Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walk A "mile" In My Shoes....

+5
BrowniesBeffy
bupple
Krissy
mimi
mile86
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Walk A "mile" In My Shoes.... Empty Walk A "mile" In My Shoes....

Post by mile86 Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:40 pm

So here I am...
I'm about to have my 25th birthday in a couple of months. So I get a bit cranky! I don't want to grow up!!!! My life generally is happy. I got a great family, two wonderful parents, a brother who I ADORE, good friends that I know my whole life, a boyfriend who cares and loves me, a great house, I can afford everyday things like coffee and cinema or a trip, so you would say that I'm a happy person Smile . I'm a crazy sarcastic bitch, as my friends say, I've been backstabbed A LOT from "friends" so I stopped crying and mourning and I said ENOUGH. Screw you bitchies and assholes, my life is more precious than this, I mind my own business. I'm a good person and a loyal friend, and nothing can change that! I love life, I love summer, the sun, coffee, movies, games, anything that makes me smile, worths it! I laugh a lot. Sometimes I laugh so hard that I can't breathe! I love listening to music, any kind. I'm a crazy fan of Bon Jovi, Kerli, Anouk, Aguilera. I used to be so mad about the Spice girls, oh god, such a great childhood! Very Happy So my life is kinda boring I think, since I don't have so serious problems, but I'm HAPPY, and that's all that matters, I guess..But I get very emotional when I hear people having problems. So anyone who needs help, I'd be glad to help you, even if that means just talking to you. Don't give up. Nothing worths more than you.

Aim to the Moon, and even if you won't succeed, you'll be among the stars (L) (L) (L)
I.L.U
Lena

Last edited by mile86 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Walk A "mile" In My Shoes.... Empty Re: Walk A "mile" In My Shoes....

Post by mimi Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:44 pm

You think you're life is boring because you don't have any problems??

I think the best times are when you're happy! never ever wish for problems!

xx
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:49 pm

nooo of course not! Despite of what they say, i prefer a "boring" everyday, but happy life, than an interesting sad one.. Smile I wish sunny happy days for every human being in the whole world! <3
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:38 pm

If i could id choose to have a boring happy life any day.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by bupple Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:09 pm

I'm glad that you have a happy life. You should be very grateful for all this. And u seem like a wonderful person.

I.L.U
bupple
bupple

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:36 am

thank you so much...i got my issues of courfe, but who doesn't? I cant stand the fact that there are sad people and most of all children, out there..it breaks my heart! :'( so please, don't be sad Smile sun will always shine <3
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:23 am

So my semester starts tomorrow and I must be ready. Clothes, check! Nails, check! Hair, check! Bag, check! Self phone, check! Oh noooo, i-pod......fuck! I haven't renewed my playlist for 5 months! I know, It's not that I didn't listen to music, but here it was a loooong, hoooot summer, so I was hanging out all the time! So I need you guys to send me your ideas. Which are your favorite songs? Which you think I should have in my playlist? Write me a lot of songs <3 cheers
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Well good luck with the school tommorry.

right now my MP3 player is filled with Kerli and ace of base.lol

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:27 pm

love them both....kerli of course, an ace of base..omg...i was so young! all that she wants is a hymn!!!!!!!
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:48 pm

Ya,me too...but i wasn't that into them back then,but just a few years ago i got really into them .they have lovely music.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:49 pm

I woke up this morning at 7 o clock. My class was on 8.30. My boyfriend was trying to wake me up...Oh how much I hate getting up in the morning! Razz So I wake up, wear my autumn clothes, make up, hair, done. And I open the window. It's raining so hard! And it's so cold! I wore my boyfriends jacket because I haven't bring yet my winter clothes from my home. And so we went to our class. Only one hour! That's how long it lasted! First days always suck! So I came back home, wore his comfortable pj's, made some hot coffee, and started surfing on the net.
I've always hated rain. And snow. I love summer, the sun, when it gets about 40 degrees , oh best feeling eveeer. Going at the sea, sunbathing. Perfection. But somehow, as I get older, rain becomes something like catharsis. Like the raindrops take away my fears, my pain, my problems. So I'm thinking, we all need to erupt at some point. May this rain take away all of our pain and fears. May the sun come back into our lives! <3

Lena

Last edited by mile86 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:51 pm

What you just said is so beautiful!
And helpful, i woke up at 7 to get to the doctors.. got to have some tests done because of smth stupid i did. so fingers crossed..
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:44 am

Oh my thoughts and wishes are with you! hope you're well, and never do anything stupid to harm yourself anymore! <3
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:23 am

I hate the rain and snow myself.My cat gets cranky when it rains.LOL.I love the summer and spring so much.but we have been having a indian summer here.YAY

