Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album?

+43
Lovemuffin
AennilLinnEa
SmilePretty:)
herzschmerz
catloafwithpotato
blackpixiedust
Sinn
Purgatory
kaitoangel
ChicaLuna
Amaranthus-Myst
JaneLove
kerliteaparty2
ladyxcabaret
EetuJaKeijut
Dawty
electrickisses
out of the hollow
Sunnech
ferdzzz
Claudia
sparks2303
Brittney
electric_rhino
Chikyuu
Dreamer
Natt
Liisu
mentinfusion
GeoffKoiv
TheLastSongbird
pixiedust19
dreamsdontsleep
joseph325625
Poetic
kurokai
Spearsfan
Little Phoenix
loonylovegood
Krissy
Lilee
BrowniesBeffy
mimi
47 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album?

Post by Krissy Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:58 pm

electric_rhino wrote:the only thing I expect from this album now is to be released.
.......same

Krissy

Back to top Go down

What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:57 am

nothing really.......i think she's passed the depressed mood....she just needs music to be a huge hit.she needs a pure pop album

Back to top Go down

Post by kerliteaparty2 Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:24 am

I Think Kerlis Upcoming Album will be Fab and Worthwhile!Hope she doesnt change her image because i think she has a fab voice and is amazing.
Gonna buy Tea Party on my phone!Bye
kerliteaparty2
kerliteaparty2

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneLove Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:38 am

I can't even wait for it! I think the album as a whole won't be as poppy as Army of Love, but will for sure be on the lighter side.

Ahhh I just want the damn album already!
JaneLove
JaneLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaranthus-Myst Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:03 pm

Spearsfan wrote:I'm for anything except some like ghetto rapping then no please. Pop/Rock/Industrial/Gothic/electronic/Indie bring on the new music.

yeah, it would not make sense if there's any ghetto-anything on it. she is calling it "bubble GOTH" so there must be gothic elements to the sweet, fantasy sound. Something like Nature Boy, Walking On Air, Saima, Hurt Me, Strange Boy, Death is in Love with Me---the songs should have that balance of light and dark, and those songs do so quite well. I just hope the producers allow her to do that. They might want her to sound like every other typical pop star only to sell better, which would break my heart if they do that to her :/
Amaranthus-Myst
Amaranthus-Myst

http://nectyreen.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaranthus-Myst Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:19 pm

GeoffKoiv wrote:Depressing Pop....If thats what she means by "Goth"..

Goth is not depressing, its dark and whimsical. If she is going to combine pop and goth, it should sound like a combination of dark, somehwat ominous, but with hints of fantasy and gothic lolita sweetness. I just hope its not a dance/pop album because that means that the "goth" part is just kind of like a gimmick or something :/
Amaranthus-Myst
Amaranthus-Myst

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicaLuna Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:58 pm

I hate calling Kerlis music pop. Britney Spears is pop. She doesn't write her own music and the lyrics don't have that deep of a meaning. The songs don't seem to have much effort put in to them. I do like Britney but she isn't as talented as Kerli.
ChicaLuna
ChicaLuna

https://dedomhnaigh.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaranthus-Myst Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:41 pm

ChicaLuna wrote:I hate calling Kerlis music pop. Britney Spears is pop. She doesn't write her own music and the lyrics don't have that deep of a meaning. The songs don't seem to have much effort put in to them. I do like Britney but she isn't as talented as Kerli.

I feel the same way. The label pop grosses me out a bit, because of what it often entails:
sex appeal
slave women with no talent being marketed by money-hungry creeps
repetition, radio overplay, easy

I don't know. Not all pop is bad, but Kerli.....what if she gets screwed over by producers who just want to use her as a money maker?
Amaranthus-Myst
Amaranthus-Myst

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:15 am

Kerli is 100 times better then miss britney spear's!! Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:47 pm

The label "pop" came into being as a shortened version of the word "popular." Unfortunately, a lot of the music that is currently popular portrays women in a demeaning, overtly sexualized fashion and is nowhere near the intellectual level of the music Kerli creates. However, as we have seen, Kerli can do incredible things -- and perhaps re-defining the word "pop" is one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitoangel Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:47 pm

