Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirror-World PT7

Go down

Mirror-World PT7 Empty Mirror-World PT7

Post by cbwhoknows Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:52 pm

welcome to the pre-final! just one more chapter to go !!! hope you enjoy it!! Very Happy
COPY RIGHTED BY ME FOR THE 6TH TIME (I KNOW ITS REALLY ANNOYING TO WRITE THIS)

He fell dead.
“…Cody,” Chloe said as she stepped forward and then back. Her backed touched something. She jumped, but it was just the unicorn. Patting its head softly, Chloe took out an apple that she had taken after the feast was over, just in case Cody or her got hungry, and gave it to the unicorn. Yet, it did not receive it, instead it only drooled on her hand. “You surely must be hungry, but how picky. You do not want an apple.” She took the apple and was going to start to clean it.
Blood! She dropped the apple on the floor. The apple was full of blood. She turned and looked at the unicorn. The once clear beautiful white coat and golden mane had turned into a dark horrific black coat with a viscous mane. Not only this, he was drooling blood. Chloe did not even scream for she was too scared to do it. She turned around and started running with all her will and might. Running as her life depended on it, Chloe kept on think You can make it, just have faith. But the galloping steps of the transmuted unicorn were right behind her. She reached the mirror and tried to cross it. Bam! She fell flat on butt. Quickly, Chloe got up and tried to cross the mirror again…But, it was sealed.
“Where are you going, Chloe?”
Chloe turned around and saw countless fairies gathered around and froze completely. They were not the love emanating fairies anymore; they were emanating evilness. Their once, twinkling baby skin had started pealing and falling of, leaving in plain sight their insides. No longer they possessed Monarch Butterfly wings; they now possessed bat wings with claws that looked like scythes. Size was not the same. The formerly hand-sized fairies were now human size. Their denture had changed; they now, had about ten pairs of long fangs in their teeth.
“Don‘t you want to stay here with us?”
“Yyy-yes I do,” she lied.
“Then, why are you running? Why are you crying?”
“Mmm-my brother and Uncle…”
“Were consumed by the forest.”
Her eyes widened in fear.
“What? Surprised, aren‘t ya?” said the fairy as he seemed to enjoy himself by seeing the suffering Chloe. He continued, “Did you not read the inscription on the mirror?”
No answer.
cbwhoknows
cbwhoknows

Back to top Go down