Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please watch a video about one girl's life difficulties and transformations.

3 posters

Go down

Please watch a video about one girl's life difficulties and transformations. Empty Please watch a video about one girl's life difficulties and transformations.

Post by kenkreeker Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:46 pm

I just saw this video about a girl who has suffered a lot and she tells us how she got better.
I think it has way too few views.
Please, please bring some joy to this girl's life and watch it.
Watch other videos with the same name too.
It is all for good.
Like and comment them!
Beautiful people.

kenkreeker

Back to top Go down

Please watch a video about one girl's life difficulties and transformations. Empty Re: Please watch a video about one girl's life difficulties and transformations.

Post by jayson526 Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:17 pm

i would love to watch this but i dont really want to give it views
not to sound rude but i feel the more views the higher chance of her getting bad messages and such and nobody deserves that.
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Please watch a video about one girl's life difficulties and transformations. Empty Re: Please watch a video about one girl's life difficulties and transformations.

Post by kenkreeker Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:29 am

No it's not rude.
Would they really give bad comments and would she care about some rare idiots? She would get love from moonchildren. My view is that it has only 9 views now, some views don't raise its popularity so much.

kenkreeker

Back to top Go down

Post by kenkreeker Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:52 am

But hey, thanks for the comment.

kenkreeker

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:58 pm

kenkreeker wrote:No it's not rude.
Would they really give bad comments and would she care about some rare idiots? She would get love from moonchildren. My view is that it has only 9 views now, some views don't raise its popularity so much.
yes people would
have you never seen other youtube videos i have seen everything from "go kill yourself" to things that you just cant describe how rude they are.
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:28 pm

We all have are problems and what not in life. It's all about how we go on about fixing life problems.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by kenkreeker Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Krissy wrote:We all have are problems and what not in life. It's all about how we go on about fixing life problems.
of course. There's always light at the end of the tunnel is the topic of this video.

kenkreeker

Back to top Go down

Post by kenkreeker Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:45 pm

jayson526 wrote:
yes people would
have you never seen other youtube videos i have seen everything from "go kill yourself" to things that you just cant describe how rude they are.

Go kill yourself is not to be taken seriously in my perspective.

I have been called names superficially, seen vituperation on comments but I think I don't know yet what cyber-bullying really means.

My thought is what could they say based on this video, but yeah, maybe they could say more and my imagination is not for these kind of things obviously.

Lack of superemphathy? Razz

kenkreeker

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:51 pm

kenkreeker wrote:
jayson526 wrote:
yes people would

Go kill yourself is not to be taken seriously in my perspective.

I have been called names superficially, seen vituperation on comments but I think I don't know yet what cyber-bullying really means.

My thought is what could they say based on this video, but yeah, maybe they could say more and my imagination is not for these kind of things obviously.

Lack of superemphathy? Razz
i just see things alittle darker i know most dont take them seriously but some people actually can get hurt by them and i dont think anyone should have to deal with stuff like that.
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:39 am

i never watched the video either. but ya if someone told me that.I wouldn't do that either.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down