Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerli - Complete Collection (Digital Album Cover)

4 posters

Go down

Kerli - Complete Collection (Digital Album Cover) Empty Kerli - Complete Collection (Digital Album Cover)

Post by Dalovski Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:30 am

Kerli - Complete Collection (Digital Album Cover) 2gtz2n6

I'm creating an album that includes every song Kerli has ever let her wonderful voice be apart of, and to keep everything nice and neat I have created a 'Complete Collection' cover that acts as a doorway to the world of Kerli (digitally of course- so it can always be updated!).

So far I have 41 songs (not including the latest Stay Golden) and I wish to have more, shame many of Kerli's awesome songs aren't accessible! How I dream of the day I can listen to every Kerli song- ever. Wow. I.L.U! <3

Last edited by Dalovski on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Dalovski
Dalovski

Back to top Go down

Kerli - Complete Collection (Digital Album Cover) Empty Re: Kerli - Complete Collection (Digital Album Cover)

Post by Midnight Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:05 am

I love it...really great work =)
But theres a "p" missing in "complete"?!
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Kerli - Complete Collection (Digital Album Cover) Empty Re: Kerli - Complete Collection (Digital Album Cover)

Post by Dalovski Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:11 am

Oh my God! Yes, haha! I didn't even notice!

Thank you. Very Happy
Dalovski
Dalovski

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:52 am

No problem =) ^^
I would like to use this for one of my Kerli CD's, if it's okay for you?
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Siim Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:28 am

Dalovski I wanted to let you know that the estonian part viibimise kuldne is not right. Stay golden in Estonian is "jää kuldseks" or like she sings it in a song "sa kuldseks jää"
Siim
Siim

Back to top Go down

Post by cg360 Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:45 pm

This is amazing! If I didn't already have a b-side album cover, this would definitely be it!! I love the color choice and how it looks so worn Very Happy If I had one suggestion (and it's not very necessary), I'd like to see how it would look with slight tearing on the edges Smile

cg360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down