Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Blog.

+9
Tara
EetuJaKeijut
alis18
LightThruDarkness
Claudia
MoonChildLuis
Natt
Krissy
Riley
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Luna's Blog. Empty Luna's Blog.

Post by Riley Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:52 pm

So I'm starting a blog on here. This is going to be kind of a depressing one. But I'm also asking for advice.

So I moved away from my home of... hm... 12 years, back in TN. I moved in July of 2010. Just in time to start the school year. I moved away from my very best friends, one who I met in Kindergarten, and the other who I met when I was in third grade. Fiona(K), was like my sister. We used to talk on the phone about an hour a day. Laura(3) was also like a sister, but just not as close. We used to text all the time.
Fiona and me barely ever talk anymore. We barely text, and most of them are about her boyfriend. :C
Laura and me, I haven't talked to her since I was in TN for the holidays, and we had a sleepover.

Please advise. I really miss them. They used to make me laugh with funny faces, stories, and jokes. And now I barely get a "..." when we text.
Being 7 1/2 hours away from both of them isn't helpful either.

But I made new friends, and so did they. So do we need each other? I think so.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Luna's Blog. Empty Re: Luna's Blog.

Post by Krissy Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:52 pm

My best friend moved away when i was in high school.So i know how u feel..It's very hard.Me and my friend we used to write letter's to eacher.Then we kind of lots touch over the year's.....But to make a long story short. Her brother found me on FB>so we got back in touch we chat so every now and then.............So yeah it's hard and iam really sorry.

but just cuz friends live a few miles a part doesn't mean that they forgotten about you. or don't care. I thought my friend forgotten about me all the year's but she did't..

anway's just hang in there.Things will be ok..I'm sure u will meet new friends. mybe ur friends are just busy.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:30 am

I'm sorry that you musted changed so much your life.
This must be hard for you because they are important for you...but you can be all time friendship with this people.
You can use with Internet (msn, skype etc, messages) and one day maybe you can do visit your friends. Be strong :*
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:56 am

I've got a Facebook, so I talk to them on there. But it's still hard. I've made new friends, too... But they're not the same.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:49 am

but you know that one day your new friends will be for you the most important in the world?? This is something new for you and in this moment is hard, later will be better
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:58 am

PAH! My new friend, our entire relationship works like this: She hits me. I hit her back. We get in a play fight. I end up in pain.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:15 am

aww this is so bad.. aww please, explain this person, that this isn't nice for you.
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:40 pm

mybe u can viste ur friends during the summer.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:32 pm

@KerliPoland no it is a very loving relationship. Really. Don't worry. It's just play fighting we don't hit hard or anything. It's cool.

@butterflycry2010 that would require staying with my grandparents. No. Nuh uh. Not happening.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:12 am

honey, ok Smile
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 pm

Lol.

January 27
So I just posted some of my drawings.... I liken them. I hope everyone else did too. I think that's all... My life is very boring. This won't be much of a blog but oh well.

Last edited by Luna on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:58 am

Don't say that your life is boring. Life every person is very interesting. Honey, we building world Smile
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildLuis Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:46 am

Don't worry, its not like you have to right every single day that happens. And Kerlipoland is right Smile
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

http://www.myspace.com/siberian777

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Okay it's been a while.....

Okay, so I had to delete my deviantART account. Someone had been going on my account and adding friends, favoriting a bunch of stuff, and the like. So I deleted my account cuz it got annoying. But anyways, oh well.

My friend[the abusive one] isn't really my friend. She gets on my nerves because she is very illogical and exaggerates everything, and she thinks it's true, and we always get into arguments because I am very logical. So, yeah. Oh well.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:10 am

I'm so sorry that I you did it... remember, that here you can put your things <3
Don't think about your friends, you are better than these persons
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:17 am

Thank you. We got in a huge fight on Friday... It was awful. Takkari was yelling and I was yelling. She even sat at a different lunch table to see if we would talk about her. All I could think about was how childish that was. Then she called my other friend, PaShaun, fake, when all she was doing was saying that Takkari had no reason to be mad. And she was called fake because this jerk who thinks she's our friend but isn't, Mia, twisted her words around to the Takkari. I was sooooo mad. But of course, it's middle school. What do you expect, right? It's just bunch of girls who think they're cool if they are dating somebody, even if they're too young, or making someone else feel like crap.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Alright, so this is from my Facebook status.

