Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerli on Facebook/Twitter

+23
mimi
Forace
Quincy
BrowniesBeffy
phantom1701
stargirlstrike
ShadowViolin
Street Halo
LadyMimic
MoonChildEve
Aduhm
AnGil
RomaZzzRoma
EetuJaKeijut
MaryCourage
morphiid
Lilee
DarkMoon
joseph325625
Midnight
TanyaMinxy
Krissy
Natt
27 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kerli on Facebook/Twitter  - Page 3 Empty Re: Kerli on Facebook/Twitter

Post by stargirlstrike Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Wow, a video with everyone in it? That would be cool. Wonder how they would do it.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:50 am

S: Kerli... I don't know how to deal with all this shit, every morning when I wake up I feel so angry... I hate myself so much, I don't know how to deal with everhthing... I can hardly afford enough food and I have turned to drugs and.alcohol to solve everything... I just want it all to end, how did you over come everything, cause the only way I can see is to go to sleep and never wake up... It's pathetic that I'm writing to you, guess its a final cry for help...

Kerli: 1. Get sober
2. start working out. 3. write down your dreams. 4.write down what you can do right now to get closer to your dreams. 5. Drink a lot of water. 6. Breathe - lay down with your back flat to the ground, no pillow, on a bed or yoga mat. take 2 breaths in and one out, all through your mouth. create a playlist of relaxing music and do the breath for 20 minutes. U will feel hot and cold, might cry and will feel tingling energy in your hands, feet and around the mouth. Keep going. After 20 minutes, breathe normally and relax. I got over my anxiety after I started doing this powerful breathing a year ago. I'll try and do a video.

PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP. IT'S GONNA GET BETTER<3 XOXOXOXOX
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Very nice of her to respond and give advice. I didn't know that's the breathing technique she was talking about... I hope it works out for that person.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:20 am

Kerli: "DOWNLOADING MUSIC ILLEGALLY IS A CRIME. If you believe in an artist, please skip your daily cup of starbucks and buy an album instead. Also, true fans don't spread unreleased music around cause they know how much it hurts the artist. And no, it is not about the money, it's about respect.
Keep it real.
k"

I agree for unreleased music. I'm so sad for all those songs that leaked.
But about buying - she told us few years ago that if we don't have money to buy her music we can download it for free. That she would be happy to share her art with us and to help us with her music. What happened to that?
Im so sad right now. She changes her mind a lot lately. :/
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:28 am

she said later in the comment:
I used to download stuff illegally all the time when I was a teenager and had no money. I understand. I'd much rather people hear the music for free than not hear it at all but it's just unbelievable how some fans are like vultures searching far and wide for every bit of music just to feel entitled and put it up somewhere for download when it's not even out. It's frustrating. I hope you understand.

She should say it clearly the first time in the status, they are many comments and people attacking her. :/
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:47 am

i agree too. now that i have itunes im able to downlouad music with paying for it.i finally got to support kerli for her album and it felt really good.i think it's wrong how ppl leak her shit,hope they stop now,

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:37 am

To be honest she must of changed her mind about giving it to us for free because there are so many people out who are taking it for granted. People are just literally trying to find any music that she makes and just putting it up. Especially looking at the comments on her fb page, why should she give music to people for free?

I may have listened to her new album but I am also willing to support her by buying it when it does get released and most people won't bother Sad

Edit: Has Kerli taken the status down? I can't see it on her page anymore. Its probably for the best anyways, people were going crazy on there lol!
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by phantom1701 Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:49 am

i can't find that status Neutral
phantom1701
phantom1701

http://www.nightwish-croatia.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowViolin Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:53 am

She took it down. Sometimes it's really shameful to be a Kerli fans because some fans are brainless and attacks her. I hope she know that there are still some 'right' fans.

I know what she means and understand her. As long as an artist gives the music for free it's ok to download it, but if it's leaked stuff or you just find a page where you can download something for free instead of buying it for money, then it's illegal and i understand artists that get angry about this.

Well, it also matters which artist. Someone like Kerli who does her stuff all by herself needs all the money she gets through the music, but someone like Rihanna, GaGa, Katy Perry or Taylor Swift who are millionair... i think they don't have to care about the people who download their stuff illegal
ShadowViolin
ShadowViolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:08 am

I understand her so much.... and still some fans are not happy that I don't respect leaked songs... but I feel also afraid because buying music is too expensive for me :/ just feel sad..
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:19 am

this status is all time https://www.facebook.com/Kerli/posts/10151369018564415

most artists don't make money off music sales anyway cause the label takes most of the money since before u start getting paid you need to pay them back what they spent on your album which is usually quite a lot. But if people don't buy the music then the label isn't gonna put new material out. I don't wanna have to wait another 4 years before they put my new shit out so please please don't leak my shit.

