Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album?

+43
Lovemuffin
AennilLinnEa
SmilePretty:)
herzschmerz
catloafwithpotato
blackpixiedust
Sinn
Purgatory
kaitoangel
ChicaLuna
Amaranthus-Myst
JaneLove
kerliteaparty2
ladyxcabaret
EetuJaKeijut
Dawty
electrickisses
out of the hollow
Sunnech
ferdzzz
Claudia
sparks2303
Brittney
electric_rhino
Chikyuu
Dreamer
Natt
Liisu
mentinfusion
GeoffKoiv
TheLastSongbird
pixiedust19
dreamsdontsleep
joseph325625
Poetic
kurokai
Spearsfan
Little Phoenix
loonylovegood
Krissy
Lilee
BrowniesBeffy
mimi
47 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album?

Post by Liisu Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:32 am

what do you think, is Red Flags on her new album as well? I would actually be sad if there's not...but that would make it better if she then would make it downloadable Smile
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album?

Post by Natt Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:44 am

I think that studio version Red Flags must be awesome...hmm my dream is Red Flags on new album
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:11 am

KerliKoivPoland wrote:I think that studio version Red Flags must be awesome...hmm my dream is Red Flags on new album

SO we expect that there's Red Flags on the album!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
kihkih I love you
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:53 am

Oh red flags! and i want I'll Find You ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:35 am

Natalian wrote:Oh red flags! and i want I'll Find You ^^

These are absolutely adorable songs. were you in Estonia when Kerli performed in Tallinn Õllesummer?
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:49 pm

I'm just hoping she doesn't lose that creepy and dark side to her. I'm not sure what i'm expecting to be honest.. but hopefully it's similar to Love is Dead but has more songs that could be radio friendly. I think she's smart for making it sound more poppy. I don't have a problem with that. I just hope she doesn't lose that charm of hers that makes her stand out visually. All of the hits that she's had has had some sort of audience.. people like her and her music obviously. It's not like she's this completely unknown indie artist. It's just a matter of her getting out there more and doing promo to reach out to more people i think. And by reading her answers on form spring you can tell she wants that.
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album? - Page 2 Empty =

Post by Chikyuu Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Better be worth the wait is all I can say.
Chikyuu
Chikyuu

http://www.neoseeker.com/members/Earth/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:37 pm

i think it will be

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Chikyuu wrote:Better be worth the wait is all I can say.

I agree -.-;
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by electric_rhino Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:36 am

Will your new album be released this year or the next?

album will probably next year. some new material this year. plenty for you guys to be satisfied. I'll put out some music and visuals.
electric_rhino
electric_rhino

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:42 am

So we have to waite some more.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikyuu Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:24 am

electric_rhino wrote:
Will your new album be released this year or the next?

album will probably next year. some new material this year. plenty for you guys to be satisfied. I'll put out some music and visuals.

That sucks.
Chikyuu
Chikyuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:55 am

Let's be honest. Did anyone actually expect the album this year? I mean, we haven't heard the first single, and didn't she say she wanted the first single out and the second single ready before she started the final edits of the album?
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikyuu Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:02 am

*omnom-nom*

It's been about three years.

I want my album.
Chikyuu
Chikyuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 am

she have say album is coming out from December in year 2009. Why she is keep not putting out it?

I am get kind of tired of wait Sad but I hope it is worth this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 am

She said she release some new stuff this year. There's no point to give the album out in Christmas, I guess. Many albums are coming out then, too much to compete with.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:20 am

Liisu wrote:She said she release some new stuff this year. There's no point to give the album out in Christmas, I guess. Many albums are coming out then, too much to compete with.

but it SHOULD be out in Christmas time because this is when it is make a lot of money for her. This is why they do this for many other singers. It is not make very much reason why it is not out in this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:25 am

well Kerli wants this album to be her....I don't know how to say it....a way to get known in a music world?
Christmas is not that time when a musician, who's not known all over the world yet, is gonna make it.
Plus when you have all those Gaga's and Rihannas and known superstars' albums out this Christmas, there's not much people who are gonna buy an album from an artist that's not as knownn as they are.
People waste money at Christmas, it's a good sale for known artists.
Kerli is not that known yet. After the second album...Hopefully Smile
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:37 am

Well it's true that a lot of big albums are coming out in the few months. Like Rihanna's, Taylor Swift's, and Kanye West's. Some big albums are going to be coming out in the beginning of 2011 too. Lady Gaga has been planning on releasing her new album in 2011 for long time now. It's also rumored Britney Spears album will be out early 2011.

I still think releasing her album in the beginning of the year is a good thing. It worked for Ke$ha. Albums that are released in the beginning of a new year get a lot of hype.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:53 am

I think that Kerli wants that effect album was the best!!! The most important is every detail, even the smallest...we must have patience!!!
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:58 pm

I know we all want the album out now.BUT I think kerli want's its to be perfuct and be the best every. I guess that's why she's taking a long time to reaslse it. MYbe afther christmas time be better to put it out..

too bad they could't you know give out a single of kerli. pluse some samples with more well known singer's... So if you buy one of there cds you get a free kerl sample single..Then people may take a huge instrested to her.

I remember one time.when i brought this cd.I got a sample of the new up coming singers! it was in 99 and it was britney spear's.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:09 pm

Q: Would you ever want to do another collaboration with an artist or a band? Like "Strange" with Tokio Hotel? Is their any collabs on your new album? <3 you, K!

A: There is one or two collaborations which I really wanna pull off for this album. We'll see if it works out.

