Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Album release delayed

+53
lolitamuse
MrCaptivation
zeeke starz
Alcyone
Street Halo
Tara
XcjaX
out of the hollow
kailen
Dany535
Forace
morphiid
MoonChildEve
maintube
Tsukiko
stargirlstrike
PinkBarrierLou
ShadowViolin
phantom1701
Hexe
mimi
eternal.lullaby
Twink*
MaryCourage
DarkShamaness
SuicideBullet15
PoeticAbomination(:
Aduhm
foreverwaiting_moonchild
CherryCherryMoon
Quincy
Killjoychemicalchaos
Dawty
kurlz_98
Little Phoenix
LadyMimic
Poetic
EetuJaKeijut
joseph325625
DaianaTH
moonchild_amarah
Lilee
BrowniesBeffy
Krissy
weliton
alis18
Midnight
Natt
Michael.Stephen
DarkMoon
RomaZzzRoma
TanyaMinxy
cheerguy100
57 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Album release delayed - Page 12 Empty Re: Album release delayed

Post by LadyMimic Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:31 am

I just hope we don't have to wait this long every time for a album because this is ridiculous
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:06 pm

^exactly. Like, is it gonna be one album every 4-5 years? No one's willing to hold out like that. I have no idea why IDJ thinks that doing it like this will end up earning the most money.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:15 pm

[/b]I agree that this is beyond ridiculous.[b]

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by zeeke starz Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:58 pm

At the same time, isn't it odd that Kerli is limiting contact with us? She posts random things on her Buzznet and spams her Twitter and Facebook with the links to it. The last time she has answered questions on Formspring was sooo long ago. I hope she is working on something big. Embarassed
zeeke starz
zeeke starz

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:32 am

Yup! She used to post a lot of blog videos and went on formspring but she doesn't anymore.I liked that better then the pointless things she post on FB.Maybe she doesn't have time for it,

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:53 am

She doesnt have time to write short story about her day, but has enough time to gather around stupid pictures everybody is sick of already? =/ I really miss iamamoonchild.net
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:57 am

me too. i think she is doing it to gain more fans. that's what all the fashion is for. Buzznet has a big fashion audience. I know she said she didn't want fame, and i don't think that's why she's doing it, i think she's doing it so people will buy the album so it can be released sooner.
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:56 pm

Yeah.That could be the reason for all them fashion blogs.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:57 pm

zeeke starz wrote:At the same time, isn't it odd that Kerli is limiting contact with us? She posts random things on her Buzznet and spams her Twitter and Facebook with the links to it. The last time she has answered questions on Formspring was sooo long ago. I hope she is working on something big. Embarassed

but she answers on her Facebook
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:59 pm

Yeah,That she does

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by zeeke starz Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:51 pm

I really miss her Formspring though. It's more straight forward than answering on her Facebook. I know she loves us and tries to keep some contact but she could at least update us on the music.
zeeke starz
zeeke starz

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:57 pm

Yeah,that is true.she did answer a lot on that account.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCaptivation Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:38 pm

She never posts anything about the new album anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if she gave up on it. I wish she would just leak it.
MrCaptivation
MrCaptivation

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:39 pm

if it doesn't come out this year i wish she would
just leak it. really
Aduhm
Aduhm

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:43 pm

MrCaptivation wrote:She never posts anything about the new album anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if she gave up on it. I wish she would just leak it.

she writes.. e.g. last time wrote that on her album will be 11 songs.. it was on Facebook comment to someone..
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:01 am

She sometimes does say something about the album but very rarely and silently.. I know she told somebody on FB that the album has 11 posts, but if you go on her facebook you cant find that post anymore so thats why people think she doesnt say anything :/
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:45 am

I feel really sad for Kerli.It's probly more hard on her.I wish she just leak the album too.sorry to say that too.Doesn't look like it's coming out this year either!!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:49 am

yap..i don't really think it'll be out this year,a while back she said "it'll definitely be a summer release"..i mean,sure i know it's not up to her to release the CD,but if she knows,that nothing's set for sure,i dun want her to tell us "it is definitely this..it's definitely that" oo well..
my excitement for it is decreasing day by day..

well,well..
hope u're guys are doin fine:]
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by cheerguy100 Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:59 am

The label is releasing a brand new single for the album. So it's going to be a little while because they need to finalize the single and do all the necessary PR, radio adds, etc before we even hear about it. Its not a short process. Kerli said her album would be out in the fall, so that is between summer and November which is a realistic time frame. We've gotten TWO singles before the album release, and still getting another. We are lucky, most artists don't get that, even the bigger ones. Meaning we will already have THREE singles (music videos, photoshoots, etc) for this one album alone. Way more than "Love Is Dead" already.

