Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alicia's blog <3 =)

+9
Krissy
Liisu
LightThruDarkness
EetuJaKeijut
Sunnech
Natt
MoonChildLuis
Riley
alis18
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alicia's blog <3 =) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alicia's blog <3 =)

Post by Tara Mon May 02, 2011 7:35 pm

I made my favorite smoothie ever the other day.

I used frozen mango chunks, frozen raspberries, mixed greens, vanilla yogurt and orange juice. I was in heaven Smile
Go lighter on the greens(or lettuce whatever you prefer) and equal amounts of mangos and raspberries, a few spoon fulls of yogert, heavy on the o.j.

I don't use measurements I just do them to taste. YUM.
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Tue May 03, 2011 12:22 pm

It sounds yummi!!! I'm gonna try it!
I did today the one who Kerli does....I saw the ingredients on the picture she posted in her blog...and it was soooo delicious!
And also bananas with blueberries and apples it's very tasty too!
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Tue May 03, 2011 12:24 pm

I haven't tried one with apples yet. I buy my fruit frozen usually because it's cheaper. I bet green apples would be awesome.
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by Essence Tue May 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Ahh! I love your blog!! Even though bad stuff happens you find a way to find some sort of happiness in it. I wish i could be more like you >.< Also, what i use the most in my smoothies are oranges, apples, loads of bananas, loads of strawberries and some blueberries. Its ah mazing ^_^
Essence
Essence

https://www.facebook.com/lizzasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Mon May 09, 2011 8:54 pm

MissJT: I buy my fruits frozen too=)

Essence: Awwwwwww=) thank you!! your comment made my day!!!i'm glad you like my blog!!....well yes...i always try to see the good things=)...and yeah! I love put a lot of bananas to my smothies!=)

Well...recently I haven't had time to post something...but i've been very busy with the school and ballet cause in my ballet school we're gonna present in june, Mary Poppins=) it's a cute show and I dance several times=) so i'm excited!!=DDD...yei.
In the school I feel like i'm gonna fail physical...i just don't get it all that stuff about the energy, and temperature and elastic collision and more and more stuff...It's just aaaa=( ...but i'm doing my best to pass the subject so i'm gonna go to some extra classes :/ or well try to study more!
bounce

And tomorrow is mother's day in mexico may 10th so i'm gonna take my mom to a restaurant or something like that...
And amm my back hurts so much right now...i don't know why did i do suddenly my back start to hurt and it hurts everytime i turned or something like that=( but well..i put some kind of ointment and i hope my back gets better=)

I'm really inspired right now...so i'm just gonna write.
In the school...or not just in the school...with my friends...I always have been the "funny" girl...like I have the gift to make people laugh with my jokes and i'm always good with them. I really like be that way because I like make my friends happier when they're sad or mad. And I also laught at me when i say silly things 'cause i think that it's good sometimes laugh of yourself when yo do something funny=).
The point is that I feel like my mission here it's like entertain people..make them laugh...put a smile on their faces..all my friends are always laughing when i'm around...and I mean i'm not even try to be funny is something that just comes out naturally...and i think it's good. But everything has always it's bad side.
Some people just don't take me seriously...like they think that as i'm always laughing and smiling, they can treat me how they want and they think like it's my obligation entertain them. Some people have put me nicknames and sometimes is funny but sometimes it isnt'. Also they think they can treat me however they want and make fun of me..and that i'll never feel hurt. They always see me happy and they don't think that sometimes their jokes hurts me. That i can feel sad too and that sometimes i need somebody to make me happy too. They think i always smiling and living the life like a joke...but it's not like that. I also have fears, i also feel sad sometimes and they think that nothing hurts me..but the real thing is that i'm not that strong.
I don't know if you understand what I try to say but that's how I feel sometimes:/.
Sometimes I said to them that they need to understand that i'm not their personal entertainment. And sometimes I don't wanna laugh.

Thank you for read my blog!
Greetings!
alis18
alis18

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Sat May 21, 2011 2:43 pm

I know i'm too young for worry about this stuff..but i'm 16 and i've never had a boyfriend...never! just two almost boyfriends but at the end nothing.
Most of my friends have boyfriends or at least they have had one...but me..never. I'm not saying I want desperately one now..and I know that i'm still too young and i have so much life to find someone who loves me....but the fact that i have never had one makes me feel like...kind of sad...
I know that in the old times it was like normal, but nowadays 13 years old girls have boyfriend.
But you know...i rather have a boyfriend who I really feel like I like him...than have one just because I want one. Many girls I know..have boyfriends without not even love them and I don't want that. I want to have a boyfriend that I really love.
Always happen to me that...the guy i like has girlfriend or he doesn't like me...and the one who likes me i'm not interested in them:/
Maybe the one for me hasn't come yet...but i just don't know what to think...I don't need a boyfriend to be happy....but the fact that I've never had one is what is really making me feel...sad?...alone?
I don't know....

alis18
alis18

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:24 pm

I always have been the kind of girl who doesn't care about people say about me...like i don't care aswell as i am happy with myself but lately i've been feeling like everyone is judging me.
I said a few months ago here that i was going to dance Mary Poppins..so the third week is about to start and i'm so happy...but my mates...the other girls who dance with me...well...they're nice people but...i feel like they judge everything i do and not just them like everybody does..
They judge how i dress...how i talk...even my profile picture on facebook...
For example i have a pair of shoes that i love...so i wore them three days ago and they said: "why are u wearing those shoes?...i don't like them...i mean the shape it's good but i don't like the color" and i'm like...but i like them so...
or my make up they said that i should use more make up and that the way i use the make up it's not the best.
Other friends told me like i dress like an old woman...that i use ugly shoes and my jeans are ugly too...and i'm like wtf? i don't care i like how i dress that i don't dress trashy doesn't mean that i dress like an old lady....
I have a friend who always dislike everything i do...she tell me that she doesn't like my profile picture, she doesn't like my make up she's always judging me...
I just hate it...'cause i'm a person with low self-esteem and i'm receiving those kind of comments that..are hurting me cause i wonder..why they're always critizicing me?...am i ugly or what?
Everytime i start to gain more self-esteem that i said: omg i wanna love me! i don't wanna be angry with me and my body....i wanna be ok with me..something happens that makes me feel like the ugliest person in the world...
I just don't know what to do...i guess the best thing i can do is just ignore those comments.

