Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Gaga

+73
CherryCherryMoon
stargirlstrike
MoonChildMe
LadyMimic
jayson526
BubblepopMoonchild
maintube
Kanra
RoxyMoon
TanyaMinxy
Up♥Up♥Up
LeechesLolita
Jukenami
Aquamarine
Etheriel Moonglow
MaliceinWonderland
discobunnie
kitten1289
MaryCourage
PirateDolly13
Ragdoll*Bunny
MoonDaFiddle
prettybarf
ViiiickKaulitz
Midnight
Inertial Mass
Hexe
Forace
nichte
Lovemuffin
wolfeh
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
tonenorway
BrowniesBeffy
MoonChildEve
luksrossi
LightThruDarkness
alis18
JaneLove
javieljones
DarkMoon
Liisu
Celi
ThePinkPuppet
Sinn
catloafwithpotato
Riley
bubblegumpanda
MizuJosh
Winter
Quincy
Chikyuu
Loveisalwaysthere!
moonchild_amarah
EetuJaKeijut
Natt
electric_rhino
leafxx
ladyxcabaret
Little Phoenix
Claudia
lyndseyjoy
Poetic
Krissy
Tyler
joseph325625
out of the hollow
Dawty
alelokk
mimi
Lilee
Gretta
GeoffKoiv
77 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lady Gaga  - Page 6 Empty Re: Lady Gaga

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:49 am

^ I know I laughed when I saw the album cover lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:08 am

EetuJaKeijut wrote:But the album cover Shocked

It is gloriously tacky, I love it! It's amazing how many people are so focused on hating it, someone actually started a petition for Gaga to change it... I find that a little rude. I mean it's just a CD cover it's not like they have to get it tattooed to their forehead
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:07 am

Petition is bit too much imo, afterall the cover is what Gaga wanted, hell it's her choice! Smile I don't personally like it but maybe it'll go with the album.
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:06 am

^ Someone commented on the cover picture and said, that maybe Gaga is betraying her fans thrice (like Judas), so that it wouldn't be the right cover? I like the picture anyways, it's funny :D She can use it as the cover if she wants to, it doesn't change the music.
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:14 am

a cover is a cover.what's the big deal?

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:00 am

Forace wrote:^ Someone commented on the cover picture and said, that maybe Gaga is betraying her fans thrice (like Judas), so that it wouldn't be the right cover? I like the picture anyways, it's funny Very Happy She can use it as the cover if she wants to, it doesn't change the music.

The biggest problem with the 3x betrayal thing is that most of the people who started it have never read the bible and have a lot of the facts wrong. If you try to point this out to them they get defensive, call you a dumb cunt and then try to justify themselves by copying and pasting facts straight from wiki.

This theory started because the leak happened 4 days before the intended release. So people said "OMG Judas betrayed Jesus 4 days before easter. This is incorrect the betrayal didn't happen until 3 days before at the Last Supper. When I pointed this out to people I got 2 different reasons I was incorrect. The first was that the betrayal was on Holy Wednesday not Thursday because it's the day that Judas conspired. I'm sorry thinking about doing something =/= actually doing it. The other was that the bible says "and on the third day he rose to judge the living and the dead", which is true but if you go with that then you have to count days the same way and then the leak happen 5 days before the intended leak not 4.

More importantly Judas didn't betray Jesus 3 times it was only once and he felt so guilty about it he killed himself. The 3 times thing is Peter denying knowing Jesus times.
I'm enjoying people's analysis of this song. First I'm surprised at the number of people who really think it's just about Judas and Jesus. I thought it was obvious that the song is about being in love with a guy that's bad for you and has hurt you in the past. She knows she shouldn't be in love with him but she can't help it.

I think it's hilarious when really religious people talk about how blasphemous the song is and then try to references were in the lyrics the song is about worshiping the satan, and they clearly have no idea what the bible actually says. My favorite is some one said that the line that says "a king with no crown" is about bringing down Jesus and taking away his crown because he is "King of the Jews". I would at least respect this opinion if they didn't try to reference the bible and fail at it. It can't be about taking away Jesus' crown because he never had one he is the "king without a crown". He was crucified for claiming to be King but when asked about his kingdom he said his wasn't of this world. This paragraph isn't worded that well but I could probably write a 10 page paper about how inaccurate everyone is being about claiming facts from the bible.
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Quincy wrote:
EetuJaKeijut wrote:But the album cover Shocked

It is gloriously tacky, I love it! It's amazing how many people are so focused on hating it, someone actually started a petition for Gaga to change it... I find that a little rude. I mean it's just a CD cover it's not like they have to get it tattooed to their forehead

