreed.
SUPERGIRL
SUPERGIRL

http://livesweet.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxsilentxsorrowxXx09 Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Ragdoll*Bunny wrote:Love the hair, especially when it glowed.

yeah same here
i liked the whole outfit except for the shorts really..
but yeah shes had cooler outfits
xXxsilentxsorrowxXx09
xXxsilentxsorrowxXx09

http://xxxsilentxsorrowxxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:37 pm

I love that her hair glowed, I've been thinking of making dread falls and now I want to make them glow

Sidenote: (sorry this doesn't necessarily relate but just something I've noticed now) Um (and I really hope this doesn't sound bitchy but) it should be said that I probably make 80-90% of the Kerli gifs on tumblr and yeah if you take one off tumblr it's highly likely I made it... just saying

Also is it just my computer that random replies are in red on this thread? It's so weird
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Nope, the text is red for me too.

I really want to wear dreads in my hair too after seeing Kerli rock the look pretty much constantly since the Army of Love video release. I'm not sure if they'd look right on me though :/
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Quincy wrote:I love that her hair glowed, I've been thinking of making dread falls and now I want to make them glow

Sidenote: (sorry this doesn't necessarily relate but just something I've noticed now) Um (and I really hope this doesn't sound bitchy but) it should be said that I probably make 80-90% of the Kerli gifs on tumblr and yeah if you take one off tumblr it's highly likely I made it... just saying

Also is it just my computer that random replies are in red on this thread? It's so weird
I wonder if someone's tags aren't closed for something? I see red, too.

TheLastSongbird wrote:I really want to wear dreads in my hair too after seeing Kerli rock the look pretty much constantly since the Army of Love video release. I'm not sure if they'd look right on me though :/
Make some falls and try it out. It doesn't cost a lot & if you hate it, it's temporary. Smile
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:48 am

red? it's black for me. weird.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:08 am

yes, this is red...
one time when i changed something with my signature in last year was the same
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:57 am

yikes, sorry if some of my posts are red, I don't know what the problem is, checked everything.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:04 am

Liisu, here is several red post, don't worry..please
BubbleGoth fashion rule no 2 : DIY - We don't wear fashion. We create fashion 1
BubbleGoth fashion rule no 2 : DIY - We don't wear fashion. We create fashion 2
BubbleGoth fashion rule no 2 : DIY - We don't wear fashion. We create fashion 3
BubbleGoth fashion rule no 2 : DIY - We don't wear fashion. We create fashion 4
BubbleGoth fashion rule no 2 : DIY - We don't wear fashion. We create fashion 6
BubbleGoth fashion rule no 2 : DIY - We don't wear fashion. We create fashion 5
BubbleGoth fashion rule no 2 : DIY - We don't wear fashion. We create fashion 7
BubbleGoth fashion rule no 2 : DIY - We don't wear fashion. We create fashion 8
BubbleGoth fashion rule no 2 : DIY - We don't wear fashion. We create fashion 9

Edit:
I know that photo nr 2 and nr3 is the same but when i want yo put nr 3 is photo nr 2 Sad
BubbleGoth fashion rule no 2 : DIY - We don't wear fashion. We create fashion 3

this is from iamamoonchild.net

Last edited by KerliPoland on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:22 am

mimi, can you see what I see, is that Janne there? Smile
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:54 am

KerliPoland wrote:BubbleGoth fashion rule no 2 : DIY - We don't wear fashion. We create fashion 1
Aww! I don't know why this one is just so cute to me.
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael.Stephen Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:19 am

I... don't really like this... Haha. I'm usually more into kerli's clothes, but this one's a hit and miss for me. Maybe it's the blue hair. I love her white hair, haha.
Michael.Stephen
Michael.Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:36 am

Liisu wrote:mimi, can you see what I see, is that Janne there? Smile

mmmm which one exactly? i tried to have a closer look but none of them look like janne to me Very Happy but i wouldnt be surprised though.. she's been in like every kerli music video haha (okay, two lol)
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ViiiickKaulitz Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:44 am

i love her hair and her shoes, are so perfect *-----*
ViiiickKaulitz
ViiiickKaulitz

http://fallat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneLove Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:38 pm

I really think she can do no wrong when it comes to fashion.
JaneLove
JaneLove

Back to top Go down

Post by foreverwaiting_moonchild Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:10 pm

I absolutely ADORE her new look! And I loved her older, darker stuff as well. Kerli looks amazing in everything she does and wears in my opinion. She's all about expressing individuality and being proud of who you are and I respect her so much for that!
foreverwaiting_moonchild
foreverwaiting_moonchild

http://twitter.com/Nemo_4evermore

Back to top Go down

Post by prettybarf Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:45 pm

I just think it looks a bit cheaply made :/
Some of it's okay, just think it need maybe better fabics and color combos
prettybarf
prettybarf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukiko Fri May 27, 2011 6:54 am

I just want to know where she gets all of her awesome shoes!
Tsukiko
Tsukiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next