Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerli is prepared for the negative reviews

+21
Purgatory
tonenorway
Michael.Stephen
mother_snyder
LadyMimic
Nânâ
sofierain
Lovemuffin
Tara
clarepsyche
Sunnech
Natt
mimi
Brittney
electric_rhino
Loveisalwaysthere!
TheLastSongbird
Claudia
cg360
Krissy
Hexe
25 posters

Go down

Kerli is prepared for the negative reviews Empty Kerli is prepared for the negative reviews

Post by Hexe Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:37 pm

Kerli is prepared for the negative reviews Kerliharlow

“OMG, I am so prepared:) I know I have u guys who know who I am and what I do and I think that by the time my album comes out, people will see me for what I am. Most of the stuff we consider to be the singles, I wrote completely on my own and did the original production…so it’s gonna shine through cause there’s no other chick in pop who does that.
People are gonna compare me to everyone and their mother and they’re gonna wanna see me go away and I might take some time to really break but all I need is one big single to swing the door open…then I’ll be unstoppable. Once I have a few epic songs on the radio and have proven to the world and my label that I can deliver…all I need is my laptop and a midi keyboard and it’s not gonna be about some big producer who I’m relying on to deliver my next thing.
I’ll just do it.
I’m so excited for this album..it has no fillers on it. If something doesn’t sound like a single or a very important statement, it’s not on it. I’ve probably done about 100 songs for it so it’s come together nicely now.
I can say with full confidence that I’m done writing for it.
I’ll still write because that’s what I do anyway but if it came out tomorrow, I wouldn’t feel like something was missing.
It’s like walking on air and all the stuff u guys love the most on steroids with much better songwriting.”

http://kerlikoiv.com/blog/

Hexe

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1258204190

Back to top Go down

Kerli is prepared for the negative reviews Empty Re: Kerli is prepared for the negative reviews

Post by Krissy Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:29 pm

good luck kerli...knock them dead!! Kerli is prepared for the negative reviews Icon_biggrin

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Kerli is prepared for the negative reviews Empty Re: Kerli is prepared for the negative reviews

Post by cg360 Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:09 pm

butterflycry2010 wrote:good luck kerli...knock them dead!! Kerli is prepared for the negative reviews Icon_biggrin

Knock 'em dead is right! Very Happy

cg360

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:45 pm

Kerli is prepared for the negative reviews Icon_biggrin The world is tired of buble gum pop..The world is ready for awesome dark pop! Kerli is prepared for the negative reviews Icon_biggrin

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:30 am

^YEAH!

She is gonna blow away everyone's minds sometime in life, bring in the bubblegoth!
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by cg360 Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:48 am

BubbleGoth for the win!! Very Happy

cg360

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:51 am

hellya

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by cg360 Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:28 am

butterflycry2010 wrote:hellya

Woot!! Laughing

cg360

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:24 pm

"...Walking On Air and all the stuff you guys love the most on steroids with much better songwriting."

I'm looking forward to hearing that Very Happy This album is going to be the best thing to hit anyone's ears ever. Kerli has got to break into the big time and soon. She will, I know it. She knows what she wants, and she's sure as hell going to get it.

Step aside Lady Gaga, KERLI is the most powerful woman in the business. She's going to make a massive change with her music. All she needs is that final step into the limelight.

Music world, watch this space! Very Happy
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveisalwaysthere! Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:40 pm

YAY!!!
BUBBLE GOTH!!!

teehee if it wins..i wonder what it would look like if that makes any sence XDDD i hope it comes through!! ive been waiting so long!! and i went through school "bubble goth is coming ..BUBBLE GOTH IS COMING!!" even if it doesnt make it ill always refer to it!! Very Happy yay!! i cant wait for it!!! its amazing she just uses a lap top and mini key board Shocked is that really all she uses!! wow...awsome!!

Last edited by Loveisalwaysthere! on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loveisalwaysthere!
Loveisalwaysthere!

