Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerli on Symbols

3 posters

Go down

Kerli on Symbols Empty Kerli on Symbols

Post by MoonChildLuis Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Q) The majority of symbols you use have various different meanings, most of which are linked to freemasonry; I have done lots of research. Why did you choose these symbols, when there are so many others you could have used; why portray evil as good?

A)Freemasons have picked the most powerful symbols to represent themselves. Why wouldn't they?
It doesn't mean they came up with the symbols.
These symbols have been around for thousands of years, way before freemasony was born...Did u research the origin of these symbols? If u did, u can see that these symbols are ancient, beautiful and sacred to all our ancestors.
Just because I know and use symbols, doesn't mean I'm evil. Just because someone else uses them to control people, doesn't mean that I would ever do the same.
Give me a knife and I will carve something beautiful out of a piece of wood. I will not stab you. Is the knife itself evil? No. U can use it for good or evil.
Knowing and watching symbols, signs, spirits etc. used to be our ancestors everyday way of living. Just because most of the world has been forced to forget, doesn't mean that everyone who wants to remember, is gonna use it for their own selfish reasons.
Have a little faith in people <3:)
I don't care about power. Only love has real power.
I don't care about making tons of money. Money will come if I do what I love. There is no reason why I wouldn't have it. It's just another form of energy and there's plenty of it in the world for everyone.
What I want, it to tell stories to people about the secrets of the world in the most playful way possible, be happy in my body and enjoy the miracles of the world.
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

http://www.myspace.com/siberian777

Back to top Go down

Kerli on Symbols Empty Re: Kerli on Symbols

Post by TheLastSongbird Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:49 am

MoonChildLuis wrote:
Give me a knife and I will carve something beautiful out of a piece of wood. I will not stab you. Is the knife itself evil? No. U can use it for good or evil.
Knowing and watching symbols, signs, spirits etc. used to be our ancestors everyday way of living. Just because most of the world has been forced to forget, doesn't mean that everyone who wants to remember, is gonna use it for their own selfish reasons.

I. Freaking. LOVE. Kerli! I love you

This is what makes me respect her. Not her music, her fashion sense or anything like that, but her wisdom even in the face of people who either can't or won't understand her message. She doesn't just say this stuff, she actually knows what she's talking about Very Happy

So many people in these times are like "I'm a really deep person." But where is the proof of that? I can only thank for Kerli, a warrior of love and truth in this pretentious world.

Rant over Razz
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:23 pm

TheLastSongbird wrote:
MoonChildLuis wrote:

I. Freaking. LOVE. Kerli! I love you

This is what makes me respect her. Not her music, her fashion sense or anything like that, but her wisdom even in the face of people who either can't or won't understand her message. She doesn't just say this stuff, she actually knows what she's talking about Very Happy

So many people in these times are like "I'm a really deep person." But where is the proof of that? I can only thank for Kerli, a warrior of love and truth in this pretentious world.

Rant over Razz

Yup Very Happy
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Sat May 07, 2011 9:26 pm

When I think about my grandmother, tha died a few years ago, a butterfly shows up. Do you think that it means something?
Butterfly symbolizes transformation. I think it's her way of showing you that she is fine
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down