Really? I mean I don't like the album cover but that's going way to far. I read some comments of fans saying they'll ditch Gaga if it's the actual cover (some still don't believe it is.) I mean I feel bad for Gaga for having those kind of fans, ditching an artist over an album cover. It's a shame, after all it's the music that really matters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:02 am

Can someon give me a Link to the original album cover? I found some different...don't know which is the official...
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:10 am

The album cover...what was in her crazy mind when she was thinking of that! I love it! It's very strange but different.
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:24 am

Midnight wrote:Can someon give me a Link to the original album cover? I found some different...don't know which is the official...
This is all I've seen:

Lady Gaga  - Page 6 3fe65__Lady-Gaga-Album-Cover-500x500
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:34 am

Quincy wrote:
Forace wrote:^ Someone commented on the cover picture and said, that maybe Gaga is betraying her fans thrice (like Judas), so that it wouldn't be the right cover? I like the picture anyways, it's funny :D She can use it as the cover if she wants to, it doesn't change the music.
The biggest problem with the 3x betrayal thing is ---- how inaccurate everyone is being about claiming facts from the bible.
Yeah, I thought there was something fishy about that theory :D I have never read the Bible (just bits and pieces), and obviously I've forgotten most of it, so I'm not even trying to be all knowing about this.
AT FIRST I thought the song was about Jesus and Judas, but knowing Gaga, I didn't think that for long... Her songs are mostly about love and such. The biblical lyrics are throwing people off. Some are taking this too seriously :D I like how her lyrics have double meanings. Or umm, just one meaning, but other words are used to describe it... Yeah.
And the cover thing, too. Like I said, it doesn't matter what picture will be there, the music won't be affected by it...
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:57 am

^^I love that Gaga's new song aren't so on the surface, there's something deeper than what the words are just saying, I'm actually amazed at how many people hate it and are leaving the fandom because she doesn't sing silly pop songs anymore. And yeah today's the 4th day that everyone was saying Gaga was going to be doing something epic on. If nothing happens their theory is killed. It wasn't annoying me about people getting it wrong until someone called me a dumb cunt over it, because while I'm not overly religious I do know my religion, I've studied it and I've done enough plays/retellings/etc. about the death and resurrection of the Jesus that I can quote the bible. So to tell me I'm wrong about it from someone who clearly had never read the bible because they had to wiki the facts kind of pissed me off.
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:13 am

People are childish :D Especially when they are proven wrong. Then the name calling begins. "No! I'm right, you're stupid!" and they no longer will discuss the matter. Don't take it too personally, it's just some stupid defense mechanism :D Though this is stronger with religious people...
It's funny how "smarter" people, who don't even listen to Gaga, say that her music is just silly pop songs, and how now her fans are turning away because her songs are too difficult for them to understand -_-
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:13 pm

^ This seriously. People can be so childish sometimes, especially on the internet. I was on one forum where they were talking about this artist I never heard of before. So I was like "Oh who are they. Can you tell me some of their songs?" And in response I get "GTFO you stupid ass Cunt. How can you not know who they are? You must be a Flopga fan, go back to flopga daily." And I'm like really? I ask a simple question and this is what I get in response? Tons of ignorant responses. People online can be so rude sometimes.

Also I love how she's getting called Flopga now a days. Especially with how successful she is. BTW did really well on the charts and I'm sure Judas will do good as well. So I don't see how she's flopping but there is no telling that to certain people or you'll get tons of ignorant responses in return. It's sad how some people are.

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph325625 Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:58 pm

So this girl freaked out about this song. It was kinda funny, but I felt bad for her because like one billion people were going off on her. I mean I didnt really pay attention to the lyrics but i thought it overall was annoying.
joseph325625
joseph325625

http://www.myspace.com/400641326

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawty Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:58 am

3 times he betrays me = the 3 times Luc Carl (her boyfriend) cheated on her in the past.

Nothing to do with the biblical allusions.
Dawty
Dawty

Back to top Go down

Post by ViiiickKaulitz Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:10 am

Lady Gaga is once of the best ladies I ever seen In my life. She's beautiful, she's amazing, and I just don't know how to explain what she meens to me... It's something really hard to speak...
But...
What do you guys think about Born This Way, or Judas?
ViiiickKaulitz
ViiiickKaulitz

http://fallat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:22 am

Her new songs are really bad I guess. neither is she beautiful, lol, but she clearly has talent, and her old album really ruled.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:54 am

