Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice Please? (Updated)

4 posters

Go down

Advice Please? (Updated) Empty Advice Please? (Updated)

Post by love-wasp Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:53 am

Okay, so, this is a lil random. But for a few years now, (I cant really remember having a time where i didn't have it, though.) i can literally feel when someone walks into a room or gets closer to me. Sometimes i feel it differently, like sometimes my whole body feels it, like a tense feeling almost, but not really. Lately it's been like a small ringing in my ears, kinda like the sound a tv makes when it's on. You could literally lock me in a pitch black room with a mask and earplugs, and i would be able to feel you moving, even if you were feet away from me. I kinda wonder if maybe i can feel something in the air moving, I honestly dont know what it is My best friend urges me to try things out with it, and she believes it's real, mostly because i've creeped her out with it a few times. My parents think i'm making it up, and they dont believe me. It scares me a bit, i always used to think that it was just something that everyone had until i told my friend about it. The way she reacted was....helpful but surprising, i guess. She would try and poke me while i had a blindfold on, and i would always move my hand just when she had started to move, even if she wasn't anywhere near me. I tried the same to her and i flat out walked up and touched her face without her feeling me coming. I just couldn't believe it, i thought it was a normal thing and that everyone could feel people moving or coming close.
Sometimes i'll feel it when i'm completely home alone, and i have no pets or anything else that could trigger it. Just before we bought this house there was a homicide/suicide, and that freaks me out a bit because i wonder if that's a part of it.
Lastly, does anyone know what this is called or does anyone else here have it? Do you have any suggestions that could help find out what this is? Any things you want me to try out?

I greatly appreciate your help!
Thank Yah. <3

Last edited by love-wasp on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
love-wasp
love-wasp

http://love-wasp.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Advice Please? (Updated) Empty Re: Advice Please? (Updated)

Post by lunachild Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:28 am

Okay I don't know what this is called, and I haven't heard of this before... but I can give you something that might help.

People are special, even I have some moments. One possibility is that you're like a snake and can feel vibrations, though that would be weird... tell me if you evolve into snake woman! No not really...

Another is that you have some form of psychic ability that allows you to know when a human (or a ghost if this is what it is) enters a room where you are. If you can also feel someone approaching you out side, that is also part of it.

One question though, can you do the same with animals? Like when you're at a friends house that has pets, can you feel them approach as well?
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarine2008 Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:17 am

I've never delt with this or heard of it, but I can tell you that I've had similar. Like when I'm around people I can tell if theyre stranger danger or not. And I can barely know a person and look straight at them and describe their entire personality/how they do things/how they feel about life kind of thing. It kinda creeped me out when I sat there and only knew someone for 20 minutes and basically peered into their soul. lol
Amarine2008
Amarine2008

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:26 am

Amarine2008 wrote:I've never delt with this or heard of it, but I can tell you that I've had similar. Like when I'm around people I can tell if theyre stranger danger or not. And I can barely know a person and look straight at them and describe their entire personality/how they do things/how they feel about life kind of thing. It kinda creeped me out when I sat there and only knew someone for 20 minutes and basically peered into their soul. lol

But in those twenty minutes did you talk to them? Get to know them? Or after you've done your thing by just looking at them, do you try to get to know them afterward? You could be totally wrong about someone. Just because they look a certain way, it doesn't mean that your hypothesis on them is real or not. Looks are deceiving. Treat them with care. Remember to keep an open mind.
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarine2008 Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:27 am

Well we did talk and she's a friends sister and she broke down crying because everything I said was right. But that's the only time I've done it to someone I barely knew. I doesn't happen unless I try. I don't judge people on looks honestly this wasn't anything to do with how she looks I was just focused on her. I usually talk to people for awhile before I finally decide what I feel is true or not. Because there's some people I've talked to and I"m like...Something seems off....and I'll keep talking till I have evidence that something is off. And so far I've only been wrong a few times. And the times I'm wrong it's usually men. lol
Amarine2008
Amarine2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarine2008 Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:34 am

But even then I really didn't believe that it was anything special. Just a one time thing. I think I've kinda lost it now though....So I guess it really doesn't matter. I did have a chemistry teacher that didn't really have to get ot know you and she would sit there and focus on you and tell you what kind of person you are like "You act like you don't want to fit in but in reality that's what you want. You love helping others, but at the same time blah blah" it was really cool!
Amarine2008
Amarine2008

Back to top Go down

Post by love-wasp Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:00 pm

lunachild wrote:Okay I don't know what this is called, and I haven't heard of this before... but I can give you something that might help.

People are special, even I have some moments. One possibility is that you're like a snake and can feel vibrations, though that would be weird... tell me if you evolve into snake woman! No not really...

Another is that you have some form of psychic ability that allows you to know when a human (or a ghost if this is what it is) enters a room where you are. If you can also feel someone approaching you out side, that is also part of it.

One question though, can you do the same with animals? Like when you're at a friends house that has pets, can you feel them approach as well?

I'm really not sure about animals, but i think it would. Yes, it works outside, and even when i'm underwater or in a pool. I dont think it's vibrations, but it's just really weird and i'm not sure what to think of it. (i'll post more later, i gotta go for now! THANK YOU!)
love-wasp
love-wasp

Back to top Go down

Post by love-wasp Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Amarine2008 wrote:I've never delt with this or heard of it, but I can tell you that I've had similar. Like when I'm around people I can tell if theyre stranger danger or not. And I can barely know a person and look straight at them and describe their entire personality/how they do things/how they feel about life kind of thing. It kinda creeped me out when I sat there and only knew someone for 20 minutes and basically peered into their soul. lol
It's nice to know that someone else has a gift they can't really explain. I think even if you think you've lost it, you should keep trying and maybe get back into it, maybe you could get better at it and practice. embrace your gift! i dont tell anyone about mine, i think the only person who knows and believes me is my best friend.
love-wasp
love-wasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:32 am

It's a sixth sense pretty much.

I have the same thing, it occurs from time to time. Sometimes I feel a presence is in the room but there is no one physically there and sometimes there are people there.

Lights seem to blow out or flicker when I am around and I can hear electricity humming through cords when no one else can, I suffer from a couple of sleepless nights because it's so loud.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by love-wasp Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:12 am

Claudia wrote:It's a sixth sense pretty much.

I have the same thing, it occurs from time to time. Sometimes I feel a presence is in the room but there is no one physically there and sometimes there are people there.

Lights seem to blow out or flicker when I am around and I can hear electricity humming through cords when no one else can, I suffer from a couple of sleepless nights because it's so loud.
Wow, it's cool to meet someone with the same sort of thing. I dont have any electricity problems and i dont think i can hear it, but that's interesting that you can. Thank you for the info!
love-wasp
love-wasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarine2008 Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:10 am

It really is amazing what people can do! Smile
Amarine2008
Amarine2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down