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveisalwaysthere! Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:42 pm

haha!! nice song bird!!! i cant wait!!!!!!!!!
Loveisalwaysthere!
Loveisalwaysthere!

Back to top Go down

Post by electric_rhino Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:28 am

this is going to be epic!
electric_rhino
electric_rhino

Back to top Go down

Post by Brittney Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:08 pm

I seriously can't wait until her single comes out. I'm even more excited now!
Brittney
Brittney

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:15 am

TheLastSongbird wrote:"Step aside Lady Gaga, KERLI is the most powerful woman in the business. She's going to make a massive change with her music. All she needs is that final step into the limelight.

i agree but she doesn't need just limelight, she needs awesome fans like us who will help her every step of the way!
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:35 pm

That goes without saying. She already knows she has us supporting her all the way Very Happy
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:48 pm

We love Kerli all time!!! This is true love!!! Kerli is the most important for us... and we should forget about Lady Gaga now. We must support Kerli Smile
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:06 pm

yeah, We all love kerli very much!....Of course the fans will support her always.... well you can lady gaga and a kerli fan..

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:39 am

butterflycry2010 wrote:well you can lady gaga and a kerli fan..

I understand you Smile We can to be fans every person Smile
Only I wrote what I thought Smile
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:11 am

same here..not a gaga fan

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Yeah we love Kerli.. and she gonna Bommm everything and everyone...

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by clarepsyche Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Go Kerli! I am in anxious anticipation to hear what she has created for us, I'm sure it will be beautiful, and we will all love it! She does need our support, and she carries a very special message, which I think is the very reason she does it....to spread the message of integrety, love, and unity. I think the limelight would be the hard part for me, so many judging and fake people attempting to set your standards. It takes a lot of courage to stand up and speak openly and honestly about what you believe when you have a billion eyes looking at you. I admire Kerli, and soooo excited for her music!

Sending lots of Love and Light,
Clare
clarepsyche
clarepsyche

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:08 am

I think if people like the whole lady gaga shit...Then people would love kerli, if they just give her music a chance,

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:21 pm

Honestly, Lady GaGa has irritated me from the beginning Smile Kerli is very refreshing. Very real.
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovemuffin Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:30 pm

cg360 wrote:BubbleGoth for the win!! Very Happy

YESH! TOTALLY AGREE Very Happy
Lovemuffin
Lovemuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovemuffin Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:31 pm

MissTJ wrote:Honestly, Lady GaGa has irritated me from the beginning Smile Kerli is very refreshing. Very real.

Lol, i also agree with this statement too XD
Lovemuffin
Lovemuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:43 pm

I remember the days when people created music out of expression and not randomly put shit together that is "with the times" for the soul purpose of making some fast money.
REAL music with expression and soul. That's what Kerli is doing while so many others are just piecing together meaningless crap that has a catchy beat to get their $$$.
That's one of the main reasons she may get negative feedback from people who don't know about her.
Fuck people irritate me Very Happy Lol
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by sofierain Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:51 pm

Lovemuffin wrote:
MissTJ wrote:Honestly, Lady GaGa has irritated me from the beginning :) Kerli is very refreshing. Very real.

Lol, i also agree with this statement too XD

gaga used to be real, but she got caught up in the fame and forgot abt her origional fan base. I'm worried for kerli abt this. I don't want to loose her purity you know?
sofierain
sofierain

https://facebook.com/sofierain

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:53 pm

She doesn't seem like the kind of person to fall into that shit, but then again, you never know. We don't personally know her, so. But I'm hoping she doesn't. She's awesome the way she is.
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by sofierain Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Exactly! I mean, I don't think that she would do that, but I just worry that shell might
sofierain
sofierain

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:00 pm

*Fingers crossed* Smile
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by sofierain Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Yep haha(:
sofierain
sofierain

Back to top Go down

Post by Nânâ Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:25 am

can't wait anymore O_O
I NEED BUBBLE GOTH!!!
Nânâ
Nânâ

https://www.youtube.com/user/XAtina1999

Back to top Go down

Post by sofierain Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Nânâ wrote:can't wait anymore O_O
I NEED BUBBLE GOTH!!!