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:06 am

So it's still raining like crazy over here, i'm having ,like, my 4th cup of coffee...I wish I had a cigarette, but my fucking tobacco run off yesterday, so I haven't smoked since. My boyfriend has quit smoking the past 4 months, and I want too, I'm just toο stressed right now. College,studing, I'm working on a project, I'm working with a team on a festival, i need to get my driving license, i miss my parents and most of all my brother who is in the army right now, so I'm pretty messed up. Being a moonchild for about 3 years, and part of this community for only a month, helped me understand that I'm a good person, and that one thing I love to do is helping people when they have problems. I don't like it when I listen to young, beautiful people crying out, or being mad, commit suicide, harm themselves, being in a nasty enviroment, going through domestic violence etc. So I'm not God, I'm not a magical creature (oh I wish!) to make all these go away. But I can make a dedication to us all.. This song means a lot to me. I'm giving it to you, with the lyrics. Hopefully, it will mean something to you too <3 Lots of Love.

Lena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jzjBL5sTas
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:26 am

I only had to cups of tea so for. lol Just keep going day by day. I guess we can come threw anything if you work hard and stay strong. & have support from people.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:29 am

I think peace and "brotherhood" are the only ways to a happy life and great nations.....
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:15 pm

Ya.
1.You need to love your self. before u can totally love others/

2.You just need good friends and family.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:15 pm

I'm not gonna drink so much coffee agaiiiiiiiiin! Oh gosh, I can't sleep. And I'm crying like a baby. I was spending my time on youtube, and i started watching videos of F*R*I*E*N*D*S interviews. And I'm crying so hard! You might call me crazy, I'm a person that bonds easily, with things that I love. From my family and house, or a movie and a song. This tv show came into my life in 1996 when i was about 10 years old. I started watching it from a tv channel.. Every weekend 4 episodes. 15 years later, I have all seasons on my computer (and a back up hard drive of course!), I'm watching at least 3 episodes per day. Even my boyfriend who hated them, now he can't fall asleep if he can't hear FRIENDS playing on the background. This show has changed my life. These fictional characters made me laugh, even on my darkest days. where everything was black and the only thoughts were death and pain. This show is a Holly Bible to me. People make fun of me, like I'm crazy and stuff (everything they say, I have a similar "FRIEND's" moment to say) but to me...oh...I know all the words, all the titles, even the clothes in every single episode. They're my addiction. One word from Chandler's mouth is capable to make me laugh my ass off! So I don't care what they say. Real or not, I want things that make me happy. Even if that's a tv show. Then yes, I want that show. That is something that makes me happy <3
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:20 pm

That's okay. I try and limited myself to how much tea i drink.lol...

Nothing wrong with that.I get kind of obessed with T>V shows.I was sad when my faves ened.i loved gilmore girls. have all dvds,lol

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:24 pm

oh loved it too... <3 haha....generally i'm not a tv freak, i just get obsessed with some tv shows. Friends, Gossip Girl, Grey's anatomy, How I met your mother, One tree hill, loved them so much.. OHHHH you reminded me of my puberty.. you know what tv show i ADORED? and was so devestated when it ended? DAWSON'S CREEK <3 hahaha...so not my age right now, but who cares???? hahaahahhaha
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:26 pm

I love the 90s 90210. i brought the whole dvd set. well some were gifts lol and watched it. loved that show lol i don't care if its a teenish show lol

ya, im not much of a t.v junkie.

awww.That's cool.I was upset when reba got cancled.loved it, made me laugh

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:31 pm

See sometimes, some fictional characters give us what real people can't. Luckily my best friend is also FRIENDS junkie, so we were always making plans like, we're gonna go to new york, (which is my dream since i was a toddler!) and gonna get an awesome job, and live together and have a gang like this.. well dreams kept being dreams, but it's funny how they mess with reality...But you know what? I'M GONNA MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE ONE DAY Smile
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:46 pm

I'm sure u will

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by bupple Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:23 am

Go for your dreams. I'm sure you can reach your goals. you sound like such a wonderful person. Keep dreaming and don't let anything let you down. XOXO

bupple
bupple

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:29 am

We all can..As long as you don't give up..and even if I won't succeed, at least i'll know that i tried <3 best wishes to you too...
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:42 am

Ι'm so tired people! I cleaned the whole house, by myself (alex was sleeping till 3 in the afternoon, pff men -.-' ), I washed the dishes, did my laundry, put the carpets, cleaned the balcony, Ohhh my back hurts! Finally I'm sitting to read your news and comments. Coffee of course. tomorrow I got another early class, and before that I need to go to the bank, my brother is broke yet another time so I gotta send him some money! haha, being soldier is not easy! So it's still extremelly cold, but next week we got time off college, so I'm gonna catch a flight and go home..To mama and papa, eating mama's best recipies, and drink hot coffee chatting with my best friends, and of course play and hug my niece, who just a couple days ago turned 3! Miss them all so much <3 Hope I can make it and give a huge kiss and hug to all of them <3
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:21 pm