I think everyone shouldn't complain, and just be patient. We are lucky Kerli is signed. She may be giving us this great music, visuals, and the like, but she needs to get paid for it too. It's not fair for us to want her to leak it, and make little to no money off of her hard work. Remember, this is her job as well as her passion.
cheerguy100
cheerguy100

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:09 am

True, but i don't think the label would give her two singles like over a year apart. singles usually revolve around the time of the album release. Army of Love doesn't count. It may not be on the album, it was done by Kerli and not her label, and it was only a gift/ promo single. Zero Gravity is still a buzz single, it's not the first, it may be the album. The Official first single will come soon. then the rest. I know we shouldn't complain and ask for it to be leaked, but Kerli said that it would be DEFINITE summer release. and now it's fall. i don't want her to leak it and not get paid, but she said if her label ever fucks her over that she would. and to me it's looking like they are a little bit.
Aduhm
Aduhm

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:47 am

I will be really disappointed if the album doesn't come out this year or is not REALLY good - The expectations go higher.
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:07 pm

If the single isnt atleast ANNOUNCED in August im giving up sry
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Twink* Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:30 pm

@Street Halo: Giving up being a fan or believing Kerli/management/label?

I'll give up hope for a single or cd being released this year, if it isn't announced in the summer, but we'll see. That's all the fans are left to do: wait, and see when it shows up. It's boring, annoying, and we wish it weren't so. But I won't give up on being a fan because of it. I think Kerli has great potential and has already done lots of cool and interesting and great things.
Twink*
Twink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:07 pm

I don't think people are meaning to complain.I think people have been trying to be has patient has they can be.The fans have waited a very long time for this album.So this album i hope have been worth the long waite.It's just i don't like either how she will say oh the album will be out during that time.Then it doesn't come out.I don't think she should say that unless it's really coming out. I know this whole thing is not kerli's fault.It's her label.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:07 pm

[b]I don't think people are meaning to complain.I think people have been trying to be has patient has they can be.The fans have waited a very long time for this album.So this album i hope have been worth the long waite.It's just i don't like either how she will say oh the album will be out during that time.Then it doesn't come out.I don't think she should say that unless it's really coming out. I know this whole thing is not kerli's fault.It's her label.[b]

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:35 am

^That's so true.
She first said ''the album is out in two weeks'' before Õllesummer in 2009 and soon it's 2013.. delaying for 3 years.. can you name any other artist who does this? Sad I believe in Kerli and her music, but its frustrating how she says she WANTS to give us the album, but also wants to delay it more

Twink* wrote:@Street Halo: Giving up being a fan or believing Kerli/management/label?

Dunno lol I said that off the bat.
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:57 am

blame it all on Kerli's label.They are who delayed her new album for 3 years. Sad Rolling Eyes I'M not sure if i believe that the album will be out in the fall.But let's see. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowViolin Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:50 am

The problem is, even when the album will be out this fall, it won't be as successful as the label hopes. And with not that much success, the third album will also have much delay.

I know is kinda sad, but i 'hope' that the label drop her when the second album is out and isn't that successful...
ShadowViolin
ShadowViolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:59 am

ShadowViolin wrote:The problem is, even when the album will be out this fall, it won't be as successful as the label hopes. And with not that much success, the third album will also have much delay.

I know is kinda sad, but i 'hope' that the label drop her when the second album is out and isn't that successful...

I guess not.True then we will have to waite another 3 years for a third album. It's not fair on Kerli. She works really hard on her Album and wrighting music.

