Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iridescent_Revival_<3 (rants-a-lot)

+15
Unique Emerald
MaryCourage
javieljones
Tara
Liisu
EetuJaKeijut
GeoffKoiv
dreamsdontsleep
TheLastSongbird
Natt
Claudia
pixiedust19
mimi
bashtoo
Iridescent_Revival_<3
19 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Iridescent_Revival_<3 (rants-a-lot) Empty Iridescent_Revival_<3 (rants-a-lot)

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:33 am

I swear my house was designed to be haunted or generally scary. It's kind of long and skinny with a jagged hallway, meaning there are so many corners that someone or something could easily hide behind. To add to these possibilities, our electricity is terrible and usually less than half of the lights work, meaning that the rest of the house remains in darkness.

Now, I'm not sure if this is due to paranoia or not, but I keep thinking I hear footsteps/breathing behind me. I also see random shadows and movements at the edge of my vision. It freaks me out so much! I try to distract myself from the sounds by turning on the TV really loud so I can't hear anything else and I turn on as many lights as possible so that there are less shadows.

Ever since I was little, I'd have to run through the hallway to get to another room. If I didn't, I'd feel someone behind me and sometimes even feel something tug and pull at my hair as I run past. I thought that this would wear off with time, but it's only gotten worse. Now, once I've run to a room, I run straight to the closest exit out of the house and get ready to escape while scanning the room to make sure that nothing/no one is there.

My parents think I've lost my mind. I keep telling them that I think there's a demon in my room (I've called him Dimitri - I thought naming him would make him seem less scary.... didn't work!) but they just tell me that demons don't exist. This never made sense to me because I don't see how Angels can exist if demons don't?? I thought they kind of balanced things out or something... I can't explain it lol but it makes sense to me!

I told my older brother, and he's very supportive because he says he's seen demons before. We tried to get dad to bless my room with holy water (shouldn't be difficult seeing as he's a priest) but he said that would be a waste of resources Sad

Sorry about ranting, but I'm so sick of feeling scared in my own home! I'm always stuck here alone and I'm not allowed any visitors while my parents are at work.

What do you guys think??
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Iridescent_Revival_<3 (rants-a-lot) Empty Re: Iridescent_Revival_<3 (rants-a-lot)

Post by bashtoo Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:35 am

Shocked So cool. Try to don't be scared. You don't know if it's really a demon. It could be a human soul that needs help. Kidding, kind of. But could be; why don't you try to get to know this creature, It could be friendly. I would be really curious to know him/her/it/. In case it's dangerous and it wants to hurt you or someone from your family, then you should tell Kerli about this, you know, she's into stuff like this. Lol, don't listen to me, just for the last thing. I don't know how to help you, just stay strong. Very Happy
bashtoo
bashtoo

Back to top Go down

Iridescent_Revival_<3 (rants-a-lot) Empty Re: Iridescent_Revival_<3 (rants-a-lot)

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:59 am

hmmm the main problem is that i wouldn't know how to communicate with him, and if I do manage to communicate, how do I know his responses are genuine or just simply a figment of my imagination? I mean paranoia can lead you to imagine some pretty intense stuff!!

and telling Kerli??? lol i'd be too scared!!!! like i bet she is super freaking busy as it is and i wouldn't want to waste her time with something that I might just be imagining D:

but THANK YOU for responding!!!!! seriously. i feel less scared and a bit safer knowing that i can rant about this stuff on ToL and that there really are people here ready to support me Smile <33333333
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by bashtoo Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:54 am

There's no problem, hun. And I don't think telling Kerli will be wasting of her time. I know that she wants to stay in touch with her fans and she wants to know what they're going through, so if there's a need she could help them. It could be that you imagine this stuff but you said that your brother have seen demons. Where did he see them? Was it in your house or somewhere else? Because if he saw demons in your house maybe you're not just imagining, because you're not the only one who thinks there are demons in there . But as I said, don't be afraid. Untill everything is ok you shouldn't be scared.
bashtoo
bashtoo

