Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't hear anything from Kerli in Germany

5 posters

Go down

We don't hear anything from Kerli in Germany Empty We don't hear anything from Kerli in Germany

Post by Viola_Kitten Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 am

Hey there,
i was wondering if there is a place where you can buy Kerli's album or just get to know when it's gonna be released. In germany i can't find anything about her. Is she going to perform somewhere in Europe? Please help me,
Viola_Kitten
Viola_Kitten

Back to top Go down

We don't hear anything from Kerli in Germany Empty Re: We don't hear anything from Kerli in Germany

Post by TanyaMinxy Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:58 am

Same in Serbia. I have never heard anything about Kerli here -.-
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

We don't hear anything from Kerli in Germany Empty Re: We don't hear anything from Kerli in Germany

Post by Natt Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:56 am

Honey, Love is Dead was released in Germany... only you must looking on good music shop
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:58 am

also she was on if i good remember on music song list and on newspapers and also had show, interview
but it was era Love is Dead-Strange
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:09 am

Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola_Kitten Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:41 am

yeah love is dead. but what about the other songs you can find on youtube?
Viola_Kitten
Viola_Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:01 am

These are unreleased / unofficial songs or maybe songs from her upcoming album. But it isn't known exactly when the new Album will be released...and where.

If you have some special questions message me private if you want. It would be easier to explain and talk in german, I think.
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:43 am

The only thing I've seen about kerli in Sweden is:
-Videos she sent to like 3 famous swedish bloggers.
-An article in an gossip paper (lol wtf? is it spelled like that) she was rated as the ugliest look of the week, The outfit was from the RAW artist event.
With a little text saying: Japan called they want you to stop making fun of manga. lol!

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down