Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerli on Past Lives

+24
kingoblivion
jacktequillas
Ragdoll*Bunny
moonchild_amarah
mother_snyder
BrowniesBeffy
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
tonenorway
MoonChildEve
Claudia
Chikyuu
Liisu
ghost_flower
blackpixiedust
Iridescent_Revival_<3
electric_rhino
YetiMoonchild
Poetic
out of the hollow
Krissy
alelokk
TheLastSongbird
dreamsdontsleep
the-sentimentalist
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kerli on Past Lives Empty Kerli on Past Lives

Post by the-sentimentalist Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:49 pm

Who or what do you think you were in a past life?
I was a very shy, very obedient girl and me and my boyfriend were killed during the second world war. He was some kind of a spy I guess.

I don't know why, but I found this post very profound and interesting... do you guys believe in past lives? If you do, do you feel you know or have an idea of what you were in a past life?
the-sentimentalist
the-sentimentalist

http://twitter.com/ohhsnapex3

Back to top Go down

Kerli on Past Lives Empty Re: Kerli on Past Lives

Post by dreamsdontsleep Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:25 pm

I know all about my past lives, I've had shamanic work done.
I truly believe in having little parts of your come with you from your past lives..
dreamsdontsleep
dreamsdontsleep

http://dreamsdontsleep.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:48 am

I'm fascinated with past lives too! dreamsdontsleep, you're so lucky to know about your past lives, I would love to have something like that done!

I actually don't have much of an idea of who I could have been in a past life...all I know is that I'm very into the mystical and magical, so maybe I lived in Celtic Ireland, or was a Wiccan before...I wish I could find out ><
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by alelokk Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:47 am

I don't have any idea of who I was.... maybe its my first time in this world LoL.... how would I know it? :S
alelokk
alelokk

http://www.formspring.me/alelokk

Back to top Go down

Post by the-sentimentalist Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 am

Dreamdontsleep - That's so cool that you know what you were in past lives Smile
TheLastSongbird & Alelokk - I also don't really know what I could be in a past life. I've always felt a strong, unexplained urge to go to England... maybe I was from England in a past life xP I really have no idea.
the-sentimentalist
the-sentimentalist

http://twitter.com/ohhsnapex3

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:58 am

I don't really belive in pastlives! but that's just me. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:03 am

^ I kind of do, I suppose. Smile

Sometimes I feel like I just know things or have a weird automatic appreciation for things that other people don't, and I'm not sure where I acquired it, so maybe I'm bringing little things along with me from past lives.

And I've never felt completely at home in the country where I live. I think maybe I was European or Japanese, I feel much more comfortable with the general mindset/asthetic in those places?

But I wish I definitely knew who I was, too. I wonder how Kerli knew so clearly. Smile
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:27 pm

I believe in a past life I've been on the moon. I was playing "Astronaut" with little kids a couple months ago. They had me jump around how they thought you jumped on the moon. I giggled while doing it, but then thought to myself that jumping on the moon felt NOTHING like that. And then I had a flashback of how it felt to jump on the moon. And as far as I know, I've never been to the moon lol.

I also think that I was very close friends with Kerli in a past life, or rather, I was very close friends with one of Kerli's pas lives. When I first saw Walking On Air it was like an instant connection. And when I looked into her other stuff and found Butterfly Cry, I felt like I had known her my whole life. A big part of me thinks that ALL MoonChildren knew Kerli in past lives. And that the powers of MoonChildren keep drawing us back together.
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Poetic wrote:I believe in a past life I've been on the moon. I was playing "Astronaut" with little kids a couple months ago. They had me jump around how they thought you jumped on the moon. I giggled while doing it, but then thought to myself that jumping on the moon felt NOTHING like that. And then I had a flashback of how it felt to jump on the moon. And as far as I know, I've never been to the moon lol.