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:08 am

I think u should conact your angels more then. every time u get scared or hear/see somethink reach for your angels and ask them to protect you. they will Smile
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:08 am

and whatever you do. DO NOT WATCH PARANORMAL ACTIVITY
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:30 pm

i think, depending on what/who this spirit is, if u dont act scared it might go away. somewhere i heard that this girl's house was haunted by a ghost and the girl was always scared, but then one day she stood up on a chair and that this was her house and the spirit needs to leave or mind his own business. the spirit never bothered her again. in some chases if the spirit is really angry. it might tell you to leave. but this has only happened like once of what ive heard of.

how old is your house? could u research your house or neighborhood and see if maybe someone died on your street back in the day or maybe even died at your house? then u could find out, maybe, who the spirit is. it might help?

and also, like bashtoo said, try talking to it, ask Kerli(:

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:56 pm

mimi wrote:and whatever you do. DO NOT WATCH PARANORMAL ACTIVITY

ahhh TOO LATE!!! D:
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:05 pm

bashtoo wrote:There's no problem, hun. And I don't think telling Kerli will be wasting of her time. I know that she wants to stay in touch with her fans and she wants to know what they're going through, so if there's a need she could help them. It could be that you imagine this stuff but you said that your brother have seen demons. Where did he see them? Was it in your house or somewhere else? Because if he saw demons in your house maybe you're not just imagining, because you're not the only one who thinks there are demons in there . But as I said, don't be afraid. Untill everything is ok you shouldn't be scared.

My brother saw one in the house we lived in before this one. He believes that this spirit or demon has some kind of connection with our family because it followed us to this house. He told me that the spirit or demon may have stopped bothering him and turned to me because there is more chance of the youngest being aware.
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:08 pm

pixiedust19 wrote:how old is your house? could u research your house or neighborhood and see if maybe someone died on your street back in the day or maybe even died at your house? then u could find out, maybe, who the spirit is. it might help?

and also, like bashtoo said, try talking to it, ask Kerli(:

Well my house isn't very old because NZ is a relatively new country so it's diffiicult to find old houses inland. I did some research and only one family lived here before we did and they didn't seem to think that anything was wrong with the house. I would like to find out who they are though because if they've been hanging around as long as I think they have, they must really really need something from us/me.

OH and I'm a relatively new fan of Kerli's so I don't really know how to contact her?
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:32 pm

go to her formspring www.formspring.me/bubblegoth and post a question. she will definitely answer ur question!
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:34 pm

mimi wrote:go to her formspring www.formspring.me/bubblegoth and post a question. she will definitely answer ur question!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...what was my question again?? lol not sure how i'd word all that as a question!
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:44 am

Just visited her formspring and saw a question that kinda helped:

Q: I feel a lot of bad things around me, I feel like i need to protect myself. Do you know something, a symbol, fairy, something that could bring that sense of protection to me? PLEASE?
A: when I feel dark, I just ask for the angels to be with me and clear the space around me of all energy but the energy of love. It helps.

Hmmm but it still doesn't answer EVERYTHING.... To be honest I just wanna know what to do because I feel absolutely helpless :/
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Entry #2:

It is halfway through the school holidays and I have achieved... nothing. I've pretty much spent all of the past week on my laptop, either on ToL, Youtube, or Sims 3. Lol on sims3 I made a family with Kerli and Vespertine and Kerli recently had a baby called Natalie (named after Natalie Shau). I am sooo not obsessed....

Lol yesterday I sent a text to a friend and at the end I put "ILU" and she replied saying "I love you too". I didn't have the heart to tell her that I actually meant "Integrity, Love and Unity" but had run out of room to write it in full.....

And today I tried to start writing a happy song for a change... EPIC FAIL! I guess I'm just better at expressing myself in a depressing way? Idk. It just seems easier to blame everything in life than it is to admit that the world is actually pretty amazing and beautiful.

xx
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:35 am

Well ILU is so beautiful because it stands for so many beautiful things:
ILU - i love you
ILU - integrity love unity
ILU - beauty in estonian Smile

so u can say so much in 3 little letters
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Entry #3:

I am ACTUALLY shaking right now. My hands are shaking so much that I keep making spelling mistakes (sorry) and I've been crying hardout for the past hour.

