Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice/Wisdom from Kerli

+8
mimi
Scarlet
Krissy
Gretta
TheLastSongbird
EetuJaKeijut
MoonChildLuis
out of the hollow
12 posters

Go down

Advice/Wisdom from Kerli Empty Advice/Wisdom from Kerli

Post by out of the hollow Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:59 pm

When did you first feel free? i know it's hard to liberate oneself (not sexually, but in general) and it's really hard to especially in society these days. What did you do? i'm always being myself but something is holding me back from being free
I don't know if in a world like this, there is anyone left that is completely free. Thinking about how not important we are and how nothing of us will remain makes me feel more free. It also makes me realize that love is the only thing that matters. How much can u affect the world with who u are to the better every day...

Why is so much easy to do the evil than good?
I don't really believe in good or evil. However, I do believe in a fight between your ego and higher self. When you do something out of love (your higher self..who you really are), it feels amazing. When you do something out of competition, fear, greed or tension(ego), it feels awful. The world is really competitive, with very little integrity left, so it's hard for us, humans, to really be in touch with our authentic selves. It's hard to be happy, because the world doesn't see being happy as being successful. The world sees making money, looking good, etc, as being successful. We are not focused on being happy. So how could we do good and make other people happy if we ourselves are so miserable and stressed?

what would you say to people who hate themselves for being so emotional?
Being emotional is a gift that takes time to master. Be easy on yourself and try to channel it into something beautiful. XXX

what advice do you have for someone whose high sensitivity affects their ability to make friends and function in social situations?
I have social anxiety too, sometimes. You will get over it, just make peace with yourself and realize that u have given a magical gift, which is gonna be hard to harness, but once u master, you will be unbreakable. Learning about different "shielding" techniques and about protecting your energy field isn't a bad idea either.

If you were given the chance to be a fairy, would you do it? Or stay human?
I believe I chose a human body at this very time for a specific purpose so I'd probably stay human. Being a human is hard, man...but it's also pretty amazing. Lately I've connected with angels much more than I have before and I'm manifesting all these crazy things with their help. Like when I need the meter to be broken cause I have no coins when I park then I just ask for the angels to find me a broken one and it always works. I do it with everything. It's so easy and so fun and makes your reality like a movie that u can direct. Being a human is a pretty exclusive chance, I must say. All the spirits want to come here as humans to learn these lessons and grow as a soul but not everyone can because there aren't enough bodies. Yet, there's more bodies on planet Earth than there ever has been before because we're entering a very special time and everyone wants to be here to witness.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Advice/Wisdom from Kerli Empty Re: Advice/Wisdom from Kerli

Post by out of the hollow Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Do you ever feel like you suffer for your creativity? Sometimes I get really inspired but I feel like I have this massive obligation to produce whatever I think of.. Then I get really discouraged. Like I want it so much it destroys itself.
Oh My God, yes! I guess we kinda agreed to be these vessels on earth and now have to deal with it. What a gift, though! Isn't it?Smile
Sometimes I talk to the song when it wants to come. I get so mad at it when I'm sleeping and it wants to come!
You are not obligated to deliver these ideas to the world, though. Just have fun with it:)

I actually asked that one Very Happy
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:33 pm

I feel a lot of bad things around me, I feel like i need to protect myself. Do you know something, a symbol, fairy, something that could bring that sense of protection to me? PLEASE?
when I feel dark, I just ask for the angels to be with me and clear the space around me of all energy but the energy of love. It helps.

i love you kerli i wish i could be special and beautiful like you but im not, WTF does that mean? Of course you are. No one is more special than the others. There's 7 billion people in the world...think about it. Maybe someone that can walk on water is more special...but otherwise, we're all the same. We eat, shit and fuck and then we die. So all we can do is to be happy because we've got nothing to loose and nothing(really) to win. Give love, receive love, laugh and do your best. <3

Kerli i remember an interview u did some time ago your vision of the earth bleeding its oil came true the oil spill...Sad
And the earth shaking it all off eventually with massive earthquakes and natural catastrophies.
Humans are gonna destroy themselves. I can't even think about what's happening because it makes me SO sad. Especially because it's only happening because of our greed and stupidity. Our vehicles could operate on something else than oil - in fact, the first engine ran on vegetable oil. We could be living a completely different life if we gave a shit. We have all the knowledge and technology to live a different life. Just that we're not ready to let go of our ego and think about the whole, the One.
I used to have faith that there's gonna be this huge shift in our consciousness, but I don't know about that anymore.
There's no need to get pissed either because then we're only gonna make the situation worse by creating more worry, anger and suffering in the world.
All we can do at this point it to send loving and healing thoughts to this situation and try to be as beautiful, wise and kind as we can. If we ourselves demonstrate a different way of thinking and living, then eventually we'll be forming communities that think differently. And if these communities will ever be big and powerful enough to have a say, there can be a change.

Hi..what do you think about that you are the authority for the people?
I'm no ones authority.