I also think that I was very close friends with Kerli in a past life, or rather, I was very close friends with one of Kerli's pas lives. When I first saw Walking On Air it was like an instant connection. And when I looked into her other stuff and found Butterfly Cry, I felt like I had known her my whole life. A big part of me thinks that ALL MoonChildren knew Kerli in past lives. And that the powers of MoonChildren keep drawing us back together.

Hehe, maybe you were once an actual Moon Child, like literally Very Happy

I like to think that all of us have met Kerli in past lives too. I think of Kerli as more of a friend than anything, someone who understands me, although we've never met in this life...yet Razz

I also believe that there are people with older or younger souls than others. I come out with a lot of things in my writing that seem that they would be more likely to come from someone with much more life experience...or even experiences of death. I'm almost certain I've been through death at least once before, because whereas some have a rosy view of it, and others a really negative view, my view of it is bittersweet, like I have a more evidence-based view.

Apart from that though, I am very immature xD
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsdontsleep Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:21 pm

TheLastSongbird wrote:I'm fascinated with past lives too! dreamsdontsleep, you're so lucky to know about your past lives, I would love to have something like that done!

It's amazing to find out about all this stuff and then have it make sense in this life.. Very Happy

Like being sensitive because in your past life you were a slave etc., so now you're a free spirit who wants to do what they want, but are still really conscious about what they're doing & how it affects people. Also wanting equality and change because you were treated bad.. Smile
dreamsdontsleep
dreamsdontsleep

http://dreamsdontsleep.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by YetiMoonchild Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:44 pm

Cool ! Hehe I think I was like...
A bird ? Because I often wish I could fly... I must have been very left out as I hate racists and unfair things.
And I guess I died because I got shoot, so probably a bigger bird. I must have been shoot as I get deeply confuzed about war.
YetiMoonchild
YetiMoonchild

http://www.aboutmoonchildren.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by electric_rhino Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:27 pm

dreamsdontsleep wrote: I truly believe in having little parts of your come with you from your past lives..
took the words out of my mouth.
I don't know anything about my past lives, but I've always felt like weird vibes on my house stairs, I've lived in 3 different houses and on the three I felt this heavy/negative feeling, I don't really know why.
electric_rhino
electric_rhino

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:23 am

I'm not supposed to believe in past lives... So of course I do believe in them. My mother says i've always been really liberal in my thoughts and actions (and once I believe in something it's extremely difficult to change my mind lol) and that I can be a little overboard with civil rights so I think that I was once part of a society or grouo where I was shunned or discriminated against... I think... I'm not really sure though. I could be wrong.
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:21 am

I really don't know what to belive!! Not really sure if i belive or not..So iam really confused.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by blackpixiedust Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:03 am

Hmm.. It's really cool reading about people's thoughts on this. I don't I've ever had a discussion about it before.

A while ago, I used to think of life as a video tape that is played over and over again. This thought, or feeling came to me when I was about twelve years old. It's weird. haha I really don't remember how I came up with that one. >> << But overtime I've connected that to my past lives. Sometimes I just feel a sense of familiarity at random moments. And I almost always feel clarity and understanding when it comes to subjects and ideas that I've never been exposed to before. It's difficult to articulate what I mean. :/
I feel like I've had hundreds of past lives, though.

And I'm fairly certain that I suffocated in one of them.
blackpixiedust
blackpixiedust

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost_flower Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:25 am

I do believe in past life,and I wish that i would know something from the last.
I always have that déjà vu feeling! Sometimes it gets so frustrating because I know for sure that that thing really happened somewhere,sometime.
I heard that with hypnosis you can tell your past life.
ghost_flower
ghost_flower

http://ghost-flower.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:30 am

^ For me, that happens with people more than events. I have such a strong feeling that I have known people I have met in this life in previous lives. I believe that everyone has a Soul Family, people who have been important to you in a previous existence, and therefore wish to be with you in future lives, whether as family, lovers or friends.

