Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mile Entry

2 posters

Go down

Mile Entry Empty Mile Entry

Post by mile86 Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:00 pm

Mile Entry Asdfg12

I always felt down on earth...I appreciate small things..I hate people who are bitching over dead relationships, or clothes and stuff..I always felt lucky and thanked god, for being healthy, for having a wonderful family, great friends, and the ability to buy stuff, and food..I appreciate the fact that my parents love me and raised me well. I kinda felt special. I know i'm no beauty, or rich or famous..But people love me for being smart, and funny..I love it when i make people laugh, when i see them holding their tammys because i act silly or something. I see people who die because they have no food, children being raped, or abadoned...And i think "HOW LUCKY I AM"..i've learned to be happy with everyday things..Like the sun, or the sea..A funny story with my friends, or a hug to my mommie, who i adore.. I 'm happy..I'm constantly into zero gravity..And i hope more people can feel that way..If i had only one wish, that would be for the whole planet to feel happy..Like I do..I love you all..Love, peace, happiness <3

Mile Entry Iiiii_10

Mile Entry Dfhg10
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Mile Entry Empty Re: Mile Entry

Post by Natt Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:56 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your entry is so lovely, so fantastic, so cool........
I love totally
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:23 pm

naaaawh..it was really last minute, i speak from my heart...i really believe what i said... Smile thank you by the way!
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:32 pm

mile86 wrote:naaaawh..it was really last minute, i speak from my heart...i really believe what i said... Smile thank you by the way!

really amazing <3 so much inspiring
and u're welcome
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down