Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirror-World PT2

Go down

Mirror-World PT2 Empty Mirror-World PT2

Post by cbwhoknows Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Second part! enjoy!
copyright by ME please dont copy!!! Razz
[b]

A slight yelp was emitted by Chloe as she cut her hand by touching a sharp pointy leaf. Being afraid of blood, she step back, tripped, and fell, hitting her head slightly on the floor to which she blacked out.
“Chloe, stay here. You just pricked your finger. It‘s O.K. I‘ll go get you a band-aid. You’ll be a good little girl until I come back, won‘t you?”
“Yes, Uncle Marcus.”
He left the room. Chloe stood looking at herself through mirror. She looked forward, not at her reflection but just forward, as if she was trying to see beyond the mirror for she was too scared to look at her bleeding finger. A captivating forest started showing to herself through the mirror. It made her happy. She did not have to ignore her reflection anymore, but instead, she could now see a distinct reflection. She touched the mirror to make sure that what she was seeing was just part of her imagination. Yet, she was deceived. It was not her imagination, it was the reflection of a world inside the mirror. In a blink of an eye, a tiny fairy appeared and pulled her hand vaguely to which Chloe unconsciously obeyed.
One step was all it took for Chloe to be submerged into another world, a fairy world. It was all she ever dreamed of and more. It was a place far beyond the imagination of any ordinary human, in fact, any human. You could feel it so real, but at the same time, so surreal. A fairy world definitely it was.
“Here have this,” the fairy said as she pointed at a fruit, because she was to small to carry it to Chloe, that looked like a mixture of a pear and an apple. ”This will heal your wounds.”
Her finger, Chloe had forgot that her finger was bleeding. She had been so absorbed by this world that she had forgotten about it. Calmly, she ate her fruit as fairies gathered around and observed her. “Thank you for saving me. I am hemophilic and so afraid of blood; I don‘t know what I‘ve would of done without your help. My Uncle only thinks that my twin brother has hemophilia and not me.”
“Don‘t worry. It was you, the one who led us to help you.”
Shortly, Chloe returned to her world through the mirror. Marcus was sitting in a chair talking to himself.
“I‘m back, Uncle Marcus. I‘m back,” she cheerfully said. “Don‘t worry.”
“Where were you?! Do you know what I‘ve been through? Where were you? I‘ve been looking all over the house for you!”
She giggled, “I went through the mirror, Uncle Marcus! I went through the mirror!”
“What did you just say?”
“I went through the mirror and I saw fairies! It was all so dazzling!”
Marcus ran to her grabbed and lift her up in the air, “How did you go in? How? Do you know how much I‘ve tried to decipher the secret of the mirror? ” As he said this, he shook her very abruptly every time with so much anger.
“I‘m sorry Uncle Marcus. I don‘t know. I‘m sorry!” she squealed as she cried loudly. Marcus noticed what he was doing and immediately let go of her.
“I‘m sorry. I‘m deeply sorry. Please forgive me.” he neurotically walked in circles talking to himself. “You must go and never come back, at least, until I figure this out. Yes, you must leave.”
“But I don‘t wanna lea-!”
Marcus elbowed her, “Leave!” Chloe fell on the ground hitting her head and seeing everything slowly faded to black.
cbwhoknows
cbwhoknows

Back to top Go down