The strong souls you meet or those who have loved you very much are sometimes even willing to become someone who hurts you in a future life, in order to make you stronger. I have had experience with someone like this in my current life. He caused me so much heartache, but for some reason I am physically unable to dislike him. In fact, I wish him the best and hope to meet him in another lifetime ^^
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by YetiMoonchild Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:53 am

blackpixiedust wrote:Hmm.. It's really cool reading about people's thoughts on this. I don't I've ever had a discussion about it before.

A while ago, I used to think of life as a video tape that is played over and over again. This thought, or feeling came to me when I was about twelve years old. It's weird. haha I really don't remember how I came up with that one. >> << But overtime I've connected that to my past lives. Sometimes I just feel a sense of familiarity at random moments. And I almost always feel clarity and understanding when it comes to subjects and ideas that I've never been exposed to before. It's difficult to articulate what I mean. :/
I feel like I've had hundreds of past lives, though.

And I'm fairly certain that I suffocated in one of them.

I think I understand what you mean.. I can also be like this sometimes. And why would it be an impossibility, maybe you ARE like 397 years? 8D Really think there's much humans can't explain....
YetiMoonchild
YetiMoonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by blackpixiedust Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:19 pm

xD Maybe. I'm moreso going based on the feelings I get and how I interpret them. I haven't studied anything, so I don't really know.

And yes, there are definitely things that humans cannot explain.
blackpixiedust
blackpixiedust

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:26 pm

yes of course we've had past lives. we've all been animals as well.
also i believe there are many more planets than this one.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Kerli on Past Lives Empty =

Post by Chikyuu Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Liisu wrote:yes of course we've had past lives. we've all been animals as well.
also i believe there are many more planets than this one.

"We" as in who?

I know I'm going out of my way and confronting you about it, but you say it as if it's a fact.

:/

It ticks at me sorry.
Chikyuu
Chikyuu

http://www.neoseeker.com/members/Earth/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:33 am

well...it's for you to believe or not. but what do you think, that we've always been on this Earth as humans?
I've read old Vedan books. we've been every single animal before we got a human body.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Kerli on Past Lives Empty =

Post by Chikyuu Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:34 am

Liisu wrote:Well...it's for you to believe or not.

Grazie.

Liisu wrote:But what do you think, that we've always been on this earth as humans?

Yup.
Chikyuu
Chikyuu

http://www.neoseeker.com/members/Earth/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:35 am

I don't know what to belive or think.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by blackpixiedust Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:22 pm

Well, no one can tell you what to believe, or think.
blackpixiedust
blackpixiedust

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:38 pm

yeah,I know that.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:50 am

I believed on past lives, it's in my religion.
Reincarnation is specifically what I believe in.

What I say in my own words is when we die, we get born again into a new life. Human or nonhuman. And this process repeats its self over and over again.

Kerli's views on it I would agree on to, I guess we choose our destiny but I'm a bit skeptical on that.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:03 am

I don't think we can choose on destiny, if...then only a little bit.
other than that, I agree with you, Claudia
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:45 am

I definitely believe in past lives.
I once had a memory that wasn't there before. It flashed right in front of my eyes and I was quite shocked. I still have no idea what it was.
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by tonenorway Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:06 am

I believe that a part of us (I don`t know what to call it, maybe our souls?) is been used again and again, because I don`t see the point of making us and then just throw all of us away when were dead. It`s a little bit like recycling, maybe. But I also believe that one time it all ends, and our "souls" finally get some rest... But I`m not sure of anything of this...

I have no idea of what I have been in my past lives, I`d like to find out! Very Happy
tonenorway
tonenorway

http://5thngs.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by YetiMoonchild Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:09 pm

tonenorway wrote:I believe that a part of us (I don`t know what to call it, maybe our souls?) is been used again and again, because I don`t see the point of making us and then just throw all of us away when were dead. It`s a little bit like recycling, maybe. But I also believe that one time it all ends, and our "souls" finally get some rest... But I`m not sure of anything of this...

