Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonchildren. Do you believe in the death penalty?

+7
Riley
Poetic
MaryCourage
TanyaMinxy
Liisu
javieljones
Krissy
11 posters

Go down

Moonchildren. Do you believe in the death penalty? Empty Moonchildren. Do you believe in the death penalty?

Post by Krissy Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:03 pm

In canada we don't have this.I think i do. i mean depends on the case and person i think. But in another reason a person being in jail for life sometimes is "better" cause they get that feeling of guilted for the rest of there life.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Moonchildren. Do you believe in the death penalty? Empty Re: Moonchildren. Do you believe in the death penalty?

Post by javieljones Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:22 pm

I'm really torn on the subject. Sometimes, I believe the only one who should decide who lives and dies is God.

Then again, sometimes I think the world would be a better place if we did execute a lot of the criminals.

So I'm back and forth with it.
javieljones
javieljones

http://www.myspace.com/javieljones

Back to top Go down

Moonchildren. Do you believe in the death penalty? Empty Re: Moonchildren. Do you believe in the death penalty?

Post by Krissy Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:24 pm

I'm the same way like you. altho sometimes it feels like ppl get away with murder too easy.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:28 pm

I think we have no right to quit someone else's life. no matter what he has done, we can keep him/her in jail, but not to kill him/her. It's God's will. And if he suffers, it's the best punishment for him/her.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:52 pm

I am for death penalty. There are many killers who torture, rape, kill just for pleasure, who destroy lives of many people. So yes, I am for death penalty when person deserves that.
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:55 pm

TanyaMinxy wrote:I am for death penalty. There are many killers who torture, rape, kill just for pleasure, who destroy lives of many people. So yes, I am for death penalty when person deserves that.

it's so sad so many people die for them reasons'

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryCourage Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:10 pm

Such a hard subject to talk about. Sometimes I'm for it other times not.
I mean..what if the person really isn't guilty, but sentence to death. and other times, I can feel like death is a too easy punishment, like they should really be trapped and 'tortured' in prison for the rest of their life.

but if I have to choose, I have to say No, I'm not for it.

MaryCourage
MaryCourage

http://soundcloud.com/marycourage

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:18 pm

And what about people who lost their families, child, mother, father, loved one.
What about young girls who got raped, and sometimes even got pregnant, which life is ruined forever.
What about people who have been tortured, and now have consequences for the rest of their lives.
What about little child who lost their parents.
What about many people who had future, but they got killed by monsters.
I dont even think am I or not for death penalty.
Yes!
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:23 pm

TanyaMinxy wrote:And what about people who lost their families, child, mother, father, loved one.
What about young girls who got raped, and sometimes even got pregnant, which life is ruined forever.
What about people who have been tortured, and now have consequences for the rest of their lives.
What about little child who lost their parents.
What about many people who had future, but they got killed by monsters.
I dont even think am I or not for death penalty.
Yes!
That's how i can see it too

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:25 pm

I believe in karma. nothing happens without a reason.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Last edited by butterflycry2010 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Liisu wrote:I believe in karma. nothing happens without a reason.

so you are saying that you are not for death penalty? Surprised
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:39 pm

TanyaMinxy wrote:
Liisu wrote:I believe in karma. nothing happens without a reason.

so you are saying that you are not for death penalty? Surprised

absolutely. don't you get it, that those who will kill the "murderer, raper" etc, commit a crime themselves as well?! and then these crimes will be on their karmas.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:46 pm

I dont believe in karma. I saw on myself and people around me that karma doesnt work. I did many good things and bad things happened to me, and at the same time I am watching people around me doing bad things and they are happy in life.
So I dont think that karma will do anything about murderers. Even if karma do something, that wouldnt be as bad as things they did to their victims.
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:02 pm

you may not experience your justice or Karma in this lifetime. I believe that you will get what you deserve, good or bad, either in this life OR after you pass and have to come face-to-face with God.

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:10 pm

Im not sure if I believe in life after death. Maybe there is life after death but I dont believe that they would be punished as much as they hurt their victims.
I believe that person should get same penalty. If they torture I am for law torturing criminal, if criminal kill then law should kill him. What you did you deserve same.
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:13 pm

I think one murder isn't enough for a kill, unless it's an extreme thing like hate crime, not motivated by something, like if someone killed an abusive spouse. I don't find it right (and think it should be a while in prison), but I know many find death the only way out because they can't anger the person. Self-defense doesn't deserve it. But if someone is stabbed 20+ times though, it's obvious that person is a threat. But besides that I think Jail for life should be the penalty for most killings of just one person. Children under 11 shouldn't be killed, and 12+ need to do awful things for it. But I think if a person shows any signs of being a serial killer or threat to other people other than that person, death is the only way out. People have done awful things, and even if they don't deserve death, they at least need a way that 100% guarantees they can't ever do it again. There's prison breaks, murders inside prisons, etc, so the only way to be certain they don't kill again is to kill them as well.
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:25 pm

I agree. Thats exactly what I think <3
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:04 pm

Definitely not. I don't think that people should choose the fate of another....
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:40 pm

To start the person didn't choice to be killed.ect.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Well yeah, but still. I don't think that we should choose the fate of others.
Do unto others as you wish to be done to you.
Even if someone chose to kill another person, do you think killing them will make it better for you?
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Yeah, it will.
It would be a better place without that person.
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:04 pm

i think in some cases like that casey chick who killed her kid.got away with it.so un-fair.

some cases it gives the person clourser.however it's spelled

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:17 pm

I agree with Poetic.
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:56 am

There wouldn't be any death penalties if there weren't any murderers.
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by KuuLaps Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:03 am

against
KuuLaps
KuuLaps

Back to top Go down

Post by MaliceinWonderland Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:16 am

I don't believe in the death penalty, because the justice system isn't always just. Innocent men have died on deathrow, men who didn't deserve the death penalty have died. A man in my state will be killed tomorrow, even though there is no substantial evidence that he had killed the victim and that witnesses admitted they were bullied into giving testimonies by the police.

So until the justice system is wiped clean of all corruption, I will not support the death penalty
MaliceinWonderland
MaliceinWonderland

http://dapperbitchmalice.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:18 pm

MaliceinWonderland wrote:I don't believe in the death penalty, because the justice system isn't always just. Innocent men have died on deathrow, men who didn't deserve the death penalty have died.

I agree
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:01 am

Well last night an innocent men in america got the deth chair. He didn't kill that police officer. But in the summer they let a women get away with murder. The american laws are un-fair.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by MaliceinWonderland Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:09 am

That man, Troy Davis, got lethal injection. ( I don't think they use the chair anymore).
I live in the state where he was convicted and charged, and part of me can't help but feel incredibly angry and powerless. No matter how many petitions I signed, how many protests I attended, I feel like we made no difference whatsoever.

Sadly Rick Perry is all for capital punishment, and has admitted to not losing a wink of sleep over innocent men who have been killed

If he gets elected (or that nut Michele Bachmann) I am so moving to Canada.
MaliceinWonderland
MaliceinWonderland

http://dapperbitchmalice.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:14 am

Least you did something.you tired. I was all for the deth thingy. But if it's NOT used for fair use.what's the point. Canada doesn't have this.the mother of the police men who was hot. /seemed very happy he was being killed. jeeze.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down