Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LUCKY ONES single premiere!!

+45
KJ
MoonChildEve
Claudia
Gretta
blue pink skies
moonchild_amarah
MoonChildMe
EetuJaKeijut
Quincy
Takahiro
mimi
BlackHole
DarkMoon
Forace
hecjabel
yeuk
tiny10
Little Phoenix
TanyaMinxy
morphiid
phantom1701
Midnight
Twink*
KuuLaps
KayKay_KS
BrowniesBeffy
Mickey Wondrland
cheerguy100
stargirlstrike
zeeke starz
Lilee
Chertograd
Natt
MrCaptivation
Poetic
Alcyone
Amarine2008
ShadowViolin
maintube
Street Halo
LadyMimic
out of the hollow
Krissy
CherryCherryMoon
Aduhm
49 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

LUCKY ONES single premiere!! - Page 9 Empty Re: LUCKY ONES single premiere!!

Post by out of the hollow Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Street Halo wrote:yess ;d the single cover is in 3D lol

IT IS?! Hahahaha I thought the separated red/blue was just a style or something, not that it was actually in 3D! No wonder I didn't get Vespertine's comment about it being in three dimensions. Wow, I feel dumb. LOL xD

Oh, and I was under the impression that the leaked version was a remix, hence the repetition... Maybe the people who have it/have leaked it just don't know what it is? It could be a demo or a remix and they just think it's the real thing because we still haven't heard it yet?
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay_KS Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:55 pm

I'm really not sure if it's the actual version or not. We only have a week now basically to see so its best just to wait and see I guess.
KayKay_KS
KayKay_KS

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:31 am

I am hoping it isn't the final version, it just seems like Kerli didn't put much effort into the lyrics as she usually does. Would be disappointing as the first single if it is the final version Sad
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:18 am

Chertograd wrote:Very disappointing. Would it really have killed her to write a second verse? You would think that it being about Vespertine and such a serious subject matter, she would have more to say.

Yeah, it's so weird...She said it was suppose to be one of the best songs she's written...I wish the lyrics told a bit more of a story. I agree with everyone, I'm still hoping this isn't the final version or that the music video changes my mind.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:21 am

Maybe we just have to waite and see.This does sound like it could be one of the remixes.We all know that the remixes are usually not that good. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:29 am

i don;t know why people aren't fan of this song"/
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:36 am

I don't know but not all fans will like every song Kerli makes.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:47 am

I don't think the song is bad, but it's just one long chorus playing over and over. There are no real verses or bridges to make the song more dynamic. If it were just a remix, I would say it sounds great. But for a song, I think it's too simple.

Edit: I think the song had potential to be better.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:53 am

Lilee wrote:I don't think the song is bad, but it's just one long chorus playing over and over. There are no real verses or bridges to make the song more dynamic. If it were just a remix, I would say it sounds great. But for a song, I think it's too simple.

I agree! Very Happy I think if the song had more lyrics it would flow better and ppl would like it. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:49 am

KayKay_KS wrote:I'm really not sure if it's the actual version or not. We only have a week now basically to see so its best just to wait and see I guess.

Well said sister..Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:03 am

Lilee wrote:I don't think the song is bad, but it's just one long chorus playing over and over. There are no real verses or bridges to make the song more dynamic. If it were just a remix, I would say it sounds great. But for a song, I think it's too simple.

I agree (:
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:58 pm

I actually love what I've heard. I feel like the vibe of it is so Kerli.

But really what I wanted to post was, does it really, really, REALLY annoy anyone else when someone is like "This is the real thing. This is definitely the final version" about this song but really any leaked song, but when you ask them where it came from they're like, "I don't know BUT IT'S REAL." ........... Mad Well, if you don't actually know where it came from then how do you really know if it's the final version or not? And not a remix or a demo or fake or whatever.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:33 pm

I have decent guess about where the leak came from but I don't want to point fingers in case I'm wrong but because of it I think it's real. Also kerlitv has even made references to the song being leaked and he didn't say anything like 'oh it's just a remix' and idk but I think he would know more than us.

Also I kinda feel that everyone is setting themselves up for more disappointment by convincing themselves that this is just a remix. Just accept its the real deal that way if we are wrong and its just a remix then you can be happy as opposed to assuming its a remix finding out its not and then being disappointed again. Also what if it is remix but its better than the original, what then?
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chertograd Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:22 pm

To be honest, anything is better than this poorly-produced mess. At least that other remix had a proper structure.

I'm still holding out hope that the real thing is still to come, but not like before, I'm mostly just disappointed.
Chertograd
Chertograd

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:30 pm

I don't think the song is half bad, I guess everyone was expecting a very deep and meaningful ballad or something along the lines of that. It's more of a dancey and light song, something that brightens the mood.

