Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

advice/help?

+3
Krissy
JazzyTrazz
moonchildmaybelline
7 posters

Go down

advice/help? Empty advice/help?

Post by moonchildmaybelline Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:10 pm

this is basically my first time posting, sorry if this doesn't really go here.
anyways, i was wondering if anybody could help me be more of a moonchild? i just feel disconnected from it and i cant seem to find myself sort of. i struggle with creating myself because of insecurites and self esteem you know. i want to be more creative and bubblegoth but i cant find inspiration and energy. its very hard to explain but i hope this all makes sense?
moonchildmaybelline
moonchildmaybelline

Back to top Go down

advice/help? Empty Re: advice/help?

Post by JazzyTrazz Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:42 pm

You can't force creativity, you have to let it come to you.
Always bring pen and paper with you so you can write/sketch down whatever is on your mind when creativity hits you. Don't be scared to turn whatever vision you have in your mind real, the more things you do the more visions and inspirations you'll get.

As far as being a proper moonchild goes - there is no boundaries or rules to how a moonchild should be, really. As long as you believe in integrity, love and unity. Just be yourself or who you want to be, but don't push yourself too hard, your biggest critic is yourself.

Also, don't be too hasty in finding yourself. It is a hard task some people struggle with for their whole lives. I am 21 and I still don't know who I am nor what my call in life actually is, and I can't to be honest wait to find out one day.
JazzyTrazz
JazzyTrazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:50 pm

I pretty much feel very disconnected myself. I'Am not like the rest of the other moonchildren here. I'am not a crafty person. I'am not one too do the same things kerli does. Please don't change or try to be like everybody elise.Just be your self. you can't fourse it on your self.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchildmaybelline Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:05 pm

thank you guys so much, im pretty craftyyy.... but not like bubblegoth :/
i feel disconnected in the sense that i just dont feel like i "follow" for lack of better words integrity love and unity. its something i want to hold close to me, but its hard to really do it i guess. its so hard to explain. but i try to be as good as i can but i dont feel good. its hard when you dont have similar people around you.
moonchildmaybelline
moonchildmaybelline

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:32 pm

I understand. I don't consider myself bubble goth either. LOL.I'am a plan jane gal. I do try my best to try things. and show love.I do beliieve in the integrity love and unity

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Just keep in mind, 'bubblegoth' is not everyones interpretation but your own. Bubblegoth is limitless in styles, it is okay to be influence by others.

I too lack creativity sometimes, you just have to look hard or in a different perspective to see it.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by YetiMoonchild Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:15 pm

The biggest key to creativity is inspiration. And inspiration can be so many things. I believe happiness and feeling happy gives you inspiration, it's easier to seize the moment when you are happy:) And all MoonChildren aren't in to bubblegoth, I hope you don't feel like you need to love bubblegoth just because you are a moonchild:)
When it comes to being a moonchild. Now it feels like I'm going to say what you other's already said haha but, just try to relax because change takes time sometimes. For me, becoming a moonchild was a huuuge deal. I didn't want to call myself a moonchild unless I acted the way they did. I waited months until I realized nobody's perfect/everybody's perfect the way they are, and I told myself "I will try my best". I still am trying my best, and I don't believe I am the most splendid moonchild in history haha but I am really trying.
I actually think it's much of a mindset, being a moonchild. I believe I started with judging. Or well, stop judging. In the beginning I was just ignoring thoughts like "man, her hair looks like a bird's nest" but then, they kind of disappeared. I still try my best, but comparing to before I became a moonchild, my judgings are almost not visible.
But really, we can't always control our thoughts. WE ARE AAAALL SINNERS. Lol seriously though, just, "be who you wanna be, love who you wanna love, do what you wanna do and create yourself", create yourself in your own speed:) And of course, Integrity Love and Unity. Believe in yourself, believe in others and believe in each other:)
Hope you'll feel better about all this soon. We're all here for you:)
ILU
YetiMoonchild
YetiMoonchild

http://www.aboutmoonchildren.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:47 pm

You are yourself only when you're not copying anyone. Just stay true to who you are and what you believe. That makes you unique. That makes you a one in a million. I 'm not that creative. I can handle things like this well, but i lack imagination i guess.. Or I havent tried this enough.. Either way I'm happy and proud to consider myself as a moonchild. I'm not goth, i'm not extreme, i dont have pink hair, i hate tattooes and piercings. I'm the girl next door. But I love Kerli, what she represents. I'm not judjmental, i'm not racist, i love people, life, love, nature. pretty much everything in this huge universe. So i think that makes you a moonchild. Not the hair, nor the crafting. JUST BE YOU.. <3
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchildmaybelline Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:34 pm

YetiMoonchild wrote:The biggest key to creativity is inspiration. And inspiration can be so many things. I believe happiness and feeling happy gives you inspiration, it's easier to seize the moment when you are happy:) And all MoonChildren aren't in to bubblegoth, I hope you don't feel like you need to love bubblegoth just because you are a moonchild:)
When it comes to being a moonchild. Now it feels like I'm going to say what you other's already said haha but, just try to relax because change takes time sometimes. For me, becoming a moonchild was a huuuge deal. I didn't want to call myself a moonchild unless I acted the way they did. I waited months until I realized nobody's perfect/everybody's perfect the way they are, and I told myself "I will try my best". I still am trying my best, and I don't believe I am the most splendid moonchild in history haha but I am really trying.
I actually think it's much of a mindset, being a moonchild. I believe I started with judging. Or well, stop judging. In the beginning I was just ignoring thoughts like "man, her hair looks like a bird's nest" but then, they kind of disappeared. I still try my best, but comparing to before I became a moonchild, my judgings are almost not visible.
But really, we can't always control our thoughts. WE ARE AAAALL SINNERS. Lol seriously though, just, "be who you wanna be, love who you wanna love, do what you wanna do and create yourself", create yourself in your own speed:) And of course, Integrity Love and Unity. Believe in yourself, believe in others and believe in each other:)
Hope you'll feel better about all this soon. We're all here for you:)
ILU

omg this is basically how i have been feeling you put it in worlds perfectly. i havent wanted to call myself a moonchild until i felt like i actually was. thank you guys SOOO much for your help its incredible to be free on here and know its accepted and not feel awkward about anything.

and by the way, i creativity and being a moonchild were sorta 2 separate issues, i wasnt thinking i needed to be creative to be a moonchild. just to clarify Smile i feel creative sometimes, but i just feel like im not as creative as i want to be or as bubblegoth as i want to be, i know i dont have to be to be a moonchild, but i actually do really like it Smile

again THANK YOU SOO MUCH.
moonchildmaybelline
moonchildmaybelline

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:14 am

I totally agree with all of you guy's.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by maintube Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:28 pm

I don't think Miss Kerli expects you to follow her like sheep. I think she wants you to be yourselves and to treat others as equals and friends. Think of her song "Barbie Doll"
"Keep your head up high
Everyday is a day
Open up
Don't be so blind
With worlds in your eyes
It's the day that i missed
It's the thing that i cannot find"

That's the essence of being a "Moonchild"
maintube
maintube

Back to top Go down