Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have U Ever Felt Betrayed By A Friend?

+12
Little Phoenix
Loveisalwaysthere!
mimi
ghost_flower
Gretta
Claudia
Lilee
TheLastSongbird
Poetic
BrowniesBeffy
Krissy
omarkerlifan
16 posters

Go down

Have U Ever Felt Betrayed By A Friend? Empty Have U Ever Felt Betrayed By A Friend?

Post by omarkerlifan Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:44 am

I'ts a very bad feeling....=(
omarkerlifan
omarkerlifan

Back to top Go down

Have U Ever Felt Betrayed By A Friend? Empty Re: Have U Ever Felt Betrayed By A Friend?

Post by Krissy Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:22 am

Yes,I have by a online friend once!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Have U Ever Felt Betrayed By A Friend? Empty Re: Have U Ever Felt Betrayed By A Friend?

Post by BrowniesBeffy Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:37 am

Yes.
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:48 pm

Who hasn't?
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:40 pm

^ That would probably be a better question. Why is it that so many people are untrustworthy, but lead you to think you can believe in them and that they'll stand by you =/

I've been betrayed too. Someone who I once believed was one of my best friends became friends with someone who had victimised me for years. My "friend" simply joined in with her bullying, laughed at her spiteful comments towards me, and didn't back me up at all. Some people are just so cowardly and weak... -_-
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by omarkerlifan Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:42 pm

I totally AGREE -.- stupid people

omarkerlifan
omarkerlifan

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:51 pm

TheLastSongbird wrote:^ That would probably be a better question. Why is it that so many people are untrustworthy, but lead you to think you can believe in them and that they'll stand by you =/

I've been betrayed too. Someone who I once believed was one of my best friends became friends with someone who had victimised me for years. My "friend" simply joined in with her bullying, laughed at her spiteful comments towards me, and didn't back me up at all. Some people are just so cowardly and weak... -_-

it's very sad when you can't trust people..When all this time you realy thought u could..... Have U Ever Felt Betrayed By A Friend? Icon_sad

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:46 pm

TheLastSongbird wrote:

I know how that feels ): I had a two-faced friend who would be really nice to me when we were alone, but around a certain girl who hated me, she would treat me like dirt and turn her back on me. I feel sorry for people like that. People who are afraid to just be themselves and instead go along with the crowd even if it means hurting someone close to them.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:02 pm

I know,The same with a childhood friend i knew.She acted different when she was with her friends...

I don't like 2 face people.....I learn now that if some one doesn't treat me right afther 3 chances they are gone..

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:30 pm

Yes, it's horrible.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:58 pm

numerous times =.=
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by omarkerlifan Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:55 am

very Sad No
omarkerlifan
omarkerlifan

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:30 am

Hope you feel better!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost_flower Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:47 am

So many times...
And it feels so bad cause you trust them and you love them Sad
Today i went out with some friends and we took pictures.I was looking very bad in one and I asked my friend to delete it,instead she showed all my friends the picture and she started laughing...i know is not big deal but i felt hurt...
I hate it when you realize your friend isn't who you think he is..
ghost_flower
ghost_flower

http://ghost-flower.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:12 am

ghost_flower wrote:So many times...
And it feels so bad cause you trust them and you love them Sad
Today i went out with some friends and we took pictures.I was looking very bad in one and I asked my friend to delete it,instead she showed all my friends the picture and she started laughing...i know is not big deal but i felt hurt...
I hate it when you realize your friend isn't who you think he is..

awww.That's not good Have U Ever Felt Betrayed By A Friend? Kopfschuettel

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:44 am

haha, yeah who hasn't.

but u know what, in the end of the day, we dont need people who dont care about us in our lives. we can exist together but u dont NEED them. so its best if they betray you so u can see it for yourself.

plus.. all these experiences make u U.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:02 am

That is a good way to look at it..Yeah, for sure u don't need people in your life who treat you like crap...Just stick with the true friends and people who love you 4 you.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by omarkerlifan Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Yeah Very Happy
omarkerlifan
omarkerlifan

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveisalwaysthere! Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:16 pm

never but one day i will experience it..sadly...but mabey not...
Loveisalwaysthere!
Loveisalwaysthere!

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:23 am

let's hope u don't

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:22 am

well,of course we all do,

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:32 am

yupp

right NOW
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:38 am

Gretta wrote:yupp

right NOW
sorry to here that

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by omarkerlifan Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:01 am

these kind of people are sooo stupid Neutral
omarkerlifan
omarkerlifan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:59 am

*people who love you and care about you the most hurt you the most*some friends don't know the true meaning of friendship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:58 pm

terrible feeling, happened to me this summer.
now we aren't what we used to be :/
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by omarkerlifan Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Yeah Suspect
omarkerlifan
omarkerlifan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:07 pm

Little Phoenix wrote:terrible feeling, happened to me this summer.
now we aren't what we used to be :/

sometimes friends just grow a part

Back to top Go down

Post by gloomy sunday. Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:50 pm

Yeah.... I've had trouble with a lot of friends :/
gloomy sunday.
gloomy sunday.

http://peterpercival.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:33 pm

same

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by omarkerlifan Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:27 am

Same Here No
omarkerlifan
omarkerlifan

Back to top Go down

Have U Ever Felt Betrayed By A Friend? Empty Friends growing a part?

Post by Krissy Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:53 am

Do you think that friends can grow a part has they get older? Like you feel like you just changed and grow a part from that friendship?...I really feel like i did with a childhood friend.It's crazy,We have nothing in common anymore.I don't think of her has a "best friend" anymore. Then i get thinking how mybe my mother was write about this friend.She was really never that good friend growing up.she did't alway's treat me the way she should of. I don't understand why i alway's hanged around her soo much or why i stayed friends with her. why do we not reasle are parents are write about stuff intill we are all grown up? .Am not really sure if me and this friend could be friends has grown ups...Or if it's just a friend i move on from.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:35 pm

^ Something similar happened to me. I had a best friend growing up for about 9 years or so, but then we started drifting apart. And now whenever I see her we don't even know what to say to each other. We're so different now. I guess it's okay to move on from a friendship, maybe it's just a part of growing up. Interests change...
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:05 am

I guess that's true!.I guess mybe this happneds to everyone..Iam just not that teen anymore...But my friend wants it to go back to the same.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by omarkerlifan Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Yeah you're right butterfly cry it happens....but.....feel betrayed is such a BAD feeling...=(
omarkerlifan
omarkerlifan

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:43 pm

yup..the worest feeling

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetjunkiegirl Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:48 pm

I've had my heart broken by boyfriends in the past, but it was my former girl friends whose betrayals completely shattered me. Neutral
sweetjunkiegirl
sweetjunkiegirl

http://the-end-of-art-is-tea.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:24 am

The friend that i felt like i was growing a part from deleted me off her FB>

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:01 pm

ya, sure I have
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:12 pm

we all have

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:06 pm

I have too, i'd been very upset , had no piece of mind, it had hurted me very much, but in the end i realized that we were too different and she couldnt give me anything but material things, so im not sorry about that. I truly believe that people who are TRUE friends, sent by destiny never make you feel like that. SO no need to be upset, just let them go with a smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:37 pm

That's true blossom...

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by FullMoon_LH Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:45 am

the feeling of betrayal sucks for sure I think we've all been through it but all you guys and gals are not like that, right?
FullMoon_LH
FullMoon_LH

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:16 pm

sometimes friends can have a falling out but work things out..depends on the fight of course.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down