I kind of think the same as you.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:02 am

I don't think the blame is only on the label, Kerli has herself said on many occasions that she has started working with new producers etc years after the album was supposed to come out Very Happy
I believe one of the biggest reasons for these delays have been the fact Kerli hasn't been happy with the end result. After all she has changed her style quite a lot after the debut, maybe she has been struggling on re-creating her style yet still sounding like her?

The usual promoting phase before album release is something like three months so i don't think the album is coming anytime soon >....<
Or well, it depends really. Maybe they are going to reveal album cover next week and it's out in a month? Very Happy
Never know, STILL have to keep positive.
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:23 pm

That's a true point.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCaptivation Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:20 pm

EetuJaKeijut wrote:Or well, it depends really. Maybe they are going to reveal album cover next week and it's out in a month? Very Happy
Never know, STILL have to keep positive.

If that happens, I'd be so happy! I doubt it though. I wish she would try to keep us a little more in the loop though. I feel like she avoids all of the questions about the album.
I also hope that at least SOME of the new album will have hints of her older stuff. What I've heard so far is cool sounding, but not timeless like her first album. It's kinda' like music that people will like for a couple months and then move on. Idk, I can only hope the album will be worth the wait.
MrCaptivation
MrCaptivation

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:28 am

That's true.Kerli just needs to find a good single she loves and stick with it.Love is dead was a timeless album.Not sure if her second album will be or not.Hope her new album will be the type of album i will always injoy listing too.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by lolitamuse Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:10 am

I just really want her to release the album already. We've waited for such a long time, and she said it's been finished. So what's the problem? Kerli has such a strong fan base, it's not like she's a nobody artist. Her label needs to get it together.
lolitamuse
lolitamuse

http://kaialtair.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:40 am

Maybe once the identity festival is out the way we might hear some more info. They might just be waiting until this is done and it can help get more promo for her.
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:23 pm

^that's likely. They might just want to get as much promoting done as they can. That way, they're hoping that people will be like "oh, I liked that performance. I think I'll look her up!" and then they'll be all set to get her new album because they will have just heard of it.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:40 pm

but I think that it will great because Marco Marco doing for her outfites...
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:26 pm

lolitamuse wrote:I just really want her to release the album already. We've waited for such a long time, and she said it's been finished. So what's the problem? Kerli has such a strong fan base, it's not like she's a nobody artist. Her label needs to get it together.

agree

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:37 am

Gooooooood news from her label!!!!!!!! Chris Anokute wrote on Twitter a few hours ago:

I've seen 13 records I've A&R'd or worked on go to #1, all before the age of 30. Now my focus is to break @iBabyE, @kerlimusic @Its_smokey

I think that we must to send petition to him which was did about new album
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:39 am

P.S. I found that he's 29!!!!!!!
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:17 am

Well Yeah,It's worth another try.Let's get them to realse that album.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:35 am

Second album will released in January but single "lucky ones" in September

Album release delayed - Page 12 530200_3455717547037_2144393096_n
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by phantom1701 Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:38 am

somehow i can't believe Neutral
phantom1701
phantom1701

http://www.nightwish-croatia.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:41 am

only I'm sad that in January because it had to be in fall... we must to wait next 6 months...
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:46 am

I can't believe how long we have waited with all these delays : s It's crazy. I remember when the album was supposed to come on 2010 and then it was supposed to be summer 2011 and then fall 2011, then summer 2012 and now it's January 2013 X'D. Oh well, let that be the final release date please please please <3

I'm getting ONCE AGAIN excited about this album Very Happy Razz
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:51 am

Eetu but the end of the world is in December lol
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by phantom1701 Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:39 am

i'm not excited at all Neutral
i just hope i'll get excited when the time comes
phantom1701
phantom1701

http://www.nightwish-croatia.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:47 am

I'm not excited anymore too. I was like "Ah, okay".
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:04 am

I'M not excited either!.Not sure if i even believe it will be out in January Sad

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:12 am

Hmm I'm not sure if I can believe it otherwise wouldn't Kerli have mentioned it by now? Its nice to hear some news about a new single and album but I can't really believe anything until Kerli herself has said its true. I noticed a couple of people asking her about it on fb so I hope she replies and confirms its true Smile
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next