Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirror-World PT6

Go down

Mirror-World PT6 Empty Mirror-World PT6

Post by cbwhoknows Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:50 pm

Hello!!! here is the 6th part. hope you enjoy it a lot. the climax is almost here!!!
Copyright by mE. please do not copy Razz

A wooden stick snatched as Cody walked closer to the unicorn. The being saw him, got scared, and ran behind the tree. Both of them followed it behind the tree and instead of seeing a the unicorn, they saw an entrance.
“I‘m sure it went through here. Let‘s go, Code.”
“Nah, you go. I‘ll stay. Hehe, I ate too much.”
“O.K. I’ll go then.”
She fearlessly walked inside of the tree into a pitch black passage, until she finally, after about five minutes of walking astray, saw a dim light becoming closer and brighter by each step. Chloe arrived at a room. As the unicorn stood there, she was going to touch it. But the unicorn moved and a man was shown behind sitting it.
Oh, a human. But what is he doing here? Chloe thought as she grabbed his shoulder. There was no reaction; he did not turn around. So, she stepped in front in him and saw his face. It was Uncle Marcus!
“Uncle Marcus! Uncle Marcus! It‘s me, Chloe!” she said as he shook him. But there was no response from him, not even a look in the eyes. She lifted up his face. “Aaahhh!” she screamed. His eyes had no light, whatsoever. He was a live, yet not alive. His clear watery eyes had transformed into dark hollow eyes. Chloe did everything she could to get him to react: she slapped, hit, and shook him. But nothing happened. Uncle Marcus was a living soulless body.
She got up scared and hugged the unicorn. What had happened to Uncle Marcus? Why was he here? These were some questions that flooded into Chloe’s mind as she walked with the unicorn out of the passage to meet up with Cody.
“Cody!” she said as she ran and hugged tightly him. “You have no idea of what just happened to me! I saw Uncle Marcus! He is a living dead! Oh Cody, you have no idea…” She stopped. No reaction, no reply, no answer was given by Cody. “Aaaahhh!” Chloe had seen Cody’s face. He was too, almost like Uncle Marcus. But, there was still some light left in his eyes.
Cody managed to turn his face towards Chloe who had stepped back, “Rrrr-run.” He fell dead. Razz
cbwhoknows
cbwhoknows

Back to top Go down