I decided to check my bebo because I haven't been on there for ages and found a blog entry under which I had a small argument (AGES ago) with one of my closest friends. The entry was about sexuality and how she's sick of people judging her. This offended me at the time because she had always given me shit for being bi then randomly decided she was too. It really annoyed me because she only "realized" she was bi when she had run out of guys to sleep with.

Anyway, I thought we'd sorted it out and that was the end of it. But now I look there and found this message underneath:

"fuk up yuu ugly bitch fukn leave oliva alone yuu ginga bitch oliva is so awsum yuu just jealous she comfertable in her body and yuu aint i wouldnt be etha if i look like yu got yuur bak olivia ILY OLIVA
xx"

I don't even KNOW the person who said this! And I hate how right they are because it's true that I've always been uncomfortable with my body and I've always been jealous of how gorgeous she is. I was always the fat, ugly one. What hurts the most is that someone I don't even know decided to use my insecurities against me in such a horrible way. And to make it worse, underneath this comment is other comments (from my "friends") agreeing and telling Olivia to stay strong and telling me to fuck off!!

I just can't believe this fight has carried on when I haven't even been thinking about it! My parents are really angry at me because I won't tell them why I'm crying and they're calling me a silly drama queen. But I can't tell them, otherwise I'd have to tell them the whole story.

I've never felt this hurt in my life before. My hands are shaking like hell and I don't ever wanna leave my room again. This is so horrible Sad
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:06 am

I am going to tell you something that kerli told me when i was breaking down.
As much as it hurts right now, it will get better. To hurt and to be hurt is all a part of life and that is going to build your character..

Stay strong and even if you're in deep shit don't let your head down!

ps you've got us! and we would NEVER judge anybody by their looks, weight, hair colour or what they wear.
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:16 am

Don't let everyone put you down, keep your head up high.

everyone is not perfect, we all have flaws. People who had a hard time during school and childhood/teen stage grow up to be successful people :]

Kerli was put down a lot, and look at who she is right now? We are here for you :] And ignore them, report and block.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:10 am

Entry #4

*sigh* thank you so much guys! i'm just kinda scared because i don't know where else to turn to because at the moment ToL is the only place where i feel the love and support that everybody needs in their life. i wish i could talk to you guys for a living!!! i don't want to go back to school because i'm only allowed to go on certain websites there and this really isn't one of them! and it does feel like i have no friends right now which makes me think that maybe i'm a bad person.

and i don't want to be a bad person so i really want to work on my lifestyle, character and attitude from now on. for starters, tomorrow i'm gonna go for a run to clear my mind (god knows i need the exercise!) and i'm going to do 3 hours of my holiday homework in one-hour slots.

and i'm gonna give myself a challenge: 24 hours without computer/TV/laptop. Shocked affraid

wish me luck! Smile see ya in 24 hours!
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:01 pm

Entry #4

i'm back i'm back i'm baaaaaack (don't look so disappointed!). yesterday was awesome and i got so much done!! which is a nice change from the normal Caroline who leaves everything to the last minute.

i'm sad because i had this idea of having a sleepover with my friends so that we could have a POKEMON MARATHON XD cos we're nerdy like that lol but they had it without me Sad so now i'm having my own little CHARMED MARATHON to cheer myself up Smile

hope you are all doing well!

xx
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Smile please Smile aaaaaaaa Pokemon are amazing <3 What is ur fav?
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:24 pm

KerliKoivPoland wrote:Smile please Smile aaaaaaaa Pokemon are amazing <3 What is ur fav?

EEVEE XD what about you??
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:11 pm

Pokemon are so cool :] I have 2 games and a pokemon sticker collection book that is left of my older brother.

Eevee is so cute >-< I love mudkip <3
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 am

AAAAAA Evee is wonderful. My favorite was Pikatchu Smile When I was kid I loved Pokemon's
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Entry #5

YAY!!! Other Pokemon fans Razz

Hmmm I did the maths and I have roughly 8 or 9 hours worth of homework to do so I should start on it.... Which means I can't come back on TOL for a week (straight from homework to school for the week Sad ) I'm almost afraid to find out how many pages of thoughts I'll have to read next Friday!!! lol!

