Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirror-World PT5

Go down

Mirror-World PT5 Empty Mirror-World PT5

Post by cbwhoknows Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:47 pm

Almost done i think! ok this part is short. same old same old
Copyright by meme please dont copy.

The identical twins left the dying Fairy World. They spent a day buying fertilizers, pesticides, etc. By the time they got back to the apartment, Cody was completely exhausted and immediately fell asleep. But Chloe did not; she instead stayed awake until early in the morning reading book about growing plants techniques, how to care for them and cure them.
Cody got up before Chloe and gazed at her while she was calmingly visiting her dream world. He thought and thought while he stood in front of her. So calm, so peaceful, how can this be? How can she still manage to be happy after what Uncle Marcus did to her? She may remember a little about what happened, but not completely, not everything. That bastard! How could he? No… How could I? How could I just stand there, while Chloe was beaten up by him. How could I not do anything about it? She cried, screech, and shouted for help. Yet, I did absolutely nothing. With every strike and blow, getting harder and harder each time, I just stayed still like a lifeless body. If I only had done something. If I only had done something, she might not have been tortured…
“If I only had done something!” he said as he hit the wall with all his might.
“Huh? What was that?” Chloe said as she got up quickly.
“No nothing important, a book just fell off my hand.”
But she did not listen to him; she was too worried and concentrated on the fairies. Gathering all the products and books and placing them in bags, Chloe hurried to the mirror.
He sighed with great wonder. I wonder why is she helping this insignificant creatures? I like to help too, but only to what can be possibly important and influential to me. Still, she likes to help anything and anyone. Thus, how disappointing that my dear Chloe is wasting her precious time in something beautiful, yet worthless, to the world…But, if it makes her happy, then so will it to me. This will be my redemption: helping save who saved her back then because I was too weak to protect her. He stopped analyzing and hurried to help Chloe carry the bags of to the Fairy World.
As they walked into the dying woodland, they saw a mystically decorated table with food on it and fairies waiting for them. They left their bags near the table and the fairies.
“Wh-what are you doing?” asked Chloe.
“Are you celebrating something?” also asked Cody.
“Definitely, we are celebrating that life will come back to this place. You are our salvation.”
“Oh, you are so kind. When you saved me, I did not give something in return, but you are giving us this feast in return. Thank you,” replied Chloe appreciatively.
“Yeah, thank you,” agreed Cody.
Cody and Chloe ate like they had never eaten before. The fairies laughed at how much and how fast they ate. But who could blamed them? The food was composed of only delicious fruit and pure water. There were all kinds of fruits, from the simplest apple to the weirdest mixture of fruit.
After they had all finished eating. Chloe pulled Cody out of where the fairies were gathered and guided him deep in the forest. They arrived to the ancient tree where Chloe had seen the unicorn. Thus, the unicorn did not notice their arrival.
“Look. Isn‘t it celestially perfect, Cody?”
“…Amazing. I can‘t describe it. She is so per-” A wooden stick snatched as Cody walked closer to the unicorn. The being saw him, got scared, and ran behind the tree.
cbwhoknows
cbwhoknows

Back to top Go down