Last edited by Natt on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:32 am

Yeah I noticed it's still there when I go on the home page but it's not when I go onto her page :S
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:46 pm

I'm glad that Kerli wrote that status. I hope more people will begin to understand and realize that leaking Kerli's songs will hurt her. But there will always be some mother fu***** that'll leak songs and f*** up even more for her.

I'll be honest, I've downloaded several songs illegally but that's only because there is no way of me getting hands on the songs, like K-Pop songs. But most of the times I buy songs, for instance just now I bought Lights out (Go crazy) by Natalia Kills. And I actually feel guilty when I download songs illegally, I feel really bad..
But I've decided to buy iTunes gift cards for myself, so I can buy songs off iTunes and not that other norwegian site. (: And if Kerli releases songs for free, or tell people that it's okay for people to leak those songs (like "Be My Angel", "One" etc) then I'll download them.........

BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 pm

That reminds me.I need to buy another Itunes gift card. Very Happy

I've downlouaded music illegally myself.Just cause i couldn't buy it in my country.Least with Itunes you buy just about anything.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:30 pm

i think that the post is hidden on her facebook... just if you have a link you can see it...
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:56 pm

I don't blame her for hiding the status. I can't believe how rude people are being. I think she's angry not because of downloading it illegally in general, but because of the fact that she worked on this for four years and now she might not even be able to release it, which means she's going to be stuck under IDJ even longer and there might be a whole mess of legal problems going on now. It means that instead of waiting for her to release it herself, someone disrespected her enough to throw away everything she worked for.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:59 pm

yes, I thought that she wrote it because she has maybe problems in label by leaked album
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:53 pm

stargirlstrike wrote:I don't blame her for hiding the status. I can't believe how rude people are being. I think she's angry not because of downloading it illegally in general, but because of the fact that she worked on this for four years and now she might not even be able to release it, which means she's going to be stuck under IDJ even longer and there might be a whole mess of legal problems going on now. It means that instead of waiting for her to release it herself, someone disrespected her enough to throw away everything she worked for.

I agree and don't blame her either.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Kerli posted status: Leave Justin Bieber alone! #Legalize
and there were many comments , and she replied to many of them, so I copied them all and put them here, because there are really interesting ones Smile

Luiz Paulo Moraes: I just got home from the mall: I was buying some clothes to go to your show here in Brazil. (why am I writing this?) xx
Kerli: Luiz Paulo Moraes cool! What are you wearing?

Paulo Carneiro: I LOVE YOU
Kerli: Paulo Carneiro I love u too!

Kerli: The kid is 18, managing a successful career. If you don't like his music don't listen to it. Can't deny he's amazing though! People always put celebrities on a pedestal and can't see the human being behind the product. Imagine if he was your little brother...or cousin...since he is someones. Wouldn't u be proud of him? #ONELOVE

Apple Collage: WHERE IS DOLL FACE?
Kerli: Apple Collage I'm not sure what's gonna happen with that song.

Elijah Luis Castillo: Kerli; lets go on a spiritual retreat. I know the perfect place to visit. The Wolf Mountain Sanctuary in Southern California.
Kerli: Elijah Luis Castillo let's!

Robert Peffer: JUSTIN BIEBER should BE CHARGED WITH MANSLAUGHTER. STUPID BTICH
Kerli: Robert Peffer oh wow

Emily Love Bellinger: I love you kerli. But what's going on with Justin that you have to defend him?
Kerli: Emily Love Bellinger Just defending a fellow human being. #OneLove

Andrea Casassa-Mont: Are you the real Kerli? I m not sure 0.o you can be anybody
Kerli: Andrea Casassa-Mont who do you think sits on my laptop on a saturday night and types these answers but me? lol

John Rowan: COME TO BELFAST!!! Kerli, if dollface isnt on the album, why dont you just release it as a single, like army of love etc love you xoxo
Kerli: Dear John Rowan...fortunately or unfortunately I'm on a label and I can't just release whatever I want whenever I want. I wish I could and if I should ever be independent, I will. Not being able to release stuff right when it's created is very hard for me...It's killing me to have a song sit for like a year before I'm able to release it. But that's the nature of the beast. Thanks for sticking with me!<3

George Dundas: When I was younger and there was a boy band craze going on, I jumped all over the hater bandwagon. Now that I am a bit older, I have realized what a waste of my energy that was, I would rather spend my time and effort supporting what I love and am passionate about rather than hating on what is not to my taste.
Kerli: George Dundas wouldn't have said it better!