I have no idea of what I have been in my past lives, I`d like to find out! Very Happy
I thought this was a really interesting way of seeing it! :>
YetiMoonchild
YetiMoonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by eMAYPsIlOnEeR Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:46 pm

All I know about possible past lives of mine I have from imagination and thinking things through. You know, I'm really obsessed with Jazz music, especially Swing, although nobody in my family listened to this when I was growing up. I came up with it myself. So I may have lived in New Orleans or something like that when Jazz was just taking over the states. Also I love to do Voodoo ad to learn about it [New Orleans, ey? Smile] and I love african music with Voodoo influences. Maybe I was a black woman who did Voodoo and loved Jazz? I hope so Smile
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Back to top Go down

Post by YetiMoonchild Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:46 am

MoonChildPsyche wrote:All I know about possible past lives of mine I have from imagination and thinking things through. You know, I'm really obsessed with Jazz music, especially Swing, although nobody in my family listened to this when I was growing up. I came up with it myself. So I may have lived in New Orleans or something like that when Jazz was just taking over the states. Also I love to do Voodoo ad to learn about it [New Orleans, ey? Smile] and I love african music with Voodoo influences. Maybe I was a black woman who did Voodoo and loved Jazz? I hope so Smile
WOW! : D So cool! Ohhh I saw an exhibit about voodou in Stockholm, it was so cool! I was so angry when they informed me that it was Hollywood who came up with this "put a needle in a doll"-voodoo. Voodou is a religion, and I'm angry that Hollywood messed up my picture of it! Haha..
YetiMoonchild
YetiMoonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:26 am

I believe in past lives. I want to know mine.
But for fun I often tell my friends that I was a rat, who was looking for cheese and got killed.
And then 60 years later, in 1996 I was born.
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by mother_snyder Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:49 pm

I believe in past lives very much and have found myself attracted to things I have never been around before I now I livedin middle ages and wasa lady in waiting and loved a knight I have had memorys when I put on the clothes from the time but none from others I know I was a indian in the americas and was a hippie. And lived in england in victorian age. And ireland in a war and was Asian very early in the world. I know I have died in a explosion and was suffacated. But all this is from feelings and dreams no facts
mother_snyder
mother_snyder

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:19 am

I truly believe in past lives,but have no idea either what/who/where I've been/lived/lingered....
I think I met the little bird moonchild_yeti before <: ♥
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll*Bunny Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:18 am

I believe in them and I have seen them. Mostly it's war themed and I always serve some being.

Ragdoll*Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:26 am

I know one of mine at least, maybe two. It's strange but I know my boyfriend and I have meet before. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by jacktequillas Sun May 01, 2011 12:26 am

I really do not believe in past lifes. I don't even believe in God. : )

jacktequillas

Back to top Go down

Post by kingoblivion Sun May 01, 2011 2:48 pm

the-sentimentalist wrote:Who or what do you think you were in a past life?
I was a very shy, very obedient girl and me and my boyfriend were killed during the second world war. He was some kind of a spy I guess.

I don't know why, but I found this post very profound and interesting... do you guys believe in past lives? If you do, do you feel you know or have an idea of what you were in a past life?
well as a matter of fact i died from a great fall prolly a castle wall cus i was some manner of soldier with sword not a knight specifically but general idea i know this cus i wanted to find out why i was so terriblly afraid of heights and crowds cus i was crowded of the wall in a skirmish No
kingoblivion
kingoblivion

Back to top Go down

Post by MemoriesOfEden Mon May 16, 2011 6:59 pm

dreamsdontsleep wrote:I know all about my past lives, I've had shamanic work done.
I truly believe in having little parts of your come with you from your past lives..

