Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I did last week <3

Go down

What I did last week <3 Empty What I did last week <3

Post by Natt Tue May 31, 2011 2:47 am

I’ve been reading your comments and I’m super excited to do our iced coffee (are you guys sure about this?Smile corner within a couple of days..I’ve just been really busy (sorry about that) but I wanted to a do a little post about more memorable stuff I did and places I went to last week. It’s been insane. Our army is getting bigger and bigger and the radio is starting to play it. Yay!

SOLVANG:

Solvang (Danish for “sunny fields”[1]) is a city in Santa Barbara County, California.
Solvang was founded in 1911 on almost 9,000 acres (3,600 ha) of the Rancho San Carlos de Jonata Mexican land grant, by a group of Danes who traveled west to establish a Danish colony far from the midwestern winters. The city is home to a number of bakeries, restaurants, and merchants offering a taste of Denmark in California. The architecture of many of the facades and buildings reflects traditional Danish style. There is a copy of the famous Little Mermaid statue from Copenhagen, as well as one featuring the bust of famed Danish fable writer Hans Christian Andersen. A replica of Copenhagen’s Round Tower or RundetÃ¥rn in the scale 1:3 was finished in 1991 and can be seen in the city centre.
I found this epic little store that sells music boxes and hand painted toy horses as well as a life sized Barbie car. Recorded some music boxes for sampling.
Also got 2 new decks of oracle cards. Can’t wait to do a chat/reading w u guys <3

AVILA BEACH

While doing radio promo and driving through California, we stayed the night at Avila Beach. It was really nice and we stayed at this super cozy hotel that had a hot tub in my bedroom. So pimp!

RADIO PROMO

Building an army!Smile<3

MARIMOON INTERVIEW

Did a video interview for the very amazing! Marimoon and Brazilian MTV. Can’t wait to come and perform in Brazil! All u Brazilian MoonChildren are epic.
Like all the MoonChildren in the world.
You’re epic.
We’re epic.
<3

SHOOTING FOR TOKYOLUX

Over the weekend, me and Audrey shot some pictures for her Tokyolux collection on Hollywood Boulevard. It was super fun. Stay tuned for a Tokyolux+Kerli giveaway we have planned.

MAKING NEW STUFF <3

I’ve been traveling so much I could not wait to get back to my house and make some new stuff. For myself and for the prizes of all the MoonChild missions. Some of this new stuff I made is so kawaii. I’m in love with it. <3

How was your week?

Love u!
I.L.U
k
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down