cleaning is a dirty job, but some one needs to do it. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:25 pm

hahahahaha, I knowwww, times like this, i miss mommie so much. Now I can understand what she meant when she said that being a housewife is the most difficult job in the world! hahahaha...I have a new respect fot her these last 7 years that I live alone...
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:43 pm

hahaha.Ya i bet you do now. lot of ppl are too lazy for it lol

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Actually I like it, I'm kinda control freak. I want everything in the right place and extremely clean. I couldn't live in a place where things are all over the place and dust and bugs are living happily on furniture! hahahaha...hell!
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Same with me. I'm not a neat freak. but i like things clean and not messy myself. The people who live next door. They have such a messy backyard that never been cleaned in year's junk every place and front too. I don't wanna see what the house looks like.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:51 pm

mile86 wrote:I'm not gonna drink so much coffee agaiiiiiiiiin! Oh gosh, I can't sleep. And I'm crying like a baby. I was spending my time on youtube, and i started watching videos of F*R*I*E*N*D*S interviews. And I'm crying so hard! You might call me crazy, I'm a person that bonds easily, with things that I love. From my family and house, or a movie and a song. This tv show came into my life in 1996 when i was about 10 years old. I started watching it from a tv channel.. Every weekend 4 episodes. 15 years later, I have all seasons on my computer (and a back up hard drive of course!), I'm watching at least 3 episodes per day. Even my boyfriend who hated them, now he can't fall asleep if he can't hear FRIENDS playing on the background. This show has changed my life. These fictional characters made me laugh, even on my darkest days. where everything was black and the only thoughts were death and pain. This show is a Holly Bible to me. People make fun of me, like I'm crazy and stuff (everything they say, I have a similar "FRIEND's" moment to say) but to me...oh...I know all the words, all the titles, even the clothes in every single episode. They're my addiction. One word from Chandler's mouth is capable to make me laugh my ass off! So I don't care what they say. Real or not, I want things that make me happy. Even if that's a tv show. Then yes, I want that show. That is something that makes me happy <3

Friends is definitly one of the best series that has been on TV. It's just like you say, makes me laugh on really dark days and everything. Chandler is just ...... awesome. He is so funny, sweet and ....awesome Smile
Hahaha.. Gotta love em friends ^^
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:43 pm

hehe I agree..I honestly think that whoever doesn't like, or laugh with friends has serious humor issues! hahahahaha <3
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:43 am

So I'm going home this weekend for a whole week , maybe longer, but I can't take a flight 'cos they're not going along with my schedule and they're insanely expensive, (i'd rather go on shopping with my BF than give so much money for a flight). So i'm gonna take the bus, which leaves early in the morning so i won't be travelling by night, it costs down to 1/3 of airplanes price, but it lasts 9 hours(flight is about an hour!)...I hate this route... -.-'' so i must be patient, take a couple of movies with me, get a lot of song in my ipod so that i won't suffeeeeeeer! hahaha...kisses to all moonchildren..love ya all <3
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:47 am

Well have a good trip!!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:57 am

thank you honey <3 week is still on, but i'm gonna make a wish, that we all have a great supergreat weekend <3
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:02 am

youre welcome

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:46 pm

We were making loooooooooooooove pizzas queen

Walk A "mile" In My Shoes.... 16766510
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:01 pm

wow.sweet

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:07 pm

yummie for the heart and tummy!!!
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:11 pm

pizza is good

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:01 am

Natasa is one of my best friends. Her father and mine are best friends since they were babies, and now we continue this friendship. She's really pretty and she loves to sing, although she works in the science field. I think she's great. Her brother who's 15 years old wrote and composed the song and she sang it. I made this video ( it's with Gossip Girl scenes). Listen to it and let me know your opinion...Love you moonsiblings <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_aa7QN8ZGY
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:28 am

That's awesome.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:32 am

thank you honey, I think so too, although I'm subjective since she's a good friend..haha...I'll let her know your opinion Smile
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:40 am

We all think are friends are awesome.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:46 am

I love this song and also Gossip Girl at the backgroung looks wonderful
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:41 pm

thank you so much baby..... Smile yeah, gossip girl is awesome.. When I see chuck........ Shocked Shocked oh my........
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Facts about me:

*I love chocolate. And coffee. They should give a Nobel prize to both people who intented them.

*I love children. I want to be a mother, and have, like 10 of them.

*I hated smoking so much that I was arguing with my friends when they did.Now I smoke.

*I hate clowns, spitting, birds and pink colour.

*My favorite drink is Black Russian

*My best friend's name is Maria and we're bffs for almost 16 years.

*I'm obsessed with cleaning. I can't stand dirty floor, or dishes, or messed up beds etc.

*I cook really good. I love sweets so I make awesome cookies, cakes, brownies and apple pie.

*I'm curvy AND I LIKE IT..
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:56 pm

I'm an odd person who doesn't like coffee

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next