I'm gonna miss it so much! I love all of you guys XD

xx

(wow, that was short for me!)
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:48 pm

I love you too Caroline. I'll miss you! x x x
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsdontsleep Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:06 pm

<3 <3 love you girly, have funn! Very Happy
we'll be here when you get back Very Happy
dreamsdontsleep
dreamsdontsleep

http://dreamsdontsleep.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoffKoiv Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Umbreon is fantastical ^.^ <33
GeoffKoiv
GeoffKoiv

https://www.facebook.com/GeoffGORE

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:30 am

And I love you :* See you
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:34 am

<3 Don't overstudy!!! Take a nap sometimes too Laughing lol

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:11 pm

aww Smile
i think ToL is a BASIC HUMAN RIGHT and shouldn't be taken away from people, especially moonchildren lol Very Happy
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:47 am

Entry #6

BAAAAAAAACK!!!! ahhh so much to catch up on! LOTS has been going through my head lately so i warn you that this may be a longer entry xD as if you could expect anything else from me....

So I was talking to my friend and she was saying how sinful same-sex relationships are, saying that gays, lesbians and bis are possessed by demons. Obviously, this friend didn't know I'm bi myself, so I pointed out that the physical stuff should never become a factor of such a strong spiritual connection like Love! How can Love be the work of a demon? It just doesn't make sense! So many people say they like someone for their personality and not for their looks. Shouldn't gender come under the "looks" category? I'm just sick of the hypocrisy I've witnessed within the Christian community. Hmmm oh well...

On a happier note, I've become a hero in my Classics class xD. One good thing about being a boarder is when you can contact your teachers out of school hours. Seeing as I'm the only boarder in my class, it was up to me to ask for more time to study for a certain test... and I came out VICTORIOUS!!! Woohoo I've succeeded at SOMETHING!

Hmmm yesterday I had this "Job Skills" class and we were told that it's okay if we have no idea what we want to do with our lives, but it's important that we learn a wide range of skills and get lots of different work experiences so that we can be flexible with our future career paths. My heart instantly SANK TO THE GROUND. I have like NO skills at all! And I've only ever worked for the Hamilton 400 V8s event... and then I was fired for falling asleep... In my defence, they should have given me more to do!! Anyhooo we were then told that if we were having trouble thinking of skills then we should ask friends and family. So I asked all my friends, and they hesitated which was a bad sign in the first place. And THEN the only thing they could think of was my poetry and songwriting... but in order to get ANYWHERE with those, you have to have contacts and a shitload of talent which I don't have!! So now I'm stressing because it feels like I'm going to end up homeless or something :/

I miss having someone to love so much... I wish I had someone to have late night talks to. I wish I had someone to be there for me when I've had a shit week at school. I wish I had someone to cuddle up with in this cold Winter! I just wish I had someone!!! Sad Sad Sad

Sorry I'm in such a bad mood. I hope you are all well Smile I missed you HEAPS!

<33333
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:21 am

We miss you too Caroline :]
naww you are very talented at songwriting and poetry, there are websites out there where you can send them to bands. Not every singer/band written their songs by themselves.

But it's never too late to learn any skills, don't stress :]
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:55 am

Entry #7

Soo many dramas this week!

For example, yesterday morning one of my friends came to school and said "i had such a bad sleep last night! i just had so much on my mind!" and i asked "like what? maybe we can help?" and she said "well at 11.30PM zach (her ex boyfriend) said that he's decided that he doesn't want to be christian anymore" so i said "well, isn't that kind of his own personal decision to make? don't you want him to be comfortable with what he believes in? surely, that's the most important thing?"

She said "you wouldn't understand because you're not christian"

I swear a part of me DIED! i've always treasured christianity and hold it close to my heart. But she has never considered me a Christian because I also believe that there is no right or wrong when it comes to religion. I believe it is a person's own choice and it should be whatever feels right to them. She has always said that all other religions are wrong and demonic and if people haven't found Jesus then they will always be "lost". So I've always been inferior to her because I think all faiths are beautiful.