Just got scared outta my mind. So we have the windows open, right? I walked into my room, and as soon as I'm over to my bed, my door slams shut and all I can think about is in horror movies when the girl walks into the room, the door slams, and then the monster comes in and eats her. Then, when I was about to pee myself, I realized my window was open and it was the wind. What an idiot.0

Hahahahaah. That sums it up. I am officially a dummy.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:29 am

Don't think about girls... they are very childish
You must be strong, please
Maybe you try know one the best and really friend which will be very good person
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:17 am

It's okay to be scared over such silly things Smile
I still get paranoid when I hear knocking (front door knocks by itself late at night). Or when bats screech outside my window Razz
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:54 am

Oh yeah I do that all the time. But ugh I had nightmares. It was awful I felt so stupid. Anyway, thank you KerliPoland.
She still thinks she's my friend but I've kind of closed her off.
She's getting reallyyyyyy annoying.

But all is well otherwise. This Friday and next Monday I am getting out of school until one o'clock because Orchestra(I play violin) is going around to elementary schools and playing for them. Super happy about that.
We are going to play 'Thriller' by Michael Jackson, 'Fright Night,' which is a ton if Halloween-ish songs compiled...Jaws, Addams Family, Scream, stuff like that. I used to play it 2nd violin but now I am 1st, so it will be a little more difficult for me, but oh well, and 'Fiddles On Fire,' which is kind of a folk song, I guess.

I'll have fun, but a ton of the cellos have been out. Yesterday we only played with three violins, a bass(who's the only one), and a cello. Cuz there are 4 cellos and 4 violins, but one has been out, and 2 cellos have been out, and the other got sick, went to the nurse, came back, but didn't play. I am reallyyyyyy worried about how we are going to sound with such a small Orchestra, because we only have nine, and if we're missing four... We're pretty much screwed. Cuz the 1st violins, because there are two of us, are drowning out the 2nd violins, cuz there are supposed to be two, but one is sick. And then we might only have one cello. Bass we don't worry about cuz there is only one of him.

So I guess that's it for the Orchestra issues. Aghhh.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:07 am

you're welcome

it very good that you have so awesome hobby. good luck and have fun day with the Orchestra
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:59 pm

ARGH we messed up on the first song we played.... AGH.
After we left we went to Bojangles, and then a different school. It was fun. The awful part was getting all of the instruments on the bus...
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:33 am

what is AGH? why messed?

Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:01 am

AGH is just like UGH, kinda. Just something you say when your upset.

We messed up on 'Thriller' because the violas didn't bring their music, and one of the violins was off beat. It was kind of depressing.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:37 am

thank that you explain me

ajć, i'm so sorry...i hope that next concert will be perfect
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Your welcome!!

Well our next formal concert is not until May, so....

Working on a school paper that is due tomorrow. We got the assignment on Monday. Razz
Oh well. I think it's good. I might post it to see what you guys think. Smile
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:15 pm

I'm sick. My throat hurts a lot. URGH. That's all cuz I am about to have a cough attack AGAIN. Please, just please, kill me now. I hate cough attacks.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by LightThruDarkness Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:39 pm

i hope you get better luna Smile
LightThruDarkness
LightThruDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:53 am

Thank you! Smile

I'm a little better today but not much. Still coughing and sneezing but my throat doesn't hurt as much. :3

In other news- oh wait, there is none. Nevermind!!!

Smile
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:24 pm

So I just spent the past half hour uploading Kerli songs that were not on her album. From mediafire. MoonChildMeko is like my best friend. Got all of my songs uploaded from MCM's mediafire page.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:28 pm

that's cool=)
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:10 am

Haha Meko is like a dream for sure, i was looking for lots of unreleased songs and i didn't have to search for long Very Happy
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Yes. Smile
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:47 am

Your new photo is an awesome
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:35 pm

That is so awesome that you play the violin. I have a guitar that I have always wanted to play but I hardly get the chance to pick it up.
If someone drives you nuts and isn't nice to you, they aren't worth your time. You seem like a sweet girl. Remember...middle school and high school won't matter in a few years. I despised middle school myself...so many stuck up, mean girls. Hopefully they'll grow up after a while Wink
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:38 pm

Thanks MissTJ. Very Happy

I haven't posted in forever, so here I go...