Hey kerli, I just need some advice my parents are trying to turn me into something I don't want to be and can't be. Now when I see them I loathe their existence now I'm feeling guilty sad an on the verge of self injury. What can I do to happy again? Never hurt yourself, ok? It's not worth it. Parents are just what they are..they are people with their own perceptions and because they are usually a lot older than their kids, they just don't understand some things. Take it easy on them and try to see their point of view when u communicate. Just stay calm and loving and say what u feel, u know. I hope everything works out. xoxo
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Advice/Wisdom from Kerli Empty Kerli gives a pick-me-up (I LOVE IT)

Post by MoonChildLuis Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:01 pm

(I didn't ask this but I came across it on her fromspring and I LOVE IT)

Q) i love you kerli i wish i could be special and beautiful like you but im not,

A)WTF does that mean? Of course you are. No one is more special than the others. There's 7 billion people in the world...think about it. Maybe someone that can walk on water is more special...but otherwise, we're all the same. We eat, shit and fuck and then we die. So all we can do is to be happy because we've got nothing to loose and nothing(really) to win. Give love, receive love, laugh and do your best. <3
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

http://www.myspace.com/siberian777

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:06 pm

Aww that's super, she is so amazing it's hard to explain in words Very Happy
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Ahhh! I really don't know what to say except that Kerli makes me proud to be a Moon Child!

I'm going to try and remember what she said when I'm feeling down. We really are all special... ^^
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:37 am

She is AWESOME!!!! Razz i mean... i'm speechless Very Happy
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:33 am

I'm going to merge this thread with 'Advice/Wisdom from Kerli' just to try to keep the questions organized.

And try not to double post questions if you can, guys Smile
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:32 pm

So being "emotinal?" is a good thing? its a gift? i guess she's right Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:41 am

out of the hollow wrote:what advice do you have for someone whose high sensitivity affects their ability to make friends and function in social situations?
I have social anxiety too, sometimes. You will get over it, just make peace with yourself and realize that u have given a magical gift, which is gonna be hard to harness, but once u master, you will be unbreakable. Learning about different "shielding" techniques and about protecting your energy field isn't a bad idea either.

Hmm.... I've been trying to get better about my high sensitivity because it's really becoming not so good now.... we'll see if this'll help me. Smile

Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:37 am

omg hi Scarlet!!
haven't seen u here IN AGES!
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:56 am

I've been really busy!

Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:51 am

I love her answers and repect her very much.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:21 pm

I just love her.She is so umm amazing girl..Such a good sprit. Very Happy Just like wow!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? I do I think sometimes it makes it easier to get through hard times in your life.
I do believe that where u were born, how u were raised - is something your soul chose. I do believe in destiny in a way too...but what I really believe is energy. Every time something goes wrong in my life or I'm attracting people I don't like..i sit down and ask myself:"what am I putting out right now? what am I doing wrong and why are my thoughts not pure enough to manifest my perfect reality?" I think taking responsibility for your reality is very, very important.

do youy believe in karma?
i believe that u what u put out, you will receive tenfold.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:24 am

I alway's belived what happneds is meant to happned that way.& you don't know unless you try you know?! But ya i kind of belive what kerli say's. You just have to have the right state of mind.

and i really belive in karma, what comes around goes around..

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Do you think there's anything of what we should be afraid in 2012??
no. It's all happening now. Everything u need to be afraid of. And in all honesty - there is really nothing to be afraid of. All we can do is live in the now, be the best that we can be and give as much love as we can give. That's it.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:47 pm

do you hate anyone?
sometimes I get a feeling I do about someone who has made me suffer over and over and over again but then I realize how toxic having negative feelings is and how I really don't need to carry these kind of feelings in my body that I love and respect so much. I'm really careful with energies and thoughts overall.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:42 am

I like her answer!! Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Today my professor said that to be an artist we must have and protect our headspace, because that is what makes us unique and give us our voice. What if you can't find said headspace? Does that make us only artist wannabes? Perfecting a craft for nothing?
I think great art can happen from putting yourself aside completely as well. With this new album, I'm putting myself aside a lot and just analyze people and the world. It's fascinating. I don't think u should beat yourself up over what your professor said. You will find your headspace...sometimes perfecting your craft in a dry way is more important so once you're in that headspace, you have the chops to make anything u want and make it in a way it's great.

I'm the person who asked about what her professor said.... thanks so much for your answer. Idk... I am just frustrated because it seems no matter what I do for these people it is never enough. I want to be good, I want to impress. It sounds lame, but my If you feel like it's never good enough - you've definitely got the makings of a great artist. I think you should feel like it's never good enough to keep growing. Keep it up. You're gonna be fine!
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:52 am

kerli u were born to do great things and share ur gift!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:29 pm

I always wish the best for everybody and try to see the best in everyone. I try not to think any bad thoughts about anyone and if I do I quickly take it back. The thing is, lots of people talk badly and laugh about me. It hurts and its so unneccesary.
It doesn't matter what they think. You know who you are and you've got your own path. Sometimes when there's a "higher" energy around, people sense it and they get defensive if it's drastically different from their own energy. I think it's admirable that you're young (I figure) and already able to understand the laws of the universe. Keep your head up.

