Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirror-World PT3

Go down

Mirror-World PT3 Empty Mirror-World PT3

Post by cbwhoknows Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Third Part . hope u enjoy!!
Copyright by ME please dont copy!!!

Marcus elbowed her, “Leave!” Chloe fell on the ground hitting her head and seeing everything slowly faded to black.
“Ah!” Chloe sat up as she placed her hand on her forehead. It was just a bad dream she thought. She lifted her head up and saw a creature with Monarch butterfly wings floating in front of her. She scarily backed up. “What are you?”
“Me? I‘m just me, Chloe. Hehehe, don‘t you remember me? It was about ten years ago or so.”
Chloe started to think back as far and hard as she could but she could not remember a single thing, except, that creature looked just like the fairy who saved her in her dream. Could it be possible? No, it couldn’t be. Could it? She does look exactly like her. But it was just a dream, right?
“Are you the one who saved me ten years ago?”
“Hahaha, no, all of my kind saved you, but I was the one who took the initiative.”
“So it was not a dream? You actually pulled me into your world through the mirror?”
“It was not a dream, for sure. But, I did not actually pull you. Considering my size I would not be able to pull any of your kind into our world. I just showed the way. It was you and you faith who chose to cross the mirror.”
Chloe sat there silent and processed what just happened. Not a single word came out of her mouth for a while.
“Well, are you going to stay there frozen all night? Don‘t you want to come with me to my home country?”
“You want me to go back to your world?”
“Sure, you have a great will and desire to do it. I can read it in your eyes.”
She smiled and instantly accepted and walked through the mirror, not noticing that the wound in her hand had disappeared.
A world full of magic, a world full of enchantment, a world full of mystery, a world full of fairies, appeared unto her eyes. It was exactly just like her dream, except this time it was real. The phoenixes, the trees, the fairies, the wind, the spirit of this world, everything was real. Chloe walked through the world and every step she took, more butterflies became her clothes, until she was completely covered, from head to toes, with every kind of butterfly.
“Here have this fruit. It will heal your troubled mind and soul.”
“Thank you.”
“No, your entry to this world has blessed us. Come, come with me,” said another fairy. “There is something we want to show you.”
They walked through the forest until the finally reached a huge gigantic ancient tree. Its circumference was about 30 meters or more. Out of the tree came out a horse, but not just any horse, it was a unicorn. Sparkles falling out from the tree only made the beautiful white clear coat and golden mane of the unicorn even more celestial. It lightly trotted towards Chloe and leaned its head with Chloe’s. Intuitively, she hugged it with all her might.
“It‘s so wonderful that you have permitted me to see this stunning creature. Thank you. Thank you so much. This beyond my imagination.”
“Beyond your imagination? We don‘t think so. No one surpasses yours. It is not that we permitted you to see our unicorn. It called us to bring you here for only innocent souls can be around her.”
“Still…Thank you so much,” replied Chloe with tears of happiness in her eyes. She let go of the horse and slightly bowed to them in sign of gratitude, “Thank you, but I must go now. I promise I will come back. But right now I feel so inspired that I must leave and paint.”
“Farewell. We will bee waiting anxiously for you.”
Chloe strolled through the mirror back into her human world. She flipped the page and painted for the rest of the day. She had not noticed that she had spent the whole night in another world and that it was morning already.
cbwhoknows
cbwhoknows

Back to top Go down