I love Kerli! she is amazing no matter what >.<
kaitoangel
kaitoangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaranthus-Myst Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:40 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah when's it coming out? the wait is just killing me. I'm waiting for two albums right now. One comes out in febuary and Kerli's....well when does hers come out? I'm desperate to see what the cover will look like and what the songs will sound like T_T
Amaranthus-Myst
Amaranthus-Myst

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicaLuna Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:48 pm

Amaranthus-Myst wrote:well when does hers come out? I'm desperate to see what the cover will look like and what the songs will sound like T_T

I don't think anyone knows yet. Sad
ChicaLuna
ChicaLuna

https://dedomhnaigh.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purgatory Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:39 am

All I'm hoping for is that Kerli remembers that Bubblegoth has GOTH in it... I see her shying ever farther from that sort of feel in her music ( The undeniably POP-ish Army of Love) but I know I'll remain a fan of hers. ... I geuss Love isn't dead afterall seeing as she's building an army of it....
Purgatory
Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:12 am

Purgatory wrote:All I'm hoping for is that Kerli remembers that Bubblegoth has GOTH in it... I see her shying ever farther from that sort of feel in her music ( The undeniably POP-ish Army of Love) but I know I'll remain a fan of hers. ... I geuss Love isn't dead afterall seeing as she's building an army of it....

I think that Kerli remember. Why shying???
Kerli experimenting all the time and it's very good

Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:43 am

mind u, i think with kerli telling us little things about the album, and she keeps saying how great its gonna be - the expectations are high.
im sure we wont be disappointed but i hope we'll love it as much as kerli makes us believe.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinn Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 am

Someone knows when go out the new album? The single is out but we haven't anything information of the album... Crying or Very sad
Sinn
Sinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:52 am

If I good understand new album ho out in the summer
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinn Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:57 am

KerliPoland wrote:If I good understand new album ho out in the summer

Okk, thanks for the answer! and will she do promotion for the single?? because the single can't does nothing without some promotion like perfomances...
Sinn
Sinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:02 pm

you're welcome... but only I heard it..but my English isn't good.. I'm sorry but I don't know anything about promotion single..maybe others persons here will be know Smile
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by blackpixiedust Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:31 pm

Honestly, I'm not quite sure. I'm trying to not use AOL as a base for what the entire album will sound like. I know that I will adore it no matter what, thanks to my eclectic taste in music. Kerli doesn't often let me down with her music so I expect to be totally satisfied with whatever she delivers. I love you
blackpixiedust
blackpixiedust

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Well, I hope it's more like AOL and less like Speed Limit. Very Happy heh..
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brittney Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:59 pm

Has she said around when the album with be out?
Brittney
Brittney

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Hopefully this Autumn(Spring) the single will be out and album.

I imagine it to be colourful.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:44 am

Sinn wrote:Someone knows when go out the new album? The single is out but we haven't anything information of the album... Crying or Very sad

the single isnt out yet. Army of Love is the setup track so that she could start showing the world some of the new style.

I think we're very near in hearing the first single and then, moonchildren, its our duty to help kerli make it number 1.
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:03 am

I wish she releases some ambient songs...or gives them away for free...or makes them downloadable with extra money. I don't care. I crave for her old kinda songs Smile
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by herzschmerz Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:32 am

I don't know exactly what to expect from her second album, but I think it will be more poppy, but with more intelligent lyrics than those you hear on most mainstream pop. I think she's going to do very well with it. I'm telling everyone I know how amazing she is, so when she gets famous I can say "I told you so". XD
herzschmerz
herzschmerz

http://www.squidoo.com/bubblegoth

Back to top Go down

Post by SmilePretty:) Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:10 pm

Kerli's just incredible and I think that anything she'll bring out will be amazing, because she has that kind of power in her music. To assume something from the great is like implying predictability and I don't think Kerli's music is predictable at all! Her songs are all awesome and original and whatever she decides to bring out will be awesome and original as well Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:39 pm

I'm with Liisu! I would love to have some old kerli songs. Very Happy I hope one day she will share them with us. Very Happy

I have a very strong feeling that this album will be very light. More happy songs. I'm geting very excited for the new album.

I'll give kerlis new music style a chance Smile

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph325625 Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:09 pm

joseph325625 wrote:i think her new album will be awesome. when i open up the cd case it will be like the disney commerical and fireworks and ballons and faries will come out Smile

Faries Cyber Faries Smile
Fireworks Black Light and Neon colored light beams xD
I think thats a little more accurate. (:
joseph325625
joseph325625

http://www.myspace.com/400641326

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 am

BrowniesBeffy wrote:I'm hoping it will still have that creepy sound in it.. : ] But I will love the album anyway Razz
Yeah! Me too. Like it will be something else but we will still be able to hear that it's kerli! And not like other artists Very Happy

Last edited by AennilLinnEa on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:37 pm

butterflycry2010 wrote:same with me.
Me too!

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:01 pm

well we're gonna have to waite

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovemuffin Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:51 pm

I'm super excitded to hear it xD CAN NOT WAIT TIL IT COMES OUT!!!!!
I'm not sure what to expect. But i'm sure ill love it Very Happy
Lovemuffin
Lovemuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by sofierain Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:58 pm

i just hope she hasnt completely gone to the mainstream pop sound. although, knowing her it wont. im thinking its gonna be cyber pop with a magical sound to it(:
sofierain
sofierain

https://facebook.com/sofierain

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveisalwaysthere! Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:20 pm

hasn't she said it would tell some kind of story?? i wanna know what the story is Smile
Loveisalwaysthere!
Loveisalwaysthere!

Back to top Go down

Post by sofierain Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Same here!!!!
sofierain
sofierain

https://facebook.com/sofierain

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:48 am

It would be weird if the story was like: I have something you want, but you're not gonna get it. Don't be fooled by my dollface. Aww.. I'm sorry. When you cry I cry..

(I haven't read the lyrics for Doll Face yet, and I've only heard the song 3 times. So it might be wrong, almost the same thing with the other songs. )
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:03 am

I don't think this album will have that creepy sound.(too much)

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:10 am

BrowniesBeffy wrote:It would be weird if the story was like: I have something you want, but you're not gonna get it. Don't be fooled by my dollface. Aww.. I'm sorry. When you cry I cry..

i hope not 0.o
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:30 pm

BrowniesBeffy wrote:It would be weird if the story was like: I have something you want, but you're not gonna get it. Don't be fooled by my dollface. Aww.. I'm sorry. When you cry I cry..
omg, that would be too funny. Very Happy
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:52 pm

catloafwithpotato wrote:
omg, that would be too funny. Very Happy
totally

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:38 am

no, i think if there's gonna be a story its going to be about overcoming obstacles. like she's said many of times, love is dead era was the time of struggle and now she's overcome them so the new album is much lighter etc.
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by foreverwaiting_moonchild Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:23 am

I kind of hope every song isn't happy/bubbly tho. I know when I'm down, I frequently listen to Kerli's darker songs and somehow they lift me out of my self-absorption and darkness. But I can't listen to Army of Love type songs when I'm sad or moody. I need darker songs tinged with hope, like bulletproof, fragile, mission, heal, etc. Hopefully there will still be a little darkness mixed with hope.
foreverwaiting_moonchild
foreverwaiting_moonchild

http://twitter.com/Nemo_4evermore

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:41 pm

i'm with foreverwaiting_moonchild

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by foreverwaiting_moonchild Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:18 pm

^ But knowing Kerli there will be! =)
foreverwaiting_moonchild
foreverwaiting_moonchild

http://twitter.com/Nemo_4evermore

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:31 am

foreverwaiting_moonchild wrote:^ But knowing Kerli there will be! =)

maybe,Or maybe in other up-coming albums

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael.Stephen Tue May 03, 2011 12:33 pm

From what I've heard, this sounds like it's going to be more electronic than Love Is Dead. Which... I love Electronic Pop, so... Good on Kerli :3

So far, my favorite is Dollface, but Bubblegum is a close second. I'm sure it'll change though, when i hear all the studio versions. It usually does, haha.
Michael.Stephen
Michael.Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4