BTW isn't her best, the message is great, which is why she released, but the song it's is just ok. Most of her (noncrazy) fans agree with that. I love Judas, it's still not as good as Bad Romance was but I love it. I'm surprised at how many people can't figure out what the song is about though. I've seen people think they're geniuses for figuring it out, and there's people seriously think it's nothing more than a blasphemous song about devil worship and Judas and Jesus being in a relationship. I'm excited for Government Hooker, I loved the Mugler remix. And I think Marry the Night should be great because that's the song the record company wanted as the first single. I think Gaga is beautiful but not in the traditional way the that most people think of. She's no bombshell but when she wants to, she is beautiful. I love that she's willing to make herself look ugly as hell, it shows that she's not resting on looks like some of the other pop stars today. This new album is really bound to be rather interesting, a lot of 'fans' are leaving her fandom because they hate it and they want her to go back to making the same music from The Fame. while I do love that album and everything, I'm happy that Gaga is not making the same shit over and over. I don't know how people can listen to an artist who gives the sang song over and over again, it gets boring.
I'm also amazed at the amount of people that think she's really gotten those horns permanently attached...
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:57 pm

^ Yeah I love how she's always doing something different. It's not the same thing with Gaga. I can't wait to hear Government Hooker as well. Also I can't wait to hear the studio version of You and I. She sings it beautifully live. I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:17 pm

I love her ballads, it really shows of her talent. But one thing I don't get about her new image is why she insist on the giant gap in her front teeth. It was never there before...
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by prettybarf Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:58 pm

I love her one of my favorite singers/artists for sure!
I won't lie, I kind of like her lyrics better than Kerli's Embarassed
prettybarf
prettybarf

Back to top Go down

Post by ViiiickKaulitz Sun May 01, 2011 6:45 am

Why the video from Alejandro is a bad joke? *--*'
ViiiickKaulitz
ViiiickKaulitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Sun May 01, 2011 8:34 am

prettybarf wrote:I love her one of my favorite singers/artists for sure!
I won't lie, I kind of like her lyrics better than Kerli's Embarassed

I think Gaga is underrated when it comes to her lyrics. Yeah some of them aren't all that but (especially with the newer stuff) people write it off so quickly. It amazes me how many people don't get that her songs aren't so literal. Dance in the Dark and Bad Romance are amazing songs. I love all the metaphors in Judas and Born this Way has a beautiful message. I love that she can turn all her songs into piano ballads.I'm always flip flopping between between her and Kerli on who I like more.
I get that not everyone is going to like Gaga's music but I hate that the people who trash it and her are so blinded by the need to dislike her. So many people say things that are just so misinformed it's ridiculous. And the people who hate on her fans for being 'too obsessed' yeah there are a number of crazy fans but all artists have them (and Gaga's are my no means the worst)

ViiiickKaulitz wrote:Why the video from Alejandro is a bad joke?
What exactly do you mean? I mean it's one of my least favorite videos but I don't think it's bad
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Sun May 01, 2011 10:03 am

Quincy wrote:I love her ballads, it really shows of her talent. But one thing I don't get about her new image is why she insist on the giant gap in her front teeth. It was never there before...
I think it's a tribute to Madonna or something. It has a close up of her face at the end of the Born This Way video and there was a gap in her teeth Smile
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Sun May 01, 2011 10:08 am

^ I know that Smile, it's just extremely unfaltering. And she has it at the most random times too, like during gagavision.
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Sun May 01, 2011 10:12 am

Quincy wrote:^ I know that Smile, it's just extremely unfaltering. And she has it at the most random times too, like during gagavision.
Hmmm, I don't know then. Perhaps the truth will be revealed!
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph325625 Thu May 05, 2011 2:07 pm

joseph325625
joseph325625

Back to top Go down

Post by ViiiickKaulitz Thu May 05, 2011 2:52 pm

I have no words to say what I think about Judas video. It's so... Perfect
ViiiickKaulitz
ViiiickKaulitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Thu May 05, 2011 3:04 pm

Jesus is unbelievably hot... it feels wrong saying that
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph325625 Thu May 05, 2011 3:07 pm

I think the dancing kinda sucks
joseph325625
joseph325625

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Thu May 05, 2011 5:10 pm

^Yeah, I wouldn't say quite sucks [to me], but I was a bit disappointed with it, because I usually love the choreography in her videos. :/
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri May 06, 2011 7:24 am

*watches video*
Familiar looking fella.
O_O
Is that...?!
IS THAT NORMAN REEDUS?!

IT IS HOLY CRAP he's cute :3

^ My initial reaction x)
I agree about the dancing. Gaga has some weird moves. But at least it's HER dance, and not like anyone else's.
I like the video's visual, it's a weird mix of rock, egyptian and glamour style. I'd never wear harem pants myself, though xP
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Fri May 06, 2011 7:28 am

Visually I love the video. the colors are beautiful. I like that she makes the video a story and not just her doing random stuff. I'm not a huge fan of the choreography but it's better than pretty much all her contemporaries. It used to be that all pop stars danced. Now it seems that very few do.
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri May 06, 2011 7:48 am

Btw, was Mary Magdalen stoned to death? In the Bible?