*sigh* then I walked off in a huff because I really didn't know what to say to that. Half our friends came with me and said that she was inappropriate and that they agree with what I said.

But then later on, she came up to me and apologised for HOW I TOOK IT. How stupid does she think I am? Telling someone that they're not Christian seems like a pretty air-tight accusation to me. That was when I started to talk to some of my Buddhist friends which turned out to be one of the most amazing conversations I've ever had.

We just talked about how we're all aiming for the same things: love and peace. And that calmed me down and I reminded myself that I shouldn't let things like this distract me from the true beauty in this world.

BUT whenever I see her now, I can't help but get so angry and I start to feel like a volcano that just NEEDS to erupt!!! In other words, I've been an emotional mess all week.

But then today, we had students from Japan at our school and I was helping a group of four with their English worksheets. And then I came across a girl called Mioko. Between her eyes were 3 aligned red dots. Moonmarks. They may just have been a coincidence, but they prompted me to reflect on my OWN behaviour this week and I suddenly felt ashamed for my hostility. I certainly wasn't showing Integrity, Love or Unity!

I hope to make a new start next week, starting with a heart-felt apology for my pettiness towards my friends. I regret encouraging bitchiness like that and want to accept my friends views so that I can support her. I didn't even help her after she'd had so much on her mind that she couldn't sleep!

I want to be a better person so much <3

PS: This "drama" inspired me for a song that i've started, but i won't be able to finish it for at least 3 weeks because I'm going to join up with another friend so that we can collaborate. Here is the first verse and chorus anyway:

I am free, I refuse to believe
That you have power over me
I know what I am
But who are you to challenge my views?
We are all equally divine
The separation’s all in our minds
I strive for the same things as you
So why do you think you know me more than I do?

Who I love is my decision
What I pray (for) is my right
Where I worship is yet to be decided
But I’m sure He’s got the time
And I know in my heart
That He’s waiting patiently
For me to settle in Him
And that that leap of faith is up to me

Last edited by Iridescent_Revival_<3 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:03 am

This is one reason why I love being a Buddhist, most people I met who are Buddhist are very sweet and interesting. There is quite a few people who are very stuck up for their religion and I think it is wrong to judge rudely on other people's faith. I have a friend who is Christian and we both respect our beliefs and your friend should do as well.

Heh, funny how I joined up with a friend writting a story too :]
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:53 am

Don't feel too bad about what happened, Caroline. Everyone, including Moon Children, have times when they feel they cannot love. I've been through a similar thing recently. You realised what you'd done wrong and want to make up for it, and for me that displays so much Integrity, Love and Unity Smile

That song looks wonderful so far, I can't wait to see it when it's finished Very Happy
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:29 pm

Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:hmmm i just asked out loud that if i have a guardian with me, whether they're angel or fairy, could they please let me know how to recognise them... and for a few seconds i saw a triangle of fluorescent (can't spell D:) moving shapes. They seemed to change from a light blue to a light pink, but mainly kept to a grey-blue tint...

hmmm so what do you guys think?

!!!!! i told my parents and they organised for me to see a therapist. so then i asked my friends what they think and they said i imagined it. why does nobody believe me!?!? i wish they'd take me seriously.

ok i SWEAR my entries will get less complain-y and more woohoo-y over time. (gawsh i'm like master of eloquence)
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:31 pm

^ oh my gosh! how could they do that?

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:34 pm

i know right!? it feels like nothing i say means anything to them!
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:37 pm

Sad so theyre really gonna send u to a therapist? while ur there y dont u tell the therapist how u feel about ur parents. xD

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:40 pm

oh i plan to! lolz
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:43 pm

haha! well i believe u when u say u saw the angel or fairy(:

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:47 pm

thank you! Smile
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:48 pm

ur welcome!

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:25 pm

:O Your parents lack faith in you. This is one reason I don't tell anyone but my close friends about these things.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:02 am

Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:
Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:hmmm i just asked out loud that if i have a guardian with me, whether they're angel or fairy, could they please let me know how to recognise them... and for a few seconds i saw a triangle of fluorescent (can't spell D:) moving shapes. They seemed to change from a light blue to a light pink, but mainly kept to a grey-blue tint...

hmmm so what do you guys think?

