Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jayson's entry

3 posters

Go down

Jayson's  entry Empty Jayson's entry

Post by jayson526 Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Jayson's  entry Kerlibuzznet
i just did this and posted here right away i will get on my other half right now. i will post it asap.

hope this is alright i dont know how to take a screen shot so i just used the snipping tool on my computer if you need the whole page let me know.

Jayson's  entry SAM_0175
i know the letters are not the best but they are free form and well painted on and not with one of the nail pens this was with a paint brush.
the colors are as bubblegoth as i could get because when i think about bubblegoth i think black, white and pink so let me explain what this has to do with zero gravity...

When i am making something if it be jewelry or painting or nails in this case i am at peace and well on cloud nine because their is nothing better to me than making something with my own two hands. When i was painting this i was feeling free and like nothing in the world mattered i was free to show the world what im capable of and that im more than what my family thinks of me. I know if you think about it the nails are wrong but i made it so if you wore them you could read them yourself...Dont ask me why i did it like that i have no idea it was just the way i wanted to do it XD
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Jayson's  entry Empty Re: Jayson's entry

Post by Natt Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:28 pm

awww honey this is amazing, I love so much <3
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:27 pm

thank you hun
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:20 am

Wow! I love how they spell out Army Of Love perfectly in ten letters! I never noticed that. I like the nails Smile
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down