People weren't real keen on AoL when that came out, the song has to grow on you Smile
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:51 pm

I dont believe the leaked thing was a remix, but I also dont believe it was the real thing. The first half of the song sounds exactly like the second half sounds. So what im thinking is that people got ahold of the first part (Or the snippets released!), edited it a bit and ''leaked'' it

Anyways IF it was the real thing, I dont care. I have grown to really love it, but i will think it couldve been so much better
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:52 am

The only thing that bothers me about the song is the lack of lyrics. It kept being hyped up that it was going to be really good and meant alot to Kerli. But it just sounds like it was rushed out and not much effort was put into it. At least with AoL and ZG the lyrics actually did have meaning for dance type songs. It just doesn't really feel like it should be the first single. Don't get me wrong I like the song but it just seems like they focused more on it being dancey rather than what the song is meant to represent. Hopefully the music video will give the song more meaning Smile
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:17 am

I guess most of the people (including me) who aren't big fans of the song will probably love it after it's released. (: There are several songs that I've said I didn't like in the beginning, but I began to love it after a while. ^_^
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:48 am

GUYS GUYS GUYS
Kerli said she will sing this song on Google+ (virtual Halloween) and she said she will sing it acoustically
If this is the real version, I doubt it's possible to sing it acoustically, so I
think the version we've heard so far is a remix, since I can't imagine her singing it acoustically.
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:06 am

LadyMimic wrote:The only thing that bothers me about the song is the lack of lyrics. It kept being hyped up that it was going to be really good and meant alot to Kerli. But it just sounds like it was rushed out and not much effort was put into it. At least with AoL and ZG the lyrics actually did have meaning for dance type songs. It just doesn't really feel like it should be the first single. Don't get me wrong I like the song but it just seems like they focused more on it being dancey rather than what the song is meant to represent. Hopefully the music video will give the song more meaning Smile

I understand what you mean! I guess we shouldn't at all expect something like a master peice from kerli anymore.

Did i miss a chat?

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:13 am

Kerli's announcement Smile (click on it)
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:17 am

oh ya,saw it now

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:09 am

Claudia wrote:I don't think the song is half bad, I guess everyone was expecting a very deep and meaningful ballad or something along the lines of that. It's more of a dancey and light song, something that brightens the mood.

People weren't real keen on AoL when that came out, the song has to grow on you Smile

I agree yeah there's not a lot of lyrics and it's not the greatest thing since sliced bread but I really like it. The repetition gets stuck in my head and I can't get it out of my head. Also the lyrics there are, are meaningful. You don't always need to stuff a song full of deep lyrics for it to have meaning. and I think if the lyrics are for Vespertine then it this being a light cheerful song with lyrics like "When your world is crumbling down, I will make it better" make perfect sense.

Gretta wrote:GUYS GUYS GUYS
Kerli said she will sing this song on Google+ (virtual Halloween) and she said she will sing it acoustically
If this is the real version, I doubt it's possible to sing it acoustically, so I
think the version we've heard so far is a remix, since I can't imagine her singing it acoustically.

This song would be fairly easy to turninto an acoustic song I think, and a lot of singers acoustic versions of songs aren't exactly like the original dance recording
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:25 am

What clock will the chat on Monday be at ? Razz
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:37 am

I think she said we will get details soon.
But I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to see it Crying or Very sad
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:01 am

I don't think I'll be able to watch it. I hope someone records it.

BrowniesBeffy wrote:I guess most of the people (including me) who aren't big fans of the song will probably love it after it's released. (: There are several songs that I've said I didn't like in the beginning, but I began to love it after a while. ^_^

Yeah, I can't wait for it to be released officially. Maybe it'll grow on me when we have a good quality recording.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:47 am

Midnight wrote:I think she said we will get details soon.
But I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to see it Crying or Very sad
Same here, but we will probably be able to watch it afterwards if she has recorded it Razz
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:13 pm

Lilee her chats on Google+ are on YouTube and next always you can watch it on YouTube
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Glad to here that/

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:09 pm

Quincy wrote:I have decent guess about where the leak came from but I don't want to point fingers in case I'm wrong but because of it I think it's real. Also kerlitv has even made references to the song being leaked and he didn't say anything like 'oh it's just a remix' and idk but I think he would know more than us.

Also I kinda feel that everyone is setting themselves up for more disappointment by convincing themselves that this is just a remix. Just accept its the real deal that way if we are wrong and its just a remix then you can be happy as opposed to assuming its a remix finding out its not and then being disappointed again. Also what if it is remix but its better than the original, what then?

