Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Love

+6
electric_rhino
mimi
Little Phoenix
loonylovegood
Krissy
out of the hollow
10 posters

Go down

Army of Love Empty Setup Single!

Post by out of the hollow Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:59 pm

is your single coming out his month??? theres only two weeks of november left:)
yes. for sure.

was it super cold when u were recording the new video? i've seen many complaints about the cold.
Yes. SO cold and I was wearing very thin clothing. It was crazy. I had like 3 people with blankets around me at all times and we were shooting in the night time while the ground was covered with frost. It was miserable but it looked beautiful

Wow, Walking On Air has almost got 7 million views on your Vevo channel! Congratulations! I can't wait for your set up single! Seriously, I can't wait. Release it really soon... please?
This month. They're editing it now and I'm super focused on the photoshoots to tie in with the song and making some behind the scenes. I'm working all the time, every day and filming it all for you.<3
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Army of Love Empty Re: Army of Love

Post by Krissy Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:58 pm

Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:15 pm

when the new song comes ? i'm very anxious
First, there are gonna be 5 videoblogs about making the video and then we premiere. Might be in December but u will hear the song at the end of november.

out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:19 pm

I can't waite for the new song and video to come out. I can feel that it will be awesome!Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by loonylovegood Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:52 pm

I have a feeling it won't be coming out in November. But we've been waiting for sooooo long that when anything is released I will be happy.
loonylovegood
loonylovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:44 am

loonylovegood wrote:I have a feeling it won't be coming out in November. But we've been waiting for sooooo long that when anything is released I will be happy.

same with me!! Smile

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

loonylovegood wrote:I have a feeling it won't be coming out in November. But we've been waiting for sooooo long that when anything is released I will be happy.

I think that tooo! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:16 am

less than 2 days left

no way it's coming out this month...
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:29 am

Mybe it will come in dec then..But how many times can it be pushed back tho? They can't just keep pushing it back can they?

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:25 am

yes they can.. the album has been pushed and pushed behind, so.. all we can do is just wait and see.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:39 am

yup!!

Back to top Go down

Army of Love Empty Army of Love

Post by out of the hollow Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:38 pm

Why do you say theres nothing higher than me in the song. Some people are thinking its kinda conceded.
When you're really in love with someone, u want them to be worshipping you. That's what it's about. There are parts of the lyrics that I wrote which are more about the community and there are parts that Jean wrote that are more about romantic love.

is this song bubble goth?
it's a taste...it's like an angelic electro track. I have other flavors on the album that sum up the bubblegoth feel. For this one I was really inspired by Enya. Jean Baptiste had this dance track and I brought my concept and put some harps and angels on it.

AOL is just a smell compared to the first single, the best is yet to come?
absolutely. I can't wait til u hear the first 4 singles. This whole album is gonna be really good, I think. There will be plenty more alternative stuff too on it.

Army of Love has Jean Baptiste written all over it. Kelis Fleshtone-type awesomeness with a bubblegoth twist. Did he have something to do with this? Lol.
Yes. He produced and co-wrote it.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:04 am

am looking forward to hearing the whole album. Cool I hope the album has the goth feel to it. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by electric_rhino Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:10 am

4 singles!!!!!!! Shocked
she has all figured out! sunny
electric_rhino
electric_rhino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:18 am

wow 4 singles.. wow Smile

I wanna hear the new album, I hope too has the goth feel... But i still love her.. ♥️ La amo... ♥️

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by electric_rhino Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:27 am

Why is Army of Love free? Is it going to cost money later or.....?Because I wanted to give some music away for free. Love is Free. Army of Love is Free.

Is AOL a taste of your new soundscape? Cause I think your old songs have this amazing sound unlike any other and here its like that sound mixed with pop. I like the song Very Happy
it's a bit on the dancier side. The album is not but I got some inspiration for this song from going to big dance festivals and raves and I was thinking - if I was in the crowd with 70 000 people, what would I wanna hear...

you didnt produce army of love?
I didn't produce that one. My 2nd, 3rd and 4th single are probably gonna be the ones I solely wrote and did the initial production to.
electric_rhino
electric_rhino

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:37 am

funny..I thought she wrote this song all on her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:29 am

me too
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:27 pm

I found it but on mediafire. And THANK YOU. I shared to the school the new single for you!
please don't download it anywhere else than straight from my page. If u can't, wait a little bit, we're fixing it. I'm getting u guys the highest quality file. It will sound super crisp and amazing..will not even compare to anything u can get off the internet.