So my birthday is coming up very soon.... April 24th, which is also Easter Sunday, so an all around good day already. My grandparents are coming in to visit, and my grandma told me that I could pick any restaraunt I want. My favorite restaraunt is Double Happiness, a Chinese restaraunt. We don't go there often because it is so expensive, so I figured that since it was my birthday, it was okay to ask to go there. BUT my grandma HATES Chinese food. So she said, 'Oh no we can't go there. I hate Chinese food!'
So I'm thinking, ohmigosh. That is so selfish, you told me I could go anywhere I wanted. You always pick places I don't like for your birthday, so why can't I do that for a change?!
So I can't go to my favorite restaraunt for MY birthday. Ugh.
I understand she is paying and all, but she told me I could go wherever I want. I also understand that there are people who are less fortunate than I, but it is my one special day of the year where it revolves around me, and only me. (Well, technically revolves around Jesus this year, but still!)
I want to go to that restaraunt soooo bad!! SOOOOOO BAD MAN!!!
Sad Sad Sad
Oh and I'll finally be a teenager!!!!

~Rant over~

I went to the beach on a field trip with school today, and I found a broken shell that is so super smooth, and it is going to be my new good luck charm. My question for you is, should I write ILU on it, or Moon Marks?
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:43 pm

I've never before heard of a person who would hate Chinese food that passionetly! Razz But i'm sorry. I see that happening all the time in the bakery i work at, dad says to his son he can take any little cake he wants to, then the kid pics one and dad says no not that xD Just stupid, don't say you can pick any if that isn't the case!

Oh and i say draw Moon Marks! They are so pretty Smile
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Yeah it's just like, 'Okai, you tell me to pick ANY place I want, and then say oh no, not that one. That's not hypocritical at all.' I'm her only grandchild, can she not make me happy?!

And okaii I shall draw Moon Marks. Very Happy
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:53 pm

I see this happen a lot with my family and friends and I. It's irritating, I know. I don't know if you'd be up for it, but after a while I just said whatever and went along with it all just to keep the peace. I figure...when I'm making the money and I have my own car they'll be forced to go places they don't want to with me Wink Hehe.
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:43 pm

That is very true. And the thing with my grandma is that if I say no to her, she'll look at me and say, 'If you loved me, you'd do it.'
Urgh.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:20 pm

Oh no. Now that's not cool. It's really unfair. I guess I could understand saying that if it was something you were doing that was actually hurting you or someone else...but not silly little things.
I think as a lot of people get older they think just because they've been around longer they are wiser and deserve to get their way more then us younger people. Not all of them of course...and maybe some of them do...but I don't care how old you are or what you've done you shouldn't use guilt to get your way Wink
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:17 pm

Yeah... But I'm her only grandchild so everything gets put upon me... Sad
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:38 pm

I am literally about to cry~

My best friend, who I have known since kindergarten, has betrayed me. I told her that I didn't like this girl that we both knew, my best friend from school and me from online, because she is a liar and she had some very inappropriate status updates, about sex and stuff, and it got really annoying, so I unfriended her.

Yesterday, the girl messaged me saying, 'How am I a liar?'

And when I asked her when I said that, she told me directly that my best friend told her that.

I am not sure I can trust my best friend anymore, because she has done stuff like this in the past, but I let it slide because I didn't tell her that I wanted it to stay between us, I kind of briefly mentioned it. But this time I explicitly told her not to say anything, yet she did. :'(
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:21 pm

1.You did the write thing by unfriending that person. (very smart & grown up)
2.If that's how your friend is treating you. I would unfriend her too..That's not a very nice thing to do.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Thanks... She was disgusting, and when I finished talking to her she said that it was 'hackers.' I doubt it...
She has been my friend since kindergarten, and I really really miss her because of my move, but still.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:46 pm

i know the feeling.i miss mine too..

maybe u can try and work things out. try talking to her.we all make mistikes.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:12 pm

Hmmm...if it was me I'd give her another chance maybe. If anything like that happens again I'd say ccccccyaaaa. It's so hard to trust people these days.
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:20 pm

I know. Friends who you thought were always there for you stab you in the back... Sad
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:21 pm

Yes. It's happened to me a good many times. It really breaks your heart. But you're young, as you get older people will mature and you'll find out who your true friends are.
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Yeah,At the same time..Doesn't matter how old girls get.They can still be mean. Sad

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next