Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a story with no name

2 posters

Go down

a story with no name Empty a story with no name

Post by jayson526 Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:08 am

This is the first two paragraphs for this story i am writing because well im bored XD see if you can guess what is going on because well if you can make any kind of guess then you know more then i do. ^_^

In the dark of the forest Cynthia walked alone her boots making quite a lot of noise on the fallen leaves and the twigs scattered about the path. Taking the stroll nice and slow she came across a house it looked abandoned and well looked like it was falling down, Having no money and being on the run she thought this would be a perfect place to stay the night so she slowly walked over to the porch. Stopping at the first step she looked up at the building it looked worse up close then from afar “wow looks like a horror movie house I wonder if it’s haunted by the former owner who had been killed by his wife who wanted nothing more than his money.” She laughed her imagination going wild again but this place did have a haunted look to it, taking a deep breath she quickly took the steps to the houses front door and with a quick turn of the knob she was inside.

The inside of the house was dusty and you could tell nobody had lived in it for a long time by the paintings that where all torn, She thought she saw a painting of a dog but on closer inspection she saw that it was of a wrinkly old man and a much younger woman “see I was right only a rich old man can get a young woman so I wasn’t that far off, good job brain you might be useful after all.” She spoke out loud because she was alone and nobody could hear her looking crazy as she talked to herself, she looked around some more finding the kitchen and a parlor but that looked like that was it for the first floor so taking her care to not break the old steps she found herself up on the second floor where you could see holes in the flooring that showed the room under it “you should be careful not many notice the hole until they fall in and if you keep your head down to try and see them you may walk right into a wall” someone spoke taking Cynthia by surprise. She turned quickly to the voice to see three people looking right back at her “wait this place looked abandoned I am so sorry I didn’t know their where people here” she spoke quickly trying to hide her embarrassment. She turned around so that she could walk down the stairs and go back out “where do you think she will go I mean their isn’t even a cave for about fifty miles” asked one of the people this person was about the size of a child and even looked like one with the outfit she had on and the fact she was holding a doll, stopping to listen in ‘fifty miles is really far and I sure am tired’ she thought as the oldest of the group spoke up “oh im sure that HE will get to her soon enough.” Now this had sparked her curiosity “who is HE?” She was afraid to ask but she needed to know if she should be afraid or just sad that she had to walk more to find a stupid cave, The last was a beautiful woman she spoke last and her voice sounded both sad with a hint of pity “well HE is a bear that has killed a few people and well it seems he has grown accustom to killing people in his territory. Oh I know why not stay here until daytime he doesn’t come out during the day.” That was all Cynthia needed to hear that there was a killer bear “oh that is to kind but I have no money to pay you and I wouldn’t feel right just staying.” The lady spoke again this time her voice was much happier “oh it is no trouble we are a group of travelers so we don’t own the house either it is just that we have mostly been to terrified of the bear to leave.” Cynthia nodded “well I guess I have no choice if there is a killer bear on the loose but you sure you don’t mind having a stranger bunk with you for a night?” The three looked at each other than the young girl laughed “im sure my brother and sister can handle themselves if you think about killing us in the middle of the night.” Everyone burst into laughter and then Cynthia shook her head “I have no thoughts of that I promise you that.”
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

a story with no name Empty Re: a story with no name

Post by Krissy Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:48 am

Very dark store.nice

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:33 pm

i have no idea where to go with it XD
my mom was thinking aliens but thats just because she watched about twelve shows on aliens that day XD
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:33 am

just go with your gut feeling.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down