I completely agree. As absurd as it sounds, I was a cowboy in another life...I died before I ever to to marry my mexican sweetheart, from falling off my horse. I think had smoking habit too, started when I was 16..interestingly enough, I have smoking cravings even though I or neither of my parents ever smoked.
MemoriesOfEden
MemoriesOfEden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 11:05 pm

Not sure if I believe in past lives. If they exist, then I haven't had any... I think this is my first, and I'm either a very young spirit or a very mischievous spirit. I think spiritually I might be a little fey... I'm totally convinced that my boyfriend is an elf, but he thinks I'm joking. His ears are pointed and everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by MemoriesOfEden Sat May 21, 2011 9:48 am

Ministar wrote:Not sure if I believe in past lives. If they exist, then I haven't had any... I think this is my first, and I'm either a very young spirit or a very mischievous spirit. I think spiritually I might be a little fey... I'm totally convinced that my boyfriend is an elf, but he thinks I'm joking. His ears are pointed and everything.

Honestly, I don't believe in us coming back as anything but human, or having a "hybrid" spirit. You strike me as a young spirit; no wonder unicorns resonate withyou. :]
MemoriesOfEden
MemoriesOfEden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:00 am

Ahaha I thought so :3 As much as I would like to believe that I'm a little fey sometimes I think it's just because I'm silly and immature. It is fun to pretend <3 Nothing can convince me that Kevin isn't an elf, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat May 21, 2011 11:23 am

Ministar wrote:Not sure if I believe in past lives. If they exist, then I haven't had any... I think this is my first, and I'm either a very young spirit or a very mischievous spirit. I think spiritually I might be a little fey... I'm totally convinced that my boyfriend is an elf, but he thinks I'm joking. His ears are pointed and everything.

Agreed.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by poppytsuruga Sat May 21, 2011 11:54 am

I think in one of my past lives I was murdered or died as a child... I have this faint memory, my parents don't remember this at all. They think it's just a dream, but it seems so unlike a dream
In this memory I remember sitting in the backseat of car, I think it was a blue van, going down an unpaved road. It's misty and foggy out and I am staring out into a forest of tall trees. They are like pine trees, very tall and leaves are at the top. I ask where are we going? They keep answering a friend house, and I inquire about these friends and the tell me a bit. I don't recognize these people. (When I was little this was a common thing I remember) We finally got there, and I know it was in that house, but I remember just like a screenshot of (I think blue) carpet, something wooden like a stool or the leg of a coffee table. I don't know why I was lying with my head in looking at that. It was like I couldn't move. I was just there. I'm not sure if I had fallen or what. But I believe that's a memory from a past life
poppytsuruga
poppytsuruga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:09 pm

poppytsuruga wrote:I think in one of my past lives I was murdered or died as a child... I have this faint memory, my parents don't remember this at all. They think it's just a dream, but it seems so unlike a dream
In this memory I remember sitting in the backseat of car, I think it was a blue van, going down an unpaved road. It's misty and foggy out and I am staring out into a forest of tall trees. They are like pine trees, very tall and leaves are at the top. I ask where are we going? They keep answering a friend house, and I inquire about these friends and the tell me a bit. I don't recognize these people. (When I was little this was a common thing I remember) We finally got there, and I know it was in that house, but I remember just like a screenshot of (I think blue) carpet, something wooden like a stool or the leg of a coffee table. I don't know why I was lying with my head in looking at that. It was like I couldn't move. I was just there. I'm not sure if I had fallen or what. But I believe that's a memory from a past life

That's awesome that you remember that. Are you interested in learning more about that life and what happened?

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Sat May 21, 2011 1:17 pm

I do believe in past lives....and I wanna know more about them..
but as ministar said...I think that i'm also a young spirit.
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by poppytsuruga Sat May 21, 2011 5:28 pm

Ministar wrote:
poppytsuruga wrote:I think in one of my past lives I was murdered or died as a child... I have this faint memory, my parents don't remember this at all. They think it's just a dream, but it seems so unlike a dream

That's awesome that you remember that. Are you interested in learning more about that life and what happened?

I'm very interested in knowing more about it! It is such just an interesting subject, and seems so unreal yet real at the same time
poppytsuruga
poppytsuruga

Back to top Go down

Post by MemoriesOfEden Sat May 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Have any of you heard of a past life regression? I plan to get one one day. c:
MemoriesOfEden
MemoriesOfEden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content