That would be really cool but shouldn't it already be done? Oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:58 pm

I thought they have already picked out the songs that are gonna be on the album.... Neutral
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:41 am

It's probably that they have a solo version, but they want other artists to join in. Like with The Creationist. Cesare added his vocals after the album came out!
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brittney Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:36 pm

I still want her to keep the 'Love is Dead' sound because I really like it. Like...hmm, how do I describe it? Darkish with like deadkittyxo said 'fairy-pop'
Brittney
Brittney

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks2303 Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:32 pm

does anyone else think that her releasing the single would kind of spoil the surprise for the album? i'm incredibly excited for the single as much as everyone else, but once we listen to the single, we'll know what bubblegoth is and we'll know what direction she's going in.
not knowing is frustrating, but also pretty exciting, and the single is a small thing to spoil the surprise on imo. lol
is that weird?
sparks2303
sparks2303

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:31 am

i hadn't thought of it to be honest!
it does spoil it, BUT kerli has said that she's got much better stuff on the album, so we'll still not know for sure! plus i think we'll all get much more excited for the album once we hear what to expect!
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:07 am

I thought she said this song is not really that kind as the others on her album will be.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:51 am

^ Yeah, she said it was along the lines of BubbleGoth, but not entirely the new style like the songs on the album are. So it will definitely still be a surprise, I'm sure Very Happy
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks2303 Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:08 am

ah, that's good then Smile
~17 ish days to go!
sparks2303
sparks2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:29 am

yay!!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Very Happy sooo soon.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:56 pm

I knowwww! >.< *dying*
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:34 pm

I'm definitely not feeling well enough to comment on everything but Kerli said on her formspring 'It's a part of the sound scape that will define bubblegoth. It has something very pop about it, something ominous but something completely beautiful about it.' (I took this from the Setup Track page.)

I think this will give us a idea what bubblegoth is without giving it away completely.

Besides Kerli has to release singles from the album before it releases. That's part of the process to promote your album before it comes out. I never heard of releasing the album first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:05 pm

And even if the setup track does spoil it, it's gotta get spoiled eventually! I say better now than never. Smile
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by ferdzzz Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:21 pm

I'm just pretty jure that it gonna be AMAZING! *-* I just can't wait *-*
ferdzzz
ferdzzz

http://www.twitter.com/ferdzzz

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks2303 Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:47 pm

in the end, listening to it >>> spoiling it, so whatever. i am just really curious about the songs now.
sparks2303
sparks2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:50 am

Poetic wrote:And even if the setup track does spoil it, it's gotta get spoiled eventually! I say better now than never. Smile

Agreed xD
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:40 am

i hope this works and helps her new album

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:13 pm

ahh I can not wait to hear .. ahh god .. ahh I'll be looking forward to his new album .. I love his personality .. I love all of it ..

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by Brittney Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:13 pm

I can't wait to hear it! Very Happy
Brittney
Brittney

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks2303 Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:27 pm

~15 days left! [though I think it'll be more like 12]
sparks2303
sparks2303

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:43 pm

sparks2303 wrote:does anyone else think that her releasing the single would kind of spoil the surprise for the album? i'm incredibly excited for the single as much as everyone else, but once we listen to the single, we'll know what bubblegoth is and we'll know what direction she's going in.
not knowing is frustrating, but also pretty exciting, and the single is a small thing to spoil the surprise on imo. lol
is that weird?

You have more willpower than me if you can stand to wait until a full album is released to listen to any of it. If any single comes out, or snippets become available, or tracklistings, or full songs... I can't STAND it, I have to listen. xD Depriving myself of listening to anything as soon as it comes out makes me insane. Razz
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks2303 Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:01 pm

oh, i never said that i wasn't going to listen to it Wink
sparks2303
sparks2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:54 am

i really can't waite..and iam really hoping this time her new cd will be realised in every country!!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks2303 Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:52 pm

same. i would really like to buy it
sparks2303
sparks2303

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:44 pm

It would be so nice to be able to go to a shop and buy the CD, rather than ordering it on Amazon and having to wait till it arrived. From what I know, Kerli seemed pretty adamant that the new album will be sold all over the world Very Happy

Buying the album on iTunes just won't do for me. I'll have to have a physical copy. Most music I do buy on iTunes, but Kerli's a very special exception. The new album's art will be just as beautiful as Love is Dead's, if not more so, I'm sure <3
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by electrickisses Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:57 pm

TheLastSongbird wrote:It would be so nice to be able to go to a shop and buy the CD, rather than ordering it on Amazon and having to wait till it arrived. From what I know, Kerli seemed pretty adamant that the new album will be sold all over the world Very Happy

Buying the album on iTunes just won't do for me. I'll have to have a physical copy. Most music I do buy on iTunes, but Kerli's a very special exception. The new album's art will be just as beautiful as Love is Dead's, if not more so, I'm sure <3

I completely agree! I think her fans deserve to be able to buy her album in stores.
And, i'm so excited for this new album. I can't wait to see what she does.
I hope it still has the touching elements of Love is Dead, but with a little bit
more of Tea Party mixed with Walking On Air and a dose of creepiness. <3
electrickisses
electrickisses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:19 pm

Me too i can't wait for hear it.. I hope this time it sold in Mexico and that of Love is Dead had to wait until late 2009 to acquire ... and already had more than one year of release ahh ... but I hope that if the world is ...

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:19 pm

omg..i really hope the new cd will be in music stores..i will then buy it proudly...

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next