!!!!! i told my parents and they organised for me to see a therapist. so then i asked my friends what they think and they said i imagined it. why does nobody believe me!?!? i wish they'd take me seriously.

OMG, hugggggsss!! Tons of hugs. I guess your parents are just different. If they don't get it then it doesn't matter. Just don't tell them about it anymore. I know it's hard but for your own sake keep it to yourself (and share with those who understand or won't judge you). I'm lucky with my mom. She's different too. She believes in magic, fairies etc. She's actually clairvoyant but decided not to develop her powers because she had this knowing that it's gonna cost her later on in life. A smart woman!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:54 pm

Oh no, that's awful... Sad

It's a shame, but some people have closed themselves off to magic and angels. They believe growing up and being normal means leaving all of those beliefs behind. It's a special thing to be able to contact angels or fairies and everybody could do it if they tried...it's so sad...But at least you can tell us these things, and we will always believe you.

Also, I don't know why people see being crazy as a bad thing. Caroline, I've probably known you were a little bit crazy for longer than your parents and I've only known you for a few weeks xD Maybe that's just because I'm crazy too Razz I don't know where I've picked this up from, but this is one of my favourite quotes at the moment: "I don't suffer from insanity. I'm enjoying every minute of it!" lol!

Just keep believing and your angel/fairy will help you through this. Keep it a secret from your parents from now. My mum believes in magic to a certain extent, but I think she'd believe I was a bit crazy too if I told her about my fairy guardian. Enjoy having your little secret Smile
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 am

People have closed minds. You are unique!!!Please, don't think about people..
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:33 am

Entry #8

OMG THIS IS SO WEIRD!!!!!! I mean I come back and everything looks so different and all my blue writing looks ugly on the new colour scheme lol xD I'm not sure what all the moons and hearts etc mean but I'm sure I'll get used to it Smile

I swear life always follows certain themes. Like all the events happening around me will all be connected to each other somehow. Around December – April/May, the theme was sexual orientation. Before that it was sex before marriage. Before that it was the “past” as in the people from my hometown. I can’t remember the themes before that. At the moment, with there being so many dramas going on, the theme is a mixture of things. Kerli, Moon Marks, and Table of Love are a big component of this. But there are also fairies, angels and demons.

This week, my friend showed me a poster she was working on for a school assignment (in Design). It was AMAZING! And it freaked me out how relevant it was to the current themes in my life. I told her “if someone put my soul on a computer screen that would be it”. The background was a full moon which of course made me think of I.L.U. The title was ‘Fallen Angel’ which is something I’ve been interested in lately. And then there was a picture of the fallen angel, but she had fairy wings with 3 dots on them which looked like moon marks.

And then the next day, when my nose was bleeding, 3 drops of blood landed on my sleeve in a perfect line and won’t wash out so now my white school shirt is stained. But I don’t mind because that means that now I will always have the moon marks there to remind me of the kind of person I want to be.

Maybe it’s just my brain trying to make connections between my surroundings but I’m sure that these can’t all just be coincidence. Everything happens for a reason. Surely, these thoughts wouldn’t pop up in my head. Sometimes I wonder if it is my guardian putting ideas into my head, trying to teach me something, or remind me to stay on track. Whatever it is, it kind of gives me a sense of stability in my life, for which I am extremely gratefulīŠ

I am happy today, Moon Children. This is the first time that I have been genuinely happy in a long time. So I’m going to enjoy this for a while.

I send you all the love and light I can bring from my happiness because I want you all to feel as warm as I do now. Because you are my marshmallows. And my marshmallows deserve all the joy this world has to give.

Arohanui, nga tamariki o te po! <3333
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:51 am

hiii Smile
im happy to see u here again! yes everything is different - ive made a little entry in the 'kerli.net' about the new images so u can see what the icons mean!

also.. there is a book called 'fallen angel' as well Smile u should check it out xx
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum