Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album?

+43
Lovemuffin
AennilLinnEa
SmilePretty:)
herzschmerz
catloafwithpotato
blackpixiedust
Sinn
Purgatory
kaitoangel
ChicaLuna
Amaranthus-Myst
JaneLove
kerliteaparty2
ladyxcabaret
EetuJaKeijut
Dawty
electrickisses
out of the hollow
Sunnech
ferdzzz
Claudia
sparks2303
Brittney
electric_rhino
Chikyuu
Dreamer
Natt
Liisu
mentinfusion
GeoffKoiv
TheLastSongbird
pixiedust19
dreamsdontsleep
joseph325625
Poetic
kurokai
Spearsfan
Little Phoenix
loonylovegood
Krissy
Lilee
BrowniesBeffy
mimi
47 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album?

Post by Poetic Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:34 pm

I don't know. I'd REALLY love to have a physical copy, but on iTunes you get the album cover if you buy online, and I'D LOVE to be able to see it when I listen to her music.

SO TOUGH!+
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album?

Post by Krissy Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:25 pm

i don't have itunes or a ipod..So i don't know how id be able to buy the new cd.. if the reasled to america,Then it should be at leasted reasled to canada too...am sure the cd would well over here...

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Poetic wrote:I don't know. I'd REALLY love to have a physical copy, but on iTunes you get the album cover if you buy online, and I'D LOVE to be able to see it when I listen to her music.

SO TOUGH!+

But iTunes automatically adds album art when you use songs from physical CD too... (well usually <.<; ) And if it doesn't for whatever reason, you can just copy&paste the artwork to the file yourself. Or maybe that wasn't what you meant?

Edit- Oh my bad, I forgot iTunes doesn't add art work from physical CD's. But whatever, you can still right click the song, go to "get info", and under the artwork tab you can copy and paste the cover art.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:39 am

Well i think is good buy it in itunes but i think is more exited have it in your hands... and feel the energies that kerli placed in the .. I hope that in mexico be able buy it.. ♥

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Lilee wrote:
Poetic wrote:I don't know. I'd REALLY love to have a physical copy, but on iTunes you get the album cover if you buy online, and I'D LOVE to be able to see it when I listen to her music.

SO TOUGH!+

But iTunes automatically adds album art when you use songs from physical CD too... (well usually <.<; ) And if it doesn't for whatever reason, you can just copy&paste the artwork to the file yourself. Or maybe that wasn't what you meant?

Edit- Oh my bad, I forgot iTunes doesn't add art work from physical CD's. But whatever, you can still right click the song, go to "get info", and under the artwork tab you can copy and paste the cover art.

Didn't know that! Thanks! Well, now I'm going physical for sure. Unless for some reason I can't get it right away, I want it quickly.
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Most of the new albums come with digital booklets. Like Kerli's Love is Dead album came with the exact booklet that came with the CD only in digital format. You'll know if the album you buy on iTunes come with it because it'll say digital booklet in the description with the songs.

Also if your talking about the Cover Art for the album it always comes with that.

I'm hoping Kerli's new album will come with a LP and that is all kinds of exclusive content.

* I see you guys are talking about the art on the actual CD? Yeah it doesn't come with that no matter what iTunes version you get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:22 pm

Thanks for clearing that up for us!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawty Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:32 pm

fuck itunes. nothing comes close to holding an ACTUAL CD in your hands -- plus if you have a CD you can rip it in lossless so that the sound is very crisp & studio quality
Dawty
Dawty

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:32 pm

^ LOL Smile There is that special something about buying a physical copy of a CD you really, really, really want. And you have to wait until you go and get it at the store and then OPEN IT to hear it which just adds to the fun. I'm definitely buying a physical copy.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:34 pm

Your welcome I saw you guys talking about it and had to write all that since I always use iTunes and know alot about it. It took me a few minutes thou to realize you guys were talking about the actual CD art Laughing .

I like iTunes alot but I get the appeal of having a actual Cd. I really hope more ablums on iTunes start coming with LPs I love the exclusive content.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:05 am

yeah,I miss the old day's when you could only get albums (physical copy) only..Now people just steal music...I guess that's why they have itunes now so at least people pay for the music...but when u think about it.....before internet people would record off of the raito.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:46 am

I have tons of CD-s at home, original and stuff, bought them years and years...but I don't listen to them at all.
when iTunes came out, I bought all cool music from there. I still do it, because I always listen to music only on my laptop OR iPod, iPhone. there's no need for a physical CD.
so I hope Kerli's album is gonna come with a LP. Smile I'm an iTunes lover!
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:08 am

Same with me..tons of cd myself...i mostly listien to my mps player..lol

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:13 am

I only buy individual songs from iTunes. When I want a full album, I just go ahead and buy a physical copy. Saves you some of the hassle when backing up your music (I always back up my music on CDs just in case even though I don't have a CD player anymore).
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:21 am

i agree,thats the problem when u d/l music on too pc u can lose it if something happneds

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:30 am

you scare me silent
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:33 am

who?

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:09 am

you all.. talking about losing music like this...Razz
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:34 am

oh.......................... clown

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:45 am

jujuju ♥

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:12 am

Liisu: Well you really should back it up to prevent losing your purchases in case something does happen to your computer. But if something happens to your computer and you have all the purchases on your iPod or iPhone you can transfer the songs over to your computer and don't lose them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:20 am

BUT I can't transfer my music from iPod to a new computer, can I?
how?
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:24 am

Oh all this talk about physical cd's <3 I got about 400 of them and i keep them on ABC order haha. I LOVE physical cd's, the booklet, to actually hold the album in your hands is amazing. Digital downloads are cold, i'm not into it and i'll never be Smile
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:26 am

but you can't carry all the cd-s with you Smile
and I like to listen to different music all the time.
I'd maximum carry 3-5 cd-s. but I have about 600 albums on my iPod.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:29 am

Well of course i got my MP3 player with me always aswell but it doesn't make me love the cd's any lesser Smile I got this tradition when cd i've really waited for comes i have this 'listening session' just relaxing, listening the cd through reading the lyrics at the same time, that wouldn't be even half the fun staring computer screen with lyrics on there Very Happy
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:30 am

Ene wrote:Oh all this talk about physical cd's <3 I got about 400 of them and i keep them on ABC order haha. I LOVE physical cd's, the booklet, to actually hold the album in your hands is amazing. Digital downloads are cold, i'm not into it and i'll never be Smile

I agree too... I love the physical cds... I can feel all the energies in it.. ♥️

♦️
♦️
♦️

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:33 am

right...but actually ONE CD in Estonia costs.....tratratraaa....pampampaa....no less than 25 dollars. (250 krooni, about 16 euros, 13 pounds).
it's CHEAPER to buy music from iTunes in Estonia. plus it's more comfortable.
I know albums in the USA cost about 10 bucks. cheap. I envy them.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:42 am

Liisu: Well you can only be connected to one computer at a time but if you lose everything on your computer once you put iTunes on and connect your iPod to your computer you should get the option to 'erase everything on your iPod and put whats on your computer on it' or 'transfer over your purchases on your iPod' (I don't remember the exact wording for either options). Just click transfer your purchases over. There are ways to transfer everything including songs that weren't purchased from them over on the iPod without using iTunes. If you want to do that don't click on any of the options. I don't know the instructions for that off the top of my head. You can probably google that.

Really it's a lot easier to backup your library, it's a lot easier to share it between computers that way too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:48 am

ok. very cool then Smile thank you!
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:49 am

Liisu wrote:right...but actually ONE CD in Estonia costs.....tratratraaa....pampampaa....no less than 25 dollars. (250 krooni, about 16 euros, 13 pounds).
it's CHEAPER to buy music from iTunes in Estonia. plus it's more comfortable.
I know albums in the USA cost about 10 bucks. cheap. I envy them.

Well i buy lot of my cd's second hand or online from eBay etc, it gets way cheaper that way Smile
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:51 am

ahhh ook i can understan you.. in mexico one cd's costs like 15 us, (180 pesos, 12 euros) yeah in EEUU is more cheaper, and iTunes too..

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:08 am

Your Welcome Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:22 am

Cd are less money in the usa!.in canada, u can buy cds for 12 bucks usually...then the older ones u can get real cheaps..cds are priced according to the singer's/band....double and lp cds are few doller's more...wal-mart good place 4 cds..

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks2303 Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:34 pm

it is thanksgiving!
5 more days until the end of the month!

the wait is killing me x__x
sparks2303
sparks2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:55 pm

Today is thanksgiving for america!!..... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks2303 Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:19 am

aw man, we'll have to wait longer for it : (
sparks2303
sparks2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:46 am

Yeah.. eso apestas.. odio esperar... ahh
ahhh de lo enojado escribo en españo....

ahhh i can't wait that is the reason for that I'm write in spanish... :/

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks2303 Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:05 pm

lol... weeeell... 3 days till the 30th?
i just hope that she doesn't take her time with uploading the behind the scenes. she's not the best at keeping a schedule when it comes to uploading videos. kerli, you suck! D<
sparks2303
sparks2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:44 pm

she said it's coming out in dec.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyxcabaret Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:46 pm

sparks2303 wrote: kerli, you suck! D<

Bit harsh, don't you think?l

butterflycry2010 wrote:she said it's coming out in dec.

I hope she was talking about the vid. She told us the song was coming and then vlogs, and then the music video =/

I read the latest from her formspring but I'm hoping snippet = song XD
ladyxcabaret
ladyxcabaret

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks2303 Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:44 pm

no, it was the vlogs, then the song.
and lol. no, i don't think it's harsh. if i wanted to insult her, i would've said something more than 'you suck'. but it's my right to feel frustrated and annoyed at her when she pushes the release date of the single again. if she hadn't given us so many dates before, i probably wouldn't have minded. but she kept giving us dates and kept pushing them back. so yes, i think she sucks.
sparks2303
sparks2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:26 am

mybe it's not kerlis fault that it got puched back..............I have a feeling something is wrong or going on..I think there must be a reason why its being pushed back

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks2303 Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:38 pm

i think it's more a matter of her wanting to do it a specific way [behind the scenes first, then the song, then the video] and then not having time to work on the videos or something.
sparks2303
sparks2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:45 pm

yaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 pm

It doesn t minde me that mush so long I know it will come out ^^
I have a lot of patience ...
kurokai
kurokai

http://alex-ignatius.over-blog.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks2303 Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:48 pm

hey! you do that thing where you put a space instead of the ' XD
i do that too, but i try not to on forums and stuff. i haven't seen anyone else do it.

and you're lucky that you're patient. i'm totally not when it comes to things like these. : P
sparks2303
sparks2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:28 pm

i have no bloody patiences.lol

Back to top Go down

Post by electric_rhino Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:33 am

the only thing I expect from this album now is to be released.
electric_rhino
electric_rhino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:39 am

Well.. I'm patient.. And I hope will come out soon..!!

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album? - Page 3 Empty =

Post by Chikyuu Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Meh.
Chikyuu
Chikyuu

http://www.neoseeker.com/members/Earth/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next