Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world makes me sad...

+5
Claudia
BrowniesBeffy
Midnight
MoonChildEve
Dawty
9 posters

Go down

The world makes me sad... Empty The world makes me sad...

Post by Dawty Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:39 am

Just something I feel like ranting about.

I was watching this program called Deadly Women on TV on investigation discovery (Crime channel) and there was this episode on about this girl who for no reason, targeted her 83 year old neighbor who was a WW2 veteran and struck him 66 times with a hatchet and killed him to get admission to a gang... and proceeds to have a bowl of ice cream and watch television before leaving his house and stealing his car + wallet. There was also this one about a FIFTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL who killed someone for the hell of it, because "poor people have nothing going on in their boring lives", she stabbed him, and removed his organs and stuffed his body with rocks and garbage so his body would sink into the river she planned to throw him in. Another one was about this girl who kidnaps a random 13 year old girl from the mall along with her boyfriend and rapes her, tortures her, injects drain cleaner into her (which makes your skin burn and dissolve from the inside out) before shooting her and throwing her off a cliff. Suspect There was an episode as well on a mother who killed her 4 children to get revenge on her ex-husband.

This kind of thing makes me unimaginably sad for this world and the people in it. To me, doing things like this is beyond spontaneous "murder" and you have to be extremely evil and vile to do crimes like this. It is one thing to shoot someone because of a personal issue you have for them but to dismember and torture and brutalize innocent people you don't know, or kill your own children to simply get "revenge" on your ex husband (which the children were no part of at all) is just mind boggling to me, and it makes me physically sick.

I don't think I will ever watch this channel again, because it is honestly depressing for me. But it also kind of evokes this spirit in me, like I want to become an investigator and bring justice to people who do these things.
Dawty
Dawty

Back to top Go down

The world makes me sad... Empty Re: The world makes me sad...

Post by MoonChildEve Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:57 am

Well some people really are not in their right minds...I remember watching the crime channel once and this teenage boy stabbed this old man to death for a joke and his stupid mother told the family of the old man that 'he was going to die anyway'...the world isn't a happy place.
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:03 am

The only thing I thought was: Why they show something like this on TV? Who would WANT to see something like this?
The sad answer is: A lot of people want to see this...

I hope nobody got "inspired" by such shows...
It reminds me also at those french tv-show called "Jeu de la Mort"... [Click]
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:28 am

I was quite shocked when I read this. I never thought anyone would do such things.
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:54 am

I can't speak, this is far beyond horrible.

Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:58 am

I just watched this and I was shocked. I'm left speechless. How can people do such horrible things?
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawty Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:45 am

BrowniesBeffy wrote:

I just watched this and I was shocked. I'm left speechless. How can people do such horrible things?

It's scary to even think a FOURTEEN year old girl is capable of raping another 12 year old Suspect
Dawty
Dawty

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:11 am

I've been watching a few episodes of this show. And I have to say it is actually a bit interesting. (I'm not saying I would kill someone, NEVER EVER would I do that). Anyway, I just saw one episode called Young Blood and I don't really know what to say. How can a ten year old kill? that's just horrible and frightening.
Anyway, here's the episode:

BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:01 pm

The world is fucked up.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:11 pm

I'm sorry to say, I love watching these types of shows. In some sick, twisted way, it always makes me want to be a better person. But also I like watching what crazy stuff people do. Razz

I'm still against murder obviously.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:57 am

^Same here.
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:09 am

Some years ago...in England, I think, two boys (both younger than thirteen) kidnapped a small child when his mother's back was turned and tortured the poor thing...they stamped on him and broke all his bones before eventually killing him...and they ACTUALLY released the boy. England needs to take a leaf out of America's punishment books, I must say. Hearing about this story made me want to physically vomit. It's disgusting.
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:19 am

BrowniesBeffy wrote:

I couldn't bring myself to watch the rest of this video after I saw all the girls in the car driving into the forest. It's scary, but true, how some people can do horrific things like that.
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:07 pm

I can't imagine someone doing that....is just something awful!

Sadly...there are people like that .....i guess those people are crazy or need some attention i don't know....I'll watch the videos..
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:04 pm

One of my favorite shows! I find it addicting.

I also get physically sick watching it. The sickest one I've seen was from the episode "Forbidden Love" A 12 year old girl who wanted to be Goth so she dated a 23 year old goth guy. He was insane. He ACTUALLY thought he was a 300 year-old werewolf and ALWAYS carried a necklace filled with human blood around his neck. She was TWELVE, and the relationship was VERY sexual. Her parents found out, and they were a normal, loving, Christian, non-abusive family, and obviously said she had to break up with him. She told her boyfriend that she had a plan to kill them, so they worked together to form a plan. One night he snuck into the house with a filet knife and stabbed her mom a BUNCH of times. I think 14. The father tried to fight him off with a screwdriver and asked him (with his last words) "Why are you doing this?" and the boyfriend said "Because your daughter wants you f*cking dead." He then ran upstairs, where the girl was comforting her little brother. He said "I killed them for you, you do him for me." and handed her the knife. In court she said he told her "Please don't, I'm too young to die." but she slit his throat regardless. She said he "was gargling." as she did it. Then after she did it, the boyfriend stole the knife and stabbed him in the heart 3 times. Immediately after they drove to the boyfriend's house and had sex. They were arrested, and he proposed to her through notes. She said yes, but they broke up after an argument in court.

And what's awful, is that because of Canadian law, she could have a maximum penalty of 10 years, even though the psychologist's on the show says that for a kid to kill their parents when they weren't abusive is really just so mentally twisted that she couldn't be fixed. And she didn't even get 10 years. She got 4 years in a Psychiatric Ward, and 4 and a half years living a normal life in a supervised community. And her name will be changed and everything and they'll make it impossible to find out it's her and she'll live normal life. She could be anyone's neighbor, co-worker, etc and they would never be able to know.
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Wow.......
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down