I totally agree. What if it's not a remix? Maybe there's not as many lyrics as Kerli usually has, but we've got to stop expecting the LiD sound. She's not going in that direction with her music anymore. Of course there's going to be disappointment if she does a song like this and everyone is still expecting more LiD. If it is a remix, then maybe the original will be better. But consider that it still might not be a remix and it really is how it's supposed to sound. =/
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:21 pm

Yeah,Maybe it's suppose to be a short type song.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:22 pm

Natt wrote:Lilee her chats on Google+ are on YouTube and next always you can watch it on YouTube

Really? Awesome I love you
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by blue pink skies Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:51 pm

For me it's so not about LiD sound- I don't listen to her old songs from LiD and my favorites of her were the unrealeased ones. We've known for a long time that her new music would be mostly pop/dancy, as it has been for a while so I don't see the surprise. The problem is with the quality, how it's produced.

blue pink skies

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Quincy wrote:I have decent guess about where the leak came from but I don't want to point fingers in case I'm wrong but because of it I think it's real. Also kerlitv has even made references to the song being leaked and he didn't say anything like 'oh it's just a remix' and idk but I think he would know more than us.

Ahh ok, that makes sense. Kerlitv is a source I'd trust more than some random person.

Also Quincy just so you know I wasn't referring to you or anyone else on Table of Love when I made that comment about being annoyed when people insist a leak is the real thing but won't say why. But thank you for providing an important insight. Wink I feel like I've missed some of the shenanigan-like things that've gone on regarding this single. Razz
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:16 pm

^ I didn't think you meant me.( I don't think I've been adamant about it being real I just think people shouldn't be so sure It's not real just because its not what they wanted). I know what you mean though some people are like "it's real I know it's real" but when asked why they have no reason what so ever it's super annoying and makes me just think they're involved with the leak
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:06 pm

It's no surprise she had trouble with her label really, she probably still does
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:19 am

Ok,I guess i shouldn't always go believe what ppl say from FB.I guess i want to believe this was a remix cause i didn't like this.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:47 am

Perez wrote about Lucky Ones and put song on site:

http://perezhilton.com/2012-10-26-kerli-the-lucky-ones#.UIrGPGmfETF
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chertograd Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:57 am

If Perez got that straight from her management, then I suppose that settles it... It is the final version.

Mess. So disappointed.
Chertograd
Chertograd

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:10 am

Me too is disappointed then.Least we got "glow in the dark" Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chertograd Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:16 am

^ Yeah, I find it funny that I'm enjoying something that she was just a feature and co-writer on far more than her own lead single...
Chertograd
Chertograd

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:00 pm

i'm not really sure what to think of the lucky ones. it sounds ...pop? i don't know. i just want the album to come out asap so we can lisen to some more songs :/
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:04 pm

Natt wrote:Perez wrote about Lucky Ones and put song on site:

I enjoy that Perez once again shows how little time is put into his site. The header for the article calls the song Lucky Star. And honestly I wouldn't be too surprised if he didn't get permission and is posting the leaked version
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:08 pm

Krissy wrote:Me too is disappointed then.Least we got "glow in the dark" Very Happy

I know right? xD I wasn't even expecting "Glow in the Dark" to be that good, but I've been listening to it non-stop.

Oh well, hopefully "Lucky Ones" will do well enough on radio stations and get her some attention.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:09 pm

You raise a good point..I've never cared much for perez/

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chertograd Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:16 pm

Quincy wrote:
Natt wrote:Perez wrote about Lucky Ones and put song on site:

I enjoy that Perez once again shows how little time is put into his site. The header for the article calls the song Lucky Star. And honestly I wouldn't be too surprised if he didn't get permission and is posting the leaked version

Haha, really? Oh god, how unprofessional... Still, Kerli linked to it on facebook, so unless she didn't actually listen to what version he put up, it's pretty much confirmed, isn't it?
Chertograd
Chertograd

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:20 pm

I love Lucky Ones *^*
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:23 pm

Lilee wrote:
Krissy wrote:Me too is disappointed then.Least we got "glow in the dark" Very Happy

I know right? xD I wasn't even expecting "Glow in the Dark" to be that good, but I've been listening to it non-stop.

Oh well, hopefully "Lucky Ones" will do well enough on radio stations and get her some attention.

Me too,didn't expect glow in the dark to me that awesome.hopefully second single i'll like better/lucky ones is too poppy.Where glow in the dark isn't. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:28 pm

Chertograd wrote:

Haha, really? Oh god, how unprofessional... Still, Kerli linked to it on facebook, so unless she didn't actually listen to what version he put up, it's pretty much confirmed, isn't it?

I just saw the fb post so if kerli is endorsing it it means Def Jam probably sent the the song directly so yeah I'd say is confirmed that its the real deal
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:29 pm

I dont like Glow In The Dark at all, her voice is so weak in it imo
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next