same!!
sofierain
sofierain

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:18 am

Well as her fans, we need to make sure Kerli doesn't fall into that trap! Bubblegoth all the way!!! Smile
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:14 am

she will do fine. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mother_snyder Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:19 am

clarepsyche wrote:Go Kerli! I am in anxious anticipation to hear what she has created for us, I'm sure it will be beautiful, and we will all love it! She does need our support, and she carries a very special message, which I think is the very reason she does it....to spread the message of integrety, love, and unity. I think the limelight would be the hard part for me, so many judging and fake people attempting to set your standards. It takes a lot of courage to stand up and speak openly and honestly about what you believe when you have a billion eyes looking at you. I admire Kerli, and soooo excited for her music!

Sending lots of Love and Light,
Clare
i agree with you its so hard to real in a synthetic business. and she is there is so much emotion and love in her music. does anyone know when it's do to be released?
mother_snyder
mother_snyder

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael.Stephen Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:43 am

Yall, Kerli will be FINE. lol

She's an extremely talented artist. That doesn't go unnoticed. Just as long as we spread the word, and get her name out there, the rest will be history c:
Michael.Stephen
Michael.Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:21 pm

Imagine how many more people there are out there just like us who don't even know she exists yet. I'm willing to bet there's a lot of them and when they discover what we've discovered she could take off.
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by tonenorway Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:54 am

She said it herself; Moonchildren, prepear to take over the universe!
tonenorway
tonenorway

http://5thngs.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:31 am

so let's take over the whole world

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Purgatory Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:58 pm

I had some mixed feelings about the whole shift to Bubblegoth, but Kerli is far too precious an artist to overlook just because she's changed a bit, I still think she's talented, ADORABLE Razz , and a very independent and admirable artist. These words just solidified those points to me, I really can't wait to see what she's coming out with next! LOVE YOU KERLI I love you
Purgatory
Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:27 pm

we just gotta give it a chance

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by prettybarf Sat May 07, 2011 3:29 pm

butterflycry2010 wrote:I think if people like the whole lady gaga shit...Then people would love kerli, if they just give her music a chance,
Well from looking at last.fm...I think they do actully, I mean sure there is a lot of people who just listen to the radio, thus they don't know who Kerli is, but a lot of pop music fans listen to Kerli. Smile
prettybarf
prettybarf

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat May 07, 2011 4:51 pm

that's good

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Kerli is prepared for the negative reviews Empty Excited

Post by Garrettar Thu May 19, 2011 10:48 am

I'm pretty excited. Kerli's music in the past I haven't necessarily loved because of the sound but the lyrics were so true and important to me and the way kerli is I fell in love with her music. Now the new songs I've been hearing like scream dollface dragonfly and all those I'm starting to really love the actual song parts so this zlbu
Is going to be amazing. I'm so so excited Smile!!
Garrettar
Garrettar

Back to top Go down

Post by eternal.lullaby Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:47 pm

I think it's awesome that Kerli doesn't care what others think about her. This world is full of so much musical crap these days, and rarely you can find an artist worthy of listening. I'm glad Kerli is following her own heart and making the kind of music she likes. I'll always respect her for that. Smile
eternal.lullaby
eternal.lullaby

http://www.scarlet-eternity.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:04 pm

that's why I love her she inspires me cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by eternal.lullaby Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:03 pm

bubblesara wrote:that's why I love her she inspires me cheers

Agreed 100% Very Happy Kerli is so positive, sweet, and stays true to who she is!
eternal.lullaby
eternal.lullaby

http://www.scarlet-eternity.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:15 pm

same

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixLlewellyn Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:47 pm

eternal.lullaby wrote:

Agreed 100% Very Happy Kerli is so positive, sweet, and stays true to who she is!

What more can you ask from an artist! Smile I agree
PhoenixLlewellyn
PhoenixLlewellyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down