Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loved you till death... And maybe after {Short story.}

3 posters

Go down

Loved you till death... And maybe after {Short story.} Empty Loved you till death... And maybe after {Short story.}

Post by BabyGruffalo.oflove Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:07 pm

This one shot is something that just popped in my head
I was waching Blade two.. And yeahh haha...
TThe only connection from this one shot to that movie
Is the ending..
But hope you enjoyy.

Loved you till death... And maybe after

“Tomas my love, you cannot kill me. Your soul is bound to mines.” I whispered as he pressed me against the wall.

“You will not leave me!” He screamed trying to force himself against me.

“Tomas the harder you fight, the faster I leave.” I said calmly placing my hand on his cheek. “Our love died long ago. Do you remember that day we rode into the country in California?” I asked pushing his weak body away from mines.

“I remember every day with you for the past 300 years. Why do you speak of it?” He spat out sitting on the chair next to the bed we’ve shared for so long.

“You remember that young girl. The one who sang at the tavern?”

He sighed. “With the long red ringlets in her hair?” He asked walking up to me swiftly.

I wasn’t in love with him anymore but I did love him. I just couldn’t live this life. If you could even call it a life. We hide in the shadows. We live in the darkness. And for what?
For these things they call humans. I hated living in the dark. Before this life I was a queen. People bowed at my feet and jumped on my command. But now I am frozen. Never fading but never growing.

“Yes that girl my love. The one I begged to have but you demanded I stayed away.” He looked at me. Almost as he didn’t understand. “That was the day my love for you died. The day I realized you weren’t ready to give me anything and everything I wanted.” He placed his hands on my hips. “My darling I would die for you if you asked. I would take my very life away if only to make you happy. But that… That I couldn’t do. The girl was so young, pure and innocent.” I snapped away from him at those words.

“And I am not worth such things? My happiness is not worth such beauty, such innocence? Then there is nothing left to say is there?” I walked to the door just as my hand reached the handle he grabbed me and flung me across the room.

“I told you, you shall love me forever until death. And that’s what I meant.” He darted over to me and he snatched me up by my hair, pulled my head back and attacked my neck.

I felt everything being taken from me. My breath, even the soul I knew wasn’t there. He pulled on the only connection I had left to live on. With every pump of my blood into his mouth he sucked harder. I could feel the last drop left in me. “Tomas, I only stopped loving you because… There is nothing left for me in this life.” I caressed his cheek as he pulled the life right out of me.

‘Good night and goodbye
I have lived in the light
And the dark

I know what its like to feel everything
I know what it is to feel nothing
I loved you before I knew you

And I loved you till I lost you
Now there is nothing.
I float in in the sky

To where the spirits run free
I’m in the afterlife now
So come join me.’

She was gone. I had taken all of her into myself. I held her frozen corpse in my arms a little longer. Before I realized sunrise was nearing. As I walked out into the fields the sun was nearing the horizon. I held Amelia’s cold frame against mines.

“My love I told you I would never leave. Take my own life if only to give it to you. I couldn’t live without you. And I couldn’t live knowing you wanted anyone but me. The way you looked at me. The way you hated me so. It hurt and I told you… I’ll love you till death. And that meant yours too.” I said holding her against me. I walked out until we would be directly under the sun when it rose.

Amelia meant the world to me. I loved her all my life as an immortal. I shall love her beyond now. She says she didn’t love me anymore but I know it was a lie. She promised to love me until death. But I know the afterlife brings us back together. And I know she will love me again.

I knelt to the ground as I felt the sun rise above us. I felt the burn and I embraced it.
It’s been 300 years since I’ve seen a sunset with these yes. 300 years since I’ve felt the warms of the sun’s rays bouncing off my body. It’s been 300 years since I’ve felt this much pain. And now it’s all coming to an end.

‘I gave my soul to be with you
You said this was forever
But something changed.
Something was different now

You wanted it all
I tried to give you much
But you wouldn’t stop
You couldn’t stop
So I had to
I had to stop you

But when you told me you didn’t love me
Well that destroyed me.
So I had to destroy you
I had to make sure the last thing
You saw was me.

These eyes
These hands
And now I’ve taken thee
And I shall join the afterlife
I shall see you soon my love
And things can be
As they Shall’
BabyGruffalo.oflove
BabyGruffalo.oflove

Back to top Go down

Loved you till death... And maybe after {Short story.} Empty Re: Loved you till death... And maybe after {Short story.}

Post by Turtles:] Tue May 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Beautiful<3

Turtles:]

Back to top Go down

Loved you till death... And maybe after {Short story.} Empty Re: Loved you till death... And maybe after {Short story.}

Post by BabyGruffalo.oflove Tue May 03, 2011 9:06 pm

thank youuu
BabyGruffalo.oflove
BabyGruffalo.oflove

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:17 pm

I Looooooved it! great!
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGruffalo.oflove Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:02 pm

thank you :]
BabyGruffalo.oflove
BabyGruffalo.oflove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down