out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:36 pm

Well it would't let me download off of her site.So i had to download off of mediafire. But i will download it again when site is fixed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:56 pm

hey, what's up wit Kerli and saying 'babe' all of a sudden? xD
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:07 pm

hmm....no idea clown

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:36 pm

Little Phoenix wrote:hey, what's up wit Kerli and saying 'babe' all of a sudden? xD

And dope Razz Don't forget that one xD
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:20 pm

Glad they fixed it now! Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:15 pm

How different is the rest of the album than AOL?
AOL is something u can dance too. My album is not a dance album. I'd say aol is so much of a feel good song..I got inspired by going to raves for it...it's not supposed to be heavy in any way..it's supposed to feel just epic and about unity and kinda sexy.....the other stuff, especially the stuff I wrote on my own...has a lot more lyrical content...like stories....something that the moon children will definitely appreciate.

AOL screams white to me. Like the color andf what it represents, innocence, pure, clean. But that's just me. It's like drinking a nice cold glass of water when you're thirsty.
I tried to make it white

There's nothing higher than love. I.L.U
Word. While making Army of Love, I always felt like I should change that "there's nothing higher higher than me" line but then I thought that if one sings along to it and means it, maybe they feel the limitless power they have as a human. I thought it could be about taking charge of your life and reality. That we're not these things that just float around in the universe randomly. That we control our universe.

When you heard the final mix of Army Of Love, what was your reaction? Was it like mine? Like, dying? HAUSHAUSHAUSHUHU!
Well, it's usually a long process and I'm really demanding. We worked very very hard to get this track to the place it is now, sonically. I probably cried a few times.

I will follow you where ever you take us! Aol is amazing!!
I see some people are fighting on youtube about if aol is pop or not and they get really mad. LOL. OF COURSE it's pop. Anything that sounds like it could be played on the radio, anything that has a hook in it is pop. But I came up with BUBBLEGOTH so I get to write the rules to what it is.
First - Army of LOVE. Army is all violence...love is...well...love. These two things are polar opposites. We make dark things beautiful and beautiful things dark, right? And wait until you see the video. So yea, it is bubblegoth and everything I do is bubblegoth cause I am bubblegoth and I will never do just one or the other. It always has polar opposites put together.
I don't think people should take this bubblegoth thing so seriously. It's just a fun concept. I'm not taking myself so seriously with it...I'll try to take the best of pop and add all my touches and flavors and concepts. Let's have fun with it. We're creating a reality for ourselves and we're all a part of this concept. Let's have fun and put positivity out there so we truly can build this army together.

AOL sounds a lot like a journey. It's supposed to be, isn't it? Smile
the video is gonna be a real journey of how us, moonchildren start from nothing and end up taking over the world.

My review for the FREAKTASTIC "Army of Love". You really did it this time, Kerli! It is pure ear sex at optimum quality. I like how it's like a blend of 90s pop/dance girl power (VIVA FOREVER FAIRIES FTW) and today's boss electro style. So, RAD! I.L.U. <3
I love everything u're saying about it. It's exactly what I was trying to create. 90's europop meets fairies. xx
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:11 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:16 am

whats the difference between getting it off the page or somewhere else on the internet?
the page didn't work for me either so of course i found an alternative way. if its for free then it should matter or am i missing something?
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:29 am

I did't get that either....I mean it was freee anyway's.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:48 am

Maybe it's important for her label...to see how many fans Kerli have...or something like this....
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:00 pm

Midnight wrote:Maybe it's important for her label...to see how many fans Kerli have...or something like this....

They may keeep track how many times people d/l it.

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:46 pm

Midnight wrote:Maybe it's important for her label...to see how many fans Kerli have...or something like this....
I think it s that ... but any ways I ll download both ^^ and buy any single when they come out and it s good that kerli makes songs for moonchildren and non-moonchildren It allows her to live and maby wake-up some more moonchildren and I think army of love is the best popy bublegoth song ever cause it made me like a bit more pop (a metalhead who listens to pop and kerli xD )I m not realy a metalhead cause I don t belive in cathegories ect I m a kurokai who like kerli s music and is a moonchild or an indigo child or wath ever you want to call me ^^
kurokai
kurokai

http://alex-ignatius.over-blog.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:52 am

hey!.......When i think about it.......Least her pop music will have a message in her songs.I mean they will be meaning full.............. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:14 am

Kerli, will an Instrumental/Acapella version of Army of Love be released? I made a remix and I really wanna put your vocals on it!

We could do the vocals separately and the track separately so everyone can do their own version. Maybe we'll do like a karaoke contest!?
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:42 pm

that be awesome.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:31 am

why are there babies in the cage? and the babies are colourful while everything else is white

Yes! They're my creepy dolls that I keep in a cage. They're neon because we're so cyber!

Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down