And today it wasn't a good day at all.. it's been raining a lot! so today in the morning i was in the school looking for a cab to go back to home but there weren't any!...either a bus! and i was alone and with cold and with no phone 'cause it didn't have any money...so i got wet i was in the rain like one and a half hour till magically my mom calls me saying that she was worry so i told her and she sent my grandpa to go find me to the school=D
so i went back to home and then my cellphone fell to the water and i was like nooooooooooo!!!....it still works but no too much..
After a good shower i turn on my lap and i was having a good time when the lights turn off! because of the rain two poles fell down so all the suburb where i live the lighst didn't work since 1:00 PM until 9:00PM!! i was so boring but i had rehearsal of mary poppins so i didn't get that bored.
I though nothing more could happen but when i came back my notes of the school were on internet and i saw that i failed two subjects...the easiest ones!!!=(((( but not because of my notes but i have several absences...
not a good day today
I hope everything gets better tomorrow!

Love & Light
love ya!
alis18
alis18

Back to top Go down

Post by coolio.uhlickeeah(: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:22 am

bienvenidos! i no vivo en mexico, pero he oído hablar de ella de mi familia. pero si no te gusta la escuela tanto, entonces pídele a tu mamá si se puede cambiar de escuela. es probable que haya un montón de escuelas para elegir. Espero que ayudó. Smile
coolio.uhlickeeah(:
coolio.uhlickeeah(:

Back to top Go down

Post by coolio.uhlickeeah(: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:26 am

y si alguna vez quieren hablar ni nada, voy a estar allí. Very Happy
coolio.uhlickeeah(:
coolio.uhlickeeah(:

Back to top Go down

Post by coolio.uhlickeeah(: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:29 am

well, bai!
coolio.uhlickeeah(:
coolio.uhlickeeah(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Feliz Cumple, honey <3
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:31 pm

coolio.uhlickeeah(: thank you so much for talking to me in spanish that was really cute! and of course you can talk to me everytime you want to! i'll be there too!

Natt....thank you so much!!!=)......today it was a good day!=) it was full of love.! Thank you again! you're amazing!
alis18
alis18

Back to top Go down

Post by coolio.uhlickeeah(: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:52 pm

welcome. Smile i hope i helped. i thought speaking in Spanish would make you happy. I'm Mexican/American, and i speak both languages, (apparently! Rolling Eyes ) and.. we have the same name! Very Happy
coolio.uhlickeeah(:
coolio.uhlickeeah(:

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

really? your name is alicia..alice?...that's cool!..yes that made me feel happy..thank you again!
That's cool..to speak two languages...i speak spanish very well jaja but i'm not bad in english..i understand almost everything..i just need practice=)....
your spanish is good.....btw=)
alis18
alis18

Back to top Go down

Post by coolio.uhlickeeah(: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:59 am

thx. Smile im glad i made you happy. Very Happy
coolio.uhlickeeah(:
coolio.uhlickeeah(:

Back to top Go down

Post by coolio.uhlickeeah(: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:01 am

oh, i sent you a friend request, just cause. Very Happy
coolio.uhlickeeah(:
coolio.uhlickeeah(:

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:54 pm

Long time without coming here. It feels cool to be back at this old blog which no one will read but I like it here anyway cyclops .
Honestly, 4 years ago I admired Kerli for everything she said on her blog and how she showed her spirituality, to me, that was really interesting and different, but I didn't really understand what it was all about. What was being spiritual? What is being in tune with yourself? What is love, integrity and unity and how can I really feel it?

At that time I hadnt had my first spiritual experience or a reason to believe in it. But it wasn't long until I started to understand everything.
Self love? what was that? Well, I think I learned it.
I don't think it's necessary to explain it because many people already know it, but to feel it, it's different. Up until now, I don't think I have fully understood the term...maybe, I still don't love myself as I expected, but I know that I'm closer than before. And that I know that my angels or my higher self, spirit guide, however, are with me....even if I sometimes feel like not believing or like nothing's happening.
alis18
alis18

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:51 am

I definitely get that! I thought Kerli's posts on spirituality were really interesting and they made me think, but that was it. I didn't really understand how anyone could be in tune with themselves or have a higher self or anything like that. This last year I've been learning a lot about spirituality... and myself.

I have my moments of doubt too. Like, sometimes I go to gatherings where there's energy work or psychics an things like that and I feel like I'm the only one in the room who isn't "feeling" it. Then other times I'll experience something amazing! It's a journey with ups and downs, for sure.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:49 am

Yes, it's definitely that, something you never stop learning, but to me, the most amazing thing is how your view of the world change completely. Like you really can tell the difference when you were asleep, and when you are awake....it's...so great for me IDK who to explain it. Beautiful feeling.
alis18
alis18

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:17 am

It's been ages since I came here....I'm 28 years old now, writing from my office, times have changed. But life always brings you back to where you belong or where you feel at home.

life is beautiful
alis18
alis18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2