I'm so glad Kerli answered this question. Now I think I know why people gave me a tough time at school.
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:16 pm

thats so sweet thing she say's

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:24 pm

Do you think it is wrong to a 25 years-old gay-guy to still be virgin? =x
No. There is no wrong in life. There's what's right or wrong for you. Don't stress.

It sucks to be me, when i make my stuff more unique with all my ideas, people call me gay and girly.
I believe every great mind was tortured before they became successful. Don't conform.

Why God made me ugly and loser and gay? Is daily suffering part of his great plan of live? How can we believe in a God who punish people for being different (gay) ? I really want to believe in something,but everything is so hard...
It takes a lot of tears to become beautiful. You're a brave spirit to choose the life you chose and in this body, you have all the power to elevate yourself to become anything u wanna become. Don't give up.

I just got told I'm ugly and pretty much a failure by a family member I care about. I hate life.
I've heard that from a family member too when I was younger. It sucks but just know it's not true and they are just projecting their image of themselves on you cause u happen to be there and be vulnerable to their opinion. Keep your head up. xx

I'm unity , I get made fun of at school , have no friends , and everyone hates me..they think im too 'different ' to talk to . they even make fun of my name . im 13 and i want to make art weather it be music or not but everyone says im not good enough ..
GET good enough. It's always hard work. Keep your head up baby!

Can Black Magic make someone sick or even kill the person? Is there anything that protect against this? T.o.L <3 I.L.U
I don't think black magic can hurt anyone with a healthy energy field. When someone wishes evil upon you, they are likely to get very sick themselves. When you believe you're surrounded with Love, nothing can ever hurt you.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:57 pm

She's so awesome!!! I want to be like her...
and everything she says is so true...really makes feel like i can be better
THANKS Kerli! you're awesome
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Sat May 07, 2011 9:15 pm

We watched "Beauty and the Beast" in class. I said that I loved the movie.. And I was ridiculed for liking such childish things.. The sad part is, me and my friends are only 14, still children. Some kids have no love, faith or imagination:(
don't take it too seriously. Most kids at 14 are looking to find out who they are and are scared to not act "cool". It's not really personal at all. I think it's awesome that you like beauty and the beast. It's my fave disney movie, actually!Smile I always watch barbie cartoons and have glittery things in my house. It's very kawaii and very very cool. If the other kids don't know, they're missing out:)

know I shouldn't send this, am being greedy/selfish. I appreciate ur concern is over the organism. This cell is (maybe) on the way out. Trying hard to hang onto the everything happens for a reason & we create our own thoughts comments but still scared.
hey...u're human. It's totally normal to feel scared.
In fact - every time you feel scared, it's like the universe giving you a chance to step it up. You're only given as much as you can handle so I bet you're one brave soul.
Keep you head up and stay in love. The only thing that matters in the end is that you had a good time - at this moment, in this body.
xxxxxx
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Tue May 10, 2011 5:58 pm

Kerli, you always seem to be so confident in yourself and in your appearance. I am constantly struggling with my self image, so my question is how do you always remain so self confident?
I think the key to self confidence is realizing that you're not really that important. There are 7 billion people in the world and after we're gone, no one is gonna remember or care. To me, this thought sets me free to be and do whatever I want. Life is just a dream that you're directing. Why not be the star of your own movie..u know what I mean? Just have fun with who you are.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by mother_snyder Wed May 11, 2011 5:11 pm

wow did i need to read this today. it is so hard to feel worth anything when your stuck in this dam chair and unable to much without help. but kerli is right for some reason i chose this. now i just have to do my best with it and stop letting me get me.
mother_snyder
mother_snyder

Back to top Go down

Post by PirateDolly13 Wed May 18, 2011 9:48 am

out of the hollow wrote:Do you think it is wrong to a 25 years-old gay-guy to still be virgin? =x
No. There is no wrong in life. There's what's right or wrong for you. Don't stress.

This is so beautiful, and true. I will keep this in mind.

out of the hollow wrote:Kerli, you always seem to be so confident in yourself and in your appearance. I am constantly struggling with my self image, so my question is how do you always remain so self confident?
I think the key to self confidence is realizing that you're not really that important. There are 7 billion people in the world and after we're gone, no one is gonna remember or care. To me, this thought sets me free to be and do whatever I want. Life is just a dream that you're directing. Why not be the star of your own movie..u know what I mean? Just have fun with who you are.

And this just raised my spirits. Oh God, how I love Kerli...
PirateDolly13
PirateDolly13

Back to top Go down

Post by OwlWing Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:32 am

These answers make me love Kerli even more.
OwlWing
OwlWing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down