Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formspring Q 1 [Singing]

Go down

Formspring Q 1 [Singing] Empty Formspring Q 1 [Singing]

Post by MoonChildLuis Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:56 pm

I decided that I'm going to start posting the questions I ask Kerli on her Formspring.

Ok, someone asked Kerli if she liked Mariah Carey

Q) Kerli I love your music, love your way, I'm your fan, but have another singer that I am a fan too, is Mariah Carey, you like her?
A) oh, what a voice does Mariah have!! Amazing

and then I decided to ask the following question because everyone knows Mariah Carey has an amazing range and can hit extremely high notes on whistle register. She however does not hold the record to the highest hit its by Georgia Brown but thats besides the point, on to the question.

Q) speaking of range what is your vocal range, you should do a video i want too hear if you can go into whistle register Very Happy
A) I don't even know. I don't think I have a very big range but I have a lot of different voices. My vocal coach has taught me to sing well in falsetto. So I do that a lot too on the new album.

Last edited by MoonChildLuis on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

http://www.myspace.com/siberian777

Back to top Go down

Formspring Q 1 [Singing] Empty Re: Formspring Q 1 [Singing]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:08 pm

Mariah Carey has a good voice.

Back to top Go down