Marcus Oriá: kerli say "hi" or "hello" to me, just to i make sure that u know that i exist ):
Kerli: Marcus Oriá <3

Misa Diliberto: haha Kerli you're awesome for taking the time and replying to the fans, not many artists do that
Kerli: Misa Diliberto <3

Alejandro Moreno: Kerli would you ever sing in spanish id love to hear you sing a spanish song maybe with Juan Son or Julieta Venegas
Kerli: Alejandro Moreno I would but I can't speak Spanish so it might be slightly funny<3

Josh Decker-Jones: Seems very unfair to have to lock away a song for so long! Keep the amazing music coming Moon mother! I'm with you until the end
Kerli: Josh Decker-Jones Ah I know! It's torture! Music and business should not even be in the same sentence! But u guys keep me going!<3

John Rowan: Kerliou really are such an inspiration, what advice would you give to someone whos trying to become an artist? please reply xoxo
Kerli: John Rowan work hard, keep it real and never give up. ever.

Todd Swiat: Kerli can you solve the rubiks cube at the beginning of Army of love?
Kerli: Todd Swiat no I can't. Can u?

Sara Lynn Chilche:r I actually performed a dance to Walking on Air by you i wish your music was still like the love is dead album ; 3;
Kerli: Sara Lynn Chilcher I think the new album will make sense once it's out but I'm definitely gonna pull some of those LID influences out of the closet for my third album. I'm already thinking about it and starting to write. Thanks for your support!<3

Cauê Gomes de Carvalho: How do you feel knowing you'll be in Brazil in a few days?
Kerli: Cauê Gomes de Carvalho soooo stoked! I started sketching the outfit for the Brazilian shows last week and gonna start making it this week!<3

Alisson Pires: Kerli do you like MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS songs??????
Kerli: Alisson Pires ya! Love Marina!

Tiarra Roderick: Kerli, when will that song you were working on with tyDi come out? (I think it's called Stardust)
Kerli: Tiarra Roderick as soon as possible! We've done 3 songs with Tydi, this one is my favorite I think. Can't wait to release it.

Kerli: I'm gonna disappear for a second now cause I gotta record some vocals but LOVE U ALL so much!!<3 I.L.U.

Erica Wiggins: Let's take all this hate for Beibs, and push it somewhere else! Like all on to the Westburo Baptist Church.
Kerli: Erica Wiggins you can't fight hate with hate though. We can only have compassion for other peoples imperfections as one of the MoonChildren beautifully said earlier. All of us have got a lot of learning and growing to so. Hating isn't gonna solve anything. The only way to overcome darkness in the world is to be the light which is hard to do at all times but we should try<3 One Love!

Leonildo Junior: Will have some single before the ep?
Kerli: Leonildo Junior I hope I can release another single soon!<3

Ileana Cano: U.u kerli, tomorrow i'm going to have a surgery u.u
Kerli: Ileana Cano hope your surgery goes smoothly!<3

Kristina Brown: Kerli, when are you going to release your next album? And what you said above about hate not solving anything makes you very inspirational for me
Kerli: Kristina Brown I've heard talks of march but don't hold it against me if it doesn't go that way<3 #fingerscrossed

Irlan Silva: só em Sampa? #xatiadu / only at São Paulo? #upset
Kerli: Irlan Silva Sao Paulo and Rio I think<3

Robbie R Quaglia: kerli, i dont know if you ever saw me post this before, but my niece Jewel say your tea party video (which she loves) and shes dying to have a tea party, but she wants you to be thrre too! lol
Kerli: Robbie R Quaglia haha! Well, tell Jewel I'm sending hugs!<3
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:44 am

Damn some of her fans are crazy and werid. lol!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:12 am

I enjoy how completely off topic people are on comments, it's kinda obnoxious how they spam the comment section every time she posts something. Anyway I do agree with kerli pot should be legalized, although if most intelligent heavy users don't want it to be because then it will be taxed
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowViolin Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:32 am

I have nothing against people who smoke weed, but i have something against people who want it to be legal. I don't see why people smoke it, there's nothing positive and it's a drug. Making it legal could make more people using it and tbh i don't want my child (if i get one lol) to smoke weed.