I just watched the video for the 4th time and I noticed Gaga's beauty spot; how it's just a black spot at times and at other times it's a diamond. I also love her nails, very detailed!
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Fri May 06, 2011 8:07 am

I'm not like 100% familiar with Mary M.'s story but I think she fled the country after Jesus rose from the dead, I don't really remember her dying.
Her nails are ridic in the video, they are amazing and I wish I had a pair like that.
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Fri May 06, 2011 8:24 am

Mary Magdalene (according to wikipedia) was mistaken as a prostitute. Which might mean the 'fame hooker, prostitute wench' part of the song. Not sure how she died though.
Loving the video! Especially at the start with the grey/brown theme and then she's just wearing this bright purple dress. Makeup and nails are beautiful. Not what I expected Smile
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 am

wow, very interesting video!

Back to top Go down

Post by ViiiickKaulitz Fri May 06, 2011 9:15 am

Her nails are so perfect, right? I want nails like that o_o
ViiiickKaulitz
ViiiickKaulitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Fri May 06, 2011 9:19 am

MoonChildEve wrote:Mary Magdalene (according to wikipedia) was mistaken as a prostitute. Which might mean the 'fame hooker, prostitute wench' part of the song. Not sure how she died though.
Loving the video! Especially at the start with the grey/brown theme and then she's just wearing this bright purple dress. Makeup and nails are beautiful. Not what I expected Smile

Yeah some bishop in like the 6th century combined like 3-4 different story lines and that's where the whole Mary was a prostitute came from. It's because in one version a prostitute washes Jesus' feet and drys it with her hair and in another version it's another Mary that does it.
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Sat May 07, 2011 11:32 am

I LOVED the video...It was just amazing!!! I loved all her outfits and her hair! And I just love the choreography!! I love it I want to learn it..is soooo cool..I like her style in dance because it's with weird steps and like crazy idk i love it!
So sad..she was in my country and I couldn't go to her concert =((
And I agree...Jesus is hot xDD
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Mon May 09, 2011 12:19 pm

New promo single The Edge Of Glory to be released today. Just heard it on radio, it's incredible. It's so different and beautiful Smile
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

Back to top Go down

Post by ViiiickKaulitz Mon May 09, 2011 12:31 pm

EetuJaKeijut wrote:New promo single The Edge Of Glory to be released today. Just heard it on radio, it's incredible. It's so different and beautiful Smile

It's cool to know that I'm not the only one who stay in the radio, listening to it xDDD
It was AWESOME!!
It really is different, and very beautiful Very Happy
ViiiickKaulitz
ViiiickKaulitz

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Mon May 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Haha i was lucky enough to check Gaga's forum like 5 minutes before the song aired! Very Happy I love Ryan's radio show, i listened to it too when BTW premiered.

EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Mon May 09, 2011 1:54 pm

EoG is really different, I like it. It's not exactly what I was expecting but it's still a good song... although it's really long. I usually can't listen to 5+ minute song the whole way through
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Mon May 09, 2011 10:17 pm

Haha i guess it doesn't feel that long to me because some of my favourite songs go to 14 minutes lol Very Happy
I think it gets better with every listen. And we're getting Hair next monday!
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

Back to top Go down

Post by ViiiickKaulitz Tue May 10, 2011 11:51 am

LOL, I'm brazilian, and I was listening to the radio 20 minutes before The Edge Of Glory come out. And on YouTube, I was the 301rd view O.O it scares me.
ViiiickKaulitz
ViiiickKaulitz

Back to top Go down

Post by javieljones Tue May 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Not digging Judas but The Edge Of Glory is great.
javieljones
javieljones

http://www.myspace.com/javieljones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Wed May 11, 2011 4:09 am

EetuJaKeijut wrote:Haha i guess it doesn't feel that long to me because some of my favourite songs go to 14 minutes lol Very Happy

I'm guessing it's a European metal band? xD They always have such epically long songs.

I guess I'm the only one not impressed by Edge of Glory. I think it's better than Judas and that awful Born This Way song, but it's just okay for me. I'm really disappointed with everything she's released so far. Maybe my expectations were too high.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed May 11, 2011 9:29 am

I feel The Edge of Glory is the weakest of the three new songs. It's just... a plain pop song; pretty boring :/ Even Born This Way is better. The best one is Judas so far. But that's just my opinion :)
Well, she did have plain pop songs on her previous album also, so it's not that serious..
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next