It's good to see some facebook replies by her. The fact that she don't know about the release date is kinda sad but that shows how bad her label is. I like to see that she's already writing stuff for her 3rd album
ShadowViolin
ShadowViolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:53 am

I can think much better thengs to do and spent money.Then that.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:45 am

Weed isn't any worse than cigarettes. Actually if u cook the plant and drink it it has all the pain relieving qualities without the high effect but because its so expensive and illegal to grow it its not feasible right now. Also in the US if it was made legal I'm pretty sure it's make it harder not easier for young children to get a hold of it because the selling of it would be regulated
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:02 pm

I agree with Quincy Smile
It's better than cigarettes or alcohol.
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:22 pm

If weed was legalized, the drug cartels would become pointless and the war on drugs would be over.
I also read an article, that smoking weed can help people get rid of alcoholism ^^

I don't really understand where Bieber was smoking; the media here says it was in the car that the paparazzi followed, the one who died afterwards. But in another news article it said that Bieber wasn't even in the car, but his friend O_o

Anyways, however it was, I'm fine with people smoking, just don't do it in public (it smells bad). Especially if you're a public figure xD
I don't hate Bieber, per se. I just hate his squeaky voice, music and over-the-top fans. I'm (pretty) sure he's a nice person etc.
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:50 pm

Weed is already legal where I live. The regulations haven't gone through yet though, so I'm not sure how it'll go. We already had a lot of "medical" marijuana stores here, so I think they might just start having the government regulate those. We still can't do it in public, there's designated places for people to do it. Some of them look like hookah bars and look really nice.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:16 am

during last days Kerli lost 20,000 followers on Twitter
she had more than 100,000 now just 83,000
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:12 am

oh wow!! Sometimes ppl just lose insterstes in following famous ppl

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowViolin Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:35 am

someone on facebook asked: "when is the "Love Me or Leave Me" music vid coming out? Start promoting your stuff girl..."

Kerli's answer:
"Nothing has anything to do with ME promoting or not promoting it. I always do everything in my power to get you guys more stuff. Feel free to spam Island def jam. They own the rights to the song."

then he answered too:
"I wish you were an independent artist so you could own the rights to your songs :l and release/promote them whenever you want to"

and then the most interesting thing is her answer again:
"That's the goal. Stay tuned."

...so it looks like she's really trying to go out of the contract with IDJ ShockedVery Happy
ShadowViolin
ShadowViolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:20 pm

In all honestly she would do much better with out IDJ.Very Happy Can't blame kerli for wanting out of her contract.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:51 am

I wouldnt mind seeing Kerli go indie. Or join an indie label

Both work, really
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:48 am

Street Halo wrote:I wouldnt mind seeing Kerli go indie. Or join an indie label

Both work, really

true for sure!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by phantom1701 Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:14 am

Kerli on Facebook/Twitter  - Page 3 Image
phantom1701
phantom1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:37 am

wow. she really hates her label too:D 

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:24 pm

I hope she does manage to get out of her label. Kerli has so much potential but her label keeps holding her back. Every time she does a performance that could help her be noticed her label won't follow up and release her music. Like her dancing with the stars performance, people noticed her and even went on youtube to find out about her. They should of released a new single with that hype going, but as per usual they do nothing :/
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:11 pm

LadyMimic wrote:I hope she does manage to get out of her label. Kerli has so much potential but her label keeps holding her back. Every time she does a performance that could help her be noticed her label won't follow up and release her music. Like her dancing with the stars performance, people noticed her and even went on youtube to find out about her. They should of released a new single with that hype going, but as per usual they do nothing :/

Agree:D 

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:52 pm

How exciting! <3

Kerli on Facebook/Twitter  - Page 3 Merch_zps5349bc06
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:25 am

wow:) cool

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:39 am

Oh! That's so awesome! I cannot wait! I've always hated that there's no merch! I cannot contain my excitement or use of exclamation points!
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:00 pm

HAHA!!
I just hope they're not too expensive.. because the freak as i am, i will need to get all of it. Very Happy
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny10 Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:02 am

From her facebook:
Kerli: I have 4 new songs ready for my next EP. I wanna have like 7 really good ones. Then. I wanna have it ready by christmas.

Kerli: There's also a few collabs coming this fall...it's coming.

tiny10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:23 am

That sounds awesome! I wonder who's publishing the EP.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:09 am

I love that she's being more open about this now Smile
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:38 am

ooohhh new collabs! i hope she does a collab with natalia kills...or brooke candy. they would be interesting.
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Ooh, awesome! I'm so glad she's back to giving us a ton of info and keeping us all really up-to-date on everything.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by phantom1701 Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:08 am

new EP?? Sad i want full album
phantom1701
phantom1701

Back to top Go down

Post by KuuLaps Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:13 am

Ready by Christmas? Smile It's not that far at all anymore!
yay, can't wait! santa santa santa santa 
KuuLaps
KuuLaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:53 am

That's awesome news.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:51 am

I can't wait!